View Poll Results: Should Star Caster be added to CO2?
Yes, Star Caster is great 2 16.67%
No, it doesnt fit in well 10 83.33%
Voters: 12. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-16-2012, 19:00   #1
kyle1234512

kyle1234512 has a reputation beyond reputekyle1234512 has a reputation beyond reputekyle1234512 has a reputation beyond reputekyle1234512 has a reputation beyond reputekyle1234512 has a reputation beyond reputekyle1234512 has a reputation beyond reputekyle1234512 has a reputation beyond reputekyle1234512 has a reputation beyond reputekyle1234512 has a reputation beyond reputekyle1234512 has a reputation beyond reputekyle1234512 has a reputation beyond repute
new class ~ Star Caster

this would be a long ranged magic type class.

since my last class ideas were hated massivley, ill do as little as possible and let you guys fill in what you want and ill edit the OP to what seems to be the most liked.

im suggesting 3 skills and only 3.

MinorStar - shoots a "small star" at a target, its homing, takes a few seconds to get to its target. if the target moves out of the range of the effect (14 spaces) or moves away from the star making the star travel in another direction, the star will follow but cant travel more than 14spaces before disappearing. damage id say 38% of nado. no limit to how many you can cast but it shouldnt be as often a cast as nado. (costs mana)

StarWave - its a channeled spell. it will continuously shoot stars at the desired location, dealing damage to all targets in a 1space radius. if just clicked once it will shoot a star at the target area. (shoots 3 stars for each second channeled each star deals 25% damage of nado) must stand still and hold the cast button to keep casting. (costs mana)

Starfall - drops a star on a target location, deals 75% damage of nado to all targets in the affected area, raidius of 3, cost 30stamina, cooldown of 13seconds. it takes a second and a half to fall and a blue/whitish circle apears on the ground to alert people. (cost 30 stamina)

im not gunna do any more skills than 3, cuz if i do that then people who dislike 1 skill massivley will vote no overall.
please hold off on voting for a while unless you absolutley love the class.

the answer is zero, no bulker would change a lightbulb, he would just pay TQ to change it for him. And TQ would screw it up, trying to jam the wrong size bulb in the socket, damaging both the socket and the bulb
kyle1234512 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-16-2012, 19:37   #2
ChaosRebirth

ChaosRebirth has a reputation beyond reputeChaosRebirth has a reputation beyond reputeChaosRebirth has a reputation beyond reputeChaosRebirth has a reputation beyond reputeChaosRebirth has a reputation beyond reputeChaosRebirth has a reputation beyond reputeChaosRebirth has a reputation beyond reputeChaosRebirth has a reputation beyond reputeChaosRebirth has a reputation beyond reputeChaosRebirth has a reputation beyond reputeChaosRebirth has a reputation beyond repute
star caster? lol
ChaosRebirth is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-16-2012, 19:59   #3
kyle1234512

kyle1234512 has a reputation beyond reputekyle1234512 has a reputation beyond reputekyle1234512 has a reputation beyond reputekyle1234512 has a reputation beyond reputekyle1234512 has a reputation beyond reputekyle1234512 has a reputation beyond reputekyle1234512 has a reputation beyond reputekyle1234512 has a reputation beyond reputekyle1234512 has a reputation beyond reputekyle1234512 has a reputation beyond reputekyle1234512 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaosRebirth View Post
star caster? lol
the name is negotiable, do you have a suggestion?

the answer is zero, no bulker would change a lightbulb, he would just pay TQ to change it for him. And TQ would screw it up, trying to jam the wrong size bulb in the socket, damaging both the socket and the bulb
Old 11-17-2012, 00:20   #4
StillHeart
Heartless

StillHeart has a reputation beyond reputeStillHeart has a reputation beyond reputeStillHeart has a reputation beyond reputeStillHeart has a reputation beyond reputeStillHeart has a reputation beyond reputeStillHeart has a reputation beyond reputeStillHeart has a reputation beyond reputeStillHeart has a reputation beyond reputeStillHeart has a reputation beyond reputeStillHeart has a reputation beyond reputeStillHeart has a reputation beyond repute
I'm all up for new classes...cause let's admit it...TQ is going to keep shoving them out till the squeeze every little bulked out dollar.

But! I want a class that focuses on skill. Highest breakthrough and critical. Solely fb type skills. High armor, high defense and high bp, high m-defense too.

Due to the fact that...well they only use fb type skills.
StillHeart is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-17-2012, 04:07   #5
kyle1234512

Quote:
Originally Posted by StillHeart View Post
I'm all up for new classes...cause let's admit it...TQ is going to keep shoving them out till the squeeze every little bulked out dollar.

But! I want a class that focuses on skill. Highest breakthrough and critical. Solely fb type skills. High armor, high defense and high bp, high m-defense too.

Due to the fact that...well they only use fb type skills.

so you want all the benefits of a warrior, mixed with a trojan/monk, that cant dualwield or use 2 handers, and doesnt get any new skills other than FB/SS. but still manages to have more than 385BP even with 1 less item equipped.

Old 11-17-2012, 09:47   #6
mistressyesumes
Knightmare

mistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by kyle1234512 View Post
this would be a long ranged magic type class.
since my last class ideas were hated massivley, ill do as little as possible and let you guys fill in what you want and ill edit the OP to what seems to be the most liked.

im suggesting 3 skills and only 3.

MinorStar - shoots a "small star" at a target, its homing, takes a few seconds to get to its target. if the target moves out of the range of the effect (14 spaces) or moves away from the star making the star travel in another direction, the star will follow but cant travel more than 14spaces before disappearing. damage id say 38% of nado. no limit to how many you can cast but it shouldnt be as often a cast as nado. (costs mana)

StarWave - its a channeled spell. it will continuously shoot stars at the desired location, dealing damage to all targets in a 1space radius. if just clicked once it will shoot a star at the target area. (shoots 3 stars for each second channeled each star deals 25% damage of nado) must stand still and hold the cast button to keep casting. (costs mana)

Starfall - drops a star on a target location, deals 75% damage of nado to all targets in the affected area, raidius of 3, cost 30stamina, cooldown of 13seconds. it takes a second and a half to fall and a blue/whitish circle apears on the ground to alert people. (cost 30 stamina)

im not gunna do any more skills than 3, cuz if i do that then people who dislike 1 skill massivley will vote no overall.
please hold off on voting for a while unless you absolutley love the class.
I entered this thread with an open mind. Then I read the bolded part. Stopped reading voted no, we don't need more taos. **** skilessness.
Guild:|Pur3BlooD|
Guild Position:Deputy Leader
Battle Power:300
Bless:28%
My Anime List

Quote:
Originally Posted by progamer6 View Post
stoped reading there, as full +12 ninja, i was hit 25k by a nado
Quote:
Originally Posted by TQ
We listen but we don't care.
Change arena point system
Give Longhammers, and Hammers a new skill
mistressyesumes is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-17-2012, 11:03   #7
kyle1234512

Quote:
Originally Posted by mistressyesumes View Post
I entered this thread with an open mind. Then I read the bolded part. Stopped reading voted no, we don't need more taos. **** skilessness.

cuz we totaly need a more OP than the last class considering we have 1 magic user and 5 melee and 1 ranged.

aka another melee with more generic and even easier skills to use.

Old 11-17-2012, 18:32   #8
XShinryuX
Survivor

XShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond repute
Yessume, where is your revamp of Monk/Tao thread ?
I am waiting for it.

@Kyle
I only like the concept of the class, not the skill itself.
The class concept is cool but the skill isn't.
Especially another Magic Long ranged class -.-
XShinryuX is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-17-2012, 19:25   #9
kyle1234512

Quote:
Originally Posted by XShinryuX View Post
Yessume, where is your revamp of Monk/Tao thread ?
I am waiting for it.

@Kyle
I only like the concept of the class, not the skill itself.
The class concept is cool but the skill isn't.
Especially another Magic Long ranged class -.-

so what your saying is i would be better off removing those 3 skills alltogether and just leaving the name/magic/role play behind it, and as a result i would get more upvotes and TQ would be more likely to add it.

Old 11-18-2012, 20:46   #10
StillHeart
Heartless

StillHeart has a reputation beyond reputeStillHeart has a reputation beyond reputeStillHeart has a reputation beyond reputeStillHeart has a reputation beyond reputeStillHeart has a reputation beyond reputeStillHeart has a reputation beyond reputeStillHeart has a reputation beyond reputeStillHeart has a reputation beyond reputeStillHeart has a reputation beyond reputeStillHeart has a reputation beyond reputeStillHeart has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
so you want all the benefits of a warrior, mixed with a trojan/monk, that cant dualwield or use 2 handers, and doesnt get any new skills other than FB/SS. but still manages to have more than 385BP even with 1 less item equipped.
Nah, it would be okay if they dual wielded their own weapons. Doesn't really matter I guess. But their skills would be only fb and ss type. Which means they are a true skill class. No herc, no dragon whirl, no wwk, no thunder, no guns....just fb.

Because they would be the hardest class to use, their benefits would be the highest BT/Critical, the highest defense and m-defense. :P
Old 11-18-2012, 20:48   #11
kyle1234512

Quote:
Originally Posted by StillHeart View Post
Nah, it would be okay if they dual wielded their own weapons. Doesn't really matter I guess. But their skills would be only fb and ss type. Which means they are a true skill class. No herc, no dragon whirl, no wwk, no thunder, no guns....just fb.

Because they would be the hardest class to use, their benefits would be the highest BT/Critical, the highest defense and m-defense. :P
so you want them to take away zap from warrior, and just hand warriors more crit/bt/atk/mdef. im down with it =D

Old 11-18-2012, 20:52   #12
feardrake
romney2012

feardrake has a reputation beyond reputefeardrake has a reputation beyond reputefeardrake has a reputation beyond reputefeardrake has a reputation beyond reputefeardrake has a reputation beyond reputefeardrake has a reputation beyond reputefeardrake has a reputation beyond reputefeardrake has a reputation beyond reputefeardrake has a reputation beyond reputefeardrake has a reputation beyond reputefeardrake has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaosRebirth View Post
star caster? lol
lol yeah i remember when i was 12
feardrake is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-18-2012, 20:57   #13
kyle1234512

Quote:
Originally Posted by feardrake View Post
lol yeah i remember when i was 12

lol yea i remember when i was 8 and wanted to be forum auth and go around neg repping everything that wasnt what i thought of.

Old 11-18-2012, 21:49   #14
StillHeart
Heartless

Quote:
so you want them to take away zap from warrior, and just hand warriors more crit/bt/atk/mdef. im down with it =D
Sure, if they remove.

Dragon Whirl.
Magic Defense.
Defensive stance.
And high block rate skills.

I'd be down with it too :P
Old 11-19-2012, 00:28   #15
LitasLTL

LitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond repute
Where were you to miss all those negative replies where people said that we dont want any new class?
Or you are thinking that TQ will release new overpowered class anyway so it should better be class you want?

Playing free to play - free to win game "count to 50 before mod posts". Rxin and trunks006 are the bestest.
LitasLTL is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: