Old 12-27-2009, 17:23   #16
celticfrost

celticfrost has a reputation beyond reputecelticfrost has a reputation beyond reputecelticfrost has a reputation beyond reputecelticfrost has a reputation beyond reputecelticfrost has a reputation beyond reputecelticfrost has a reputation beyond reputecelticfrost has a reputation beyond reputecelticfrost has a reputation beyond reputecelticfrost has a reputation beyond reputecelticfrost has a reputation beyond reputecelticfrost has a reputation beyond repute
All depends on the player.
YEA.
celticfrost is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-27-2009, 18:04   #17
x23456789x

x23456789x has a reputation beyond reputex23456789x has a reputation beyond reputex23456789x has a reputation beyond reputex23456789x has a reputation beyond reputex23456789x has a reputation beyond reputex23456789x has a reputation beyond reputex23456789x has a reputation beyond reputex23456789x has a reputation beyond reputex23456789x has a reputation beyond reputex23456789x has a reputation beyond reputex23456789x has a reputation beyond repute
trojan

Reasons:
-High end gear Troj vs High end gear Fire. A Troj will 1 hit a Fire taoist.
-Poison blade is an option for trojans. It will make you feel stupid as a fire when facing one.
-Pots have no cool down. Trojans have a higher health pool at end game and can pot off even a 4-5k nado.
-Fire dont really do much on 2nd reborn ppl with blessed
-Melee high end geared water will eat you alive anyday and you'll be doing 400s and 200s if stg blessed with a +12 bs
-Trojan are feared
-Trojans can kill you in cities
-Fire cant kill any geared reborn players in cities because they cannot one hit
-as long a fire cant 1-2 nado you. You can scroll. You can watch arena to escape and you also can pot the damage.

However, if you like tactical gw where you concentrate on nub water taos as a water control be a Fire.

-Fire are not useless they are useful in GW from pesky noob water (you get lots of them all the time)
-Fires are fun to play and dominate in gw
-Group of high end fires in one guild is lethal!
"I remember in my old server where 2 full 2 soc +12 fire teamed up together to nado one troj at a time
x23456789x is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-27-2009, 21:59   #18
MrRingo
that guy u met

Location: ~Gemini~ Country:~USA, CT~ ..................................... Guild: .:Reïgn:. Position:~Leader~ ..................................... Guild: £as†§†and Position:~Leader~ ..................................... Status: Respected
MrRingo has a reputation beyond reputeMrRingo has a reputation beyond reputeMrRingo has a reputation beyond reputeMrRingo has a reputation beyond reputeMrRingo has a reputation beyond reputeMrRingo has a reputation beyond reputeMrRingo has a reputation beyond reputeMrRingo has a reputation beyond reputeMrRingo has a reputation beyond reputeMrRingo has a reputation beyond reputeMrRingo has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to MrRingo Send a message via MSN to MrRingo Send a message via Yahoo to MrRingo
lets be realistic here, I love Trojans, but anyone who is saying the Trojan will win has not played a ridiculous strong/good fire tao.

I think without a doubt, equal gear a tro/war/fire will beat any kind of tro combo. Reflect, Spirit Heal, Cyclone. Most fire's on 2.0 use a mana bs, if a fire here got a 2 soc mana bs, and realotted their points to be 14-15k hp at 2nd rb. They are going to clean house, becuase really they just need to jump. While a trojan has to jump, aim, sit to get stam. Fire needs no aim, and no sit. Just mana, and with a bs, they could cover that 80pct of the time.

Without talismans fires hit like trucks. My 120 tro elite +3 soc armor, elite +3 earrs, takes 2.2k per zap from Ambush, at non rb thats almost half my hp. At 2nd rb that would be about 1.7k and about 1/6th my hp. 6-7 zaps is dead, without me spamming pots. If your spamming pots your not concentrating on killing your opponent. Thats why I've changed my plans, and CatalystX is no longer going Tro-Archer, but Tro-war-fire.

Just my 2 cents.
°Ðaaka£° ~ 130-130-131 ~ Wat/War/Tro
CatalystX ~ 131-131-132 ~ Pure Ninja

-----Liberty-----
CatalystX ~ 124+ ~ Tro

Funny story, I come back to Conquer to forget the login to my liberty accounts

Daakal Blood Elf Mage US-Mannoroth
Daakal Nord Mesmer on Emery Bay
My Story 2004-2007
MrRingo is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-28-2009, 00:16   #19
ronnie97
Slackerr

ronnie97 has much to be proud ofronnie97 has much to be proud ofronnie97 has much to be proud ofronnie97 has much to be proud ofronnie97 has much to be proud ofronnie97 has much to be proud ofronnie97 has much to be proud ofronnie97 has much to be proud ofronnie97 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrRingo View Post
lets be realistic here, I love Trojans, but anyone who is saying the Trojan will win has not played a ridiculous strong/good fire tao.

I think without a doubt, equal gear a tro/war/fire will beat any kind of tro combo. Reflect, Spirit Heal, Cyclone. Most fire's on 2.0 use a mana bs, if a fire here got a 2 soc mana bs, and realotted their points to be 14-15k hp at 2nd rb. They are going to clean house, becuase really they just need to jump. While a trojan has to jump, aim, sit to get stam. Fire needs no aim, and no sit. Just mana, and with a bs, they could cover that 80pct of the time.

Without talismans fires hit like trucks. My 120 tro elite +3 soc armor, elite +3 earrs, takes 2.2k per zap from Ambush, at non rb thats almost half my hp. At 2nd rb that would be about 1.7k and about 1/6th my hp. 6-7 zaps is dead, without me spamming pots. If your spamming pots your not concentrating on killing your opponent. Thats why I've changed my plans, and CatalystX is no longer going Tro-Archer, but Tro-war-fire.

Just my 2 cents.

^I totally agree

Quit
xxx-xxx-xxx
0-xxx-xxx

Resigned
xxx-xxx-xxx
0-xxx-xxx
ronnie97 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-28-2009, 00:43   #20
Ulquiorra*
Ambush

Ulquiorra* has a reputation beyond reputeUlquiorra* has a reputation beyond reputeUlquiorra* has a reputation beyond reputeUlquiorra* has a reputation beyond reputeUlquiorra* has a reputation beyond reputeUlquiorra* has a reputation beyond reputeUlquiorra* has a reputation beyond reputeUlquiorra* has a reputation beyond reputeUlquiorra* has a reputation beyond reputeUlquiorra* has a reputation beyond reputeUlquiorra* has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrRingo View Post

Just my 2 cents.
I could somewhat disagree, sure fires pretty much own 95% of classes in any scenario, but in classic against 2nd rb high level tro/warrs, im doing very little.

Blade i hit for 700s (he wears coro too, this would be < 300 with a ears)
Bella i hit for 550s (coro too i think)

im a lv 127 full 1soc fire, i could see a full 2soc 130 fire only doing something like 1k or so off the real bulkers, that's not a lot when they have counter kill, reflect and 15k+ HP.

i'm really on the virge of making a new class because killing the bulked up high level 2nd rbs is a slim chance.
Ulquiorra* is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-28-2009, 01:08   #21
ronnie97
Slackerr

ronnie97 has much to be proud ofronnie97 has much to be proud ofronnie97 has much to be proud ofronnie97 has much to be proud ofronnie97 has much to be proud ofronnie97 has much to be proud ofronnie97 has much to be proud ofronnie97 has much to be proud ofronnie97 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ulquiorra* View Post
I could somewhat disagree, sure fires pretty much own 95% of classes in any scenario, but in classic against 2nd rb high level tro/warrs, im doing very little.

im a lv 127 full 1soc fire, i could see a full 2soc 130 fire only doing something like 1k or so off the real bulkers, that's not a lot when they have counter kill, reflect and 15k+ HP.

i'm really on the virge of making a new class because killing the bulked up high level 2nd rbs is a slim chance.
Well... I mean they are what? atleast full +6? and almost full blessed and not to mention 130 2nd reborn, correct me if im wrong.

your only 1st reborn wich also takes away damage given to them, since theyre 2nd reborn...so yea. maybe it could just be that...i think in the situation your in right now hitting for 700s is pretty decent considerin ur 1st reborn against a 2nd reborn...

Quit
xxx-xxx-xxx
0-xxx-xxx

Resigned
xxx-xxx-xxx
0-xxx-xxx
Old 12-28-2009, 01:10   #22
Ulquiorra*
Ambush

Ulquiorra* has a reputation beyond reputeUlquiorra* has a reputation beyond reputeUlquiorra* has a reputation beyond reputeUlquiorra* has a reputation beyond reputeUlquiorra* has a reputation beyond reputeUlquiorra* has a reputation beyond reputeUlquiorra* has a reputation beyond reputeUlquiorra* has a reputation beyond reputeUlquiorra* has a reputation beyond reputeUlquiorra* has a reputation beyond reputeUlquiorra* has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ronnie97 View Post
Well... I mean they are what? atleast full +6? and almost full blessed and not to mention 130 2nd reborn, correct me if im wrong.

your only 1st reborn wich also takes away damage given to them, since theyre 2nd reborn...so yea. maybe it could just be that...i think in the situation your in right now hitting for 700s is pretty decent considerin ur 1st reborn against a 2nd reborn...
won't matter if im 2nd reborn, theres no damage difference, i don't even care about my defense. but i'm almost at the peak amount of mattack ill ever be at (since i highly doubt ill be getting any 2socs soon) and < 1k to the high end players just doesn't cut it for me.
Old 12-28-2009, 01:21   #23
ronnie97
Slackerr

Quote:
won't matter if im 2nd reborn, theres no damage difference, i don't even care about my defense. but i'm almost at the peak amount of mattack ill ever be at (since i highly doubt ill be getting any 2socs soon) and < 1k to the high end players just doesn't cut it for me.
How many SPG's do you have ? and how much +'s?

Quit
xxx-xxx-xxx
0-xxx-xxx

Resigned
xxx-xxx-xxx
0-xxx-xxx
Old 12-28-2009, 01:36   #24
Ulquiorra*
Ambush

Quote:
How many SPG's do you have ? and how much +'s?
all +4, except BS which is +5. 105% in phoenix = 7 socs. fixed nado

though, put it on the same grounds if there was a trojan, 1st reborn, my level with the same gears, id slaughter him (1.5 - 2.2k with nado) 3-5 zap death.
Old 12-28-2009, 09:23   #25
Fight
~Lelouch~

Fight has a reputation beyond reputeFight has a reputation beyond reputeFight has a reputation beyond reputeFight has a reputation beyond reputeFight has a reputation beyond reputeFight has a reputation beyond reputeFight has a reputation beyond reputeFight has a reputation beyond reputeFight has a reputation beyond reputeFight has a reputation beyond reputeFight has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

That's the same conclusion I came to on my fire. Sure, I could own anyone that was weaker and most that were even with me but I had a 0% chance against people who were stronger than me.

On a tro you can at least beat people who are stronger than you if you are more skilled than them. On a fire it's all about gear.

Liberty:
105+ Archer
120+ Trojan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myself
From the Dictionary Of TQ Digital: Feature (noun): A bug/glitch that we were either too lazy or too inept to fix.
Fight is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-28-2009, 13:51   #26
SlickChicken

SlickChicken has a reputation beyond reputeSlickChicken has a reputation beyond reputeSlickChicken has a reputation beyond reputeSlickChicken has a reputation beyond reputeSlickChicken has a reputation beyond reputeSlickChicken has a reputation beyond reputeSlickChicken has a reputation beyond reputeSlickChicken has a reputation beyond reputeSlickChicken has a reputation beyond reputeSlickChicken has a reputation beyond reputeSlickChicken has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Fire or tro

who's better? who dominates? who will win?

lets say they both have the same exact equipment with super gems and blah blah...
always trojan.
Guild-SeizmicCrush/DirtyDozen & CorruptAngels <3 DL
SevenHeaven -> NMI -> D12 (generation ended)

Liberty
SlickChicken (Firetao) level 119 quit (gave away)
SlickChicken is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-28-2009, 13:56   #27
Indecl
">.>"

Indecl has a reputation beyond reputeIndecl has a reputation beyond reputeIndecl has a reputation beyond reputeIndecl has a reputation beyond reputeIndecl has a reputation beyond reputeIndecl has a reputation beyond reputeIndecl has a reputation beyond reputeIndecl has a reputation beyond reputeIndecl has a reputation beyond reputeIndecl has a reputation beyond reputeIndecl has a reputation beyond repute
You're talking about damaging people like Bella and Blade, who have full bless if not near it AS WELL as sockets.

The majority of this server is a very long away from obtaining that. BTW, Bella is also a Ninja... that's why you hit for less.

And Ringo, I suggest you see how no BP affects PvP first hand with Fire's and Tro's before making that decision. Fire's hit for more against people who would normally have more BP, but that also applies to the Tro's. I'm willing to bet you go Tro>War>Fire get full sock and still get dominated by half-descent Tro's.

Not that much has really changed with the removal of BP unless you're talking about drastic BP differences. Weaker people hit you for more, that's about it.

Oh, and you're also forgetting about the Def bonuses from 1st RB, and 2nd RB against non-2nd RB's. You guys have everything way ****ing wrong.
Miracle in sight, distorting concepts of minds

Human pride sings a vengeful song, inspired by the times we've been walked on.
- Creed

Love me some Jack Daniels

Quote:
Originally posted by SpectrumBlue
You're quite the gentleman when you insult people.
fas n. indecl. [divine command or law]; [fate , destiny]; [right, that which is allowed, lawful]

Last edited by Indecl; 12-28-2009 at 14:10.
Indecl is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-28-2009, 16:46   #28
mcolumsuz

mcolumsuz is an unknown quantity at this point
allways fires win at classic rules

TQ PLEASE GTFO
mcolumsuz is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-28-2009, 17:43   #29
Fight
~Lelouch~

Fight has a reputation beyond reputeFight has a reputation beyond reputeFight has a reputation beyond reputeFight has a reputation beyond reputeFight has a reputation beyond reputeFight has a reputation beyond reputeFight has a reputation beyond reputeFight has a reputation beyond reputeFight has a reputation beyond reputeFight has a reputation beyond reputeFight has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Indecl View Post
You're talking about damaging people like Bella and Blade, who have full bless if not near it AS WELL as sockets.

The majority of this server is a very long away from obtaining that. BTW, Bella is also a Ninja... that's why you hit for less.

And Ringo, I suggest you see how no BP affects PvP first hand with Fire's and Tro's before making that decision. Fire's hit for more against people who would normally have more BP, but that also applies to the Tro's. I'm willing to bet you go Tro>War>Fire get full sock and still get dominated by half-descent Tro's.

Not that much has really changed with the removal of BP unless you're talking about drastic BP differences. Weaker people hit you for more, that's about it.

Oh, and you're also forgetting about the Def bonuses from 1st RB, and 2nd RB against non-2nd RB's. You guys have everything way ****ing wrong.
I played since co1 with the brown skin. Fire's didn't own then and won't own now. They are (at best) second to trojans, probably third because of ninjas, maybe even 4th if you count melee waters.

The only time a fire owns is if he has amazing gear. If you plan on having average (full super 1-soc, decent plus) go for a melee class. If you plan on being full super 2soc with +7's on everything then fire might be best.

Liberty:
105+ Archer
120+ Trojan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myself
From the Dictionary Of TQ Digital: Feature (noun): A bug/glitch that we were either too lazy or too inept to fix.
Fight is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-28-2009, 17:58   #30
~Sloan~

~Sloan~ is on a distinguished road
That FireToa better be praying.
~Sloan~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: