View Poll Results: Would you like to see the Classic Co server located in New York?
Yes please. 37 84.09%
No thanks. 7 15.91%
Voters: 44. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-12-2009, 14:51   #1
~*|Limbo|*~
Aimbutter

~*|Limbo|*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*|Limbo|*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*|Limbo|*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*|Limbo|*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*|Limbo|*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*|Limbo|*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*|Limbo|*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*|Limbo|*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*|Limbo|*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*|Limbo|*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*|Limbo|*~ has a reputation beyond repute
[Classic] New York Server

We've all heard about how TQ may not release a Classic Co European server but I think after seeing the votes that they will release one now, but thats besides the point, I decided long ago after playing Private servers with a group of friends & enjoying the game that why can't TQ host a server located in New York? I mean it's much lower ping for other people and the ones that got low ping before like US players wouldn't even be effected, you would still have no delay so I ask you guys who would like to see the new Classic Co server located in New York? I see this as a fair option for ALL players and i'll state why:

In the past we only had 1 option and that was an American California hosted server and I didn't think that was fair - But now there is European servers not many of them but good enough to fill up, of course there is much arguing over who truly is the better Fber but with such big gaps in ping how can we really tell? Truth is delay does make a difference, some people are just used to the delay and/or haven't been lower ping so there skills aren't heavily effected.

My suggestion of making a server located in New York is for everyone who plays conquer a chance to join up as one community and not be split up just because of ping difference, I abandoned my friends for a chance at a new start when the European server was announced and when I saw how much ping really made a difference I was like wow all the people I played in the past & called aimbotters I take that back now.

If anyone has played a Private Server you will know that the best server(s) are usually located in New York or somewhere along East Coast US and the reason for that is because the Fbing community all group together (Euro & American) and decide that on a New York/East Coast server they would ALL get low ping and be able to Fb together as a team.

Me and my friends have tested the ping's for specific locations on those who play Conquer and we've came up with these results on a Dedicated server New York server which isn't as good as TQ's hosted servers so you would infact get better ping on TQ's hosted New York server if they released one.
  • European Players would get 100-200 ping depending on which part of Europe they live in.
  • West Coast US e.g California players would get 70-150 ping depending on which state they live in.
  • East Coast US e.g New York players would get 30-90 ping depending on there net & which state too.
  • Canadian players would get 70-200 ping depending on where in Canada they live.
  • And last but not least, Brs & Egys would get a little over 200 ping.

For those of you who don't know anything 200 or lower ping is no delay and that's a damn sure better than European players getting 200-800 ping, Brs/Egys getting around the same on California servers and being split off from there closest friends they've made from the past don't you think? Just this simple addition and I guarantee that everyone would be happy with there ping, no delay and being able to play with every friend they have made in the past without asking them to sacrifice there ping for you.

So what do you guys think? Would you like to see a server like this for you all to play on together as one big community?

Post your thoughts.

P.S This suggestion can be altered, I would just like to see an East Coast server and it could be a different state along the East Coast aslong as it's close. Also i'm not suggesting to TQ that they change ANY current server locations only the new one (Classic Co) that they're releasing, any and all european players such as myself would get 100-200 ping on a New York server so you Euro players wouldn't be missing out and Canadian/Br/Egy also wouldn't.

Hereby, let me speak for every customer who was waiting for this project to succeed.

YOU FAILED!

Here is what you, TQ Digital should do next;
  • Delete Classic CO category.
  • Delete every discussion related to Classic CO (CO 1.0)

With that said, i hereby request that TQ Digital please follows the guide above.
Owned.

Last edited by ~*|Limbo|*~; 11-12-2009 at 14:55.
~*|Limbo|*~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-12-2009, 15:01   #2
garbage
King Egypt

garbage is on a distinguished road
Voted. But it wont be cheap to host the server in another location with just the one server. It might be a waste of their money unless they start hosting more CO2.0 servers there

Dreams ~ Eternity
Yahoo: 130tro - 130war - 131tro

Should the old system of PK (Red/black name dropping items) Be used in Conquer Online Classic? Vote Here!
http://bbs.co.91.com/showthread.php?t=649843

LOL!
http://bbs.co.91.com/showthread.php?...1#post10812744
garbage is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-12-2009, 15:02   #3
~*|Limbo|*~
Aimbutter

~*|Limbo|*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*|Limbo|*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*|Limbo|*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*|Limbo|*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*|Limbo|*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*|Limbo|*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*|Limbo|*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*|Limbo|*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*|Limbo|*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*|Limbo|*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*|Limbo|*~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by garbage View Post
Voted. But it wont be cheap to host the server in another location with just the one server. It might be a waste of their money unless they start hosting more CO2.0 servers there
Nah, the European server came with only 1 of them don't forget - TQ made more because of popular demand and this server would be very popular I just hope that there isn't any 'Greedy' California players who would vote No just because they don't want to share there ping.

What they don't realise is they would get no delay either way, this doesn't effect them it just effects people on other continents like Euro.

Hereby, let me speak for every customer who was waiting for this project to succeed.

YOU FAILED!

With that said, i hereby request that TQ Digital please follows the guide above.
Owned.

Last edited by ~*|Limbo|*~; 11-12-2009 at 15:04.
Old 11-12-2009, 15:15   #4
ViM
ViMpAiR

ViM will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to ViM
Cool

New york is a better server location for alot Of people, specially East Coast and EU!
28-Ninja
ViM is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-12-2009, 15:22   #5
FixEmUp3000

FixEmUp3000 is an unknown quantity at this point
My ****.

Back to Modern Warfare 2.

Edit: Only ***z like Limbo could call me back to this game/board for even a second lol.

Last edited by FixEmUp3000; 11-12-2009 at 15:24.
FixEmUp3000 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-12-2009, 15:24   #6
XinCline
I like :D

XinCline has a reputation beyond reputeXinCline has a reputation beyond reputeXinCline has a reputation beyond reputeXinCline has a reputation beyond reputeXinCline has a reputation beyond reputeXinCline has a reputation beyond reputeXinCline has a reputation beyond reputeXinCline has a reputation beyond reputeXinCline has a reputation beyond reputeXinCline has a reputation beyond reputeXinCline has a reputation beyond repute
Would be something nice to look forward to for sure. Would definitely even out the playing field.
Old 11-12-2009, 15:27   #7
FlawlessAiming
Shane

FlawlessAiming is on a distinguished road
I wouldn't mind it being in California since am here in San Diego getting from 5-39ping max, but the server being in the east coast wont effect me much with around 50-150ping max i got used to it with all the private servers i been on.

"I'm gonna make him an offer he won't refuse"-Godfather

"My father taught me many things ... keep your friends close, but your enemies closer." Michael Corleone

I've never met a man i didn't like
FlawlessAiming is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-12-2009, 15:31   #8
RetardedMuffin

RetardedMuffin is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to RetardedMuffin
yas plix

i sey yas plix. i is gud ingresh mush ok? i speek gud..

kk enough bull**** GIEF N.Y SERVER PLIX i would love yo have that kinda ping. im eu player but played mostly on us servers rofl xD hard to deal with teh pros eh? also. i need to have this server so i can see Limbo kick all of your sorry asses

My gf is the best one i coulda found

"screw you guys! im going home!"
RetardedMuffin is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-12-2009, 15:42   #9
~*|Limbo|*~
Aimbutter

Quote:
Originally Posted by RetardedMuffin View Post
i sey yas plix. i is gud ingresh mush ok? i speek gud..

kk enough bull**** GIEF N.Y SERVER PLIX i would love yo have that kinda ping. im eu player but played mostly on us servers rofl xD hard to deal with teh pros eh? also. i need to have this server so i can see Limbo kick all of your sorry asses
Lawl nab :P But yeah my main point on this is that Euro & American players can play together without one of them needing to suffer low ping loss which I think sounds fair to be honest, for years I played Conquer on Cali servers bonding with American players and of course European and Dark came out, I checked it out and decided to really enjoy the game I need to explore it's possiblities so I gave it a shot & enjoyed it but I missed my friends so much

YOU FAILED!

Owned.
Old 11-12-2009, 15:53   #10
~Sloan~

~Sloan~ is on a distinguished road
It's a good idea and no one will be *****ing anymore either and it will be as fair as it can get with ping.
~Sloan~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-12-2009, 15:54   #11
/-\lpha
1.0 player

/-\lpha has a reputation beyond repute/-\lpha has a reputation beyond repute/-\lpha has a reputation beyond repute/-\lpha has a reputation beyond repute/-\lpha has a reputation beyond repute/-\lpha has a reputation beyond repute/-\lpha has a reputation beyond repute/-\lpha has a reputation beyond repute/-\lpha has a reputation beyond repute/-\lpha has a reputation beyond repute/-\lpha has a reputation beyond repute
This is obviously better for the majority of people, Make it happen TQ!

Server - WindWalker

Alpha - Warrior - Level 130>130>132 (Active)
Learning how to play again x_x

Server - KingdomWar

Alpha - Pure Water - Level 130>130>136
Killuminati - Pure Warrior - Level 130>130>131
StrawberryKush / Tesco (Seller)

Server - Liberty

Diabolic - Ninja > Ninja > Ninja - Level 130>130 >140
First 1soc ring/2s necky in lotto.

Old 11-12-2009, 16:05   #12
~*|Limbo|*~
Aimbutter

Voted: No

About Assy

I'm suprised o.O Why would you of all people vote no? Just curious on your thoughts when you voted.

This wouldn't replace the current server location(s) btw.

YOU FAILED!

Owned.
Old 11-12-2009, 16:17   #13
xDragoniAx
Apple>Beef

xDragoniAx has a reputation beyond reputexDragoniAx has a reputation beyond reputexDragoniAx has a reputation beyond reputexDragoniAx has a reputation beyond reputexDragoniAx has a reputation beyond reputexDragoniAx has a reputation beyond reputexDragoniAx has a reputation beyond reputexDragoniAx has a reputation beyond reputexDragoniAx has a reputation beyond reputexDragoniAx has a reputation beyond reputexDragoniAx has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to xDragoniAx Send a message via Skype™ to xDragoniAx
I voted yas cause david is tha shiet!

Playing Heroes of Newerth now!
xDragoniAx is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-12-2009, 18:57   #14
~*|Limbo|*~
Aimbutter

Quote:
Originally Posted by xDragoniAx View Post
I voted yas cause david is tha shiet!
<3 Thanks bro ;D

YOU FAILED!

Owned.
Old 11-13-2009, 00:45   #15
Hiruma Youichi
Tornado gg

Hiruma Youichi has a reputation beyond reputeHiruma Youichi has a reputation beyond reputeHiruma Youichi has a reputation beyond reputeHiruma Youichi has a reputation beyond reputeHiruma Youichi has a reputation beyond reputeHiruma Youichi has a reputation beyond reputeHiruma Youichi has a reputation beyond reputeHiruma Youichi has a reputation beyond reputeHiruma Youichi has a reputation beyond reputeHiruma Youichi has a reputation beyond reputeHiruma Youichi has a reputation beyond repute
I agree with Limbo, even though I'm making a fire tao on classic co, If I ever wanna fb again, delay does make a difference if you have 600 ping as you've got to totally change your playing style to accomodate the delay, losing alot of the individual style the player has developed, so i'll agree with anything to reduce delay for euro players.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: