View Poll Results: Do you see the Witch being as class number 8 in CO
Yes i love Witch add it now 2 8.33%
no, witch doesnt belong in CO 22 91.67%
Voters: 24. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-03-2012, 17:47   #31
kyle1234512
Registered User
 
kyle1234512's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: USA All The Way!!!
Posts: 521
kyle1234512 has a reputation beyond reputekyle1234512 has a reputation beyond reputekyle1234512 has a reputation beyond reputekyle1234512 has a reputation beyond reputekyle1234512 has a reputation beyond reputekyle1234512 has a reputation beyond reputekyle1234512 has a reputation beyond reputekyle1234512 has a reputation beyond reputekyle1234512 has a reputation beyond reputekyle1234512 has a reputation beyond reputekyle1234512 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikeyy View Post
dude give up. no one wants to read your bull**** wall of texts, nor hear ideas for a new class.

so you admit that you love witch and in reality the RP behind it is perfect, the skills it has are clearly unique and balanced, and if it were implemented you would see lots of these characters about.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^


the whole point i just made is for you to either prove/disprove it

not post crap that has zero meaning to the argument of weather or not the class should be added.

all the votes up top say is that 1 person likes it, and 9 people dont like it, that doesnt mean it isnt fair/balanced/doesnt belong.

talking to you people is worse than talking to cleverbot
__________________
How many bulkers does it take to change a lightbulb?

the answer is zero, no bulker would change a lightbulb, he would just pay TQ to change it for him. And TQ would screw it up, trying to jam the wrong size bulb in the socket, damaging both the socket and the bulb
kyle1234512 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-03-2012, 23:44   #32
XShinryuX
Survivor
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Malaysia
Posts: 2,396
XShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond repute
Oh great another "let see who has more class x" addition.
Face it kyle, you are crying because you cannot or doesn't want to bulk/bot for gear, yet you want to win.

No matter how stupid TQ is, the most important thing that will caused them to lose customer will never be done.

By doing this, like you say, you basically made their "thousand of dollars" worthless.
What make you think TQ will implent this? Since you are basically depriving their income.

Just so you know, before you talk about your conspiracy idea of TQ is behind the bots, the bot give TQ profit, people will bulk to compete.

TL;DR
Profit or GTFO
XShinryuX is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-04-2012, 06:19   #33
kyle1234512
Registered User
 
kyle1234512's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: USA All The Way!!!
Posts: 521
kyle1234512 has a reputation beyond reputekyle1234512 has a reputation beyond reputekyle1234512 has a reputation beyond reputekyle1234512 has a reputation beyond reputekyle1234512 has a reputation beyond reputekyle1234512 has a reputation beyond reputekyle1234512 has a reputation beyond reputekyle1234512 has a reputation beyond reputekyle1234512 has a reputation beyond reputekyle1234512 has a reputation beyond reputekyle1234512 has a reputation beyond repute
jesus christ, for the 8th post, stop posting unless its critizism about the class, we all know you buy dbs cuz you cant compete without those precious stats, ur crap doesnt belong in this thread, period, send ur hate in a PM, this thread is for the disscussion of the class, not info about why TQ needs more money.
__________________
How many bulkers does it take to change a lightbulb?

the answer is zero, no bulker would change a lightbulb, he would just pay TQ to change it for him. And TQ would screw it up, trying to jam the wrong size bulb in the socket, damaging both the socket and the bulb
kyle1234512 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-04-2012, 06:58   #34
Promethean
Registered User
 
Promethean's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Argleton, England
Posts: 3,926
Promethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond repute
Possibly the most poorly conceived "new class" ever.

Failed hard.
__________________
Retired on Storm server.
Promethean is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-04-2012, 08:31   #35
Raliuga
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: (Ph)
Posts: 1,765
Raliuga has a reputation beyond reputeRaliuga has a reputation beyond reputeRaliuga has a reputation beyond reputeRaliuga has a reputation beyond reputeRaliuga has a reputation beyond reputeRaliuga has a reputation beyond reputeRaliuga has a reputation beyond reputeRaliuga has a reputation beyond reputeRaliuga has a reputation beyond reputeRaliuga has a reputation beyond reputeRaliuga has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by kyle1234512 View Post
jesus christ, for the 8th post, stop posting unless its critizism about the class, we all know you buy dbs cuz you cant compete without those precious stats, ur crap doesnt belong in this thread, period, send ur hate in a PM, this thread is for the disscussion of the class, not info about why TQ needs more money.
Dude the no bar said end of discussion peace!
Raliuga is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-04-2012, 11:59   #36
Mikeyy
Mikeyy
 
Mikeyy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Calgary, Alberta
Posts: 5,561
Mikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond repute
Lol OP is mad.
__________________
4th Element
140 Tro




Quote:
Originally Posted by Infamous~ View Post
You dumb ****.
Mikeyy is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-04-2012, 14:04   #37
MyThirdAccount
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: New York
Posts: 10,142
MyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by kyle1234512 View Post
jesus christ, for the 8th post, stop posting unless its critizism about the class, we all know you buy dbs cuz you cant compete without those precious stats, ur crap doesnt belong in this thread, period, send ur hate in a PM, this thread is for the disscussion of the class, not info about why TQ needs more money.
I really don't get it. What part of "Your idea for a class is ****ing horrible" do you not understand?

Last one was about a thief class, that takes money from it's enemy's inventory using a skill that can only be used through a duel dagger combo. I was being kinda nice there but lemme say it now. WHAT KINDA **** IS THAT? LOL.

And really? Buying dbs? I don't buy dbs myself at all but whatever your saying is honestly retarded. People have money. They don't want to go through the PvE crap, because PvP system more than makes up for it. Why can't they?

This is exactly like saying that no one should be buying a ticket to get on a plane even if they have to travel long distances, but instead make their own bullock cart to do all that. Unless they're "weak" and want to feed "corporate greed". What kind of **** is that?
MyThirdAccount is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-04-2012, 19:47   #38
XShinryuX
Survivor
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Malaysia
Posts: 2,396
XShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond repute
Our Kyle cannot face the truth.
He is crying indirectly by making a half ass non though out suggestion.
You call this **** thread a well though suggestion?

Sorry that I buy DB and offend your ass.
I prefer to compete with the King instead of sticking with the crying and moaning low Bp guy.
I make friend with low BP person who DOESN'T cry like some loser.
They suck up at it, and do what they can to get better.
Unlike you, who quit CO2, waiting for Co3 from the same company who released CO 2, idiotly hoping for some sort of change when it not going to happen.

Even though you quit CO 2, yet you still make some dumb ass thread and suggestion all the time.

We already gave our input on your suggestion.
It terrible, but you call that all of us who voted no is those who have no logical stand on their voting and you who vote yes, is the only correct being lol ?

That call contradiction and hypocrisy.
Ask people to only discuss about this new class of yours, shot down anyone who disagree with you

Info: BTW, recently I saw a new member who have your name with the last number changed a bit, I sure hope you aren't making alt to vote for your sorry suggestion.
XShinryuX is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-04-2012, 20:15   #39
Skypy
=)
 
Skypy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Romania
Posts: 610
Skypy has a reputation beyond reputeSkypy has a reputation beyond reputeSkypy has a reputation beyond reputeSkypy has a reputation beyond reputeSkypy has a reputation beyond reputeSkypy has a reputation beyond reputeSkypy has a reputation beyond reputeSkypy has a reputation beyond reputeSkypy has a reputation beyond reputeSkypy has a reputation beyond reputeSkypy has a reputation beyond repute
sounds like fifa 99
__________________
QUITED FTW
NO MORE CPS,PLS DONT PLAY THIS GAME

[/b]


132-134-140



SaiyaJiN~FTW

AKA


Andleer



I miss Thunder server

Thank you Ray for your friendship and your help !

Sheer>_<Terror POWER
Skypy is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-05-2012, 08:31   #40
kyle1234512
Registered User
 
kyle1234512's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: USA All The Way!!!
Posts: 521
kyle1234512 has a reputation beyond reputekyle1234512 has a reputation beyond reputekyle1234512 has a reputation beyond reputekyle1234512 has a reputation beyond reputekyle1234512 has a reputation beyond reputekyle1234512 has a reputation beyond reputekyle1234512 has a reputation beyond reputekyle1234512 has a reputation beyond reputekyle1234512 has a reputation beyond reputekyle1234512 has a reputation beyond reputekyle1234512 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by XShinryuX View Post
Our Kyle cannot face the truth.
He is crying indirectly by making a half ass non though out suggestion.
You call this **** thread a well though suggestion?

Sorry that I buy DB and offend your ass.
I prefer to compete with the King instead of sticking with the crying and moaning low Bp guy.
I make friend with low BP person who DOESN'T cry like some loser.
They suck up at it, and do what they can to get better.
Unlike you, who quit CO2, waiting for Co3 from the same company who released CO 2, idiotly hoping for some sort of change when it not going to happen.

Even though you quit CO 2, yet you still make some dumb ass thread and suggestion all the time.

We already gave our input on your suggestion.
It terrible, but you call that all of us who voted no is those who have no logical stand on their voting and you who vote yes, is the only correct being lol ?

That call contradiction and hypocrisy.
Ask people to only discuss about this new class of yours, shot down anyone who disagree with you

Info: BTW, recently I saw a new member who have your name with the last number changed a bit, I sure hope you aren't making alt to vote for your sorry suggestion.
not a SINGLE post of urs was about the class itself, all you did was ask questions of how it would do certain things, not ideas of ****WHY**** it wouldnt work. everything else that wasnt a question was a relation to a different class and its own failures which was in no way related to the witch class. now get out of my thread.

overall not a single god damn post about the class itself or why it wouldnt work from anyone of you. so stop posting.

this is how you argue 1) you make any claim in the world, whatever it is you want to make understood to everyone around you. 2) you support that claim with evidence/proof generally by stating a fact. OR you could disprove the otherside of what the other person is trying to make understood.

not a single post goes like this - "i think witch is OP" BECAUSE >>>> "___________"

none of you have that "because and reason", all you have is that first initial claim of witch is op or too good. you need that reason attatched otherwise what u said is meaningless.

and once you have that because and reason we COULD WORK ON IT, to make it fair for all, make it better, you cant just shout no its bad and be done with it, that just makes you ignorant. you NEED reasons, which none of you have.
__________________
How many bulkers does it take to change a lightbulb?

the answer is zero, no bulker would change a lightbulb, he would just pay TQ to change it for him. And TQ would screw it up, trying to jam the wrong size bulb in the socket, damaging both the socket and the bulb

Last edited by kyle1234512; 10-05-2012 at 08:50.
kyle1234512 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-05-2012, 11:11   #41
Mikeyy
Mikeyy
 
Mikeyy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Calgary, Alberta
Posts: 5,561
Mikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by kyle1234512 View Post
not a SINGLE post of urs was about the class itself, all you did was ask questions of how it would do certain things, not ideas of ****WHY**** it wouldnt work. everything else that wasnt a question was a relation to a different class and its own failures which was in no way related to the witch class. now get out of my thread.

overall not a single god damn post about the class itself or why it wouldnt work from anyone of you. so stop posting.

this is how you argue 1) you make any claim in the world, whatever it is you want to make understood to everyone around you. 2) you support that claim with evidence/proof generally by stating a fact. OR you could disprove the otherside of what the other person is trying to make understood.

not a single post goes like this - "i think witch is OP" BECAUSE >>>> "___________"

none of you have that "because and reason", all you have is that first initial claim of witch is op or too good. you need that reason attatched otherwise what u said is meaningless.

and once you have that because and reason we COULD WORK ON IT, to make it fair for all, make it better, you cant just shout no its bad and be done with it, that just makes you ignorant. you NEED reasons, which none of you have.
Lold at another one of your dumb wall of texts.
__________________
4th Element
140 Tro




Quote:
Originally Posted by Infamous~ View Post
You dumb ****.
Mikeyy is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-05-2012, 11:23   #42
YاHiiK
HateCreW
 
YاHiiK's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jzHTrp0LQxM
Posts: 672
YاHiiK has a reputation beyond reputeYاHiiK has a reputation beyond reputeYاHiiK has a reputation beyond reputeYاHiiK has a reputation beyond reputeYاHiiK has a reputation beyond reputeYاHiiK has a reputation beyond reputeYاHiiK has a reputation beyond reputeYاHiiK has a reputation beyond reputeYاHiiK has a reputation beyond reputeYاHiiK has a reputation beyond reputeYاHiiK has a reputation beyond repute
fb/ss 9 spaces
__________________
Fb/ss = 135% and 15 stamina cost fixed*

Evolution IX
YاHiiK is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-05-2012, 15:41   #43
kekekekeee
Registered User
 
kekekekeee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 126
kekekekeee is on a distinguished road
doesnt fit in and we dont need another class we have enough problems lol
kekekekeee is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-05-2012, 16:42   #44
kyle1234512
Registered User
 
kyle1234512's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: USA All The Way!!!
Posts: 521
kyle1234512 has a reputation beyond reputekyle1234512 has a reputation beyond reputekyle1234512 has a reputation beyond reputekyle1234512 has a reputation beyond reputekyle1234512 has a reputation beyond reputekyle1234512 has a reputation beyond reputekyle1234512 has a reputation beyond reputekyle1234512 has a reputation beyond reputekyle1234512 has a reputation beyond reputekyle1234512 has a reputation beyond reputekyle1234512 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by kekekekeee View Post
doesnt fit in and we dont need another class we have enough problems lol

why doesnt it fit in? do you feel like we have to many classes as it is?
__________________
How many bulkers does it take to change a lightbulb?

the answer is zero, no bulker would change a lightbulb, he would just pay TQ to change it for him. And TQ would screw it up, trying to jam the wrong size bulb in the socket, damaging both the socket and the bulb
kyle1234512 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-06-2012, 00:21   #45
LitasLTL
Registered User
 
LitasLTL's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Lithuania
Posts: 10,014
LitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond repute
2/16 and you still wont give up...
__________________
TQ's moto: W i$Tn, w ar.

Playing free to play - free to win game "count to 50 before mod posts". Rxin and trunks006 are the bestest.
LitasLTL is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 22:49.