View Poll Results: New York Hosted Server.
Yes. Great idea, Fair for all players 103 75.74%
No. I prefer TQ's way 33 24.26%
Voters: 136. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-02-2009, 12:30   #46
~*|Limbo|*~
Aimbutter

~*|Limbo|*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*|Limbo|*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*|Limbo|*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*|Limbo|*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*|Limbo|*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*|Limbo|*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*|Limbo|*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*|Limbo|*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*|Limbo|*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*|Limbo|*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*|Limbo|*~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Oblivinator~ View Post
You're a moron. I have loads of EU friends who have played on NY hosted servers. They get pretty low ping but still too too great. Far better than having a west coast hosted server. The latency is better. The delay is less. I consider you a ***got for disagreeing. You mad because you can't have low ping on a west coast server? Tough ****.
Yeah he's just some Cali tard who thinks this server would make him delay, which it wouldn't but yeah he's just one of those types who is like "Either 30 ping or I won't play" LOL i've played American servers for 4 years putting up with it's ping and they released a European server and I had to ditch my closest American friends, does that seem fair? If the main servers were hosted in Europe from the start of this game then he would want the same this but w/e he already voted.

He's a dumbass.

Hereby, let me speak for every customer who was waiting for this project to succeed.

YOU FAILED!

Here is what you, TQ Digital should do next;
  • Delete Classic CO category.
  • Delete every discussion related to Classic CO (CO 1.0)

With that said, i hereby request that TQ Digital please follows the guide above.
Owned.
~*|Limbo|*~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-02-2009, 12:42   #47
~Oblivinator~

~Oblivinator~ has a reputation beyond repute~Oblivinator~ has a reputation beyond repute~Oblivinator~ has a reputation beyond repute~Oblivinator~ has a reputation beyond repute~Oblivinator~ has a reputation beyond repute~Oblivinator~ has a reputation beyond repute~Oblivinator~ has a reputation beyond repute~Oblivinator~ has a reputation beyond repute~Oblivinator~ has a reputation beyond repute~Oblivinator~ has a reputation beyond repute~Oblivinator~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~*|Limbo|*~ View Post
Yeah he's just some Cali tard who thinks this server would make him delay, which it wouldn't but yeah he's just one of those types who is like "Either 30 ping or I won't play" LOL i've played American servers for 4 years putting up with it's ping and they released a European server and I had to ditch my closest American friends, does that seem fair? If the main servers were hosted in Europe from the start of this game then he would want the same this but w/e he already voted.

He's a dumbass.
I thinks I wuv you. Has my babies <3.
~Oblivinator~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-02-2009, 12:47   #48
~*|Limbo|*~
Aimbutter

~*|Limbo|*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*|Limbo|*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*|Limbo|*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*|Limbo|*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*|Limbo|*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*|Limbo|*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*|Limbo|*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*|Limbo|*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*|Limbo|*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*|Limbo|*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*|Limbo|*~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Oblivinator~ View Post
I thinks I wuv you. Has my babies <3.
Oh I will all in good time my love, we shall meet one night under the eyes of the heavens and share a moonlit picnic and have babies!

<3

Hereby, let me speak for every customer who was waiting for this project to succeed.

YOU FAILED!

With that said, i hereby request that TQ Digital please follows the guide above.
Owned.
Old 11-02-2009, 13:55   #49
~Sloan~

~Sloan~ is on a distinguished road
Real talk whoever's voting no must be ****ed up.
~Sloan~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-02-2009, 13:57   #50
rk
||||||||||

rk has a reputation beyond reputerk has a reputation beyond reputerk has a reputation beyond reputerk has a reputation beyond reputerk has a reputation beyond reputerk has a reputation beyond reputerk has a reputation beyond reputerk has a reputation beyond reputerk has a reputation beyond reputerk has a reputation beyond reputerk has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevin420 View Post
Before we start i want to just say im not disagreeing with having cali or euro servers but this is a way for other people with friends from euro america and canada to all play with decent ping.

Alot of the old school players and alot of the new people who plan on going to co1 are used to playing on cali hosted servers.. Because all of there old friends/guildies only had that 1 option back in the day, And the euro's who went to dark/water/light ect only went there for the ping and not the population.. Which alot of the old people back then played for fun/friends.. I play for fb/ss so ping does matter but back then tro's wasnt the commonly used char.. Unlike now. What im getting at basicly is to shoot for a New York server in america.. That would open up the door for good ping for Euros,all of america and canada.. Along with br's/egys.. If any of you have ever played on a "pserver" Thats hosted in NY.. There are a few and all my euro friends get 100-200 ping.. Cali users get around 150-220 on average.. Canadians get around 70-250 depending on which part of canada.. And brs/egys get a lil over 200 aswell.. And pservers usually arent really on a good dedicated source either... But with a New York hosted server it would open up the doors for everybody to be on a server with basicly the same ping..

Hope everybody under stands that having a New York server will be the best way for everybody to enjoy a server with a good population with people from different countries.

I left out my point.. Since alot of the old school euro players have so many friends from when before the euro servers was released.. There going to be wanting to still play with them.. So with a New York hosted server it allows people from all over the world to basicly get decent ping allowing them to enjoy playing with all there friends.
i get 800 ping on cali servers

Quote:
Originally Posted by SNOWFALL VORTEX View Post
But, its all a matter of what you love to play.My main will always be warrior in the end no matter how much tq fks the class over. It's what I love to play.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bersang View Post
Rather be hated for who I am than loved for who I am not.
Quote:
Originally Posted by twoplustwoforum View Post
Pokerstars support is so fast that they send emails from the future
rk is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-02-2009, 14:00   #51
[doubleedge]
J-Slayer

[doubleedge] has a reputation beyond repute[doubleedge] has a reputation beyond repute[doubleedge] has a reputation beyond repute[doubleedge] has a reputation beyond repute[doubleedge] has a reputation beyond repute[doubleedge] has a reputation beyond repute[doubleedge] has a reputation beyond repute[doubleedge] has a reputation beyond repute[doubleedge] has a reputation beyond repute[doubleedge] has a reputation beyond repute[doubleedge] has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevin420 View Post
Before we start i want to just say im not disagreeing with having cali or euro servers but this is a way for other people with friends from euro america and canada to all play with decent ping.

Alot of the old school players and alot of the new people who plan on going to co1 are used to playing on cali hosted servers.. Because all of there old friends/guildies only had that 1 option back in the day, And the euro's who went to dark/water/light ect only went there for the ping and not the population.. Which alot of the old people back then played for fun/friends.. I play for fb/ss so ping does matter but back then tro's wasnt the commonly used char.. Unlike now. What im getting at basicly is to shoot for a New York server in america.. That would open up the door for good ping for Euros,all of america and canada.. Along with br's/egys.. If any of you have ever played on a "pserver" Thats hosted in NY.. There are a few and all my euro friends get 100-200 ping.. Cali users get around 150-220 on average.. Canadians get around 70-250 depending on which part of canada.. And brs/egys get a lil over 200 aswell.. And pservers usually arent really on a good dedicated source either... But with a New York hosted server it would open up the doors for everybody to be on a server with basicly the same ping..

Hope everybody under stands that having a New York server will be the best way for everybody to enjoy a server with a good population with people from different countries.

I left out my point.. Since alot of the old school euro players have so many friends from when before the euro servers was released.. There going to be wanting to still play with them.. So with a New York hosted server it allows people from all over the world to basicly get decent ping allowing them to enjoy playing with all there friends.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ooPBXfnIpYI

Nah your right, we do need a Mid-Western Offical Server...Chicago Illinois, New York, Cincinnatti, Indianapolis sumthing in that area would be hella sic
Old 11-02-2009, 14:47   #52
~*|Limbo|*~
Aimbutter

Quote:
Originally Posted by rk View Post
i get 800 ping on cali servers
You live in Netherlands, Cali is like 7k+ miles away from you o.O If it was on East Coast you'd get around 200-300 ping.

YOU FAILED!

Owned.
Old 11-02-2009, 15:42   #53
Rapist..
#1 Fber.

Rapist.. has a reputation beyond reputeRapist.. has a reputation beyond reputeRapist.. has a reputation beyond reputeRapist.. has a reputation beyond reputeRapist.. has a reputation beyond reputeRapist.. has a reputation beyond reputeRapist.. has a reputation beyond reputeRapist.. has a reputation beyond reputeRapist.. has a reputation beyond reputeRapist.. has a reputation beyond reputeRapist.. has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Rapist..
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~*|Limbo|*~ View Post
You live in Netherlands, Cali is like 7k+ miles away from you o.O If it was on East Coast you'd get around 200-300 ping.
Yea.. And i kinda messed up when i made this poll since i was drunk.. Cali fbers get around 104-200 ping on NY hosted server.. So they prolly crying like 150-200 ping WTF!!!.. When it's same delay Lol.. Plus most cali fbers blow anyways.. Ive only met a couple who can be called top fbers.. Rest believe it or not do no even live on the west coast.. Sad right? And people cry about cali fbers having 30-60 ping.. It's only when ur ping goes above 300 it matters.. 300-350 is still fine.. Over 400 is bad tho.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Secret Weapon View Post
Sorry, but I've seen and played with the best, and they aren't as good as your video, you may be good which is why people will believe you but I know the difference between good and just plain proxy.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShootTheMoonlig View Post
Oh yeah, rapist played CO out of his mother's womb, and at the age of 9 he signed a contract for being so good at CO. Just a heads up.
Rapist.. is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-02-2009, 17:59   #54
SeeMe

SeeMe is on a distinguished road
Hehe you got my vote. Anywhere on the east coast is fine with me. Although i get decent ping on EU and West coast server. ATL baby
SeeMe is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-02-2009, 18:15   #55
Rapist..
#1 Fber.

Rapist.. has a reputation beyond reputeRapist.. has a reputation beyond reputeRapist.. has a reputation beyond reputeRapist.. has a reputation beyond reputeRapist.. has a reputation beyond reputeRapist.. has a reputation beyond reputeRapist.. has a reputation beyond reputeRapist.. has a reputation beyond reputeRapist.. has a reputation beyond reputeRapist.. has a reputation beyond reputeRapist.. has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeeMe View Post
Hehe you got my vote. Anywhere on the east coast is fine with me. Although i get decent ping on EU and West coast server. ATL baby
Yea i get under 100 ping on any server i play for the most part.. So this poll wasn't made for me but for those who get bad ping and would want to play on an american server with american friends who would normally lag on euro server.. And plus people enjoy chaos from american servers over euro.. So this is a way to have more fun with friends they have made from non euro servers.
Quote:
Sorry, but I've seen and played with the best, and they aren't as good as your video, you may be good which is why people will believe you but I know the difference between good and just plain proxy.
Quote:
Oh yeah, rapist played CO out of his mother's womb, and at the age of 9 he signed a contract for being so good at CO. Just a heads up.
Old 11-02-2009, 18:47   #56
KJGoldenSun
Sun Wukong

KJGoldenSun has a reputation beyond reputeKJGoldenSun has a reputation beyond reputeKJGoldenSun has a reputation beyond reputeKJGoldenSun has a reputation beyond reputeKJGoldenSun has a reputation beyond reputeKJGoldenSun has a reputation beyond reputeKJGoldenSun has a reputation beyond reputeKJGoldenSun has a reputation beyond reputeKJGoldenSun has a reputation beyond reputeKJGoldenSun has a reputation beyond reputeKJGoldenSun has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rapist.. View Post
Yea.. And i kinda messed up when i made this poll since i was drunk.. Cali fbers get around 104-200 ping on NY hosted server.. So they prolly crying like 150-200 ping WTF!!!.. When it's same delay Lol.. Plus most cali fbers blow anyways.. Ive only met a couple who can be called top fbers.. Rest believe it or not do no even live on the west coast.. Sad right? And people cry about cali fbers having 30-60 ping.. It's only when ur ping goes above 300 it matters.. 300-350 is still fine.. Over 400 is bad tho.
EHHHH
I was on Hebby 200 Ping 12 FPS, Still tearing the cry babies up, not always does it matter ur ping, its skills, but ping and fps both make a huge differance, i know when i got my gfx card fixed, i felt like i was speeding....

Anyhow, You got my vote ^_^

~Yoshi~
Matt, You're a ***** ~|*Karma*|~ is mine ^_^

~KJ Player~ -Fully Retired since Febuary of '09-

~*|Karma|*~ 130-130-13~ Water>warr>troj
240 Potency
+SaMuRaI+ 130-130-13~ Tro-War-Wat 1h blade Melee
224 Potency
GoldenSun130-122 UnRetired Trojan>Warr
Valiant! 110-95 back-up GW Water-Water
BloodRaiser 110-125 GW Water-Water

Last edited by KJGoldenSun; 11-02-2009 at 18:50.
KJGoldenSun is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-03-2009, 00:04   #57
~*|Limbo|*~
Aimbutter

Quote:
Originally Posted by KJGoldenSun View Post
EHHHH
I was on Hebby 200 Ping 12 FPS, Still tearing the cry babies up, not always does it matter ur ping, its skills, but ping and fps both make a huge differance, i know when i got my gfx card fixed, i felt like i was speeding....

Anyhow, You got my vote ^_^

~Yoshi~
Matt, You're a ***** ~|*Karma*|~ is mine ^_^
That isn't Matt xD That's danny, he stole Matt's name like a nab :P

YOU FAILED!

Owned.
Old 11-03-2009, 00:38   #58
~Karlo~

~Karlo~ is a name known to all~Karlo~ is a name known to all~Karlo~ is a name known to all~Karlo~ is a name known to all~Karlo~ is a name known to all~Karlo~ is a name known to all
Stupid idea, voted against, USA server for American players, and EU server for European players, whats wrong with that? Servers will be flooded with players anyway, and it would result in a bad ping for EU players.
But I guess thats the way some of you Americans are, just caring after your own anal entry...It's all about you :P , once more I have to say : stupid idea, but , I'm not wondering considering who the thread starter is.
No hard feelings, lets just keep it real lol. I personally, and I think plenty more would enjoy on a EU server with all time good ping rather than playing on USA server against someone with much lower ping, and taking stupid **** from you low life self proclaimed intelligent or smart persons with the attitude ; Whoah I can and I am flaming people all day over the internet, "I'm a mean motha***a knahimean?" xD
I say, F U C K that...Separation is necessary for the good of both parties...
Old 11-03-2009, 00:44   #59
~*|Limbo|*~
Aimbutter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Karlo~ View Post
Stupid idea, voted against, USA server for American players, and EU server for European players, whats wrong with that? Servers will be flooded with players anyway, and it would result in a bad ping for EU players.
But I guess thats the way some of you Americans are, just caring after your own anal entry...It's all about you :P , once more I have to say : stupid idea, but , I'm not wondering considering who the thread starter is.
No hard feelings, lets just keep it real lol. I personally, and I think plenty more would enjoy on a EU server with all time good ping rather than playing on USA server against someone with much lower ping, and taking stupid **** from you low life self proclaimed intelligent or smart persons with the attitude ; Whoah I can and I am flaming people all day over the internet, "I'm a mean motha***a knahimean?" xD
Wouldn't result in bad ping for EU players which is what my point was... You voted without reading the whole thread, everyone would get good ping and you voted against that? Lol. Cali would get 100-200, Eu would get 100-200, Canadian would get 150-250 and br/egy would get 200+ those are the spec's we have found out and do you see that as uneven? If you don't know this already the delay for 200 ping is the same as it is for 5 ping so anyone with lower ping than you if your ping is 200 is just for show, you'll both have the same delay anyway.

YOU FAILED!

Owned.
Old 11-03-2009, 00:47   #60
Rapist..
#1 Fber.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Karlo~ View Post
I see your still crying because you live in a 3rd world country and me and eric demolished you on maus daily.. Im amazed you had enough balls to show yourself in my thread after how much you cryed and hid in market/tg when ever i was online.. But what your to dense to realize.. Is i meant the US server in NY and they keep a EU server..

When i made this thread the thought was it would be only 1 server and be in Cali.. You have no friends and stayed crying.. This thread is to euros/other countries who get bad ping on cali servers who will still play for friend/more fun..

Still washing at the creek and sleeping on dirt i see.. How poor are you again? Im also amazed a country like yours even has internet.
Quote:
Quote:

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: