Old 04-18-2013, 22:12   #1
Kurosaki-kun
BALLIN

Kurosaki-kun is on a distinguished road
Can't Sign Up For Champion's Arena

Between 20:55-20:59, I could not click the sign up button the entire time. Please fix this.
Kurosaki-kun is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-19-2013, 03:30   #2
yoda[B]

yoda[B] has a reputation beyond reputeyoda[B] has a reputation beyond reputeyoda[B] has a reputation beyond reputeyoda[B] has a reputation beyond reputeyoda[B] has a reputation beyond reputeyoda[B] has a reputation beyond reputeyoda[B] has a reputation beyond reputeyoda[B] has a reputation beyond reputeyoda[B] has a reputation beyond reputeyoda[B] has a reputation beyond reputeyoda[B] has a reputation beyond repute
same thing happened to me

this has something to do with pop ups just not popping up

for example I can't put refineries on my gear cause the pop up where it asks "are you sure you wana put this on this for this many days" never comes up

take another example...logging of ur client...that pop up doesn't pop up either...

take another example...using a modesty book...where it asks you are you sure u wana use this...

I can probably find a few more...but i will leave it at that...hope this general problem gets dealt with and I don't fall yet another day behind in champions arena just cause of a technical difficulty

Bot used: sexiness
yoda[B] is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-19-2013, 04:12   #3
thehempknight
Your Ruler

thehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond repute
For Mac, by chance? If so, I've been told that we're not getting the same issue to appear. You should try reinstalling the patch, first. If that doesn't work, the next step would be a full client reinstall and update to the latest version. If you still continue to have this error, please post some screenshots.
s
m

I hate it when it drips like that....

Official Unofficial NonMember of the BACONEERS!!!!11eleven

There's no point for democracy when ignorance is celebrated.

The saline from your tear ducts energizes my ego.

Last edited by thehempknight; 04-19-2013 at 05:01.
thehempknight is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-19-2013, 07:21   #4
yoda[B]

yoda[B] has a reputation beyond reputeyoda[B] has a reputation beyond reputeyoda[B] has a reputation beyond reputeyoda[B] has a reputation beyond reputeyoda[B] has a reputation beyond reputeyoda[B] has a reputation beyond reputeyoda[B] has a reputation beyond reputeyoda[B] has a reputation beyond reputeyoda[B] has a reputation beyond reputeyoda[B] has a reputation beyond reputeyoda[B] has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by thehempknight View Post
For Mac, by chance? If so, I've been told that we're not getting the same issue to appear. You should try reinstalling the patch, first. If that doesn't work, the next step would be a full client reinstall and update to the latest version. If you still continue to have this error, please post some screenshots.

Yes I do play mac version should I post in that forums too? I repatched and reinstalled with some weird quirks coming out of it but still the same problems.

I feel like you won't see whats going on unless its in video form...do you have any problem with me uploading the problem video to youtube? The link shall be here as soon as its uploaded ( 1 hour ). Thank you so much for your support.

Old 04-19-2013, 08:22   #5
yoda[B]

Video Quality normally isn't that bad...but here's the link

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jYw9038oLu0&feature=youtu.be

and heres the chat log...thank ya for any help/ advice you may provide

Stealthy speaks to All:
we r going to try a few things to see how pop ups doing work
Stealthy speaks to All:
first lets try refineries
Stealthy speaks to All:
i am repeatedly clicking but it does not show the pop up it normally does
Stealthy speaks to All:
2nd lets try dropping something that requires a warning
Stealthy speaks to All:
no warning comes up...just cant drop the item
Stealthy speaks to All:
third lets try to purchase something from vendor
Stealthy speaks to All:
which normally asks u a 2nd time if u wana purchase said item
Stealthy speaks to All:
i can click how ever many times i want...
Stealthy speaks to All:
but it does not give me the pop up
Stealthy speaks to All:
fourth trade pop ups
BallzDeeP speaks to All:
i will now trade myself
BallzDeeP speaks to All:
and see if i get the pop up
Stealthy speaks to All:
nothing
Stealthy speaks to All:
lets try again
Stealthy speaks to All:
nothing...
Stealthy speaks to All:
but here's the weird part...
Stealthy speaks to All:
the 2nd clients pop ups work
BallzDeeP speaks to All:
all pop ups on 2nd client work
Stealthy speaks to All:
finally the exit button will not work
Stealthy speaks to All:
the option for ofline tg etc does not come up
BallzDeeP speaks to All:
like this
BallzDeeP speaks to All:
also...
BallzDeeP speaks to All:
all chats
Stealthy speaks to All:
thank you for any support and advice u can give to fix this

Last edited by yoda[B]; 04-19-2013 at 08:34.
Old 04-19-2013, 11:23   #6
???TheEnigma???

???TheEnigma??? has a reputation beyond repute???TheEnigma??? has a reputation beyond repute???TheEnigma??? has a reputation beyond repute???TheEnigma??? has a reputation beyond repute???TheEnigma??? has a reputation beyond repute???TheEnigma??? has a reputation beyond repute???TheEnigma??? has a reputation beyond repute???TheEnigma??? has a reputation beyond repute???TheEnigma??? has a reputation beyond repute???TheEnigma??? has a reputation beyond repute???TheEnigma??? has a reputation beyond repute
from time to time... one of my clients randomly glitches, and things don't work (hotkeys/etc), cant jump (windows seem to be open, but hidden, so you click on the window, meaning you cant jump)

I am a windows user, and it sounds a fair bit like this problem.

I highly doubt I can reproduce the problem on demand, it just seems to happen when I leave a CO client open for a long time.

by opening a new client (or having other clients open, like stated above), I realise this is only effecting one client, not all 3 of them.
Barely Reading in December 2013

~~~Too Many Chars to be bothered to list~~~

Vote on a new Alliance System for CO!
???TheEnigma??? is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-19-2013, 21:36   #7
Kurosaki-kun
BALLIN

Kurosaki-kun is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by thehempknight View Post
Yes it is for Mac but I didn't want to post in the Mac forums because it doesn't get fixed. I tried reinstalling everything but it didn't help.
Kurosaki-kun is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-20-2013, 07:39   #8
.Will.

.Will. has a reputation beyond repute.Will. has a reputation beyond repute.Will. has a reputation beyond repute.Will. has a reputation beyond repute.Will. has a reputation beyond repute.Will. has a reputation beyond repute.Will. has a reputation beyond repute.Will. has a reputation beyond repute.Will. has a reputation beyond repute.Will. has a reputation beyond repute.Will. has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by yoda[b] View Post
Video Quality normally isn't that bad...but here's the link

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jYw9038oLu0&feature=youtu.be

and heres the chat log...thank ya for any help/ advice you may provide
Just downloaded the clip you uploaded to the YouTube here, and I'll help report this issue to the programmers, in hopes of finding out what is causing this. Thanks.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: