Old 10-12-2009, 02:25   #1
Kevin420
Banned

Kevin420 has a reputation beyond reputeKevin420 has a reputation beyond reputeKevin420 has a reputation beyond reputeKevin420 has a reputation beyond reputeKevin420 has a reputation beyond reputeKevin420 has a reputation beyond reputeKevin420 has a reputation beyond reputeKevin420 has a reputation beyond reputeKevin420 has a reputation beyond reputeKevin420 has a reputation beyond reputeKevin420 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Kevin420
Rapist fb/ss Video

Here is another one of Rapist's fb/ss Videos for people to watch and flame Lol.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DAT8NxGDw6s
Kevin420 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-12-2009, 02:32   #2
Beyrone
STěRM

Beyrone has a reputation beyond reputeBeyrone has a reputation beyond reputeBeyrone has a reputation beyond reputeBeyrone has a reputation beyond reputeBeyrone has a reputation beyond reputeBeyrone has a reputation beyond reputeBeyrone has a reputation beyond reputeBeyrone has a reputation beyond reputeBeyrone has a reputation beyond reputeBeyrone has a reputation beyond reputeBeyrone has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevin420 View Post
Here is another one of Rapist's fb/ss Videos for people to watch and flame Lol.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DAT8NxGDw6s
With a ping like that and glow effects modded out, I think everyone would Fastblade just as he does.

Also proud Ex-Guildleader of DragonSoul, I will never forget the great times we had.

Please vote for better guild management
Beyrone is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-12-2009, 02:37   #3
Kevin420
Banned

Kevin420 has a reputation beyond reputeKevin420 has a reputation beyond reputeKevin420 has a reputation beyond reputeKevin420 has a reputation beyond reputeKevin420 has a reputation beyond reputeKevin420 has a reputation beyond reputeKevin420 has a reputation beyond reputeKevin420 has a reputation beyond reputeKevin420 has a reputation beyond reputeKevin420 has a reputation beyond reputeKevin420 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Kevin420
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beyrone View Post
With a ping like that and glow effects modded out, I think everyone would Fastblade just as he does.
The graphics from fraps are removed not the actual client, And the ping ranges from 100-300 in video on non stable source.

Also there is cali and euro fbers who get less than 30 ping always.. And none are close to being this good.. But what ever you tell yourself to think that you could ever be that good.
Kevin420 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-12-2009, 02:50   #4
Rapist..
#1 Fber.

Rapist.. has a reputation beyond reputeRapist.. has a reputation beyond reputeRapist.. has a reputation beyond reputeRapist.. has a reputation beyond reputeRapist.. has a reputation beyond reputeRapist.. has a reputation beyond reputeRapist.. has a reputation beyond reputeRapist.. has a reputation beyond reputeRapist.. has a reputation beyond reputeRapist.. has a reputation beyond reputeRapist.. has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Rapist..
Quote:
Lol the fvck? Id say no.. youtube and google all the fb videos ever made.. Will you see any that land the **** i do? I think not.. And fb is so much smoother on retail co.

Just my last video till classic co comes out.. Was only posted to show people what i can do with stamina and accuracy, People need to realize what they are dealing with skill wise when classic co comes out.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Secret Weapon View Post
Sorry, but I've seen and played with the best, and they aren't as good as your video, you may be good which is why people will believe you but I know the difference between good and just plain proxy.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShootTheMoonlig View Post
Oh yeah, rapist played CO out of his mother's womb, and at the age of 9 he signed a contract for being so good at CO. Just a heads up.
Rapist.. is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-12-2009, 03:21   #5
IluminatI
I<3Food

IluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond repute
i kinda like the song lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSeeeker View Post
ROFL , server transfer ......I really hate to burst your bubble but server transfer is akin to that scene in Titanic where its hit the iceburg and all the lifeboats are gone and the ship is going under and the people are rushing to the parts of the ship thats still out of the water.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReMind View Post
Tq will have a major update to solve the bot soon. Auto leveling is different from bot. It's a new way to play CO while you are afk.
IluminatI is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-12-2009, 03:24   #6
Beyrone
STěRM

Beyrone has a reputation beyond reputeBeyrone has a reputation beyond reputeBeyrone has a reputation beyond reputeBeyrone has a reputation beyond reputeBeyrone has a reputation beyond reputeBeyrone has a reputation beyond reputeBeyrone has a reputation beyond reputeBeyrone has a reputation beyond reputeBeyrone has a reputation beyond reputeBeyrone has a reputation beyond reputeBeyrone has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevin420 View Post
The graphics from fraps are removed not the actual client, And the ping ranges from 100-300 in video on non stable source.

Also there is cali and euro fbers who get less than 30 ping always.. And none are close to being this good.. But what ever you tell yourself to think that you could ever be that good.
I'm sorry for that,
I didn't know it was possible to remove effects with fraps.

As for the;
"But what ever you tell yourself to think you could ever be that good"
It's not something I think or even want to be, isn't going to happen living far away from the game servers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rapist.. View Post
Lol the fvck? Id say no.. youtube and google all the fb videos ever made.. Will you see any that land the **** i do? I think not.. And fb is so much smoother on retail co.

Just my last video till classic co comes out.. Was only posted to show people what i can do with stamina and accuracy, People need to realize what they are dealing with skill wise when classic co comes out.
FB or SS takes hardly anything you can call skill,
infact the amount of times someone is able to hit depends for the biggest amount on your FPS and ping.
You never wonder why most of the people that are called top FBers are living in the "US" ? surely aint because your internet speed is more advanced.

As for you saying;
"People need to realize what they are dealing with skill wise"
and the #1 SSer crap reaking from your forum account, Do you consider yourself really that godly?

Also proud Ex-Guildleader of DragonSoul, I will never forget the great times we had.

Old 10-12-2009, 03:37   #7
Rapist..
#1 Fber.

Rapist.. has a reputation beyond reputeRapist.. has a reputation beyond reputeRapist.. has a reputation beyond reputeRapist.. has a reputation beyond reputeRapist.. has a reputation beyond reputeRapist.. has a reputation beyond reputeRapist.. has a reputation beyond reputeRapist.. has a reputation beyond reputeRapist.. has a reputation beyond reputeRapist.. has a reputation beyond reputeRapist.. has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Rapist..
Quote:
I'm sorry for that,
I didn't know it was possible to remove effects with fraps.

As for the;
"But what ever you tell yourself to think you could ever be that good"
It's not something I think or even want to be, isn't going to happen living far away from the game servers.

FB or SS takes hardly anything you can call skill,
infact the amount of times someone is able to hit depends for the biggest amount on your FPS and ping.
You never wonder why most of the people that are called top FBers are living in the "US" ? surely aint because your internet speed is more advanced.

As for you saying;
"People need to realize what they are dealing with skill wise"
and the #1 SSer crap reaking from your forum account, Do you consider yourself really that godly?
There are euro servers also.. Which could have there own set of top fbers.. But guess what? They all loose to me.. On there own euro servers and i live were? US.. So why couldn't they do the same on american servers? And nowadays most of the ppl who play this game have good enough comps to were fps isn't an issue.. Ping maybe.. But not fps.. I just put the #1 sser in my forum acct just to see the hype of people raging.. And yes i do consider myself that "godly" because i haven't lost a ss match in over a year.. Maybe even going on 2 years.. There is a limit to skill.. And sadly im that limit Lol.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Secret Weapon View Post
Sorry, but I've seen and played with the best, and they aren't as good as your video, you may be good which is why people will believe you but I know the difference between good and just plain proxy.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShootTheMoonlig View Post
Oh yeah, rapist played CO out of his mother's womb, and at the age of 9 he signed a contract for being so good at CO. Just a heads up.
Rapist.. is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-12-2009, 04:30   #8
Beyrone
STěRM

Quote:
There are euro servers also.. Which could have there own set of top fbers.. But guess what? They all loose to me.. On there own euro servers and i live were? US.. So why couldn't they do the same on american servers? And nowadays most of the ppl who play this game have good enough comps to were fps isn't an issue.. Ping maybe.. But not fps.. I just put the #1 sser in my forum acct just to see the hype of people raging.. And yes i do consider myself that "godly" because i haven't lost a ss match in over a year.. Maybe even going on 2 years.. There is a limit to skill.. And sadly im that limit Lol.

Being so proud on something you self pronounce and instead of taking your so called precious SS skills quietly you spread it around on forums, in game and blend them into various titles.

Honestly if you are proud on something like that and truly believe you are the number 1 scentsword/fastblade player in the legacy of Conquer, you should go ahead and think so.

But right now instead of making yourself look tough, your a big joke for being so proud on something that has no influence on you in person and no one honestly cares about.

You just smack this in your head there's more people that you could ever possibly meet and duel, and you can only actually call yourself the best player around once you've duelled them all with the same advantages and disadvantages.

Now have a nice day, it's been a great show.

Old 10-12-2009, 04:35   #9
~Freak~

~Freak~ has a reputation beyond repute~Freak~ has a reputation beyond repute~Freak~ has a reputation beyond repute~Freak~ has a reputation beyond repute~Freak~ has a reputation beyond repute~Freak~ has a reputation beyond repute~Freak~ has a reputation beyond repute~Freak~ has a reputation beyond repute~Freak~ has a reputation beyond repute~Freak~ has a reputation beyond repute~Freak~ has a reputation beyond repute
(-'.'-)

They jump like turtles...

Nice song.

Last edited by ~Freak~; 10-12-2009 at 04:41.
~Freak~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-13-2009, 00:38   #10
IPwn'
.˛_ˇ.

IPwn' is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Oh really? So who are those "all" you're talking about?

Also. Pserver with old jumps video again. How impressive...(/Facepalm) Atleast you didn't have unlimited stamina this time. Gratz.

You know what's so ****ty about making videos on pservers with old jumps? You're usually fbing the same people since it's not nearly as crowded as real co. You know what happens when you always fb the same people? You get used to their jump patterns. You know what happens when you get used to their jump pattern? You never miss no matter who you are.

Also making a video with old jumps saying you're #1 sser on CO when real CO doesn't even have those slow jumps anymore.... Something that was removed like 1 year ago. How about making a video saying you're #1 at getting top prices from demon boxes on pservers when real co have already removed them. Same ****.

Also agree with what the person above who says that FB isn't as skillwise as you claim it to be. It's all about ping and fps. Anyone with 30 - 300 ping and 30 + fps can fb unless you're a total retard. Try playing games such as CoD then come back to CO, pathetic. Funny how I let my gf play when shed never played co before. She got plenty of combo hits with new jumps. So much skills dude.... pathetic.
IPwn' is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-12-2009, 16:29   #11
SkilledAzn123
Banned

SkilledAzn123 has a reputation beyond reputeSkilledAzn123 has a reputation beyond reputeSkilledAzn123 has a reputation beyond reputeSkilledAzn123 has a reputation beyond reputeSkilledAzn123 has a reputation beyond reputeSkilledAzn123 has a reputation beyond reputeSkilledAzn123 has a reputation beyond reputeSkilledAzn123 has a reputation beyond reputeSkilledAzn123 has a reputation beyond reputeSkilledAzn123 has a reputation beyond reputeSkilledAzn123 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to SkilledAzn123
lol you posted this in hella threads..
ok we get it. he aims or is just really good

and quite frankly, we dont care.
SkilledAzn123 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-12-2009, 17:03   #12
HISUCKYSUCKY
JAJA

HISUCKYSUCKY has a reputation beyond reputeHISUCKYSUCKY has a reputation beyond reputeHISUCKYSUCKY has a reputation beyond reputeHISUCKYSUCKY has a reputation beyond reputeHISUCKYSUCKY has a reputation beyond reputeHISUCKYSUCKY has a reputation beyond reputeHISUCKYSUCKY has a reputation beyond reputeHISUCKYSUCKY has a reputation beyond reputeHISUCKYSUCKY has a reputation beyond reputeHISUCKYSUCKY has a reputation beyond reputeHISUCKYSUCKY has a reputation beyond repute
I think he is just posting this so less idiots will call him aimbotter when the server is out? Wait, he did not even post that, it was that Kevin420 guy. Unless he is that guy. Whatever.
Old 10-12-2009, 17:23   #13
LoccLow

LoccLow has a reputation beyond reputeLoccLow has a reputation beyond reputeLoccLow has a reputation beyond reputeLoccLow has a reputation beyond reputeLoccLow has a reputation beyond reputeLoccLow has a reputation beyond reputeLoccLow has a reputation beyond reputeLoccLow has a reputation beyond reputeLoccLow has a reputation beyond reputeLoccLow has a reputation beyond reputeLoccLow has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by HISUCKYSUCKY View Post
I think he is just posting this so less idiots will call him aimbotter when the server is out? Wait, he did not even post that, it was that Kevin420 guy. Unless he is that guy. Whatever.
I'd like to see them get 5 on me , let alone beat kevin.
Lol, I did an Egyptian girl before and I pulled out a ****ing sandbox.
Quote:

This is a fvcking gaming forums.. Not myspace/facebook.. I talk about game related **** while on a gaming forums.
.. Because we don't care about making friends or being nice online.. We like to make fun of people who choose to.
LoccLow is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-12-2009, 18:36   #14
marduk

marduk is an unknown quantity at this point
Good video man, you're very precise and stay composed throughout it. Personally I cant fb/ss for ****, being in New Zealand just doesnt help.
marduk is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-12-2009, 20:32   #15
ForeverSad

ForeverSad has a reputation beyond reputeForeverSad has a reputation beyond reputeForeverSad has a reputation beyond reputeForeverSad has a reputation beyond reputeForeverSad has a reputation beyond reputeForeverSad has a reputation beyond reputeForeverSad has a reputation beyond reputeForeverSad has a reputation beyond reputeForeverSad has a reputation beyond reputeForeverSad has a reputation beyond reputeForeverSad has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by HISUCKYSUCKY View Post
Holding tightly onto someones nuts
wont get you very far in life
ForeverSad is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: