View Poll Results: should TQ add this?
Yes 1 20.00%
No 4 80.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 11-15-2012, 14:02   #1
kyle1234512

kyle1234512 has a reputation beyond reputekyle1234512 has a reputation beyond reputekyle1234512 has a reputation beyond reputekyle1234512 has a reputation beyond reputekyle1234512 has a reputation beyond reputekyle1234512 has a reputation beyond reputekyle1234512 has a reputation beyond reputekyle1234512 has a reputation beyond reputekyle1234512 has a reputation beyond reputekyle1234512 has a reputation beyond reputekyle1234512 has a reputation beyond repute
Add Blessed Damage Reduction to stats list

as the name suggests, TQ should add another line of text where all of our stats are, such as counteraction, detox, critical strike chance, final + damage.

all this would show is the final amount of damage you take less because of bless and super tort's. it wouldnt change the values or anything. it just shows the final percent less we take because of our total bless percent.

the answer is zero, no bulker would change a lightbulb, he would just pay TQ to change it for him. And TQ would screw it up, trying to jam the wrong size bulb in the socket, damaging both the socket and the bulb
kyle1234512 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-15-2012, 14:12   #2
MyThirdAccount
Banned

MyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond repute
Both of them are there already. Amount of stgs is shown as damage and blessing is shown as blessing, I think.
MyThirdAccount is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-15-2012, 14:21   #3
LitasLTL

LitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond repute
They both are there. Just damage reduction from tortoise gems are labeled as "damage" so it might be confusing and should be changed.

Playing free to play - free to win game "count to 50 before mod posts". Rxin and trunks006 are the bestest.
LitasLTL is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-15-2012, 14:48   #4
kyle1234512

kyle1234512 has a reputation beyond reputekyle1234512 has a reputation beyond reputekyle1234512 has a reputation beyond reputekyle1234512 has a reputation beyond reputekyle1234512 has a reputation beyond reputekyle1234512 has a reputation beyond reputekyle1234512 has a reputation beyond reputekyle1234512 has a reputation beyond reputekyle1234512 has a reputation beyond reputekyle1234512 has a reputation beyond reputekyle1234512 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by LitasLTL View Post
They both are there. Just damage reduction from tortoise gems are labeled as "damage" so it might be confusing and should be changed.
thats just the addition of all of your bless, its not the actual amount. i could make that number read 139%

im petitioning for the actual amount to be added.

the answer is zero, no bulker would change a lightbulb, he would just pay TQ to change it for him. And TQ would screw it up, trying to jam the wrong size bulb in the socket, damaging both the socket and the bulb
Old 11-15-2012, 14:53   #5
MyThirdAccount
Banned

MyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by kyle1234512 View Post
thats just the addition of all of your bless, its not the actual amount. i could make that number read 139%

It is. I'll probably do a test later on when I log in. CO website doesn't have all the correct info lmao.
MyThirdAccount is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-15-2012, 15:03   #6
kyle1234512

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyThirdAccount View Post
It is. I'll probably do a test later on when I log in. CO website doesn't have all the correct info lmao.
the only test i will accept is 1 before your so called 50% cap. you get atkd 100 times by the same person, avg those damages, video it, and post it somewhere.

add your 1 STG, and do the same thing, avg all those damages.

or better yet, involve a fire tao.

Old 11-15-2012, 16:14   #7
???TheEnigma???

???TheEnigma??? has a reputation beyond repute???TheEnigma??? has a reputation beyond repute???TheEnigma??? has a reputation beyond repute???TheEnigma??? has a reputation beyond repute???TheEnigma??? has a reputation beyond repute???TheEnigma??? has a reputation beyond repute???TheEnigma??? has a reputation beyond repute???TheEnigma??? has a reputation beyond repute???TheEnigma??? has a reputation beyond repute???TheEnigma??? has a reputation beyond repute???TheEnigma??? has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
the only test i will accept is 1 before your so called 50% cap. you get atkd 100 times by the same person, avg those damages, video it, and post it somewhere.

add your 1 STG, and do the same thing, avg all those damages.

or better yet, involve a fire tao.
the 50% mark exists.. any torts over 50%, do not count, the only time extra torts count, is when you have 2 sockets, and you need to add an extra super tort in your first sockets so your full tort for skill pkt as even then you will only have 42% torts with full 1 soc super torts.
Barely Reading in December 2013

~~~Too Many Chars to be bothered to list~~~

Vote on a new Alliance System for CO!
???TheEnigma??? is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-15-2012, 17:14   #8
kyle1234512

Quote:
Originally Posted by ???TheEnigma??? View Post
the 50% mark exists.. any torts over 50%, do not count, the only time extra torts count, is when you have 2 sockets, and you need to add an extra super tort in your first sockets so your full tort for skill pkt as even then you will only have 42% torts with full 1 soc super torts.

heres the test, reach your so called cap. have a fire tao nado you.

replace 1 gem with a super tort, if they do any less damage whatsoever your so called cap theory is out the window. unless you do it im not taking this crap from "oh i heard it from nowhere and i dont have the money to fund a stupid test"

now have the same tao nado you again.

im telling you they will not do the same damage, your so called cap is JUST A RUMOR

Old 11-15-2012, 18:28   #9
XShinryuX
Survivor

XShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
heres the test, reach your so called cap. have a fire tao nado you.

replace 1 gem with a super tort, if they do any less damage whatsoever your so called cap theory is out the window. unless you do it im not taking this crap from "oh i heard it from nowhere and i dont have the money to fund a stupid test"

now have the same tao nado you again.

im telling you they will not do the same damage, your so called cap is JUST A RUMOR
No one is willing to do that, because it wasting the Cp.
I do however, am curious about the cap.
XShinryuX is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-15-2012, 18:48   #10
kyle1234512

Quote:
Originally Posted by XShinryuX View Post
No one is willing to do that, because it wasting the Cp.
I do however, am curious about the cap.

find me a super moderator who will support the claim that there even *is* a cap.

Old 11-15-2012, 22:52   #11
LitasLTL

LitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond repute
Why would others do the test to prove someting. You go ahead and prove your theory yourself.

Playing free to play - free to win game "count to 50 before mod posts". Rxin and trunks006 are the bestest.
LitasLTL is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-16-2012, 06:30   #12
feardrake
romney2012

feardrake has a reputation beyond reputefeardrake has a reputation beyond reputefeardrake has a reputation beyond reputefeardrake has a reputation beyond reputefeardrake has a reputation beyond reputefeardrake has a reputation beyond reputefeardrake has a reputation beyond reputefeardrake has a reputation beyond reputefeardrake has a reputation beyond reputefeardrake has a reputation beyond reputefeardrake has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

make it read 139 please. post pictures.

hey look im OP. why dont you test your stupid theory about stg caps (which have been proven to exist several times over). oh wait you're to poor. i wont test it though, because i'm not poor.
feardrake is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-16-2012, 06:44   #13
ChaosRebirth

ChaosRebirth has a reputation beyond reputeChaosRebirth has a reputation beyond reputeChaosRebirth has a reputation beyond reputeChaosRebirth has a reputation beyond reputeChaosRebirth has a reputation beyond reputeChaosRebirth has a reputation beyond reputeChaosRebirth has a reputation beyond reputeChaosRebirth has a reputation beyond reputeChaosRebirth has a reputation beyond reputeChaosRebirth has a reputation beyond reputeChaosRebirth has a reputation beyond repute
I already tested the stg cap like 6 weeks ago. When I was making a stg archer and some people on forum were saying there is no cap. Had a water taoist zapping me. Damage went down until I reached 50 pct. Then afterwards it did not decrease. The water taoist hit the same damage when I was 50/52/54 pct. If you need any prove you can log onto Dark server and ill prove it to you.
ChaosRebirth is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-16-2012, 06:50   #14
kyle1234512

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaosRebirth View Post
I already tested the stg cap like 6 weeks ago. When I was making a stg archer and some people on forum were saying there is no cap. Had a water taoist zapping me. Damage went down until I reached 50 pct. Then afterwards it did not decrease. The water taoist hit the same damage when I was 50/52/54 pct. If you need any prove you can log onto Dark server and ill prove it to you.

wtb video evidence/live in game test

Old 11-16-2012, 06:53   #15
feardrake
romney2012

feardrake has a reputation beyond reputefeardrake has a reputation beyond reputefeardrake has a reputation beyond reputefeardrake has a reputation beyond reputefeardrake has a reputation beyond reputefeardrake has a reputation beyond reputefeardrake has a reputation beyond reputefeardrake has a reputation beyond reputefeardrake has a reputation beyond reputefeardrake has a reputation beyond reputefeardrake has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
wtb video evidence/live in game test
do it yourself, if you aren't poor
feardrake is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: