Old 05-07-2014, 05:53   #1
Raskólnikov
latinlover

Raskólnikov has a reputation beyond reputeRaskólnikov has a reputation beyond reputeRaskólnikov has a reputation beyond reputeRaskólnikov has a reputation beyond reputeRaskólnikov has a reputation beyond reputeRaskólnikov has a reputation beyond reputeRaskólnikov has a reputation beyond reputeRaskólnikov has a reputation beyond reputeRaskólnikov has a reputation beyond reputeRaskólnikov has a reputation beyond reputeRaskólnikov has a reputation beyond repute
did they move spook a bit to the left?

I'm an archer and I can't hit him it from a blind spot anymore

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	fug.jpg
Views:	186
Size:	103.9 KB
ID:	149749  
Old 05-07-2014, 06:44   #2
LitasLTL

LitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond repute
Maybe spook simply walked away?

Playing free to play - free to win game "count to 50 before mod posts". Rxin and trunks006 are the bestest.
LitasLTL is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-07-2014, 06:48   #3
Yokaa
Mia

Yokaa has a reputation beyond reputeYokaa has a reputation beyond reputeYokaa has a reputation beyond reputeYokaa has a reputation beyond reputeYokaa has a reputation beyond reputeYokaa has a reputation beyond reputeYokaa has a reputation beyond reputeYokaa has a reputation beyond reputeYokaa has a reputation beyond reputeYokaa has a reputation beyond reputeYokaa has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by LitasLTL View Post
Maybe spook simply walked away?
happens many time with me. you just need to hit him as soon as it spawn before it moves away
Life is not Joyful
Life is not Game
Life is not Conquer
Life is not HERE
Yokaa is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-07-2014, 07:04   #4
Raskólnikov
latinlover

Raskólnikov has a reputation beyond reputeRaskólnikov has a reputation beyond reputeRaskólnikov has a reputation beyond reputeRaskólnikov has a reputation beyond reputeRaskólnikov has a reputation beyond reputeRaskólnikov has a reputation beyond reputeRaskólnikov has a reputation beyond reputeRaskólnikov has a reputation beyond reputeRaskólnikov has a reputation beyond reputeRaskólnikov has a reputation beyond reputeRaskólnikov has a reputation beyond repute
I summoned him 4 times already and he spawns in a place where I can't hit him.

Nothing changed in my screen configs. This is odd.

Last edited by Raskólnikov; 05-07-2014 at 07:08.
Raskólnikov is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-07-2014, 07:08   #5
LitasLTL

LitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond repute
Just try the blind spot from the bottom?

Playing free to play - free to win game "count to 50 before mod posts". Rxin and trunks006 are the bestest.
LitasLTL is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-07-2014, 08:12   #6
USER1_74

USER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond repute
question about spook 3

im (assassin) usually go for spook 2 , i go just above the stone near npc and the monster hit me only with light attack (and never tatget me with stun and big attack that kill 1 hit).i start attack when spook spawn and go afk and kill hit with regular attack (not mw) in 2 min
i go for spook 2 because the spook 3 hit me in this position with the spell that "confusing" and move my char walking around.

some 1 know a better position for kill spook 3? (knives, bow??) attached my position (the yellow star)
ty for help
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	spook.jpeg
Views:	67
Size:	18.1 KB
ID:	149752  
Full +12-7P7 P12 anima
NewChallenge EU server
USER1_74 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-07-2014, 08:18   #7
ßytchSlap

ßytchSlap has a reputation beyond reputeßytchSlap has a reputation beyond reputeßytchSlap has a reputation beyond reputeßytchSlap has a reputation beyond reputeßytchSlap has a reputation beyond reputeßytchSlap has a reputation beyond reputeßytchSlap has a reputation beyond reputeßytchSlap has a reputation beyond reputeßytchSlap has a reputation beyond reputeßytchSlap has a reputation beyond reputeßytchSlap has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by USER1_74 View Post
im (assassin) usually go for spook 2 , i go just above the stone near npc and the monster hit me only with light attack (and never tatget me with stun and big attack that kill 1 hit).i start attack when spook spawn and go afk and kill hit with regular attack (not mw) in 2 min
i go for spook 2 because the spook 3 hit me in this position with the spell that "confusing" and move my char walking around.

some 1 know a better position for kill spook 3? (knives, bow??) attached my position (the yellow star)
ty for help
Get a bow and start two steps above the stone and hit auto-hunting. Once he starts hitting with the bow, stop auto-hunting and switch to a knife. If you're getting hit, you're doing something wrong.
ßytchSlap is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-07-2014, 08:45   #8
USER1_74

USER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond repute
for spook 3?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ßytchSlap View Post
Get a bow and start two steps above the stone and hit auto-hunting. Once he starts hitting with the bow, stop auto-hunting and switch to a knife. If you're getting hit, you're doing something wrong.
it works with spook 3?
you mean my stone? (then just above the yellow star in my picture?) ty
another question: if i start hit with bow in autohunt when i stop autohunting i still shot arrow?? (i tought that u will stop hit when stop autohunt)
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	spook.jpeg
Views:	24
Size:	18.1 KB
ID:	149753  
Full +12-7P7 P12 anima
NewChallenge EU server
Old 05-07-2014, 08:49   #9
ßytchSlap

ßytchSlap has a reputation beyond reputeßytchSlap has a reputation beyond reputeßytchSlap has a reputation beyond reputeßytchSlap has a reputation beyond reputeßytchSlap has a reputation beyond reputeßytchSlap has a reputation beyond reputeßytchSlap has a reputation beyond reputeßytchSlap has a reputation beyond reputeßytchSlap has a reputation beyond reputeßytchSlap has a reputation beyond reputeßytchSlap has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
it works with spook 3?
another question: if i start hit with bow in autohunt when i stop autohunting i still shot arrow?? (i tought that u will stop hit when stop autohunt)
I start from the one near the bottom of the map. Try it out, and you shouldn't get hit.
ßytchSlap is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-07-2014, 10:32   #10
PsAiKoW
ʍoʞıɐsd

PsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
it works with spook 3?
made video once to show someone who didn't understand how...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5DgdFW7POeo
Old 05-07-2014, 11:08   #11
USER1_74

i watched the video

Quote:
Originally Posted by PsAiKoW View Post
made video once to show someone who didn't understand how...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5DgdFW7POeo
the problem is that u have in your cursor a different kind of shot
if u try without it u cant target the spook3 from 057-059
what key ive to press with left click?
ive forgot
Full +12-7P7 P12 anima
NewChallenge EU server
Old 05-08-2014, 11:08   #12
PsAiKoW
ʍoʞıɐsd

PsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
the problem is that u have in your cursor a different kind of shot
if u try without it u cant target the spook3 from 057-059
what key ive to press with left click?
ive forgot
shiftscreen is with alt-key, dunno if that is the question?
when i shift to furthest point, i can hit it normally with bow and then equip knives..
if i stand any closer i still get hit with earth-damage..

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: