Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-03-2009, 16:23   #11
~*|Limbo|*~
Aimbutter

~*|Limbo|*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*|Limbo|*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*|Limbo|*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*|Limbo|*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*|Limbo|*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*|Limbo|*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*|Limbo|*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*|Limbo|*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*|Limbo|*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*|Limbo|*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*|Limbo|*~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoccLow View Post
Our guild has a fetish for war war wats.
There's many who hasn't specified classes who will be going fire that I know and a few others will be STG waters

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rapist.. View Post
I wanted us to never have to worry about rev.. With the spear wats/waterblades/pure revers we have stacked.. We won't even need alt waters.. We got the fbin on lock.. So revers was only thing we could ever have a problem with.. Plus we got a few archers/fires for poll.
Yeah we'll be fine when it comes to GW with mass waters all mains aswell we won't need to ever worry about rev and with the amount we have theres still so many who haven't even posted and/or aren't listed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForeverSad View Post
lol, Yeah.
But bleh i don't wanna play on a warrior at all.

&&& with the pure skills coming out
xD Okai well it's upto you :P Fair point I guess, I know some people who don't want to play Warriors either and with a Wat-Wat-Fire you'd keep the same gear all the way ;D
who knows what's gonna happen.[/quote]

Hereby, let me speak for every customer who was waiting for this project to succeed.

YOU FAILED!

Here is what you, TQ Digital should do next;
  • Delete Classic CO category.
  • Delete every discussion related to Classic CO (CO 1.0)

With that said, i hereby request that TQ Digital please follows the guide above.
Owned.

Last edited by ~*|Limbo|*~; 11-03-2009 at 16:28.
~*|Limbo|*~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: