Old 11-16-2009, 12:27   #316
Indecl
">.>"

Indecl has a reputation beyond reputeIndecl has a reputation beyond reputeIndecl has a reputation beyond reputeIndecl has a reputation beyond reputeIndecl has a reputation beyond reputeIndecl has a reputation beyond reputeIndecl has a reputation beyond reputeIndecl has a reputation beyond reputeIndecl has a reputation beyond reputeIndecl has a reputation beyond reputeIndecl has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rapist.. View Post
Richmond - VA
You've gotta be kidding me... I live in Mechanicsville >.> I can ****ing spit and probably hit you.
Miracle in sight, distorting concepts of minds

Human pride sings a vengeful song, inspired by the times we've been walked on.
- Creed

Love me some Jack Daniels

Quote:
Originally posted by SpectrumBlue
You're quite the gentleman when you insult people.
fas n. indecl. [divine command or law]; [fate , destiny]; [right, that which is allowed, lawful]
Indecl is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-16-2009, 13:07   #317
Rapist..
#1 Fber.

Rapist.. has a reputation beyond reputeRapist.. has a reputation beyond reputeRapist.. has a reputation beyond reputeRapist.. has a reputation beyond reputeRapist.. has a reputation beyond reputeRapist.. has a reputation beyond reputeRapist.. has a reputation beyond reputeRapist.. has a reputation beyond reputeRapist.. has a reputation beyond reputeRapist.. has a reputation beyond reputeRapist.. has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Rapist..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Indecl View Post
You've gotta be kidding me... I live in Mechanicsville >.> I can ****ing spit and probably hit you.
I stay on southside.. Blackwell off hull street.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Secret Weapon View Post
Sorry, but I've seen and played with the best, and they aren't as good as your video, you may be good which is why people will believe you but I know the difference between good and just plain proxy.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShootTheMoonlig View Post
Oh yeah, rapist played CO out of his mother's womb, and at the age of 9 he signed a contract for being so good at CO. Just a heads up.
Rapist.. is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-16-2009, 13:37   #318
Lord Elminster
EgoBane

Lord Elminster has a reputation beyond reputeLord Elminster has a reputation beyond reputeLord Elminster has a reputation beyond reputeLord Elminster has a reputation beyond reputeLord Elminster has a reputation beyond reputeLord Elminster has a reputation beyond reputeLord Elminster has a reputation beyond reputeLord Elminster has a reputation beyond reputeLord Elminster has a reputation beyond reputeLord Elminster has a reputation beyond reputeLord Elminster has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoccLow View Post
People hand kev chars all the time , It's no biggie hes mature , he doesn't do that scamming and hacking shit...

Well that's all fair and well that he's honest... but I would never let someone else log my char.

And when most people say FB , they mean FB and SS , because they are the same thing , except for the animation
1) Foreign IP address logged = fail if you ever need to file a case.
2) Animation isn't the only difference. FB curves, or at least it did when I still used it. I SSd for the last 3 of my 4 years on CO.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indecl View Post
I'm still not 100% sure about that. I've always had a harder time using FB than SS for some strange ****ed up reason.
I'm equal with both, but I love the nix.

Quote:
Lol i honestly don't need advice.. I use a dif jump pattern vs a dif person.. That pattern works beyond well vs most people.. I can click pots because i count his fb/ss ratio along with sit ratio and timing it to know his stam.. I could see in his style if/when he would try to jump to me to hit.. And i took advantage of it.. If you think you can do well vs that style just send me a PM and see if you can dodge my fbs while actually hitting me.. Anybody can spam jumps and make me miss more often.. But can they hit me while doing it is the question.

Comcast cable with gaming boost/adapter.. I just moved and had it upgraded for free by threatening id switch providers.. So it's better now Lol.
Everyone can take advice and improve with it.
The fact that you use a pattern at all is why I stated what I did bud =) Learn to be 100% random(or at least appear random), and you will be unstoppable. You have good aim, but bad habits. Don't take it as an insult, it isn't one. It's just advice, I'm a fountain of it.

I can do well against it. =) I'll start training up again after I get my new laptop(gimme 10 days for that), so probably 20 or so days and I'll be ready LOL.

I will duel you though, but when I duel it's for fun. No taunting aight?

Edit: I use comcast too, I saw 12 ping in jail often, and as low as 32 in GA. Up until the day I quit this last time...
FallenPrime - Retired Ninja - 130 - First full Blessed Ninja on Titan

Liberty
Quit, who'd have thought... botjailing the most anti-bot player in history. Precious.

Old Rivalries are long dead, Old friends have all quit, and there is but one enemy left to vanquish... It's time we conquered TQ. Give us our game back!

Last edited by Lord Elminster; 11-16-2009 at 13:41.
Lord Elminster is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-16-2009, 13:40   #319
Lord Elminster
EgoBane

Lord Elminster has a reputation beyond reputeLord Elminster has a reputation beyond reputeLord Elminster has a reputation beyond reputeLord Elminster has a reputation beyond reputeLord Elminster has a reputation beyond reputeLord Elminster has a reputation beyond reputeLord Elminster has a reputation beyond reputeLord Elminster has a reputation beyond reputeLord Elminster has a reputation beyond reputeLord Elminster has a reputation beyond reputeLord Elminster has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by demonikwind View Post
and you like it admit it you love big hairy egos

goodnight
I don't eat hairy Eggos. Sorry

Liberty
Quit, who'd have thought... botjailing the most anti-bot player in history. Precious.

Old Rivalries are long dead, Old friends have all quit, and there is but one enemy left to vanquish... It's time we conquered TQ. Give us our game back!
Old 11-16-2009, 13:40   #320
Indecl
">.>"

Indecl has a reputation beyond reputeIndecl has a reputation beyond reputeIndecl has a reputation beyond reputeIndecl has a reputation beyond reputeIndecl has a reputation beyond reputeIndecl has a reputation beyond reputeIndecl has a reputation beyond reputeIndecl has a reputation beyond reputeIndecl has a reputation beyond reputeIndecl has a reputation beyond reputeIndecl has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
I stay on southside.. Blackwell off hull street.
I unfortunately or fortunately, depending on your type of humor, live about 5 minutes away from Lee-Davis HS off 360. Home of the axe murder, baby.
Miracle in sight, distorting concepts of minds

Human pride sings a vengeful song, inspired by the times we've been walked on.
- Creed

Love me some Jack Daniels

Quote:
Originally posted by SpectrumBlue
You're quite the gentleman when you insult people.
fas n. indecl. [divine command or law]; [fate , destiny]; [right, that which is allowed, lawful]
Indecl is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-16-2009, 13:41   #321
Rapist..
#1 Fber.

Rapist.. has a reputation beyond reputeRapist.. has a reputation beyond reputeRapist.. has a reputation beyond reputeRapist.. has a reputation beyond reputeRapist.. has a reputation beyond reputeRapist.. has a reputation beyond reputeRapist.. has a reputation beyond reputeRapist.. has a reputation beyond reputeRapist.. has a reputation beyond reputeRapist.. has a reputation beyond reputeRapist.. has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Elminster View Post
1)Everyone can take advice and improve with it.
The fact that you use a pattern at all is why I stated what I did bud =) Learn to be 100% random(or at least appear random), and you will be unstoppable. You have good aim, but bad habits. Don't take it as an insult, it isn't one. It's just advice, I'm a fountain of it.

I can do well against it. =) I'll start training up again after I get my new laptop(gimme 10 days for that), so probably 20 or so days and I'll be ready LOL.

I will taunt you if you try to give me advice and don't even peak at 5.. That's one of my "bad habbits" When i duel for fun it comes with me talking **** after.. Sorry bud.. But it makes forums and game interesting Lol.
Quote:
Sorry, but I've seen and played with the best, and they aren't as good as your video, you may be good which is why people will believe you but I know the difference between good and just plain proxy.
Quote:
Oh yeah, rapist played CO out of his mother's womb, and at the age of 9 he signed a contract for being so good at CO. Just a heads up.
Old 11-16-2009, 13:42   #322
Lord Elminster
EgoBane

Quote:
I will taunt you if you try to give me advice and don't even peak at 5.. That's one of my "bad habbits" When i duel for fun it comes with me talking **** after.. Sorry bud.. But it makes forums and game interesting Lol.
Don't even peak at 5? I don't get that one.

If you taunt, I'll taunt.

I vote we do our duel on Titan... I'll work on borrowing some Tros.

Edit: If I beat you, even by a single point... will you accept my advice then? =)

Liberty

Old 11-16-2009, 14:13   #323
LoccLow

LoccLow has a reputation beyond reputeLoccLow has a reputation beyond reputeLoccLow has a reputation beyond reputeLoccLow has a reputation beyond reputeLoccLow has a reputation beyond reputeLoccLow has a reputation beyond reputeLoccLow has a reputation beyond reputeLoccLow has a reputation beyond reputeLoccLow has a reputation beyond reputeLoccLow has a reputation beyond reputeLoccLow has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

Edit: If I beat you, even by a single point... will you accept my advice then? =)
Let me get hybrid to come explain to you how FB/SS have ALWAYS been the same on TQ's co.
Lol, I did an Egyptian girl before and I pulled out a ****ing sandbox.
Quote:

This is a fvcking gaming forums.. Not myspace/facebook.. I talk about game related **** while on a gaming forums.
.. Because we don't care about making friends or being nice online.. We like to make fun of people who choose to.
LoccLow is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-16-2009, 15:13   #324
Rapist..
#1 Fber.

Quote:

Ud have to beat me atleast once to taunt me.. If your judging my skills off my video then maybe you can expect to get above 5 to my 10.. But naw.. Lol i fb 20x better on american servers.. Reguardless of what my ping is i still get a higher delay than normal.. Just because of the distance gap... Peak at 5 means u wont get 5 to my 10.. Just PM me when u wanna duel.
Quote:
Quote:
Old 11-16-2009, 15:19   #325
SaintAugustine
Banned

SaintAugustine has a reputation beyond reputeSaintAugustine has a reputation beyond reputeSaintAugustine has a reputation beyond reputeSaintAugustine has a reputation beyond reputeSaintAugustine has a reputation beyond reputeSaintAugustine has a reputation beyond reputeSaintAugustine has a reputation beyond reputeSaintAugustine has a reputation beyond reputeSaintAugustine has a reputation beyond reputeSaintAugustine has a reputation beyond reputeSaintAugustine has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
1) Foreign IP address logged = fail if you ever need to file a case.
2) Animation isn't the only difference. FB curves, or at least it did when I still used it. I SSd for the last 3 of my 4 years on CO.

I'm equal with both, but I love the nix.

Everyone can take advice and improve with it.

Edit: I use comcast too, I saw 12 ping in jail often, and as low as 32 in GA. Up until the day I quit this last time...
You and anyone else who thinks the animation behind fastblade has anything to do with fastblade, or scentsword, or any line based attack; so kindly shut the **** up. I'm getting sick of explaining this. They all use the same line algorithm

Code:
void	DDALine(int x0, int y0, int x1, int y1, int nRange, vector<POINT>& vctPoint)
{
	if (x0 == x1 && y0 == y1)
		return;

float scale = 1.0f*nRange/sqrt((x1-x0)*(x1-x0)+(y1-y0)*(y1-y0));
	x1 = int(0.5f+scale*(x1-x0)+x0);
	y1 = int(0.5f+scale*(y1-y0)+y0);

::DDALineEx(x0, y0, x1, y1, vctPoint);
}
void DDALineEx(int x0, int y0, int x1, int y1, vector<POINT>& vctPoint)
{
	vctPoint.clear();
		return;

int dx = x1 - x0;
	int dy = y1 - y0;
	int abs_dx = abs(dx);
	int abs_dy = abs(dy);
	if(abs_dx > abs_dy)
	{
		int _0_5		= abs_dx * (dy>0 ? 1:-1);
		int numerator	= dy * 2;
		int denominator	= abs_dx * 2;
		// x 增益
		if(dx > 0)
		{
			// x0 ++
			for(int i = 1; i <= abs_dx; i ++)
			{
				POINT point;
				point.x = x0 + i;
				point.y = y0 + ((numerator*i + _0_5) / denominator);
				vctPoint.push_back(point);
			}
		}
		else if(dx < 0)
		{
			// x0 --
			{
				POINT point;
				point.x = x0 - i;
			}
		}
	}
	else
	{
		int _0_5		= abs_dy * (dx>0 ? 1:-1);
		int numerator	= dx * 2;
		int denominator	= abs_dy * 2;
		// y 增益
		if(dy > 0)
		{
			// y0 ++
			for(int i = 1; i <= abs_dy; i ++)
			{
				POINT point;
				point.y = y0 + i;
				point.x = x0 + ((numerator*i + _0_5) / denominator);
				int nAmount = vctPoint.size();
			}
		}
		else if(dy < 0)
		{
			// y0 -- 
			{
				POINT point;
				point.y = y0 - i;
			}
		}
	}
}
SaintAugustine is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-16-2009, 15:44   #326
meanno
KingTubby

meanno has a reputation beyond reputemeanno has a reputation beyond reputemeanno has a reputation beyond reputemeanno has a reputation beyond reputemeanno has a reputation beyond reputemeanno has a reputation beyond reputemeanno has a reputation beyond reputemeanno has a reputation beyond reputemeanno has a reputation beyond reputemeanno has a reputation beyond reputemeanno has a reputation beyond repute
Yeah you're alright, not amazing like i've heard.

Did not watch the whole thing but from what I watched the guy you were dueling was hella easy to predict and stood still for a few seconds quite often lol.

I land the hit's you land, but you have a bit more frequency, probably cause you have more frames then me when im not frapsing lol.

*edit*
LOL, that's the best fber on light? Oh god, that's unfortunate. =/

Liberty
http://bbs.co.91.com/showthread.php?t=707165

Ariadne speaks to All :
might be cause im missing.
Ariadne speaks to All :
yeah uh
Ariadne speaks to All :
this game does not recognize that
Ariadne speaks to All :
y=mx+b
KingJJaques speaks to All :
LOOOLLLLLLL

And she beat me to 10. (Twice) <3

Looked just like you
Strange thangs my imagination might do
Take a breath, reflect on what we been through
Or am I just goin' crazy 'cause I miss you?

Last edited by meanno; 11-16-2009 at 15:49.
meanno is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-16-2009, 15:44   #327
~Sloan~

~Sloan~ is on a distinguished road
Noobs.
~Sloan~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-16-2009, 16:16   #328
Rapist..
#1 Fber.

Quote:
Originally Posted by meanno View Post
Yeah you're alright, not amazing like i've heard.

Did not watch the whole thing but from what I watched the guy you were dueling was hella easy to predict and stood still for a few seconds quite often lol.

I land the hit's you land, but you have a bit more frequency, probably cause you have more frames then me when im not frapsing lol.

*edit*
LOL, that's the best fber on light? Oh god, that's unfortunate. =/
Stop talking **** about him unless ur willing to duel him also.. Or duel me.. It's pretty sad people talk smack without willing to call me out for a duel.. Or him.. So either shut up.. Or duel me.. So when we gonna duel so i can make you look bad to.
Quote:
Quote:
Old 11-16-2009, 16:45   #329
~*|Limbo|*~
Aimbutter

~*|Limbo|*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*|Limbo|*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*|Limbo|*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*|Limbo|*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*|Limbo|*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*|Limbo|*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*|Limbo|*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*|Limbo|*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*|Limbo|*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*|Limbo|*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*|Limbo|*~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintAugustine View Post
You and anyone else who thinks the animation behind fastblade has anything to do with fastblade, or scentsword, or any line based attack; so kindly shut the **** up. I'm getting sick of explaining this. They all use the same line algorithm

Code:
void	DDALine(int x0, int y0, int x1, int y1, int nRange, vector<POINT>& vctPoint)
{
		return;

float scale = 1.0f*nRange/sqrt((x1-x0)*(x1-x0)+(y1-y0)*(y1-y0));
	x1 = int(0.5f+scale*(x1-x0)+x0);
	y1 = int(0.5f+scale*(y1-y0)+y0);

::DDALineEx(x0, y0, x1, y1, vctPoint);
}
void DDALineEx(int x0, int y0, int x1, int y1, vector<POINT>& vctPoint)
{
	vctPoint.clear();
		return;

int dx = x1 - x0;
	int dy = y1 - y0;
	int abs_dx = abs(dx);
	int abs_dy = abs(dy);
	if(abs_dx > abs_dy)
	{
		int _0_5		= abs_dx * (dy>0 ? 1:-1);
		int numerator	= dy * 2;
		int denominator	= abs_dx * 2;
		// x 增益
		if(dx > 0)
		{
			// x0 ++
			{
				POINT point;
				point.x = x0 + i;
			}
		}
		else if(dx < 0)
		{
			// x0 --
			{
				POINT point;
				point.x = x0 - i;
			}
		}
	}
	else
	{
		int _0_5		= abs_dy * (dx>0 ? 1:-1);
		int numerator	= dx * 2;
		int denominator	= abs_dy * 2;
		// y 增益
		if(dy > 0)
		{
			// y0 ++
			{
				POINT point;
				point.y = y0 + i;
				int nAmount = vctPoint.size();
			}
		}
		else if(dy < 0)
		{
			// y0 -- 
			{
				POINT point;
				point.y = y0 - i;
			}
		}
	}
}
Marry me...

Hereby, let me speak for every customer who was waiting for this project to succeed.

YOU FAILED!

Here is what you, TQ Digital should do next;
  • Delete Classic CO category.
  • Delete every discussion related to Classic CO (CO 1.0)

With that said, i hereby request that TQ Digital please follows the guide above.
Owned.
~*|Limbo|*~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-16-2009, 16:54   #330
Piku

Piku has a reputation beyond reputePiku has a reputation beyond reputePiku has a reputation beyond reputePiku has a reputation beyond reputePiku has a reputation beyond reputePiku has a reputation beyond reputePiku has a reputation beyond reputePiku has a reputation beyond reputePiku has a reputation beyond reputePiku has a reputation beyond reputePiku has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Piku
Why are you all still talking about this?

FB/SS is not that big of a deal, rofl
Piku is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: