View Poll Results: Should tripple hit be changed?
i support 41.6% atk with each hit of tripple 3 30.00%
i support it costs 25stamina each use of tripple 0 0%
do not change tripple at all 7 70.00%
Voters: 10. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-01-2012, 17:38   #16
StillHeart
Heartless

StillHeart has a reputation beyond reputeStillHeart has a reputation beyond reputeStillHeart has a reputation beyond reputeStillHeart has a reputation beyond reputeStillHeart has a reputation beyond reputeStillHeart has a reputation beyond reputeStillHeart has a reputation beyond reputeStillHeart has a reputation beyond reputeStillHeart has a reputation beyond reputeStillHeart has a reputation beyond reputeStillHeart has a reputation beyond repute
lol. So let me get this straight. You are complaining that you die from a monk when you are in defensive stance? Is it possible maybe...that you usually don't die? But because monk does kill you...you get erkd and decided to post this?

Maybe we should nerf fb too because I chose to stand still and I died. lol.

How are you comparing yourself to a monk in damage against bosses? Do you also possibly want to kill like an archer...because y'know it is unfair how good they are at hunting. Maybe we should just nerf em

If you don't get what I am saying. You're a Warrior...you have gotten buffs. You have a **** tonne of hp, you have a **** tonne of defense, you have a **** tonne of block, you had a **** tonne of m-defense. Stop complaining that you can't kill things as fast and die to one class because your defensive stance has a negative side to it.
StillHeart is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-01-2012, 17:42   #17
kyle1234512

kyle1234512 has a reputation beyond reputekyle1234512 has a reputation beyond reputekyle1234512 has a reputation beyond reputekyle1234512 has a reputation beyond reputekyle1234512 has a reputation beyond reputekyle1234512 has a reputation beyond reputekyle1234512 has a reputation beyond reputekyle1234512 has a reputation beyond reputekyle1234512 has a reputation beyond reputekyle1234512 has a reputation beyond reputekyle1234512 has a reputation beyond repute
im not saying i need more buffs, im saying *everyone* needs various nerfs

and i dont use defensive stance simply cuz i dont like to be kept still. if i were to use defensive stance it would only mean that a warrior can live through it, but what about the other 5 classes

this isnt just monk vs warrior

the answer is zero, no bulker would change a lightbulb, he would just pay TQ to change it for him. And TQ would screw it up, trying to jam the wrong size bulb in the socket, damaging both the socket and the bulb
kyle1234512 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-01-2012, 18:44   #18
StillHeart
Heartless

StillHeart has a reputation beyond reputeStillHeart has a reputation beyond reputeStillHeart has a reputation beyond reputeStillHeart has a reputation beyond reputeStillHeart has a reputation beyond reputeStillHeart has a reputation beyond reputeStillHeart has a reputation beyond reputeStillHeart has a reputation beyond reputeStillHeart has a reputation beyond reputeStillHeart has a reputation beyond reputeStillHeart has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by kyle1234512 View Post
im not saying i need more buffs, im saying *everyone* needs various nerfs

and i dont use defensive stance simply cuz i dont like to be kept still. if i were to use defensive stance it would only mean that a warrior can live through it, but what about the other 5 classes

this isnt just monk vs warrior
Honestly if you get tripled from a monk....on almost any class you are probably a noob or using defensive stance.

Then I guess you reached some form of predicament. The impenetrable shield meets the strongest gauntlet. :P
StillHeart is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-01-2012, 18:48   #19
kyle1234512

kyle1234512 has a reputation beyond reputekyle1234512 has a reputation beyond reputekyle1234512 has a reputation beyond reputekyle1234512 has a reputation beyond reputekyle1234512 has a reputation beyond reputekyle1234512 has a reputation beyond reputekyle1234512 has a reputation beyond reputekyle1234512 has a reputation beyond reputekyle1234512 has a reputation beyond reputekyle1234512 has a reputation beyond reputekyle1234512 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by StillHeart View Post
Honestly if you get tripled from a monk....on almost any class you are probably a noob or using defensive stance.

Then I guess you reached some form of predicament. The impenetrable shield meets the strongest gauntlet. :P

hmmmm let me check here, tripple defense.... or would i rather take 1/3rd less damage from physical damage..... gotta think gotta think gotta think gotta think.... (pooh bear voice).....

yup, totaly not the same thing at all..... 3x defense still sucks

the answer is zero, no bulker would change a lightbulb, he would just pay TQ to change it for him. And TQ would screw it up, trying to jam the wrong size bulb in the socket, damaging both the socket and the bulb
kyle1234512 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-02-2012, 07:28   #20
mistressyesumes
Knightmare

mistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
cuz a monk's palm + tripple >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> speedgun + VF. its just sheer stats alone, a monk gets way more percent atk than a warrior would.

warrior vs monk, warrior gets 1 speedgun and 1 VF. a monk gets 1 palm + 3 melee hits.(210 + 115) vs (300 + 120), 47% vs 55% proc chance.

monk vs any other class except pirate it ends the same way. 1 melee + possible stam using skill vs 1 palm + 3 melee hits.
Monks triple is all they need, palm doesn't matter, but as a warrior you got dash, if you melee and dash them at the same time, if you can do it right 2 damages will go above their head as if you twofolded them, but they won't be 65 pct, they will be 100 pct or 210 pct.
Guild:|Pur3BlooD|
Guild Position:Deputy Leader
Battle Power:300
Bless:28%
My Anime List

Quote:
Originally Posted by progamer6 View Post
stoped reading there, as full +12 ninja, i was hit 25k by a nado
Quote:
Originally Posted by TQ
We listen but we don't care.
Change arena point system
Give Longhammers, and Hammers a new skill
mistressyesumes is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-06-2012, 07:54   #21
littleboy654

littleboy654 has a reputation beyond reputelittleboy654 has a reputation beyond reputelittleboy654 has a reputation beyond reputelittleboy654 has a reputation beyond reputelittleboy654 has a reputation beyond reputelittleboy654 has a reputation beyond reputelittleboy654 has a reputation beyond reputelittleboy654 has a reputation beyond reputelittleboy654 has a reputation beyond reputelittleboy654 has a reputation beyond reputelittleboy654 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by StillHeart View Post
Simply put. No.

If you are a warrior you probably do not like it due to defensive stance requiring you to walk as slow as a turtle giving monks the opportunity to jump in and triple you :P

Triple doesn't come in handy during pvp otherwise.
^this. Other than that its kinda easy to dodge..
littleboy654 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-06-2012, 08:27   #22
|Aneurysm|
boooored

|Aneurysm| has a reputation beyond repute|Aneurysm| has a reputation beyond repute|Aneurysm| has a reputation beyond repute|Aneurysm| has a reputation beyond repute|Aneurysm| has a reputation beyond repute|Aneurysm| has a reputation beyond repute|Aneurysm| has a reputation beyond repute|Aneurysm| has a reputation beyond repute|Aneurysm| has a reputation beyond repute|Aneurysm| has a reputation beyond repute|Aneurysm| has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
just put it this way, i speedgun 1 target for 210% @ 10k atk for 21k damage (crit would be 31500damage)

monk has 10k atk, and lands a tripple his skill for a weapon. thats 10k + 10k +10 = 30k damage no crits. or it could be 15000+ 15000 + 15000 with all 3 crits for a total of 45k damage.

so lets compare, my 2handed skill hits for 31500damage on 1 target, his 1 handed weapon skill hits for 45000damage.

now lets also consider the fact that he atks faster and can chain tripple in a row with its super high proc of hitting.

the simple fact is a monk's passive skill damage at 300% of your atk is too strong. thats like saying lets buff nix rage pene etc etc up to 210~300% of our atk whenever the skill has a chance of landing.

you people arent looking at this in terms of each weapon has a skill, and each skill does increased damage and has an effect.

if lacking an effect increases my damage output, by all means take away speedgun and give me 300% damage single target melee.
Warriors attack is a fair way above monks these days. I know we are not talking about maxed accounts here but my warrior could pot off a triple from maxed monks when using 75% block, high immunity and either xp shield or defencive stance were used (full SDG, no stg required). There is a counter for every build. A pure warrior who knows what they are doing will eat any same or similar bp monk for breakfast. Simply dash/speed gun and they are toast. Obviously if your not full +12 stgs will make a huge difference. I'm thinking about putting 6-8 stgs in for ****s and gigs and giving penetration a go.

I tried bulking to win but I have bad ping and no skillz so I still lose. Now I just login to talk and act as a speed bump for my enemies.

http://bbs.co.91.com/showthread.php?t=740764
|Aneurysm| is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-06-2012, 09:32   #23
n00dlez
n00blez

n00dlez has a reputation beyond reputen00dlez has a reputation beyond reputen00dlez has a reputation beyond reputen00dlez has a reputation beyond reputen00dlez has a reputation beyond reputen00dlez has a reputation beyond reputen00dlez has a reputation beyond reputen00dlez has a reputation beyond reputen00dlez has a reputation beyond reputen00dlez has a reputation beyond reputen00dlez has a reputation beyond repute
Get with the flow. All new classes TQ releases or updates is over powered. Switch classes if you are that concerned.

With a decent chi you should be able to one hit everything with speedgun.

Monk = Offensive
Warrior = Defensive
Monk triple hit doesn't always go off, speed gun frequency is lower, slower, because warriors are heavy and have high defense. However, spear has a longer range. They also have superman. Warriors have a superb amount of HP, defense and block. Warrior gear is MUCH cheaper than monk gear. The price you pay is what you get.

If you think monk is that 1337, go monk, lol. Personally, I go trojan which has zero advantages.
Pirates have more hp
Pirates have more defense
Pirates have a gun which equates to 3x guns = 1 fb.
Ninjas have poison star/counter kill/tfb/fog/AOE with scythe.

Classes are fine the way it is. I see a warrior on my server that can one hit everyone with speed gun, however, no one can one hit him without crit.
n00dlez is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: