Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-25-2012, 22:32   #1
musicsilence

musicsilence has a reputation beyond reputemusicsilence has a reputation beyond reputemusicsilence has a reputation beyond reputemusicsilence has a reputation beyond reputemusicsilence has a reputation beyond reputemusicsilence has a reputation beyond reputemusicsilence has a reputation beyond reputemusicsilence has a reputation beyond reputemusicsilence has a reputation beyond reputemusicsilence has a reputation beyond reputemusicsilence has a reputation beyond repute
easy botters ban guide

Do this each day, 1-2 times:
  • Check the spots where you can see botters (market wh, tc wh, tc mine cave, other mines).
  • Botters are carrying a pickaxe and have weird names like *&isheo1>^or &ani1ht&^and so on
  • If you see any like these ^^:
  • Go to http://account.91.com/common/helpdesk.html. If you see it online, you can report:
  • Click the "help desk online" image, a new window will open:
  • - you fill your name, server and email and select Customer Service
  • - at "Your question", write: "Ruby is full of botters again. We need you to come and ban then right now"
  • You will start a conversation with the GM, where you repeat him the question from above.
  • - he will ask you for botter names
  • - give to the GM 2-3 botter names
  • - he will ban all their group
  • - wait for the GM to finish, then check if any botters left (maybe other group) and report those also, if any

If you do this daily, botters can't do much, because it takes them long to create many accounts.

stupid "frauded dbs" ban solved, lost my mood tho

Last edited by musicsilence; 04-25-2012 at 23:17.
musicsilence is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: