Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 17 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 02-28-2007, 19:01   #16
JarHead

JarHead is on a distinguished road
I guess im an old shoe now but welcome back.
~Monk~ Archer Noob
JarHead War Noob
Blu~Oyster~Cult
Snowfall

"Dont bother running, you will just die tired"
JarHead is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-01-2007, 23:38   #17
HEARTLESSMOTHER
HƮTLʧ

Location: stone house across the first bridge next to my blacksmith shop and bakery shop
HEARTLESSMOTHER has a reputation beyond reputeHEARTLESSMOTHER has a reputation beyond reputeHEARTLESSMOTHER has a reputation beyond reputeHEARTLESSMOTHER has a reputation beyond reputeHEARTLESSMOTHER has a reputation beyond reputeHEARTLESSMOTHER has a reputation beyond reputeHEARTLESSMOTHER has a reputation beyond reputeHEARTLESSMOTHER has a reputation beyond reputeHEARTLESSMOTHER has a reputation beyond reputeHEARTLESSMOTHER has a reputation beyond reputeHEARTLESSMOTHER has a reputation beyond repute
lol

lol detta you are so damn funny. i love the books you write in the forumn.
i can remember getting those in the form of whispers.
"Never argue with an idiot. He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience."
Quote:
Originally Posted by synsia View Post
I know when I mention customer service of TQ, everyone of you will laugh.Thank you all in advance.
HEARTLESSMOTHER is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-02-2007, 19:01   #18
Numba1Stunna

Numba1Stunna has a reputation beyond reputeNumba1Stunna has a reputation beyond reputeNumba1Stunna has a reputation beyond reputeNumba1Stunna has a reputation beyond reputeNumba1Stunna has a reputation beyond reputeNumba1Stunna has a reputation beyond reputeNumba1Stunna has a reputation beyond reputeNumba1Stunna has a reputation beyond reputeNumba1Stunna has a reputation beyond reputeNumba1Stunna has a reputation beyond reputeNumba1Stunna has a reputation beyond repute
yea yea

i know that you all love me i mean come on who could not!!!!! The whispers you got dear hearty were not even the half of my blabbing potential. NEWAYZ back to my story.
So as i was telling you i was without a guild and alone and a lil bit hurt from the friends who had turned in to my enemies in the very end they would eventually lead up to EE's demise as all the good people have now left. I wandered around for quite a few weeks doing nothing but talking to people on my friends list but not like that wasnt ne thing out of the ordinary. I tried the guild Indicative where i met titus and tittys and many other people who made me laugh, BTW STAR AND TT i finally got my pink elephant for valentines day. Either way i tried being in that guild but it just didnt seem to fit the way i wanted it to no one really needed me and that was huge for me in a guild to be needed to do something productive to either make the guild better or to help other members. Needless to say eventually after a few days i left and ended up in wat i will still to this day call my home! BOC also known as the Blu Oyster Cult. I went there cause i was really good friends with crispy the guild leader who had kind of become like my mentor. I also knew monk2 a very well known dl in that guild. Everyone there was so nice and crispy made me dl the day i got there saying that i had talent and he knew that i would bring the guild good fortune. Eventually i took over the department of making allies and introducing the guild who was not a guild war guild to the possibility of winning guild war. When i asked titus to put indicative as an allie the chance came to have him merge in to the guild. That then also lead to bringing Evo to the guild and all was going well. So many people to this day ask why would i bring 2 very highly known good guilds to a guild that has never even participated in guild war? Why well i will tell you.. It was a guild with 300 people in it all who were nice and the perfect host guild to learn from more experienced people who had already been going to guild war. They had 7 including myself who were rb in the guild and alot of waters who were able to rev, and on top of everything else they had the best damn Guild Leader i had ever met. This made things easy all BOC needed to become the next guild to attend guild war and be great, was a person who knew outside people to communicate for them ( this is where i came in). It worked well wemoved indy in and we developed a trust and a bond between myself, titus, crispy, Monk2, and eventually tj and kliptik were also involved. We worked together and thats wat made the guild and the huge merges work. As most of my friends know i get ill from time to time and this is wat ended the finalk merge that would unite them all in to one guild. During the time we were suppose to move everyone into one last guild to make a final unity of us all, i became ill and unexpectdly ended up in the hospital. Little to say about that but wat had happened was no one was there to communicate and everything fell apart.

this is all i am going to share for today i will continue again another time...... enjoy

~Xtina~

http://bbs.conqueronline.com/showthread.php?t=336376

Numba1Stunna is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-02-2007, 19:03   #19
Numba1Stunna

Numba1Stunna has a reputation beyond reputeNumba1Stunna has a reputation beyond reputeNumba1Stunna has a reputation beyond reputeNumba1Stunna has a reputation beyond reputeNumba1Stunna has a reputation beyond reputeNumba1Stunna has a reputation beyond reputeNumba1Stunna has a reputation beyond reputeNumba1Stunna has a reputation beyond reputeNumba1Stunna has a reputation beyond reputeNumba1Stunna has a reputation beyond reputeNumba1Stunna has a reputation beyond repute
UPDATE

so everyone is aware h exion an di have some what of a delay on our return thanks to the ungodly weather in MN the highways we need to take to get there are shut down but we will be back for sure by the 12th so if you dont see me by then i may have been involved in some unseemly car accident muahahahahaha jk i will see you all soon please everyone KNOCK ON WOOD!!!

BE HOME SOON

~Xtina~

Old 03-02-2007, 21:00   #20
HEARTLESSMOTHER
HƮTLʧ

Location: stone house across the first bridge next to my blacksmith shop and bakery shop
HEARTLESSMOTHER has a reputation beyond reputeHEARTLESSMOTHER has a reputation beyond reputeHEARTLESSMOTHER has a reputation beyond reputeHEARTLESSMOTHER has a reputation beyond reputeHEARTLESSMOTHER has a reputation beyond reputeHEARTLESSMOTHER has a reputation beyond reputeHEARTLESSMOTHER has a reputation beyond reputeHEARTLESSMOTHER has a reputation beyond reputeHEARTLESSMOTHER has a reputation beyond reputeHEARTLESSMOTHER has a reputation beyond reputeHEARTLESSMOTHER has a reputation beyond repute
the suspense is killin me, oh how i fear i will never hear the end of THIS story
"Never argue with an idiot. He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience."
Quote:
I know when I mention customer service of TQ, everyone of you will laugh.Thank you all in advance.
Old 03-02-2007, 23:31   #21
Numba1Stunna

Masa > all of you

~ Masa

~Xtina~

Old 03-02-2007, 23:34   #22
Secret Weapon
Banned

Secret Weapon has a reputation beyond reputeSecret Weapon has a reputation beyond reputeSecret Weapon has a reputation beyond reputeSecret Weapon has a reputation beyond reputeSecret Weapon has a reputation beyond reputeSecret Weapon has a reputation beyond reputeSecret Weapon has a reputation beyond reputeSecret Weapon has a reputation beyond reputeSecret Weapon has a reputation beyond reputeSecret Weapon has a reputation beyond reputeSecret Weapon has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by Numba1Stunna
Masa > all of you

~ Masa

Oh, why thank you detta
Secret Weapon is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-03-2007, 02:35   #23
_T.J._

_T.J._ is an unknown quantity at this point
i thought i was > then masa

o ya... im an archer

lol
Booger Water-Water 110-119
Aphrodite Water-Warrior 110-110

All in Blu~Oyster~Cult
Snowfall
_T.J._ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-03-2007, 03:02   #24
HEARTLESSMOTHER
HƮTLʧ

Re: UPDATE

Quote:
Originally posted by Numba1Stunna
but we will be back for sure by the 12th

BE HOME SOON
thanks for the warning
Quote:
Old 03-03-2007, 07:24   #25
sherif2006

sherif2006 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to sherif2006
lol

(sniperboy ) water-trogan lvl 75

(DreaM-KilleR ) water-water lvl 110
sherif2006 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-05-2007, 15:36   #26
Numba1Stunna

You dont understand

the end of this story may come with in time but maybe not i dont know thats kind of up to all of you now isnt it atm im in mn and lovin to br home and when i fell like getting on i will right now im startin the party GOOD TO BE BACK BIATCHES

~Xtina~

Old 03-05-2007, 15:38   #27
Numba1Stunna

masa

stay off of my damn forum account damn you and give me back hexi earring and i dont > ne one more then ne one so grrr

~Xtina~

Old 03-05-2007, 16:29   #28
HEARTLESSMOTHER
HƮTLʧ

:)

aaa the fuel that feeds the fire

DETTA RULESSSSSSSS
<the pigmys>
Quote:
Old 03-08-2007, 06:37   #29
TitusDotel

TitusDotel has a reputation beyond reputeTitusDotel has a reputation beyond reputeTitusDotel has a reputation beyond reputeTitusDotel has a reputation beyond reputeTitusDotel has a reputation beyond reputeTitusDotel has a reputation beyond reputeTitusDotel has a reputation beyond reputeTitusDotel has a reputation beyond reputeTitusDotel has a reputation beyond reputeTitusDotel has a reputation beyond reputeTitusDotel has a reputation beyond repute
Detta Detta Detta

Still sharing accts, even forum accts now.

LOL

NEwayz, I hope you're doing ok, you and hex. SF is still here, BA is still here, BOC is still here. I hate TG, LOL

TTYL
TitusDotel is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-15-2007, 11:41   #30
Numba1Stunna

Cool hmmmm o.0

of course i share my account information im a blonde im dumb i need help once in awhile to liek get avatars and such! any one here think im a noob and dumb raise your hand lol!

~Raises hand

~Xtina~

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: