View Poll Results: Should tripple hit be changed?
i support 41.6% atk with each hit of tripple 3 30.00%
i support it costs 25stamina each use of tripple 0 0%
do not change tripple at all 7 70.00%
Voters: 10. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-30-2012, 19:43   #1
kyle1234512
Registered User
 
kyle1234512's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: USA All The Way!!!
Posts: 521
kyle1234512 has a reputation beyond reputekyle1234512 has a reputation beyond reputekyle1234512 has a reputation beyond reputekyle1234512 has a reputation beyond reputekyle1234512 has a reputation beyond reputekyle1234512 has a reputation beyond reputekyle1234512 has a reputation beyond reputekyle1234512 has a reputation beyond reputekyle1234512 has a reputation beyond reputekyle1234512 has a reputation beyond reputekyle1234512 has a reputation beyond repute
Nerf on tripple atk

as we all know its current form = 3 fast atks that deal full damage to a target if meleed.

heres what im thinking


option 1 - we make the overal damage turn into 125% or (41.6% per each individual hit)


option 2 - we make a built in cost for tripple atk (25stamina each time it lands) (skill can be turned on or off)

------------------------------------

overall its just awful that TQ decided to give these guys tripple damage on some of their melees instead of giving them a real skill like phoenix or rage etc etc. and not give us older classes the option to turn off nix/rage etc on our weapons for a sometimes tripple hit atk on one target.
__________________
How many bulkers does it take to change a lightbulb?

the answer is zero, no bulker would change a lightbulb, he would just pay TQ to change it for him. And TQ would screw it up, trying to jam the wrong size bulb in the socket, damaging both the socket and the bulb
kyle1234512 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-30-2012, 20:41   #2
mistressyesumes
Knightmare
 
mistressyesumes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Furniture House
Posts: 6,653
mistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond repute
Triple encourages them to not palm, as we know, palm is what is OP, let's do our best to keep them from being cheating pieces of trash.
__________________
Name:Flawlessyesumes
Server:Volcano
Class:Warrior>Warrior>Warrior 130-130-129
Guild:|Pur3BlooD|
Guild Position:Deputy Leader
Battle Power:300
Bless:28%
My Anime List

Quote:
Originally Posted by progamer6 View Post
stoped reading there, as full +12 ninja, i was hit 25k by a nado
Quote:
Originally Posted by TQ
We listen but we don't care.
Change arena point system
Give Longhammers, and Hammers a new skill
mistressyesumes is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-30-2012, 21:20   #3
Rickk
I Hunt you
 
Rickk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Mexicooo! (and Haddonfield)
Posts: 960
Rickk has a reputation beyond reputeRickk has a reputation beyond reputeRickk has a reputation beyond reputeRickk has a reputation beyond reputeRickk has a reputation beyond reputeRickk has a reputation beyond reputeRickk has a reputation beyond reputeRickk has a reputation beyond reputeRickk has a reputation beyond reputeRickk has a reputation beyond reputeRickk has a reputation beyond repute
NO. In order to be effective at triple hit, you need a nice ping and good timing. Not to mention the HP sacrifice to do it.

I know I'm monk but sometimes triple hit saves at the last minute with the right timing.
__________________
Sayayin
130 - 130 - 137 wat-war-monk
Server: Libra
Rickk is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-01-2012, 00:38   #4
StillHeart
Heartless
 
StillHeart's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 1,388
StillHeart has a reputation beyond reputeStillHeart has a reputation beyond reputeStillHeart has a reputation beyond reputeStillHeart has a reputation beyond reputeStillHeart has a reputation beyond reputeStillHeart has a reputation beyond reputeStillHeart has a reputation beyond reputeStillHeart has a reputation beyond reputeStillHeart has a reputation beyond reputeStillHeart has a reputation beyond reputeStillHeart has a reputation beyond repute
Simply put. No.

If you are a warrior you probably do not like it due to defensive stance requiring you to walk as slow as a turtle giving monks the opportunity to jump in and triple you :P

Triple doesn't come in handy during pvp otherwise.
StillHeart is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-01-2012, 01:00   #5
MyThirdAccount
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: New York
Posts: 10,142
MyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond repute
I hate monks and I've gotta say no to this. If they take away triple, Warriors/stg fires would be near immortal.
MyThirdAccount is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-01-2012, 05:24   #6
kyle1234512
Registered User
 
kyle1234512's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: USA All The Way!!!
Posts: 521
kyle1234512 has a reputation beyond reputekyle1234512 has a reputation beyond reputekyle1234512 has a reputation beyond reputekyle1234512 has a reputation beyond reputekyle1234512 has a reputation beyond reputekyle1234512 has a reputation beyond reputekyle1234512 has a reputation beyond reputekyle1234512 has a reputation beyond reputekyle1234512 has a reputation beyond reputekyle1234512 has a reputation beyond reputekyle1234512 has a reputation beyond repute
cuz its totaly fair to left click melee for a 300% atk reguardless of who its against, not to mention they have 2 weapons to do it.

as a warrior its rediculous to compete with them against bosses, its flat out impossible, what if i said warriors should get superman against bosses? and monks tripple should only 2x atk in pvp?
__________________
How many bulkers does it take to change a lightbulb?

the answer is zero, no bulker would change a lightbulb, he would just pay TQ to change it for him. And TQ would screw it up, trying to jam the wrong size bulb in the socket, damaging both the socket and the bulb
kyle1234512 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-01-2012, 08:25   #7
mistressyesumes
Knightmare
 
mistressyesumes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Furniture House
Posts: 6,653
mistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by kyle1234512 View Post
cuz its totaly fair to left click melee for a 300% atk reguardless of who its against, not to mention they have 2 weapons to do it.

as a warrior its ridiculous to compete with them against bosses, its flat out impossible, what if i said warriors should get superman against bosses? and monks tripple should only 2x atk in pvp?
Warriors do get SM against bosses, it doubles the attack. I completely understand what you're saying now and vs defensive stance it is kinda bad.

However there are two things to say to that.

1. Psn star is waaaaay worse.

2. You gotta look at the big picture, it's unfair that they got this massive advantage on you but it allows them to kill STG taos and it encourags the not using RP.
__________________
Name:Flawlessyesumes
Server:Volcano
Class:Warrior>Warrior>Warrior 130-130-129
Guild:|Pur3BlooD|
Guild Position:Deputy Leader
Battle Power:300
Bless:28%
My Anime List

Quote:
Originally Posted by progamer6 View Post
stoped reading there, as full +12 ninja, i was hit 25k by a nado
Quote:
Originally Posted by TQ
We listen but we don't care.
Change arena point system
Give Longhammers, and Hammers a new skill
mistressyesumes is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-01-2012, 10:08   #8
kyle1234512
Registered User
 
kyle1234512's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: USA All The Way!!!
Posts: 521
kyle1234512 has a reputation beyond reputekyle1234512 has a reputation beyond reputekyle1234512 has a reputation beyond reputekyle1234512 has a reputation beyond reputekyle1234512 has a reputation beyond reputekyle1234512 has a reputation beyond reputekyle1234512 has a reputation beyond reputekyle1234512 has a reputation beyond reputekyle1234512 has a reputation beyond reputekyle1234512 has a reputation beyond reputekyle1234512 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by mistressyesumes View Post
Warriors do get SM against bosses, it doubles the attack. I completely understand what you're saying now and vs defensive stance it is kinda bad.

However there are two things to say to that.

1. Psn star is waaaaay worse.

2. You gotta look at the big picture, it's unfair that they got this massive advantage on you but it allows them to kill STG taos and it encourags the not using RP.
just put it this way, i speedgun 1 target for 210% @ 10k atk for 21k damage (crit would be 31500damage)

monk has 10k atk, and lands a tripple his skill for a weapon. thats 10k + 10k +10 = 30k damage no crits. or it could be 15000+ 15000 + 15000 with all 3 crits for a total of 45k damage.

so lets compare, my 2handed skill hits for 31500damage on 1 target, his 1 handed weapon skill hits for 45000damage.

now lets also consider the fact that he atks faster and can chain tripple in a row with its super high proc of hitting.

the simple fact is a monk's passive skill damage at 300% of your atk is too strong. thats like saying lets buff nix rage pene etc etc up to 210~300% of our atk whenever the skill has a chance of landing.

you people arent looking at this in terms of each weapon has a skill, and each skill does increased damage and has an effect.

if lacking an effect increases my damage output, by all means take away speedgun and give me 300% damage single target melee.
__________________
How many bulkers does it take to change a lightbulb?

the answer is zero, no bulker would change a lightbulb, he would just pay TQ to change it for him. And TQ would screw it up, trying to jam the wrong size bulb in the socket, damaging both the socket and the bulb
kyle1234512 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-01-2012, 11:02   #9
mistressyesumes
Knightmare
 
mistressyesumes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Furniture House
Posts: 6,653
mistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by kyle1234512 View Post
just put it this way, i speedgun 1 target for 210% @ 10k atk for 21k damage (crit would be 31500damage)

monk has 10k atk, and lands a tripple his skill for a weapon. thats 10k + 10k +10 = 30k damage no crits. or it could be 15000+ 15000 + 15000 with all 3 crits for a total of 45k damage.

so lets compare, my 2handed skill hits for 31500damage on 1 target, his 1 handed weapon skill hits for 45000damage.

now lets also consider the fact that he atks faster and can chain tripple in a row with its super high proc of hitting.

the simple fact is a monk's passive skill damage at 300% of your atk is too strong. thats like saying lets buff nix rage pene etc etc up to 210~300% of our atk whenever the skill has a chance of landing.

you people arent looking at this in terms of each weapon has a skill, and each skill does increased damage and has an effect.

if lacking an effect increases my damage output, by all means take away speedgun and give me 300% damage single target melee.
Okay just use two attacks at once, I still don't understand how you can suggest anything that would encourage use on RP/Twofold. Especially as a warrior, a true melee class.
__________________
Name:Flawlessyesumes
Server:Volcano
Class:Warrior>Warrior>Warrior 130-130-129
Guild:|Pur3BlooD|
Guild Position:Deputy Leader
Battle Power:300
Bless:28%
My Anime List

Quote:
Originally Posted by progamer6 View Post
stoped reading there, as full +12 ninja, i was hit 25k by a nado
Quote:
Originally Posted by TQ
We listen but we don't care.
Change arena point system
Give Longhammers, and Hammers a new skill
mistressyesumes is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-01-2012, 11:08   #10
MyThirdAccount
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: New York
Posts: 10,142
MyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by kyle1234512 View Post
just put it this way, i speedgun 1 target for 210% @ 10k atk for 21k damage (crit would be 31500damage)

monk has 10k atk, and lands a tripple his skill for a weapon. thats 10k + 10k +10 = 30k damage no crits. or it could be 15000+ 15000 + 15000 with all 3 crits for a total of 45k damage.

so lets compare, my 2handed skill hits for 31500damage on 1 target, his 1 handed weapon skill hits for 45000damage.

now lets also consider the fact that he atks faster and can chain tripple in a row with its super high proc of hitting.

the simple fact is a monk's passive skill damage at 300% of your atk is too strong. thats like saying lets buff nix rage pene etc etc up to 210~300% of our atk whenever the skill has a chance of landing.

you people arent looking at this in terms of each weapon has a skill, and each skill does increased damage and has an effect.

if lacking an effect increases my damage output, by all means take away speedgun and give me 300% damage single target melee.
Before chi

Do monks get 30k hp? Do they get 22k defense? Do they get XP shield that triples their defense? Do they get block that nerfs every physical hit received by 50 percent? Magic defender & Defensive Stance? No...

Monks would have around 19k-21k hp once they dump some agility for triple. Seriously, just kill them before they can triple you. It's not impossible.
MyThirdAccount is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-01-2012, 11:33   #11
kyle1234512
Registered User
 
kyle1234512's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: USA All The Way!!!
Posts: 521
kyle1234512 has a reputation beyond reputekyle1234512 has a reputation beyond reputekyle1234512 has a reputation beyond reputekyle1234512 has a reputation beyond reputekyle1234512 has a reputation beyond reputekyle1234512 has a reputation beyond reputekyle1234512 has a reputation beyond reputekyle1234512 has a reputation beyond reputekyle1234512 has a reputation beyond reputekyle1234512 has a reputation beyond reputekyle1234512 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by MyThirdAccount View Post
Before chi

Do monks get 30k hp? Do they get 22k defense? Do they get XP shield that triples their defense? Do they get block that nerfs every physical hit received by 50 percent? Magic defender & Defensive Stance? No...

Monks would have around 19k-21k hp once they dump some agility for triple. Seriously, just kill them before they can triple you. It's not impossible.

all that crap would be called class balance.

find me a boss that has all those stats and needs to be killed with magic/high final atk.

and what about the 5 classes ninja/tao/tro/pirate/archer who get absolutley destroyed. warriors with all those tanking stats are the only class that stands a chance to survive it, let alone just pot through it. defensive stance puts us in "get screwed over mode" as in cant dodge anything be prepared to get ganked by 6 people not just the monk. block does help but we dont get 50% off every single hit. so in reality all that damage reduction only reduces their total damage to what a warrior would deal in return back to the monk.

btw im all for nerfing warriors atk, preferably i would want all classes to get a damage nerf.
__________________
How many bulkers does it take to change a lightbulb?

the answer is zero, no bulker would change a lightbulb, he would just pay TQ to change it for him. And TQ would screw it up, trying to jam the wrong size bulb in the socket, damaging both the socket and the bulb
kyle1234512 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-01-2012, 11:36   #12
MyThirdAccount
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: New York
Posts: 10,142
MyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by kyle1234512 View Post
all that crap would be called class balance.

find me a boss that has all those stats and needs to be killed with magic/high final atk.

and what about the 5 classes ninja/tao/tro/pirate/archer who get absolutley destroyed. warriors with all those tanking stats are the only class that stands a chance to survive it, let alone just pot through it. defensive stance puts us in "get screwed over mode" as in cant dodge anything be prepared to get ganked by 6 people not just the monk. block does help but we dont get 50% off every single hit. so in reality all that damage reduction only reduces their total damage to what a warrior would deal in return back to the monk.

btw im all for nerfing warriors atk, preferably i would want all classes to get a damage nerf.
Triple for monks and speedgun for Warriors is not class balance?
MyThirdAccount is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-01-2012, 11:42   #13
kyle1234512
Registered User
 
kyle1234512's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: USA All The Way!!!
Posts: 521
kyle1234512 has a reputation beyond reputekyle1234512 has a reputation beyond reputekyle1234512 has a reputation beyond reputekyle1234512 has a reputation beyond reputekyle1234512 has a reputation beyond reputekyle1234512 has a reputation beyond reputekyle1234512 has a reputation beyond reputekyle1234512 has a reputation beyond reputekyle1234512 has a reputation beyond reputekyle1234512 has a reputation beyond reputekyle1234512 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by mistressyesumes View Post
Okay just use two attacks at once, I still don't understand how you can suggest anything that would encourage use on RP/Twofold. Especially as a warrior, a true melee class.
cuz a monk's palm + tripple >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> speedgun + VF. its just sheer stats alone, a monk gets way more percent atk than a warrior would.

warrior vs monk, warrior gets 1 speedgun and 1 VF. a monk gets 1 palm + 3 melee hits.(210 + 115) vs (300 + 120), 47% vs 55% proc chance.

monk vs any other class except pirate it ends the same way. 1 melee + possible stam using skill vs 1 palm + 3 melee hits.
__________________
How many bulkers does it take to change a lightbulb?

the answer is zero, no bulker would change a lightbulb, he would just pay TQ to change it for him. And TQ would screw it up, trying to jam the wrong size bulb in the socket, damaging both the socket and the bulb
kyle1234512 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-01-2012, 11:47   #14
MyThirdAccount
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: New York
Posts: 10,142
MyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by kyle1234512 View Post
cuz a monk's palm + tripple >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> speedgun + VF. its just sheer stats alone, a monk gets way more percent atk than a warrior would.

warrior vs monk, warrior gets 1 speedgun and 1 VF. a monk gets 1 palm + 3 melee hits.(210 + 115) vs (300 + 120), 47% vs 55% proc chance.

monk vs any other class except pirate it ends the same way. 1 melee + possible stam using skill vs 1 palm + 3 melee hits.
There is no need for a vf+speedgun when speedgun already one-shots?
MyThirdAccount is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-01-2012, 11:52   #15
kyle1234512
Registered User
 
kyle1234512's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: USA All The Way!!!
Posts: 521
kyle1234512 has a reputation beyond reputekyle1234512 has a reputation beyond reputekyle1234512 has a reputation beyond reputekyle1234512 has a reputation beyond reputekyle1234512 has a reputation beyond reputekyle1234512 has a reputation beyond reputekyle1234512 has a reputation beyond reputekyle1234512 has a reputation beyond reputekyle1234512 has a reputation beyond reputekyle1234512 has a reputation beyond reputekyle1234512 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by MyThirdAccount View Post
There is no need for a vf+speedgun when speedgun already one-shots?

cuz i can totaly counter with speedgun after im dead cuz stun from palm and then an immediate hit of tripple. speedgun may or may not 1 shot depending on BP and his total defense.

overall in your situation its who hits who first. where a hit from VF wont stun and then give me an immediate hit of speedgun.

i have to say i dont 1hko anyone who isnt lower geared than myself and without chi. those middle geared players on par with me 1hko with palm+tripple. but just barely with everything critting and being like 24~27k damage to me. whereas my hit does 8k and a crit is for 13k on them from dragon tail.
__________________
How many bulkers does it take to change a lightbulb?

the answer is zero, no bulker would change a lightbulb, he would just pay TQ to change it for him. And TQ would screw it up, trying to jam the wrong size bulb in the socket, damaging both the socket and the bulb
kyle1234512 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 00:10.