View Poll Results: Market Search?
Yes 16 72.73%
No, please state why 6 27.27%
Voters: 22. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-04-2012, 09:40   #16
StarApocalypse

StarApocalypse has a reputation beyond reputeStarApocalypse has a reputation beyond reputeStarApocalypse has a reputation beyond reputeStarApocalypse has a reputation beyond reputeStarApocalypse has a reputation beyond reputeStarApocalypse has a reputation beyond reputeStarApocalypse has a reputation beyond reputeStarApocalypse has a reputation beyond reputeStarApocalypse has a reputation beyond reputeStarApocalypse has a reputation beyond reputeStarApocalypse has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raliuga View Post
see you still search for the lowest price so wtf?!
The point is that you don't always have direct access to the lowest priced item. Yes you can search for it but a lot of the time you end up purchasing items a little above market price.
Old 10-04-2012, 19:50   #17
XShinryuX
Survivor

XShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by StarApocalypse View Post
The point is that you don't always have direct access to the lowest priced item. Yes you can search for it but a lot of the time you end up purchasing items a little above market price.
^True
I remember when I wanted to buy met scroll desperately when I wanted to permed my gear for the tourny happening in 2 hours lol
I ended up buying more than the usual price.

Which is why I want this idea to be implented
Save money and time lol
XShinryuX is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: