Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 17 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 03-29-2007, 23:42   #61
Secret Weapon
Banned

Secret Weapon has a reputation beyond reputeSecret Weapon has a reputation beyond reputeSecret Weapon has a reputation beyond reputeSecret Weapon has a reputation beyond reputeSecret Weapon has a reputation beyond reputeSecret Weapon has a reputation beyond reputeSecret Weapon has a reputation beyond reputeSecret Weapon has a reputation beyond reputeSecret Weapon has a reputation beyond reputeSecret Weapon has a reputation beyond reputeSecret Weapon has a reputation beyond repute
Re: UMMMMMMM

Quote:
Originally posted by Numba1Stunna
clearly we are moving on from the cat thing cuz ummm yea those cats creep me out and the more and more i see them the more my high ass thinks when im old that i should breed cats eeeeeeeeeeeekkkkkkk! Then id be the crazy old cat lady aint that a thought.... masa do you see wat u reduced me to
Secret Weapon is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-30-2007, 04:32   #62
HEARTLESSMOTHER
HƮTLʧ

Location: stone house across the first bridge next to my blacksmith shop and bakery shop
HEARTLESSMOTHER has a reputation beyond reputeHEARTLESSMOTHER has a reputation beyond reputeHEARTLESSMOTHER has a reputation beyond reputeHEARTLESSMOTHER has a reputation beyond reputeHEARTLESSMOTHER has a reputation beyond reputeHEARTLESSMOTHER has a reputation beyond reputeHEARTLESSMOTHER has a reputation beyond reputeHEARTLESSMOTHER has a reputation beyond reputeHEARTLESSMOTHER has a reputation beyond reputeHEARTLESSMOTHER has a reputation beyond reputeHEARTLESSMOTHER has a reputation beyond repute
spamzor

"Never argue with an idiot. He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience."
Quote:
Originally Posted by synsia View Post
I know when I mention customer service of TQ, everyone of you will laugh.Thank you all in advance.
HEARTLESSMOTHER is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-30-2007, 05:31   #63
SlicK_MiC
Banned

SlicK_MiC is an unknown quantity at this point
cat spam
SlicK_MiC is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-30-2007, 11:05   #64
Numba1Stunna

Numba1Stunna has a reputation beyond reputeNumba1Stunna has a reputation beyond reputeNumba1Stunna has a reputation beyond reputeNumba1Stunna has a reputation beyond reputeNumba1Stunna has a reputation beyond reputeNumba1Stunna has a reputation beyond reputeNumba1Stunna has a reputation beyond reputeNumba1Stunna has a reputation beyond reputeNumba1Stunna has a reputation beyond reputeNumba1Stunna has a reputation beyond reputeNumba1Stunna has a reputation beyond repute
god damn you masa

seriously so pissed that people are putting cats on here now i hate cats go spam ur own thread goddddddddddddddddddddddd! more things for me to ***** about but of course leave it to masa to ruin my thread!

~Xtina~

http://bbs.conqueronline.com/showthread.php?t=336376

Numba1Stunna is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-30-2007, 16:51   #65
HEARTLESSMOTHER
HƮTLʧ

Location: stone house across the first bridge next to my blacksmith shop and bakery shop
HEARTLESSMOTHER has a reputation beyond reputeHEARTLESSMOTHER has a reputation beyond reputeHEARTLESSMOTHER has a reputation beyond reputeHEARTLESSMOTHER has a reputation beyond reputeHEARTLESSMOTHER has a reputation beyond reputeHEARTLESSMOTHER has a reputation beyond reputeHEARTLESSMOTHER has a reputation beyond reputeHEARTLESSMOTHER has a reputation beyond reputeHEARTLESSMOTHER has a reputation beyond reputeHEARTLESSMOTHER has a reputation beyond reputeHEARTLESSMOTHER has a reputation beyond repute
dettas story afk

no more story time?
"Never argue with an idiot. He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience."
Quote:
I know when I mention customer service of TQ, everyone of you will laugh.Thank you all in advance.
Old 03-30-2007, 19:05   #66
Numba1Stunna

Numba1Stunna has a reputation beyond reputeNumba1Stunna has a reputation beyond reputeNumba1Stunna has a reputation beyond reputeNumba1Stunna has a reputation beyond reputeNumba1Stunna has a reputation beyond reputeNumba1Stunna has a reputation beyond reputeNumba1Stunna has a reputation beyond reputeNumba1Stunna has a reputation beyond reputeNumba1Stunna has a reputation beyond reputeNumba1Stunna has a reputation beyond reputeNumba1Stunna has a reputation beyond repute
nope no more stories

NO IM ON STRIKE! thanks to masa over there turning my thread in to a ****ing cat frenzie im on strike till masa pays tribute to me telling me how awesome i am until then ur all stuck with these awful cats good luck with that!

~Xtina~

Old 03-30-2007, 19:44   #67
Secret Weapon
Banned

Secret Weapon has a reputation beyond reputeSecret Weapon has a reputation beyond reputeSecret Weapon has a reputation beyond reputeSecret Weapon has a reputation beyond reputeSecret Weapon has a reputation beyond reputeSecret Weapon has a reputation beyond reputeSecret Weapon has a reputation beyond reputeSecret Weapon has a reputation beyond reputeSecret Weapon has a reputation beyond reputeSecret Weapon has a reputation beyond reputeSecret Weapon has a reputation beyond repute
Re: nope no more stories

Quote:
NO IM ON STRIKE! thanks to masa over there turning my thread in to a ****ing cat frenzie im on strike till masa pays tribute to me telling me how awesome i am until then ur all stuck with these awful cats good luck with that!
k, i r sorry

tee hee it's another cat pic
Secret Weapon is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-30-2007, 21:38   #68
HEARTLESSMOTHER
HƮTLʧ

Thumbs up

ROFLMAO
Quote:
Old 03-31-2007, 03:23   #69
SlicK_MiC
Banned

SlicK_MiC is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: nope no more stories

Quote:
your way of typing pisses me off TO THE MAX!
SlicK_MiC is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-31-2007, 14:08   #70
Numba1Stunna

cuz i care

think bout wether or not i care then read the 1st page and find another thread to ***** on.

thank you masa mix. anyway when are u and moo going to move in together and eat ramen again i want to hear the stories of it,l it cracks me up everytime you tell me. masa you need to join gmz cuz its of urgent matter that you and otm do the same and make it happen, lifeon fp would be much better with a united team then a sepersated alliance!

~Xtina~

Old 04-04-2007, 13:18   #71
HEARTLESSMOTHER
HƮTLʧ

Talking

most are too ignorant to follow something too simplistic.
yea go ahead and take offense and post something retarded.<not oyu detta>. ENTERTAIN ME DURMET.
Quote:
Old 04-05-2007, 01:52   #72
Numba1Stunna

one stoned day!

ok so today i went to my friend mandis and my hexi came with along with 3 other of our friends. We sat there down stairs in her living room smoking countless bowls and bongs that people were packing, when we decided to watch a movie. So wat movie do u think they picked.... none other then pulp fiction. One of the greatest and most confusing movies ever! It was a great movie..... so while we were watching the movie and smoking our selves retarded i look at the top of a tv and u know wat i saw..... a mini owl! It was no taller then a pencil. so while it was sitting there made of rabbit fur and all i got to thinking <clearly torn out of my mind> is that owl real? so as i was staring immensly i asked if it was real which of course it was not but i thoguth mini owls could exsist cant they?there are so many types of animals out there i just dont know about. I mean just think i was in MO and i went to the zoo and they had wat looked like a zebra and a camel mixed... i thought it was mutated or corss bred or sumthing maybe one of the camels hopped the fence and ****ed the zebra... i didnt know but i thought bout it.... So wat kind of animals are out there that we dont know about i mean could the loc nest monster really exsist eeek scary thought!

clealry intoxicated this is my brain process enjoy!

~Xtina~

Old 04-05-2007, 06:47   #73
HEARTLESSMOTHER
HƮTLʧ

YES VIRGINIA, SANTA DOES CHEAF

dettas mini owls
Quote:

Last edited by HEARTLESSMOTHER; 04-05-2007 at 06:54.
Old 04-07-2007, 00:27   #74
Numba1Stunna

awkward situations...

ok so im sitting at home having a hang over from the night befor when i gut drunk when my buddy kate is like we should all hang out. So of course kate, myself, both of our bf's, and ray decided that we would get stoned and go see blades of glory. So in preparation for this exciting adventure to the movies we decide to take a drive. The 5 of us sit in the car and drive around the neighborhood packing bowls and of course smoking them. Soon after we went to the movies and laughed hysterically. When the movie was over we then went back to my car where we smoke another 3 bowls. Justin (kates bf) and ray sitting up in front decide they want to go party and drink. John and i decide we have to go home because of an interview tom. Which leads me to kate little did we know but we had to give her a ride home leaving justin, my bf's best friend totally giving us the hate glare. With a long silent pause we then realised that in that moment justin clearly was glib and hated us for taking home his woman!!!

~ so im sure that didnt sound all that awkward but if you were there and had witness the look of anger and disappointment , and the awkward long silence im sure u to would have found it quite uncomfortable. As i ramble on ....my story will end!

~Xtina~

Old 04-08-2007, 09:45   #75
Numba1Stunna

do you ever?

have you ever thought about your life and the decisions you make.... Have you ever wondered if you would have made the other choice wat your life would be like and how different would you be? It could be small decisions it could be larger ones but every decision counts could mean the rest of your life!

~Xtina~

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: