View Poll Results: Do you see the Witch being as class number 8 in CO
Yes i love Witch add it now 2 8.33%
no, witch doesnt belong in CO 22 91.67%
Voters: 24. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-01-2012, 07:22   #16
kyle1234512

kyle1234512 has a reputation beyond reputekyle1234512 has a reputation beyond reputekyle1234512 has a reputation beyond reputekyle1234512 has a reputation beyond reputekyle1234512 has a reputation beyond reputekyle1234512 has a reputation beyond reputekyle1234512 has a reputation beyond reputekyle1234512 has a reputation beyond reputekyle1234512 has a reputation beyond reputekyle1234512 has a reputation beyond reputekyle1234512 has a reputation beyond repute
1) top guilds will realize how epic a witch's support could* be in those highly competative team pk matches, guild war, CTF. they would ask within the guild if 1 or 2 people will become a witch for the guild and they would deck them them out with gear and their sole purpose is to use those new abilities and help out in the tougher fights.

2) people have tons of alts, seroiusly i have 80+ characters myself, 1 pure of each 2nd reborn, and 3 mixed 2nd rb characters on various servers none are very well geared except my tro who got sent to bot jail and i never paid to get him out cuz ofc, TQ is stupid at that. so those people will feel obligated to make a new witch and 2nd reborn it and have it when they get bored.

3) curious people will at least want to try it for themselves and see if its good or bad, if they love the fresh change of pace because theyre tired of the right click spam fire tao they convert to witch

4) the most rare of all options, a noob downloads CO, and for their first character they pick a witch and stick with it.

5) tons of guilds realize the potential witch has against bulkers cuz theyre incapacitated for 3seconds and they can easily gank up on them, so they ask 1 veteran player to convert and theyll say yes.

overall id say there would be 3 fire taos for every 1 witch you would see in GW/arena/TDM/CTF etc.
should take about 3 months before "the new class" effect weres off and u would see witch as a regular class of CO as if it belonged.

i myself would convert my main to being a witch, i think the class is epic but ofc im suggesting it.

and im not saying it cant 1v1 at all, it would just be hard to do it.

the answer is zero, no bulker would change a lightbulb, he would just pay TQ to change it for him. And TQ would screw it up, trying to jam the wrong size bulb in the socket, damaging both the socket and the bulb

Last edited by kyle1234512; 10-01-2012 at 07:28.
kyle1234512 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-02-2012, 19:07   #17
IluminatI
I<3Food

IluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by kyle1234512 View Post
1) top guilds will realize how epic a witch's support could* be in those highly competative team pk matches, guild war, CTF. they would ask within the guild if 1 or 2 people will become a witch for the guild and they would deck them them out with gear and their sole purpose is to use those new abilities and help out in the tougher fights.

2) people have tons of alts, seroiusly i have 80+ characters myself, 1 pure of each 2nd reborn, and 3 mixed 2nd rb characters on various servers none are very well geared except my tro who got sent to bot jail and i never paid to get him out cuz ofc, TQ is stupid at that. so those people will feel obligated to make a new witch and 2nd reborn it and have it when they get bored.

3) curious people will at least want to try it for themselves and see if its good or bad, if they love the fresh change of pace because theyre tired of the right click spam fire tao they convert to witch

4) the most rare of all options, a noob downloads CO, and for their first character they pick a witch and stick with it.

5) tons of guilds realize the potential witch has against bulkers cuz theyre incapacitated for 3seconds and they can easily gank up on them, so they ask 1 veteran player to convert and theyll say yes.

overall id say there would be 3 fire taos for every 1 witch you would see in GW/arena/TDM/CTF etc.
should take about 3 months before "the new class" effect weres off and u would see witch as a regular class of CO as if it belonged.

i myself would convert my main to being a witch, i think the class is epic but ofc im suggesting it.

and im not saying it cant 1v1 at all, it would just be hard to do it.
for the love of god.
stop trying.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSeeeker View Post
ROFL , server transfer ......I really hate to burst your bubble but server transfer is akin to that scene in Titanic where its hit the iceburg and all the lifeboats are gone and the ship is going under and the people are rushing to the parts of the ship thats still out of the water.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReMind View Post
Tq will have a major update to solve the bot soon. Auto leveling is different from bot. It's a new way to play CO while you are afk.
IluminatI is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-02-2012, 19:13   #18
Cowboy86

Cowboy86 has a reputation beyond reputeCowboy86 has a reputation beyond reputeCowboy86 has a reputation beyond reputeCowboy86 has a reputation beyond reputeCowboy86 has a reputation beyond reputeCowboy86 has a reputation beyond reputeCowboy86 has a reputation beyond reputeCowboy86 has a reputation beyond reputeCowboy86 has a reputation beyond reputeCowboy86 has a reputation beyond reputeCowboy86 has a reputation beyond repute
i read this with a B instead of a w
Old 10-02-2012, 20:26   #19
kyle1234512

kyle1234512 has a reputation beyond reputekyle1234512 has a reputation beyond reputekyle1234512 has a reputation beyond reputekyle1234512 has a reputation beyond reputekyle1234512 has a reputation beyond reputekyle1234512 has a reputation beyond reputekyle1234512 has a reputation beyond reputekyle1234512 has a reputation beyond reputekyle1234512 has a reputation beyond reputekyle1234512 has a reputation beyond reputekyle1234512 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by IluminatI View Post
for the love of god.
stop trying.

for the love of god just realize this game is full of bulkers and real players should have a legit way to take them down without having to buy dbs or 8v1.

witch = ur thousands of dollars are useless against it. get over it and just agree to it.

witch is an awesome caster class for CO and u ppl hate it because its another class to gear, its a class that will ignore the gear gap, and above all, it puts emphisis on the word TEAMWORK and not gear.

witch is exactly what this game needs, an emphasis on abilities and "weapon triangles" not stats and numbers.

the answer is zero, no bulker would change a lightbulb, he would just pay TQ to change it for him. And TQ would screw it up, trying to jam the wrong size bulb in the socket, damaging both the socket and the bulb
Old 10-02-2012, 23:37   #20
Raliuga
Banned

Raliuga has a reputation beyond reputeRaliuga has a reputation beyond reputeRaliuga has a reputation beyond reputeRaliuga has a reputation beyond reputeRaliuga has a reputation beyond reputeRaliuga has a reputation beyond reputeRaliuga has a reputation beyond reputeRaliuga has a reputation beyond reputeRaliuga has a reputation beyond reputeRaliuga has a reputation beyond reputeRaliuga has a reputation beyond repute
another long range class?
Raliuga is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-03-2012, 01:07   #21
LitasLTL

LitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
this game is full of bulkers and real players should have a legit way to take them down without having to buy dbs or 8v1.
One word - TQ. Or should i bother explaining everything to you?

Playing free to play - free to win game "count to 50 before mod posts". Rxin and trunks006 are the bestest.
LitasLTL is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-03-2012, 01:46   #22
MyThirdAccount
Banned

MyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond repute
So ninjas, monks and overpowered buffs for fires were a very good addition to Conquer because they allow lower BP players to fight off much higher BP players.

Amiright or amiright?
MyThirdAccount is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-03-2012, 03:45   #23
XShinryuX
Survivor

XShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond repute
Kyle isn't trying enough.
That all I have to say to him.
XShinryuX is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-03-2012, 07:50   #24
kyle1234512

Quote:
Originally Posted by XShinryuX View Post
Kyle isn't trying enough.
That all I have to say to him.

the only other way i could try harder for TQ would be to buy out CO and then ur vote and their vote wouldnt matter and then everything could get done and fixed and it would be perfect. the only other option is for TQ to spontaneously combust and boom, no CO anymore whatsoever.

Old 10-03-2012, 07:57   #25
Raliuga
Banned

Raliuga has a reputation beyond reputeRaliuga has a reputation beyond reputeRaliuga has a reputation beyond reputeRaliuga has a reputation beyond reputeRaliuga has a reputation beyond reputeRaliuga has a reputation beyond reputeRaliuga has a reputation beyond reputeRaliuga has a reputation beyond reputeRaliuga has a reputation beyond reputeRaliuga has a reputation beyond reputeRaliuga has a reputation beyond repute
Talking More Money Money Money!

i wouldnt be surprise if TQ would implement this
Old 10-03-2012, 09:49   #26
kyle1234512

so we have 1 magic class, 1 ranged class, and 5 melee classes.

if you count the water/fire spread class as 2 different classes then i would tell you that its the same class, just a different promotion, ur class is still a tao.

now consider this, if TQ were to add a new class of any sort, would it be under, A) magic, B) ranged, or C) melee

if you ask urself how could i make a new class and be different enuf from the already existing classes to actually be a new class.
you have to answer a few questions.

1) whats the role play behind it, cant just add a space fighter with lazer beams and call it a ranged class to the game. seeing as how its set in ancient china (yet somehow we have guns)
2) could i mix together abilities from several classes and make it one
3) what skills should be included
4) what would their function be in CO
5) would it be balanced in relation to other classes
6) could you see yourself playing this class

once youve answered all those questions you have yourself a new class idea.

for this witch idea i first thought of magic/ranged/melee seeing as how were lacking in both magic/ranged classes i thought i would try one of those.
second, i thought of all the standard abilities CO has to offer in pvp, since they are limited to right click and always dealing damage, and right clicking and dealing damage to a selected area, thats exactly what i did for the witch and its abilities. third, are the abilities fair, i checked it against all other classes and overall its very good at escaping danger and evading the enemy and simultaneously dealing a light amount of damage to the target. fourth, their RP is realistic enough to the time setting to actually have happened and its somewhat plausable. fifth this class would have a hard time killing other players without making full use of the wide variety of skills this class offers. sixth, yes i would play this class.

the only way to argue for or against a class is to fight against one of the 4 reasons a class has to have to be in the game (excluding mixing already in game abilities to the class, and could you see urself as this class is opinionated so should be ignored), break one of them and the class may or may not be added, it would need further review and testing from others or modification, break them all and its surley not going to be added for being a bad choice, cant break any of them? then its a damn good idea.

Old 10-03-2012, 12:47   #27
MyThirdAccount
Banned

MyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond repute
Yes - 1
No - 8

Faith in humanity restored.
MyThirdAccount is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-03-2012, 16:42   #28
kyle1234512

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyThirdAccount View Post
Yes - 1
No - 8

Faith in humanity restored.

people who have made a logical argument either for or against witch giving supporting reasons and arent just wild claims. me

people who have hastily voted in favor of imbalance and were against anything that could potentialy upset their view of how the game works. everyone else who posted in this thread.

Old 10-03-2012, 17:18   #29
Mikeyy
Mikeyy

Mikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
people who have made a logical argument either for or against witch giving supporting reasons and arent just wild claims. me

people who have hastily voted in favor of imbalance and were against anything that could potentialy upset their view of how the game works. everyone else who posted in this thread.
dude give up. no one wants to read your bull**** wall of texts, nor hear ideas for a new class.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infamous~ View Post
You dumb ****.
Mikeyy is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-03-2012, 17:37   #30
Raliuga
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikeyy View Post
dude give up. no one wants to read your bull**** wall of texts, nor hear ideas for a new class.
^

thread close

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: