Old 06-21-2011, 16:21   #16
Rapist..
#1 Fber.

Rapist.. has a reputation beyond reputeRapist.. has a reputation beyond reputeRapist.. has a reputation beyond reputeRapist.. has a reputation beyond reputeRapist.. has a reputation beyond reputeRapist.. has a reputation beyond reputeRapist.. has a reputation beyond reputeRapist.. has a reputation beyond reputeRapist.. has a reputation beyond reputeRapist.. has a reputation beyond reputeRapist.. has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Rapist..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Indecl View Post
**** you make me laugh.
So basically you are saying you think you are good at league?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGoldenRule View Post
I play LoL, the name is KidLoco.
You build irelia insanely wrong.. And brand, And xin.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Secret Weapon View Post
Sorry, but I've seen and played with the best, and they aren't as good as your video, you may be good which is why people will believe you but I know the difference between good and just plain proxy.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShootTheMoonlig View Post
Oh yeah, rapist played CO out of his mother's womb, and at the age of 9 he signed a contract for being so good at CO. Just a heads up.
Rapist.. is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-21-2011, 19:28   #17
TheGoldenRule

TheGoldenRule has a reputation beyond reputeTheGoldenRule has a reputation beyond reputeTheGoldenRule has a reputation beyond reputeTheGoldenRule has a reputation beyond reputeTheGoldenRule has a reputation beyond reputeTheGoldenRule has a reputation beyond reputeTheGoldenRule has a reputation beyond reputeTheGoldenRule has a reputation beyond reputeTheGoldenRule has a reputation beyond reputeTheGoldenRule has a reputation beyond reputeTheGoldenRule has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to TheGoldenRule Send a message via Yahoo to TheGoldenRule
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rapist.. View Post
You build irelia insanely wrong.. And brand, And xin.
I just started on Irelia, I bought her after free week because i liked her, but I get trinity and BV first, and after those two items i usually get whatever fits the match best.

Brand and Xin are extremely easy to play, and if you get hp/ap with brand your good, and as/ad/hp with xin your fine.
Class: Archer
Waters RB'd: ***8734;

Playing we hear their voices.
Living we see their faces.
Equality is a ideal, I have no equal.
TheGoldenRule is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-21-2011, 21:40   #18
Indecl
">.>"

Indecl has a reputation beyond reputeIndecl has a reputation beyond reputeIndecl has a reputation beyond reputeIndecl has a reputation beyond reputeIndecl has a reputation beyond reputeIndecl has a reputation beyond reputeIndecl has a reputation beyond reputeIndecl has a reputation beyond reputeIndecl has a reputation beyond reputeIndecl has a reputation beyond reputeIndecl has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
So basically you are saying you think you are good at league?
Sure, because that's exactly what I said. It couldn't be because you're so obsessed with trying to come off as this prodigy to **** no one will ever give a **** about. I play League because I like the game, and because I play it with friends. Don't give a rat's furry ass if you or anyone else thinks i'm good and it's hilarious to me that you actually care that much about everyone else's opinions.

And boy please, you can spend all the time you want trying to convince me otherwise or trying to defend yourself with your normal equally retarded "spawn" bull****... but at the end of the day i'm still right and you know it.

THAT, is what makes you make me laugh so ****ing hard.
Miracle in sight, distorting concepts of minds

Human pride sings a vengeful song, inspired by the times we've been walked on.
- Creed

Love me some Jack Daniels

Quote:
Originally posted by SpectrumBlue
You're quite the gentleman when you insult people.
fas n. indecl. [divine command or law]; [fate , destiny]; [right, that which is allowed, lawful]
Indecl is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-21-2011, 22:40   #19
Nunez
Quitsaurus

Nunez has a reputation beyond reputeNunez has a reputation beyond reputeNunez has a reputation beyond reputeNunez has a reputation beyond reputeNunez has a reputation beyond reputeNunez has a reputation beyond reputeNunez has a reputation beyond reputeNunez has a reputation beyond reputeNunez has a reputation beyond reputeNunez has a reputation beyond reputeNunez has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Troll/retarded due to what?

That most people suck at video games? It's true.. And proven due to the lack of highly skilled players on every game.. Only like a 2 percent of each game that has highly skilled players maybe less.

The part of the people from here who play HoN are terrible.. It's true aswell.. Same with players from here who play league are mostly terrible and haven't broke the 2k elo mark.. Which isn't hard and has nothing to do with terrible team mates.. I can carry 4 baddies vs 5 baddies np.. But at lower elo i duo que so its basically a stomp fest.

The competitive scene was proven better at dreamhack between League and HoN. Due to views/supports and, -----

More from league have/had been top players of other video games such as dota/wc3/WoW/SC etc with more tourny experience.

There are other forums where the debate goes higher with more points about the subject.

Opinions will be opinions though.
I didn't read all that, cbf'd. Though to answer, because you're so full of yourself. You're retarded if you actually believe you're THAT good at games, which accomplish absolutely nothing, OR you've been a troll by making people believe you actually care.

Quote:
I play LoL, the name is KidLoco.

I dont think you can carry 4 baddies over 5, when the 4 baddies feed, and then you get harassed in your own lane because your the only team member who still has a turret 8 minutes into the game.
I remember you telling me not to trust people with my accounts blah blah... but didn't you get scammed? lol.
Nunez is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-22-2011, 00:39   #20
FauxV.9
iMetal

FauxV.9 has a reputation beyond reputeFauxV.9 has a reputation beyond reputeFauxV.9 has a reputation beyond reputeFauxV.9 has a reputation beyond reputeFauxV.9 has a reputation beyond reputeFauxV.9 has a reputation beyond reputeFauxV.9 has a reputation beyond reputeFauxV.9 has a reputation beyond reputeFauxV.9 has a reputation beyond reputeFauxV.9 has a reputation beyond reputeFauxV.9 has a reputation beyond repute
First of all Rapist, I seriously doubt you're 1900 Elo, but I'm glad you're with me on this flame war. Honestly I've only ever done two ranked, and I've got like 250 wins. But let me tell you, I'm a hell of a Morde carry. Also, several of the same teams that were at the HoN tournament were at Dreamhack this year for LoL season one championship, and they all prefer LoL.

Looks like the boss not is back in the game.

Wu Tang Repin'.

justin destructable. - You had me at restraining order. says:
Never leave me?
When you die
I want to do pushups over your corpse
Does Cyan + Faux = 4ever?
Cyan says:
pushups over my corpse?
thats one of the most manly things anyone has ever said
yes faux, we are 4ever
FauxV.9 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-22-2011, 03:37   #21
Rapist..
#1 Fber.

Rapist.. has a reputation beyond reputeRapist.. has a reputation beyond reputeRapist.. has a reputation beyond reputeRapist.. has a reputation beyond reputeRapist.. has a reputation beyond reputeRapist.. has a reputation beyond reputeRapist.. has a reputation beyond reputeRapist.. has a reputation beyond reputeRapist.. has a reputation beyond reputeRapist.. has a reputation beyond reputeRapist.. has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Sure, because that's exactly what I said. It couldn't be because you're so obsessed with trying to come off as this prodigy to **** no one will ever give a **** about. I play League because I like the game, and because I play it with friends. Don't give a rat's furry ass if you or anyone else thinks i'm good and it's hilarious to me that you actually care that much about everyone else's opinions.

And boy please, you can spend all the time you want trying to convince me otherwise or trying to defend yourself with your normal equally retarded "spawn" bull****... but at the end of the day i'm still right and you know it.

THAT, is what makes you make me laugh so ****ing hard.
I haven't bothered trolling about co on this forums in almost a year.. The fact you think id call you a spawn and even remember me trolling you and others proves it was a success and you cared to much about my trolling..

This is not me trolling or trying to prove anything.. But holy **** you are one huge nerd for thinking so much about me.. I don't even remember you what so ever and thats the gods honest truth.

Quote:
Even when you're not 30 it's different. Fun game, just sucks that you can only take a loss when you get teamed with dumbasses instead of just killing them yourself and carrying on. At least i've only found 1 Murk so far
You basically crying about your team being dumb is the cause of you losing.. Clearly was you trying to say you are good at league yet only lose due to bad people.. So it seems like you care to me..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nunez View Post
I didn't read all that, cbf'd. Though to answer, because you're so full of yourself. You're retarded if you actually believe you're THAT good at games, which accomplish absolutely nothing, OR you've been a troll by making people believe you actually care.

Let me break this down, You and the other people i've apparently trolled in the past.. Are so damn obsessed with me still to the point it makes you look like a complete "retard" for thinking i even remember you or know why you are responding to me.. But success again i guess.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FauxV.9 View Post
First of all Rapist, I seriously doubt you're 1900 Elo, but I'm glad you're with me on this flame war. Honestly I've only ever done two ranked, and I've got like 250 wins. But let me tell you, I'm a hell of a Morde carry. Also, several of the same teams that were at the HoN tournament were at Dreamhack this year for LoL season one championship, and they all prefer LoL.
I have 3 accounts above 1900 elo in solo que.

Quote:
I just started on Irelia, I bought her after free week because i liked her, but I get trinity and BV first, and after those two items i usually get whatever fits the match best.

Brand and Xin are extremely easy to play, and if you get hp/ap with brand your good, and as/ad/hp with xin your fine.
Don't rush BV.. You needed to stack gold per 10 items and just sit top and free farm. Until you have trinity, While not selling your gold items, Then you build according to the team you vs.. Such as randuin's/thornmail/FoN/etc, Spirit visage is good for lower elo also if you wanna jump in and ulti spam rape there entire team and not die.

FoN>banshees on irelia btw. FoN is better on basically every champ but a squishy carry.. Which irelia isn't squishy.
Quote:
Sorry, but I've seen and played with the best, and they aren't as good as your video, you may be good which is why people will believe you but I know the difference between good and just plain proxy.
Quote:
Oh yeah, rapist played CO out of his mother's womb, and at the age of 9 he signed a contract for being so good at CO. Just a heads up.

Last edited by Rapist..; 06-22-2011 at 03:57.
Old 06-22-2011, 07:14   #22
Indecl
">.>"

Indecl has a reputation beyond reputeIndecl has a reputation beyond reputeIndecl has a reputation beyond reputeIndecl has a reputation beyond reputeIndecl has a reputation beyond reputeIndecl has a reputation beyond reputeIndecl has a reputation beyond reputeIndecl has a reputation beyond reputeIndecl has a reputation beyond reputeIndecl has a reputation beyond reputeIndecl has a reputation beyond repute
Again, you make me laugh my ****ing ass off.

Having 0 significance much really eat away at your poor ass.
Miracle in sight, distorting concepts of minds

Human pride sings a vengeful song, inspired by the times we've been walked on.
- Creed

Love me some Jack Daniels

Quote:
Originally posted by SpectrumBlue
You're quite the gentleman when you insult people.
fas n. indecl. [divine command or law]; [fate , destiny]; [right, that which is allowed, lawful]
Indecl is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-22-2011, 08:24   #23
TheGoldenRule

TheGoldenRule has a reputation beyond reputeTheGoldenRule has a reputation beyond reputeTheGoldenRule has a reputation beyond reputeTheGoldenRule has a reputation beyond reputeTheGoldenRule has a reputation beyond reputeTheGoldenRule has a reputation beyond reputeTheGoldenRule has a reputation beyond reputeTheGoldenRule has a reputation beyond reputeTheGoldenRule has a reputation beyond reputeTheGoldenRule has a reputation beyond reputeTheGoldenRule has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to TheGoldenRule Send a message via Yahoo to TheGoldenRule
Quote:
Don't rush BV.. You needed to stack gold per 10 items and just sit top and free farm. Until you have trinity, While not selling your gold items, Then you build according to the team you vs.. Such as randuin's/thornmail/FoN/etc, Spirit visage is good for lower elo also if you wanna jump in and ulti spam rape there entire team and not die.

FoN>banshees on irelia btw. FoN is better on basically every champ but a squishy carry.. Which irelia isn't squishy.
I get 100+ farmed by 13minutes, get back to the base and get sheen, zeal, and boots, by than i join the team fights, get some kills flash out, and finish trinity. BV is good for any team imo, my little brother usually get FON on irelia if he fights a really ap team right after trinity, I guess ill try FoN on her.
Class: Archer
Waters RB'd: ***8734;

Playing we hear their voices.
Living we see their faces.
Equality is a ideal, I have no equal.
TheGoldenRule is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-22-2011, 11:07   #24
sTeeZy-

sTeeZy- has a reputation beyond reputesTeeZy- has a reputation beyond reputesTeeZy- has a reputation beyond reputesTeeZy- has a reputation beyond reputesTeeZy- has a reputation beyond reputesTeeZy- has a reputation beyond reputesTeeZy- has a reputation beyond reputesTeeZy- has a reputation beyond reputesTeeZy- has a reputation beyond reputesTeeZy- has a reputation beyond reputesTeeZy- has a reputation beyond repute
not gonna lie...if he made u guys remember him for that long for trolling dammm..successful troll
R- Role
P- Playing as
G- Girls

PROSPERITYJUPITER

truth hurts...
sTeeZy- is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-22-2011, 12:45   #25
FauxV.9
iMetal

FauxV.9 has a reputation beyond reputeFauxV.9 has a reputation beyond reputeFauxV.9 has a reputation beyond reputeFauxV.9 has a reputation beyond reputeFauxV.9 has a reputation beyond reputeFauxV.9 has a reputation beyond reputeFauxV.9 has a reputation beyond reputeFauxV.9 has a reputation beyond reputeFauxV.9 has a reputation beyond reputeFauxV.9 has a reputation beyond reputeFauxV.9 has a reputation beyond repute
Rapist, is that why you only want to add us on smurf accounts /after/ the season one reset?

Wu Tang Repin'.

Never leave me?
When you die
Cyan says:
pushups over my corpse?
yes faux, we are 4ever
Old 06-23-2011, 03:41   #26
Rapist..
#1 Fber.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FauxV.9 View Post
Rapist, is that why you only want to add us on smurf accounts /after/ the season one reset?
I never said i wanted to add anybody.. And i clearly stated even my smurfs was 1900+.

Anyways im removing this forums from my history browser again so i won't be posting here for awhile again due to i care about nothing to do with this game or the people who still play it..

If you wanna scrim vs me or my team and are atleast 1700 elo in solo/team then ask hybrid for my msn and we can set it up.
Quote:
Quote:
Old 06-23-2011, 12:29   #27
FauxV.9
iMetal

Quote:
I never said i wanted to add anybody.. And i clearly stated even my smurfs was 1900+.

Anyways im removing this forums from my history browser again so i won't be posting here for awhile again due to i care about nothing to do with this game or the people who still play it..

If you wanna scrim vs me or my team and are atleast 1700 elo in solo/team then ask hybrid for my msn and we can set it up.
Bro if you're actually 1900 elo, which I still doubt, then no, I won't have a ****ing chance against you. I never said I was the greatest, I just said I was good.
Now if anyone wants to play with me? Hit me up, name's Wifebeater.

Wu Tang Repin'.

Never leave me?
When you die
Cyan says:
pushups over my corpse?
yes faux, we are 4ever
Old 06-26-2011, 17:12   #28
BrandonV.2
Best2Play

BrandonV.2 has a reputation beyond reputeBrandonV.2 has a reputation beyond reputeBrandonV.2 has a reputation beyond reputeBrandonV.2 has a reputation beyond reputeBrandonV.2 has a reputation beyond reputeBrandonV.2 has a reputation beyond reputeBrandonV.2 has a reputation beyond reputeBrandonV.2 has a reputation beyond reputeBrandonV.2 has a reputation beyond reputeBrandonV.2 has a reputation beyond reputeBrandonV.2 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

But none of the games you play are taken seriously, right?
Old 06-30-2011, 09:23   #29
Mr.Jaequan
IGOHARD

Mr.Jaequan has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Jaequan has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Jaequan has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Jaequan has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Jaequan has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Jaequan has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Jaequan has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Jaequan has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Jaequan has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Jaequan has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Jaequan has a reputation beyond repute
what you guys dont know is i taught Rapist how to play LoL and how to fb so he's legit
#learnedfromthebest

Haters gonna Hate i guess
Mr.Jaequan is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-30-2011, 10:55   #30
Egad!
FUUUUU

Egad! has a reputation beyond reputeEgad! has a reputation beyond reputeEgad! has a reputation beyond reputeEgad! has a reputation beyond reputeEgad! has a reputation beyond reputeEgad! has a reputation beyond reputeEgad! has a reputation beyond reputeEgad! has a reputation beyond reputeEgad! has a reputation beyond reputeEgad! has a reputation beyond reputeEgad! has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Jaequan View Post
what you guys dont know is i taught Rapist how to play LoL and how to fb so he's legit
#learnedfromthebest
False. Rapist paid a couple dbs to me, so I could teach him all his skills. Then MunK taught him how to succeed in rl with any lady 7/10 and under. That's what TeamTTC does, we shape lives.

I grew up on the streets, no not the hood, The Sesame Street.

Unity.
Egad! is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: