Sounds overpowerd. 3 17.65%
Sounds interesting. 1 5.88%
Not interested. 7 41.18%
I Have a suggestion 0 0%
Voters: 17. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-23-2012, 20:20   #16
XShinryuX
Survivor

XShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by MGofChaos View Post
i think we need another op class like viking or mongol soldier or better yet spartan, even better spartan 2's. yes i can just imagine cyborg ready killing machine. 1 handed weapons magnum and plasma pistol. 2 hand weapon rifle. skills sniper shot, plasma grenade, AI assistance where u don't even have to click anything it does it for ya.
Holy sh@t. BEST.IDEA Period
XShinryuX is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-23-2012, 23:15   #17
LitasLTL

LitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sargon~ View Post
Since this new weapon called scythe doesn't do much for ninja's at all since you lose 7% bless on the scythe and 1% on accesory and 30% on SDG.
And as for the skill it just does 90% attack on enemy.
Scythe is for "hercing". If you cant hit your oponent with skills that require efforst you use scythe. And gap even between similar oponents are so big that you there are many oponents you can 1 hit even with that 90% attack (in CO2).

Quote:
Originally Posted by MGofChaos View Post
...where u don't even have to click anything it does it for ya.
TQ is surely heading that way. CK allready works that way

Playing free to play - free to win game "count to 50 before mod posts". Rxin and trunks006 are the bestest.

Last edited by LitasLTL; 08-23-2012 at 23:29.
LitasLTL is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-24-2012, 02:59   #18
Sargon~

Sargon~ has a reputation beyond reputeSargon~ has a reputation beyond reputeSargon~ has a reputation beyond reputeSargon~ has a reputation beyond reputeSargon~ has a reputation beyond reputeSargon~ has a reputation beyond reputeSargon~ has a reputation beyond reputeSargon~ has a reputation beyond reputeSargon~ has a reputation beyond reputeSargon~ has a reputation beyond reputeSargon~ has a reputation beyond repute
problem with these new skills and weapon is that they are crap,, gapingwound doesnt kill except to annoy people scythe is worthless since you lose 30 prct attack and 14 prct bless

thats why i dont find them being awsome at all but hey there are people who wont agree with me and im fine with that
Sargon~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-24-2012, 03:08   #19
Sargon~

Sargon~ has a reputation beyond reputeSargon~ has a reputation beyond reputeSargon~ has a reputation beyond reputeSargon~ has a reputation beyond reputeSargon~ has a reputation beyond reputeSargon~ has a reputation beyond reputeSargon~ has a reputation beyond reputeSargon~ has a reputation beyond reputeSargon~ has a reputation beyond reputeSargon~ has a reputation beyond reputeSargon~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by LitasLTL View Post
Scythe is for "hercing". If you cant hit your oponent with skills that require efforst you use scythe. And gap even between similar oponents are so big that you there are many oponents you can 1 hit even with that 90% attack (in CO2).

TQ is surely heading that way. CK allready works that way
scythe never 1 hits with that 90% unless there are noobs around,, if you wanna kill people with bp above 370 you gotta chain hit 2 or 3 times.

i have no problem in hitting my opponents with my katanas,,

And have a look at nins outside of co they have got alot of weapons so..
Old 08-24-2012, 06:53   #20
StillHeart
Heartless

StillHeart has a reputation beyond reputeStillHeart has a reputation beyond reputeStillHeart has a reputation beyond reputeStillHeart has a reputation beyond reputeStillHeart has a reputation beyond reputeStillHeart has a reputation beyond reputeStillHeart has a reputation beyond reputeStillHeart has a reputation beyond reputeStillHeart has a reputation beyond reputeStillHeart has a reputation beyond reputeStillHeart has a reputation beyond repute
Stupidest suggestion in life. You are complaining that you don't have enough damage from an aoe skill? Mind you, using it doesn't even cost attribute points.

In addition, you want triple, tb, herc, and tfb. lol. please just shut up.
StillHeart is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-24-2012, 08:31   #21
Sargon~

Quote:
Originally Posted by StillHeart View Post
Stupidest suggestion in life. You are complaining that you don't have enough damage from an aoe skill? Mind you, using it doesn't even cost attribute points.

In addition, you want triple, tb, herc, and tfb. lol. please just shut up.
Sorry wont shut up for an idiot like you,, its a suggestion dont like it then gtfo,
Go as a nin with katanas and try to get your ass out a wwk fest from 5/6 monks,, ya and when u killed em all there are anothe 5 waters around revive and u cant kill them bec your out of stamina,,

and what do i care about attribute points,,

Like i said dont like it GTFO dont need t@rd like around here
Old 08-24-2012, 08:33   #22
Sargon~

I dont need to have the ninja class to be overpowerd I just want some diversity,, also start reading that i mentioned ideas or other suggestion are welcome
Old 08-24-2012, 10:45   #23
Skypy
=)

Skypy has a reputation beyond reputeSkypy has a reputation beyond reputeSkypy has a reputation beyond reputeSkypy has a reputation beyond reputeSkypy has a reputation beyond reputeSkypy has a reputation beyond reputeSkypy has a reputation beyond reputeSkypy has a reputation beyond reputeSkypy has a reputation beyond reputeSkypy has a reputation beyond reputeSkypy has a reputation beyond repute
chinese conquer , have the falcon added ? I vote yes !

[/b]

132-134-140

SaiyaJiN~FTW

AKA

Andleer

I miss Thunder server

Thank you Ray for your friendship and your help !

Sheer>_<Terror POWER
Skypy is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-24-2012, 11:19   #24
XShinryuX
Survivor

XShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skypy View Post
chinese conquer , have the falcon added ? I vote yes !
This is his idea...
lol, purely fan base
Old 08-24-2012, 14:38   #25
LitasLTL

LitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
scythe never 1 hits with that 90% unless there are noobs around,, if you wanna kill people with bp above 370 you gotta chain hit 2 or 3 times.

i have no problem in hitting my opponents with my katanas,,

And have a look at nins outside of co they have got alot of weapons so..
When you 1 hit with 70% of your attack or dont 1 hit with critical 90% is ok.
Just like monks ninjas have are atack and right click to hit attack. What more do they need. A variety of skills and tactics would be wellcome but anyway 90% of the people would only use best ones. And things you suggest sounds overpowered. We dont need more overpowered sh!t.

Playing free to play - free to win game "count to 50 before mod posts". Rxin and trunks006 are the bestest.
Old 08-25-2012, 18:21   #26
Ueki.!
Dismantler

Ueki.! has a reputation beyond reputeUeki.! has a reputation beyond reputeUeki.! has a reputation beyond reputeUeki.! has a reputation beyond reputeUeki.! has a reputation beyond reputeUeki.! has a reputation beyond reputeUeki.! has a reputation beyond reputeUeki.! has a reputation beyond reputeUeki.! has a reputation beyond reputeUeki.! has a reputation beyond reputeUeki.! has a reputation beyond repute
Ah, ninjas... They got it all, as easy as possible, yet they keep complaining and will always do

"Ueki is an unusually calm individual,
and doesn't care about what happens to him.
He also seems to have a strong battle sense,
as he often finds his opponent's weak points,
or unique strategies to defeat them."
Ueki.! is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-26-2012, 01:55   #27
XShinryuX
Survivor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ueki.! View Post
Ah, ninjas... They got it all, as easy as possible, yet they keep complaining and will always do
^Fact
Old 08-26-2012, 03:14   #28
Sargon~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ueki.! View Post
aahh and idiot,, thinks he knows sh!t,, get playing on a nin at events and lets see if you come up with retard comments like easy as possible
Old 08-26-2012, 03:15   #29
Sargon~

Quote:
Originally Posted by XShinryuX View Post
^Fact
you are such an idiot,, dumbass you fail alot ingame right and nins f.cked you up alot huh

and hey i cant take you too serious since you all into anime,,, ohh what a little kid digimon really? first grow up and then get back to make a real comment

Last edited by Sargon~; 08-26-2012 at 03:21.
Old 08-26-2012, 03:49   #30
LitasLTL

Quote:
aahh and idiot
Quote:
you are such an idiot,, dumbass
Funny how in these forums we are all idiots, retards and dumbasses

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: