View Poll Results: New York Hosted Server.
Yes. Great idea, Fair for all players 103 75.74%
No. I prefer TQ's way 33 24.26%
Voters: 136. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-03-2009, 16:29   #76
Degreez
Rapist Fan

Degreez is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rapist.. View Post
Naked webcam now.
ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
LOOL
Degreez is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-03-2009, 18:45   #77
Devzzz
Guillotine

Location: NY (Approx. 1 hr from Canada if the shit ever hits the fan).
Devzzz has a reputation beyond reputeDevzzz has a reputation beyond reputeDevzzz has a reputation beyond reputeDevzzz has a reputation beyond reputeDevzzz has a reputation beyond reputeDevzzz has a reputation beyond reputeDevzzz has a reputation beyond reputeDevzzz has a reputation beyond reputeDevzzz has a reputation beyond reputeDevzzz has a reputation beyond reputeDevzzz has a reputation beyond repute
lolol I'd love a NY server, I'd become 1337 at FB and start slappin you.

I like to high five myself in the mirror, because I think I'm awesome.
Devzzz is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-03-2009, 20:17   #78
The.SpongeBob

The.SpongeBob has a reputation beyond reputeThe.SpongeBob has a reputation beyond reputeThe.SpongeBob has a reputation beyond reputeThe.SpongeBob has a reputation beyond reputeThe.SpongeBob has a reputation beyond reputeThe.SpongeBob has a reputation beyond reputeThe.SpongeBob has a reputation beyond reputeThe.SpongeBob has a reputation beyond reputeThe.SpongeBob has a reputation beyond reputeThe.SpongeBob has a reputation beyond reputeThe.SpongeBob has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to The.SpongeBob
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevin420 View Post
Before we start i want to just say im not disagreeing with having cali or euro servers but this is a way for other people with friends from euro america and canada to all play with decent ping.

Alot of the old school players and alot of the new people who plan on going to co1 are used to playing on cali hosted servers.. Because all of there old friends/guildies only had that 1 option back in the day, And the euro's who went to dark/water/light ect only went there for the ping and not the population.. Which alot of the old people back then played for fun/friends.. I play for fb/ss so ping does matter but back then tro's wasnt the commonly used char.. Unlike now. What im getting at basicly is to shoot for a New York server in america.. That would open up the door for good ping for Euros,all of america and canada.. Along with br's/egys.. If any of you have ever played on a "pserver" Thats hosted in NY.. There are a few and all my euro friends get 100-200 ping.. Cali users get around 150-220 on average.. Canadians get around 70-250 depending on which part of canada.. And brs/egys get a lil over 200 aswell.. And pservers usually arent really on a good dedicated source either... But with a New York hosted server it would open up the doors for everybody to be on a server with basicly the same ping..

Hope everybody under stands that having a New York server will be the best way for everybody to enjoy a server with a good population with people from different countries.

I left out my point.. Since alot of the old school euro players have so many friends from when before the euro servers was released.. There going to be wanting to still play with them.. So with a New York hosted server it allows people from all over the world to basicly get decent ping allowing them to enjoy playing with all there friends.

Yeah, I totally agree.
The.SpongeBob is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-04-2009, 06:44   #79
Degreez
Rapist Fan

Degreez is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevin420 View Post
Before we start i want to just say im not disagreeing with having cali or euro servers but this is a way for other people with friends from euro america and canada to all play with decent ping.

Alot of the old school players and alot of the new people who plan on going to co1 are used to playing on cali hosted servers.. Because all of there old friends/guildies only had that 1 option back in the day, And the euro's who went to dark/water/light ect only went there for the ping and not the population.. Which alot of the old people back then played for fun/friends.. I play for fb/ss so ping does matter but back then tro's wasnt the commonly used char.. Unlike now. What im getting at basicly is to shoot for a New York server in america.. That would open up the door for good ping for Euros,all of america and canada.. Along with br's/egys.. If any of you have ever played on a "pserver" Thats hosted in NY.. There are a few and all my euro friends get 100-200 ping.. Cali users get around 150-220 on average.. Canadians get around 70-250 depending on which part of canada.. And brs/egys get a lil over 200 aswell.. And pservers usually arent really on a good dedicated source either... But with a New York hosted server it would open up the doors for everybody to be on a server with basicly the same ping..

Hope everybody under stands that having a New York server will be the best way for everybody to enjoy a server with a good population with people from different countries.

I left out my point.. Since alot of the old school euro players have so many friends from when before the euro servers was released.. There going to be wanting to still play with them.. So with a New York hosted server it allows people from all over the world to basicly get decent ping allowing them to enjoy playing with all there friends.
I'ma be getting the usual 200-400 ping. :/

but whatevz its for Teh David
LOOL
Degreez is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-06-2009, 07:46   #80
~*|Limbo|*~
Aimbutter

~*|Limbo|*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*|Limbo|*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*|Limbo|*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*|Limbo|*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*|Limbo|*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*|Limbo|*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*|Limbo|*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*|Limbo|*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*|Limbo|*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*|Limbo|*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*|Limbo|*~ has a reputation beyond repute
Bump =o Degreez it depends on where you live xD

Hereby, let me speak for every customer who was waiting for this project to succeed.

YOU FAILED!

Here is what you, TQ Digital should do next;
  • Delete Classic CO category.
  • Delete every discussion related to Classic CO (CO 1.0)

With that said, i hereby request that TQ Digital please follows the guide above.
Owned.
~*|Limbo|*~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-06-2009, 19:42   #81
~*|Limbo|*~
Aimbutter

~*|Limbo|*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*|Limbo|*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*|Limbo|*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*|Limbo|*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*|Limbo|*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*|Limbo|*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*|Limbo|*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*|Limbo|*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*|Limbo|*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*|Limbo|*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*|Limbo|*~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lotak View Post
I think that, if they don't want to not have the server in the US, they should put it on the East coast (NY or FL) and not the West coast, that way the ping should be substantially lowered.
Yeah it would be great if a mod recommended this, I wouldn't of posted it would be great for both EU and US and canadian/br/egy players if it wasn't true, we've tested all of this even on not very well hosted servers and it works out great for all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cs_snk View Post
im wondering a NY server how much would help me because on the Cali servers i had like 300-600ping , on the london server i had like 50-150max... well, on a NY server how much would i get? if is 150-300 then i go for it
You'd get around 100-150 ping on the NY server ;D

*Edit* I quoted the first post's... Oops, O'well.

Hereby, let me speak for every customer who was waiting for this project to succeed.

YOU FAILED!

With that said, i hereby request that TQ Digital please follows the guide above.
Owned.

Last edited by ~*|Limbo|*~; 11-06-2009 at 19:44.
Old 11-06-2009, 21:03   #82
krobars
crydeveno

krobars has a reputation beyond reputekrobars has a reputation beyond reputekrobars has a reputation beyond reputekrobars has a reputation beyond reputekrobars has a reputation beyond reputekrobars has a reputation beyond reputekrobars has a reputation beyond reputekrobars has a reputation beyond reputekrobars has a reputation beyond reputekrobars has a reputation beyond reputekrobars has a reputation beyond repute
and all the people who live in US get a dirty low ping probs 20-50 depending on connection, gtfo

why cant we all connect to another country, why does it have to be us.

we dont want to connect to a server where we have to make fires to fight the players who actually posses skill purely because my 500-800 ping delay wont cut it against my enemy who is triple teleporting with ease.

uk players:uk server
us players = us server
egy players = egy server
thats all it takes

and for those of you who have crazy ass fast computers, and a crazy ass internet connection (probably 1/1000 people) can go to another countries server without noticing any difference

You see, people like me, my PC struggles to run co.1, before internet play is even involved, so when im already slow and laggy, then I have to connect to your usa server and fight all your top players gtfo you sap?

P.S

You ever wonder why the brs and egys make fire taos and use only herc? you ever ask them? of course not, because you would already know its because of lag, yes I terrorise them and say they suck, but it does come down to ping and anybody who says it doesnt needs to have their heads examined.

with my 50-100 ping I will smash anybody to pieces, anyone who says ping doesnt matter, come to light server and prove it, ill show you how much 50 ping makes with my skill level and im not even the strongest/best in server.

p.s

Im from light server, and i live in England, and atm my server is a laggy piece of ****, so idk how the hell people are supposed to get on even grounds on a ny server, let alone including people from other parts of the world.

Wouldnt surprise me at all if every single yes vote was by an american.
Razgriz~speaks~to~G䆆: nice aimbot
Tibor~speaks~to~G䆆: **** man nice hacks
Lilo~speaks~to~G䆆: I zap because you aimbot
~ZortoN~~speaks~to~G䆆: do you aimbot?
South~speaks~to~G䆆: we know you aimbot
Eldiran~speaks~to~G䆆: my vids will be approved
lare~speaks~to~G䆆: even Zortan said you aimbot

Last edited by krobars; 11-06-2009 at 21:09.
krobars is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-06-2009, 21:28   #83
Rapist..
#1 Fber.

Rapist.. has a reputation beyond reputeRapist.. has a reputation beyond reputeRapist.. has a reputation beyond reputeRapist.. has a reputation beyond reputeRapist.. has a reputation beyond reputeRapist.. has a reputation beyond reputeRapist.. has a reputation beyond reputeRapist.. has a reputation beyond reputeRapist.. has a reputation beyond reputeRapist.. has a reputation beyond reputeRapist.. has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Rapist..
Quote:
Originally Posted by krobars View Post
and all the people who live in US get a dirty low ping probs 20-50 depending on connection, gtfo

we dont want to connect to a server where we have to make fires to fight the players who actually posses skill purely because my 500-800 ping delay wont cut it against my enemy who is triple teleporting with ease.

us players = us server
egy players = egy server
thats all it takes

and for those of you who have crazy ass fast computers, and a crazy ass internet connection (probably 1/1000 people) can go to another countries server without noticing any difference

You see, people like me, my PC struggles to run co.1, before internet play is even involved, so when im already slow and laggy, then I have to connect to your usa server and fight all your top players gtfo you sap?

P.S

You ever wonder why the brs and egys make fire taos and use only herc? you ever ask them? of course not, because you would already know its because of lag, yes I terrorise them and say they suck, but it does come down to ping and anybody who says it doesnt needs to have their heads examined.

with my 50-100 ping I will smash anybody to pieces, anyone who says ping doesnt matter, come to light server and prove it, ill show you how much 50 ping makes with my skill level and im not even the strongest/best in server.

p.s

Im from light server, and i live in England, and atm my server is a laggy piece of ****, so idk how the hell people are supposed to get on even grounds on a ny server, let alone including people from other parts of the world.

Cry less
Quote:
Originally Posted by Secret Weapon View Post
Sorry, but I've seen and played with the best, and they aren't as good as your video, you may be good which is why people will believe you but I know the difference between good and just plain proxy.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShootTheMoonlig View Post
Oh yeah, rapist played CO out of his mother's womb, and at the age of 9 he signed a contract for being so good at CO. Just a heads up.
Rapist.. is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-06-2009, 21:28   #84
ShootTheMoonlig
♪♫Bhall♫♪

ShootTheMoonlig has a reputation beyond reputeShootTheMoonlig has a reputation beyond reputeShootTheMoonlig has a reputation beyond reputeShootTheMoonlig has a reputation beyond reputeShootTheMoonlig has a reputation beyond reputeShootTheMoonlig has a reputation beyond reputeShootTheMoonlig has a reputation beyond reputeShootTheMoonlig has a reputation beyond reputeShootTheMoonlig has a reputation beyond reputeShootTheMoonlig has a reputation beyond reputeShootTheMoonlig has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rapist.. View Post
Cry less
After server maint, you wanna scrim?
Call of duty: Modern Warfare 2
Skate 3
Add Me : Bhallerrr
ShootTheMoonlig is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-06-2009, 21:30   #85
Rapist..
#1 Fber.

Rapist.. has a reputation beyond reputeRapist.. has a reputation beyond reputeRapist.. has a reputation beyond reputeRapist.. has a reputation beyond reputeRapist.. has a reputation beyond reputeRapist.. has a reputation beyond reputeRapist.. has a reputation beyond reputeRapist.. has a reputation beyond reputeRapist.. has a reputation beyond reputeRapist.. has a reputation beyond reputeRapist.. has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
After server maint, you wanna scrim?
Yea! LETS DO THIS!!!! LEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEROY JEEEEEEEEEEEEEEENKINS!!!
Quote:
Sorry, but I've seen and played with the best, and they aren't as good as your video, you may be good which is why people will believe you but I know the difference between good and just plain proxy.
Quote:
Oh yeah, rapist played CO out of his mother's womb, and at the age of 9 he signed a contract for being so good at CO. Just a heads up.
Old 11-06-2009, 22:45   #86
~Sloan~

~Sloan~ is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by krobars View Post

us players = us server
egy players = egy server
thats all it takes

P.S

p.s

Dam that's what i call drama.
~Sloan~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-07-2009, 01:29   #87
Rapist..
#1 Fber.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Sloan~ View Post
Dam that's what i call drama.
Ez'd.
Quote:
Quote:
Old 11-07-2009, 02:45   #88
Jizz~
Banned

Jizz~ has a reputation beyond reputeJizz~ has a reputation beyond reputeJizz~ has a reputation beyond reputeJizz~ has a reputation beyond reputeJizz~ has a reputation beyond reputeJizz~ has a reputation beyond reputeJizz~ has a reputation beyond reputeJizz~ has a reputation beyond reputeJizz~ has a reputation beyond reputeJizz~ has a reputation beyond reputeJizz~ has a reputation beyond repute
I voted yes... Hemp will do **** all though.
Jizz~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-09-2009, 08:54   #89
~*|Limbo|*~
Aimbutter

Bump - With the latest news on the CCO server I think EU players might just be TQ'd x2 so here's an idea... If there is going to be just one server make it an NY one so EU and US/Canadian and Br/Egy players all play on the same server without delay (This has been thoroughly tested)

Opinion? ;o

YOU FAILED!

Owned.
Old 11-09-2009, 10:16   #90
ShootTheMoonlig
♪♫Bhall♫♪

ShootTheMoonlig has a reputation beyond reputeShootTheMoonlig has a reputation beyond reputeShootTheMoonlig has a reputation beyond reputeShootTheMoonlig has a reputation beyond reputeShootTheMoonlig has a reputation beyond reputeShootTheMoonlig has a reputation beyond reputeShootTheMoonlig has a reputation beyond reputeShootTheMoonlig has a reputation beyond reputeShootTheMoonlig has a reputation beyond reputeShootTheMoonlig has a reputation beyond reputeShootTheMoonlig has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~*|Limbo|*~ View Post
Bump - With the latest news on the CCO server I think EU players might just be TQ'd x2 so here's an idea... If there is going to be just one server make it an NY one so EU and US/Canadian and Br/Egy players all play on the same server without delay (This has been thoroughly tested)

Opinion? ;o
I'll think about it but I'm not making any promises!
Call of duty: Modern Warfare 2
Skate 3
Add Me : Bhallerrr
ShootTheMoonlig is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: