Old 09-24-2012, 06:51   #16
Myaio
Banned

Myaio has a reputation beyond reputeMyaio has a reputation beyond reputeMyaio has a reputation beyond reputeMyaio has a reputation beyond reputeMyaio has a reputation beyond reputeMyaio has a reputation beyond reputeMyaio has a reputation beyond reputeMyaio has a reputation beyond reputeMyaio has a reputation beyond reputeMyaio has a reputation beyond reputeMyaio has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlanAlanAlan! View Post
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Port_forwarding
No problem, fatty

And if you're too lazy and fat to read the whole thing, let me point out the important part for you:
Why did you quote wikipedia to me? Your avatar is of a great big fat idiot eating a tray of chicken wings covered in 1k calories, the chicken wings themselves are 1k calories. You went home and ate yet another 2k calories, this is why you're a fat idiot. Port Forwarding effects your home router and allows it to let inbound and or outbound connections faster. What the fvck are you talking about LAN networks for? Please don't misunderstand me fatboy, you ain't pretty and you ain't clever.
Myaio is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-24-2012, 06:55   #17
MrVoted

MrVoted has a reputation beyond reputeMrVoted has a reputation beyond reputeMrVoted has a reputation beyond reputeMrVoted has a reputation beyond reputeMrVoted has a reputation beyond reputeMrVoted has a reputation beyond reputeMrVoted has a reputation beyond reputeMrVoted has a reputation beyond reputeMrVoted has a reputation beyond reputeMrVoted has a reputation beyond reputeMrVoted has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Myaio View Post
Fat people are usually that dumb.
What about rapists?
MrVoted is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-24-2012, 07:01   #18
Myaio
Banned

Myaio has a reputation beyond reputeMyaio has a reputation beyond reputeMyaio has a reputation beyond reputeMyaio has a reputation beyond reputeMyaio has a reputation beyond reputeMyaio has a reputation beyond reputeMyaio has a reputation beyond reputeMyaio has a reputation beyond reputeMyaio has a reputation beyond reputeMyaio has a reputation beyond reputeMyaio has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrVoted View Post
What about rapists?
There is only one of them and you will never beat him at FastBlade, he's God to you. I'd have a threesome with you and your Brother if you paid me enough.
Old 09-24-2012, 07:05   #19
AlanAlanAlan!
Banned

AlanAlanAlan! has a reputation beyond reputeAlanAlanAlan! has a reputation beyond reputeAlanAlanAlan! has a reputation beyond reputeAlanAlanAlan! has a reputation beyond reputeAlanAlanAlan! has a reputation beyond reputeAlanAlanAlan! has a reputation beyond reputeAlanAlanAlan! has a reputation beyond reputeAlanAlanAlan! has a reputation beyond reputeAlanAlanAlan! has a reputation beyond reputeAlanAlanAlan! has a reputation beyond reputeAlanAlanAlan! has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Why did you quote wikipedia to me? Your avatar is of a great big fat idiot eating a tray of chicken wings covered in 1k calories, the chicken wings themselves are 1k calories. You went home and ate yet another 2k calories, this is why you're a fat idiot. Port Forwarding effects your home router and allows it to let inbound and or outbound connections faster. What the fvck are you talking about LAN networks for? Please don't misunderstand me fatboy, you ain't pretty and you ain't clever.
I was hoping that perhaps Wikipedia could educate you a little, since it seems like all the schools you've previously went to have failed you.
AlanAlanAlan! is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-24-2012, 07:12   #20
Myaio
Banned

Quote:
I was hoping that perhaps Wikipedia could educate you a little, since it seems like all the schools you've previously went to have failed you.
Mmmmm, this is starting to sound an awful lot like double penetration. Only you seem to think I'm not enjoying it. This statement of yours however is not so intelligent, the one who needs educating on this Port Forwarding matter is you Mr. It effects your own router, why do you keep telling me about Tq's LAN network when I'm already aware that Port Forwarding will give me a faster connection thus reducing ping?

P.S. I wanna watch you and your Brother do something nasty together.
Old 09-24-2012, 07:13   #21
MrVoted

MrVoted has a reputation beyond reputeMrVoted has a reputation beyond reputeMrVoted has a reputation beyond reputeMrVoted has a reputation beyond reputeMrVoted has a reputation beyond reputeMrVoted has a reputation beyond reputeMrVoted has a reputation beyond reputeMrVoted has a reputation beyond reputeMrVoted has a reputation beyond reputeMrVoted has a reputation beyond reputeMrVoted has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
There is only one of them and you will never beat him at FastBlade, he's God to you. I'd have a threesome with you and your Brother if you paid me enough.
I'd love him to log Royalty and beat me.

Sorry, I spent all my money on dbs, which are far more valuable than a threesome with you.
Old 09-24-2012, 07:23   #22
Myaio
Banned

Quote:
I'd love him to log Royalty and beat me.

Sorry, I spent all my money on dbs, which are far more valuable than a threesome with you.
He will not log Royalty and beat you ever again, beating off is for you to do alone in the middle of the night to your terrible videos. I've never been the one to get turned down hunnie.
Old 09-24-2012, 07:24   #23
MrVoted

Quote:
He will not log Royalty and beat you ever again, beating off is for you to do alone in the middle of the night to your terrible videos. I've never been the one to get turned down hunnie.
Because he is a useless fber. :----)
Old 09-24-2012, 07:29   #24
Myaio
Banned

Quote:
Because he is a useless fber. :----)
No, it's definetely because your brother was hoping that maybe perhaps if but maybe. FAWK IF ONLY YOU PAIR DIDN'T SOUND LIKE MORONS PEOPLE MIGHT LISTEN TO YOU. Hmmm, I'm pretty sure I've seen videos of him beating you not to say his smack talk doesn't quite fit his skill but still, it's not like women aren't attracted to giant assholles.
Old 09-24-2012, 07:33   #25
MrVoted

Quote:
No, it's definetely because your brother was hoping that maybe perhaps if but maybe. FAWK IF ONLY YOU PAIR DIDN'T SOUND LIKE MORONS PEOPLE MIGHT LISTEN TO YOU. Hmmm, I'm pretty sure I've seen videos of him beating you not to say his smack talk doesn't quite fit his skill but still, it's not like women aren't attracted to giant assholles.
I want to see these videos, and why are you flirting with me babycakes? :$
Old 09-24-2012, 07:38   #26
AlanAlanAlan!
Banned

AlanAlanAlan! has a reputation beyond reputeAlanAlanAlan! has a reputation beyond reputeAlanAlanAlan! has a reputation beyond reputeAlanAlanAlan! has a reputation beyond reputeAlanAlanAlan! has a reputation beyond reputeAlanAlanAlan! has a reputation beyond reputeAlanAlanAlan! has a reputation beyond reputeAlanAlanAlan! has a reputation beyond reputeAlanAlanAlan! has a reputation beyond reputeAlanAlanAlan! has a reputation beyond reputeAlanAlanAlan! has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Because you're ****ing handsome, bro
AlanAlanAlan! is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-24-2012, 07:41   #27
Sanad
Lord Ruler

Sanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Judging by your avatar you're an anime character?
Old 09-24-2012, 07:43   #28
MrVoted

Quote:
Because you're ****ing handsome, bro
As are you, big brother.
Old 09-24-2012, 07:45   #29
Myaio
Banned

Quote:
They're on his xvideo. I'm just being playful hunn.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanad View Post
Judging by your avatar you're an anime character?
I can be if that's what you're into.
Old 09-24-2012, 07:49   #30
MrVoted

Quote:
They're on his xvideo. I'm just being playful hunn.

I can be if that's what you're into.
Link them here please, and stop it, you're making me blush.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: