View Poll Results: WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
horray for higher prices 3 75.00%
horray for option 1 3 75.00%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 4. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-12-2008, 05:26   #16
BOOMTOWN

BOOMTOWN has a reputation beyond reputeBOOMTOWN has a reputation beyond reputeBOOMTOWN has a reputation beyond reputeBOOMTOWN has a reputation beyond reputeBOOMTOWN has a reputation beyond reputeBOOMTOWN has a reputation beyond reputeBOOMTOWN has a reputation beyond reputeBOOMTOWN has a reputation beyond reputeBOOMTOWN has a reputation beyond reputeBOOMTOWN has a reputation beyond reputeBOOMTOWN has a reputation beyond repute
Dark Rains Lovers ***** Up Darkrains Ass
CHARS:
BOOMTOWN lvl 110 - 110 water-fire
some other random chars i dont play no more al under lvl 70 or in jail

MY AWSOME COOL MOVIE

Quote:
Originally posted by SuperPie
"OH MY GOD THAT'S BRILLIANT, YOU GET A RAISE!"
BOOMTOWN is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-12-2008, 13:22   #17
XX SHIFTER XX
Awaken

XX SHIFTER XX has a reputation beyond reputeXX SHIFTER XX has a reputation beyond reputeXX SHIFTER XX has a reputation beyond reputeXX SHIFTER XX has a reputation beyond reputeXX SHIFTER XX has a reputation beyond reputeXX SHIFTER XX has a reputation beyond reputeXX SHIFTER XX has a reputation beyond reputeXX SHIFTER XX has a reputation beyond reputeXX SHIFTER XX has a reputation beyond reputeXX SHIFTER XX has a reputation beyond reputeXX SHIFTER XX has a reputation beyond repute
Cool Science fiction can be fun

I'll keep an eye on this. Markets are way to hard to controll even micro economies. Only GM's can affect prices thru supply and if you hord the market it will just replenish eventually and you will be holding a great deal of stock at a lower value due to demand replenshing.

Meteors was seeing a 200K + and was going higher till the new quest started to pump out mets 3 a day to all that did the quest. With that fact out the prices started to drop to pre 2007 values. (only GM's have that power) and if i could also add great timing on his part aswell.

If anyone tried to increase or lower the value of a db's the same fate will happen however the fact that the price of a db is so high actually helps GM's bottom line but if the threshhold gets to high there will only be bulkers left to play the game.

The lottery makes this worse because it takes out all excess db's in circulation creating a vacuum and a non normal demand on a system due to a already low supply.

The only way that a db price could be lowered is if a network of waterfarmers in a union flooded the market with rediculas low prices.

This would create a shock to the already skewed market to the other direction and make items easier to make and the value of high priced items drop, cash would be worthless and when everyone stops buying db's CO may change rules to kill the attck or the farmers.

If CO doesnt change the rules to farming and everyone gets bored of CO they leave the game and the economy becomes a skelliton of what it was.

Bulkers would be the first to leave feelin that they have been hurt and betrade by CO. Botters would be in heaven and love the lower prices.

TQ would see that CO isnt profitable and just close it down (or mayby thats just what there plan was from the start) hmmmm...

This is just my oppion I'd love to hear your senarios. I find these topics facinating.
If anyone
Old 02-12-2008, 13:43   #18
DarkRain714
Banned

DarkRain714 has a reputation beyond reputeDarkRain714 has a reputation beyond reputeDarkRain714 has a reputation beyond reputeDarkRain714 has a reputation beyond reputeDarkRain714 has a reputation beyond reputeDarkRain714 has a reputation beyond reputeDarkRain714 has a reputation beyond reputeDarkRain714 has a reputation beyond reputeDarkRain714 has a reputation beyond reputeDarkRain714 has a reputation beyond reputeDarkRain714 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by XX SHIFTER XX View Post
I'll keep an eye on this. Markets are way to hard to controll even micro economies. Only GM's can affect prices thru supply and if you hord the market it will just replenish eventually and you will be holding a great deal of stock at a lower value due to demand replenshing.

Meteors was seeing a 200K + and was going higher till the new quest started to pump out mets 3 a day to all that did the quest. With that fact out the prices started to drop to pre 2007 values. (only GM's have that power) and if i could also add great timing on his part aswell.

If anyone tried to increase or lower the value of a db's the same fate will happen however the fact that the price of a db is so high actually helps GM's bottom line but if the threshhold gets to high there will only be bulkers left to play the game.

The lottery makes this worse because it takes out all excess db's in circulation creating a vacuum and a non normal demand on a system due to a already low supply.

The only way that a db price could be lowered is if a network of waterfarmers in a union flooded the market with rediculas low prices.

This would create a shock to the already skewed market to the other direction and make items easier to make and the value of high priced items drop, cash would be worthless and when everyone stops buying db's CO may change rules to kill the attck or the farmers.

If CO doesnt change the rules to farming and everyone gets bored of CO they leave the game and the economy becomes a skelliton of what it was.

Bulkers would be the first to leave feelin that they have been hurt and betrade by CO. Botters would be in heaven and love the lower prices.

TQ would see that CO isnt profitable and just close it down (or mayby thats just what there plan was from the start) hmmmm...

This is just my oppion I'd love to hear your senarios. I find these topics facinating.
If anyone
i have already made back almost all my money i have "invested" into this little project, and i havent even sold half my stock yet :P

i will post my results after i have finished my study tho
DarkRain714 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-12-2008, 14:28   #19
XX SHIFTER XX
Awaken

XX SHIFTER XX has a reputation beyond reputeXX SHIFTER XX has a reputation beyond reputeXX SHIFTER XX has a reputation beyond reputeXX SHIFTER XX has a reputation beyond reputeXX SHIFTER XX has a reputation beyond reputeXX SHIFTER XX has a reputation beyond reputeXX SHIFTER XX has a reputation beyond reputeXX SHIFTER XX has a reputation beyond reputeXX SHIFTER XX has a reputation beyond reputeXX SHIFTER XX has a reputation beyond reputeXX SHIFTER XX has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkRain714 View Post
i have already made back almost all my money i have "invested" into this little project, and i havent even sold half my stock yet :P

i will post my results after i have finished my study tho
Taking a profit doesnt change prices of the server take that stock and throw it back into the market at a lower price and it will but you wont be able to keep it up cause your undercutting your self in the long run. I would like a better description of your intentions in order to truely offer an answer that i feel would explain your faults in your plan.

What is your currency or stock your manipulating and i still dont know your hypothisis. Your asking us to wait for the sky to fall. Well the sky has been fallin since time began.
Old 02-12-2008, 17:52   #20
DarkRain714
Banned

DarkRain714 has a reputation beyond reputeDarkRain714 has a reputation beyond reputeDarkRain714 has a reputation beyond reputeDarkRain714 has a reputation beyond reputeDarkRain714 has a reputation beyond reputeDarkRain714 has a reputation beyond reputeDarkRain714 has a reputation beyond reputeDarkRain714 has a reputation beyond reputeDarkRain714 has a reputation beyond reputeDarkRain714 has a reputation beyond reputeDarkRain714 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by XX SHIFTER XX View Post
Taking a profit doesnt change prices of the server take that stock and throw it back into the market at a lower price and it will but you wont be able to keep it up cause your undercutting your self in the long run. I would like a better description of your intentions in order to truely offer an answer that i feel would explain your faults in your plan.

What is your currency or stock your manipulating and i still dont know your hypothisis. Your asking us to wait for the sky to fall. Well the sky has been fallin since time began.
i am working completely in gold.
i started with 15 dbs, and so far have spent 5.
and yes, just wait for the sky to start falling and it to be raining mets
i just wanna c how far i can take this, but if i tell people whats goin on, its not hard to fix if you try, just takes time and effort that otherwise people wouldnt put forward if they werent trying to spite me :P
Old 02-13-2008, 03:23   #21
*K*
Banned

*K* will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkRain714 View Post
i am working completely in gold.
i started with 15 dbs, and so far have spent 5.
and yes, just wait for the sky to start falling and it to be raining mets
i just wanna c how far i can take this, but if i tell people whats goin on, its not hard to fix if you try, just takes time and effort that otherwise people wouldnt put forward if they werent trying to spite me :P

so really what ur saying is ur a noob..
so what if u sell your db for really expensive
u have not done a dam thing that affects our server
and there isnt **** u can do that will.
AND, who even really cares
lets say u change db prices to 55kk or omg even 60kk(like u and ur 15 db can even do that) so what?

1.db buyers dont buy db in game so
2.water farmer make thier own db
3.botters/hunter<--me, so if u raise db prices ,lets go drastic to 75kk each
then i will sell my +1 items for 50 pcnt more

since db price regulates the price of everything else in game
nothing will change
except gold can lose its value( but never has on any old server)
and if that happens this becomes the "botters dream" server
hundreds of normal noob players who dont bot or buy db quit playing
leaving db buyers who buy db and botting water farmers who make and sell db
if u dont know what conquer economic failure is go look at the market of Mayfaire( not sure wht that server is called now) but it was a new server created after the lotto and gold has never had any value in that server every singel noob selling ref and uni was seling it for cp and alot of it
ok enuff from me

oh and all ur acct suck u very noob and wont last long on lightning ^~^

Last edited by *K*; 02-13-2008 at 03:24. Reason: your ***
*K* is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-13-2008, 05:46   #22
BadG
Unbanned

BadG has a reputation beyond reputeBadG has a reputation beyond reputeBadG has a reputation beyond reputeBadG has a reputation beyond reputeBadG has a reputation beyond reputeBadG has a reputation beyond reputeBadG has a reputation beyond reputeBadG has a reputation beyond reputeBadG has a reputation beyond reputeBadG has a reputation beyond reputeBadG has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by *K* View Post
lol this is the dumbest thing
your a ****in idiot dude
true only K.0.S can set server prices
you dont know the likes of lightnings #1 viet ultra farmer^~^

Aren't you forgetting someone...

The bulkers

No Player
No Gear
No fixed Nado
No Guild
No Friends
No Life

Heaven Blessing
Expired date: 2011/04/09/18

The truth about conquer online! (shocking data)

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
<- Put this bunny in your sig and help him to rule the world.
BadG is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-13-2008, 07:59   #23
XX SHIFTER XX
Awaken

Quote:
lets say u change db prices to 55kk or omg even 60kk(like u and ur 15 db can even do that) so what?

nothing will change
if u dont know what conquer economic failure is go look at the market of Mayfaire( not sure wht that server is called now) but it was a new server created after the lotto and gold has never had any value in that server every singel noob selling ref and uni was seling it for cp and alot of it
ok enuff from me

Try to keep your anger under controll this a medium for ideas and discussion if you feel strongly about this offer your opinion and leave your anger out of this. Thank you
Old 02-13-2008, 15:54   #24
DarkRain714
Banned

Quote:

nothing will change
ok enuff from me

you dont read very well :/
i already said i dont have enough assets to change db prices, but i am very surprised what so few dbs is able to do on this server, and therefore, i am doing what i wanted to

but anyway, im not wasting anymore words on you :/
Old 02-13-2008, 17:37   #25
THU¶DER
Banned

THU¶DER has a reputation beyond reputeTHU¶DER has a reputation beyond reputeTHU¶DER has a reputation beyond reputeTHU¶DER has a reputation beyond reputeTHU¶DER has a reputation beyond reputeTHU¶DER has a reputation beyond reputeTHU¶DER has a reputation beyond reputeTHU¶DER has a reputation beyond reputeTHU¶DER has a reputation beyond reputeTHU¶DER has a reputation beyond reputeTHU¶DER has a reputation beyond repute
he'll get kosed off before he knows it
THU¶DER is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-14-2008, 23:51   #26
tbone92
Teh Kraken

tbone92 has a reputation beyond reputetbone92 has a reputation beyond reputetbone92 has a reputation beyond reputetbone92 has a reputation beyond reputetbone92 has a reputation beyond reputetbone92 has a reputation beyond reputetbone92 has a reputation beyond reputetbone92 has a reputation beyond reputetbone92 has a reputation beyond reputetbone92 has a reputation beyond reputetbone92 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to tbone92 Send a message via AIM to tbone92 Send a message via MSN to tbone92 Send a message via Yahoo to tbone92 Send a message via Skype™ to tbone92
Are you that noob that had like 5 chars selling mets for 2.5kk per scroll? lol

Nature - Lightning:

Kraken - Trojan-Warrior-Trojan - 130-130-127 - Main
KrakSeller - Archer - 132 - Semi-retired
Antoinette - Water-Water - 126-112 - Stigger
[New project] - Water - 121 - Secret
tbone92 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-15-2008, 08:27   #27
THU¶DER
Banned

THU¶DER has a reputation beyond reputeTHU¶DER has a reputation beyond reputeTHU¶DER has a reputation beyond reputeTHU¶DER has a reputation beyond reputeTHU¶DER has a reputation beyond reputeTHU¶DER has a reputation beyond reputeTHU¶DER has a reputation beyond reputeTHU¶DER has a reputation beyond reputeTHU¶DER has a reputation beyond reputeTHU¶DER has a reputation beyond reputeTHU¶DER has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Haydz...xD View Post
so thunder hows it going (attempts to take over a persons thread who thinks he can come to our server and change our server prices and change his thread into our own conversation)... ONCE AGAIN HAI2U THUNDER...

p.s: boredom strikes
its cool thanks, btw, wanna see my new desktop pic?
Click image for larger version

Name:	desktop pic.JPG
Views:	28
Size:	122.4 KB
ID:	37807
its the guild picture
the one in the 87 tao armour is a friend
KuroiKun
the big tro is [some of ya know em]
Wester
the water was suppose to be "iRev" but it somehow changed to
Invalid_Name66 (my rever)
the guy in the GM suit is
Me
the one next to me is
xqqzx
the guy in front is our GL, hell of a rep, i woulda been in front though, but he was the gl
FatalitY

Last edited by THU¶DER; 02-15-2008 at 08:35.
THU¶DER is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: