Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 64 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 01-15-2012, 15:34   #5941
CornFlakes:o
Désolé

CornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond repute
why dont people just take up amphyetimes it reduces hunger a lot
CornFlakes:o is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-15-2012, 16:57   #5942
IluminatI
I<3Food

IluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond repute
i eat lots and im not fat.
/winning
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSeeeker View Post
ROFL , server transfer ......I really hate to burst your bubble but server transfer is akin to that scene in Titanic where its hit the iceburg and all the lifeboats are gone and the ship is going under and the people are rushing to the parts of the ship thats still out of the water.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReMind View Post
Tq will have a major update to solve the bot soon. Auto leveling is different from bot. It's a new way to play CO while you are afk.
IluminatI is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-16-2012, 19:41   #5943
SwichB1ade
20% Cooler

SwichB1ade has a reputation beyond reputeSwichB1ade has a reputation beyond reputeSwichB1ade has a reputation beyond reputeSwichB1ade has a reputation beyond reputeSwichB1ade has a reputation beyond reputeSwichB1ade has a reputation beyond reputeSwichB1ade has a reputation beyond reputeSwichB1ade has a reputation beyond reputeSwichB1ade has a reputation beyond reputeSwichB1ade has a reputation beyond reputeSwichB1ade has a reputation beyond repute
I spent all day playing Skyward Sword. It is a great game. I watched the movie Four Brothers. That was a great movie, plenty of action and gun fights, and a good story.

I have a terrible headache.
Gonna put White Christmas up my nose

I ain't no weatherman - don't know if it's gonna rain
'Cause I'm a rock 'n roll clown, do a lot of cocaine
One of these days they're gonna take me away
'Cause I'm Dr. Rockso, and I do cocaine
SwichB1ade is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-16-2012, 20:35   #5944
Paper~DeidaraZ
Banned

Paper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond repute
lol Skyward Sword, it became one of my favorite Zeldas, Nintendo did a really good job.
Paper~DeidaraZ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-17-2012, 00:24   #5945
thehempknight
Your Ruler

thehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond repute
You know, I heard last week that we shouldn't be cooking our pork till it's well done. Since this isn't the dark ages, and our methods of storing and such are improved, there's no fear of getting worms or trychinosis or whatever the hell it was they worry about with undercooked pork. The guy said we should do it just like steak, so you can get all the flavor out of the meat.
s
m

I hate it when it drips like that....

Official Unofficial NonMember of the BACONEERS!!!!11eleven

There's no point for democracy when ignorance is celebrated.

The saline from your tear ducts energizes my ego.
thehempknight is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-17-2012, 02:29   #5946
Wayne Brady :(
Gentleman

Wayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by thehempknight View Post
You know, I heard last week that we shouldn't be cooking our pork till it's well done. Since this isn't the dark ages, and our methods of storing and such are improved, there's no fear of getting worms or trychinosis or whatever the hell it was they worry about with undercooked pork. The guy said we should do it just like steak, so you can get all the flavor out of the meat.
And you trust that guy? Would you eat raw chicken if that guy served it to you?
Old 01-17-2012, 02:52   #5947
Gentleman

Wayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond repute
Got banned on league of legends for swearing I think, it was a one-day warning-ban if you can call it that. Though I was still in-game playing when the ban occurred, it made me disconnect thus leaving the game. It was really annoying to go in a 3v5 premade and to get banned -> makes you a leaver. Also it seemed my hero wasn't going anywhere (it's supposed to go back to base automatically) and I got up to level 5 with 5.2K gold even though I wasn't playing.

After that I just logged in on american servers and played there, I notice a lot of really retarded people in American servers. I don't know whether they were there in European servers as well on the lower levels... but I think not. Came in a 4v5 premade team (I was the random to them, they were all premade) and they sucked balls even though they were level 30 with like 400 wins or something. I was the only one winning my lane (level 9 account) and they just fed the enemy.

Last edited by Wayne Brady :(; 01-17-2012 at 02:54.
Wayne Brady :( is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-17-2012, 03:18   #5948
thehempknight
Your Ruler

thehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond repute
Well, he was a well respected chef, so why not? It's not like we're talking about blue pork, just not well done. A medium rare pork steak would not be unreasonable.
s
m

Old 01-17-2012, 03:23   #5949
Gentleman

A well respected chef... even in China? I think it takes a real lot to be respected in China.
Old 01-17-2012, 05:13   #5950
sin411
Super ***e

sin411 has a reputation beyond reputesin411 has a reputation beyond reputesin411 has a reputation beyond reputesin411 has a reputation beyond reputesin411 has a reputation beyond reputesin411 has a reputation beyond reputesin411 has a reputation beyond reputesin411 has a reputation beyond reputesin411 has a reputation beyond reputesin411 has a reputation beyond reputesin411 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayne Brady :( View Post
A well respected chef... even in China? I think it takes a real lot to be respected in China.
You mean to be a respected chef outside of china right?

I also just recieved a warning email for leaving 2 games early <.< I don't understand why i need to stick around when half the team bails..... why should i keep fighting when we know that 2 v 5 is going to be death.
Quote:
Originally posted by ™¤VeYrOn¤™
You make as much sense as a squirrel on crack.
Eternity
Sin_Bunny
tro-tro-tro-arch-tro-nin-nin-nin-monk-war-fire
130-132-134

Currently ranked 5th on the top KO board for my server.
http://co.rank.91.com/enzf/ko.aspx

I deliberately spell words wrong. Call me out on it.

Last edited by sin411; 01-17-2012 at 05:31.
sin411 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-17-2012, 05:19   #5951
thehempknight
Your Ruler

It was on a cooking show. I'll see if I can find the guy again when I get home.
s
m

Old 01-17-2012, 07:10   #5952
Gentleman

Quote:
Originally Posted by sin411 View Post
You mean to be a respected chef outside of china right?

I also just recieved a warning email for leaving 2 games early <.< I don't understand why i need to stick around when half the team bails..... why should i keep fighting when we know that 2 v 5 is going to be death.
Hmm, riot is really stupid on their reasoning behind warnings and such. But try to vote a surrender before leaving, else just type in [All] chat that the enemy needs to push since noone's giving a ****.
Old 01-17-2012, 09:23   #5953
Heyga4Huk
noble ftw

Heyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond repute
Lol was cleaning the house and found some communist era (1989) newspaper. Wonder ensues.

First wat-war-tro on Unicorn.
130 wat-130 war-130 tro on Unicorn.

This is Bulgaria.
Heyga4Huk is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-17-2012, 10:06   #5954
Heyga4Huk
noble ftw

Heyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond repute
American and Bulgarian counter-strike servers have one thing in common.

First wat-war-tro on Unicorn.
130 wat-130 war-130 tro on Unicorn.

This is Bulgaria.
Heyga4Huk is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-17-2012, 10:24   #5955
Gentleman

I played the blue cow today, it's hella funny to play him when you're up against noobs, they just don't know what's happening to their toon.

To the non-lollers; blue cow can ram other toons against walls and in the air and has a really short cooldown heal for nice sustain. while you don't do much damage in late-game (earlygame damage is pretty good though), the crowd control on this cow is so much fun to abuse. it's like; someone wants to get away from you and you're like; no *bashes him up the air and then rams him into allied team*
but also the opposite; someone chasing you, you just ram them in the air and ram them back to where they came from.

video to show, but this guy is really bad at blue cow as he fails to bash him up the air his teammate could've died.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: