I am all in for this. 6 35.29%
Sounds overpowerd. 3 17.65%
Sounds interesting. 1 5.88%
Not interested. 7 41.18%
I Have a suggestion 0 0%
Voters: 17. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-23-2012, 07:22   #1
Sargon~

Sargon~ has a reputation beyond reputeSargon~ has a reputation beyond reputeSargon~ has a reputation beyond reputeSargon~ has a reputation beyond reputeSargon~ has a reputation beyond reputeSargon~ has a reputation beyond reputeSargon~ has a reputation beyond reputeSargon~ has a reputation beyond reputeSargon~ has a reputation beyond reputeSargon~ has a reputation beyond reputeSargon~ has a reputation beyond repute
Falcon talon for ninja class

Since this new weapon called scythe doesn't do much for ninja's at all since you lose 7% bless on the scythe and 1% on accesory and 30% on SDG.
And as for the skill it just does 90% attack on enemy.

thats why I suggest a new 1-handed weapon for ninja called falcons talon.

Agility: 75
Strenght: 45

Attack: super falcon talon level 140 min-2376 max-4248

Skils:

Name: Death slice
Attack: Tripple attack
Stamina cost: 25
Effect: elemt. 75% level 1 85% level 2 95% level 3 105% level 4 115%
Range: 3
Style: Same as TFB.
Rare effect: If not dead this attack inflict a HP loss in due to the damage opponent: Duration 60 second 20% of hp loss and 30% chance to take effect, unable for monks to take it off (something like mana bs and poison blade effect only those weapons who has this effect on it).

Got comment or got any idea to improve hit up.

Name: Falcon Storm
Attack: area based skill
Stamina cost: 20
Effect: 90% of damage
Range: 4
Style: When skill is activated theninja will move like the tempest blade move on the clicked area on your screen and it will activate a shuriken vortex style of attack

Interval: 1.3 seconds

Poison Arrow:
Attack: long range
Stamina: 50
Effect:
Elemt - 3 seconds
level 1- 6 seconds
level 2- 9 seconds
level 3- 12 seconds
level 4- 15 seconds

Style: Unable to use a mana based skill.
Note: the higher the BP the less chance you are able to hit your target.

Well that is for now got ideas or suggestions or want to change something go ahead.

cheers
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Falcon's_Talons.jpg
Views:	721
Size:	18.8 KB
ID:	147587   Click image for larger version

Name:	new nin weapon.png
Views:	159
Size:	119.8 KB
ID:	147588  

Last edited by Sargon~; 08-23-2012 at 08:09.
Sargon~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-23-2012, 09:19   #2
XShinryuX
Survivor

XShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond repute
Since this is for Ninja, I outrightly declined this idea without considering whatever your supporting idea.
I think our dear Ninja got much new stuff and cared by TQ a little much now.
Let save it for other classes.
XShinryuX is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-23-2012, 09:26   #3
MyThirdAccount
Banned

MyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sargon~ View Post
Since this new weapon called scythe doesn't do much for ninja's at all since you lose 7% bless on the scythe and 1% on accesory and 30% on SDG.
And as for the skill it just does 90% attack on enemy.

thats why I suggest a new 1-handed weapon for ninja called falcons talon.

Agility: 75
Strenght: 45

Attack: super falcon talon level 140 min-2376 max-4248

Skils:

Name: Death slice
Attack: Tripple attack
Stamina cost: 25
Effect: elemt. 75% level 1 85% level 2 95% level 3 105% level 4 115%
Range: 3
Style: Same as TFB.
Rare effect: If not dead this attack inflict a HP loss in due to the damage opponent: Duration 60 second 20% of hp loss and 30% chance to take effect, unable for monks to take it off (something like mana bs and poison blade effect only those weapons who has this effect on it).

Got comment or got any idea to improve hit up.

Name: Falcon Storm
Attack: area based skill
Stamina cost: 20
Effect: 90% of damage
Range: 4
Style: When skill is activated theninja will move like the tempest blade move on the clicked area on your screen and it will activate a shuriken vortex style of attack

Interval: 1.3 seconds

Poison Arrow:
Attack: long range
Stamina: 50
Effect:
Elemt - 3 seconds
level 1- 6 seconds
level 2- 9 seconds
level 3- 12 seconds
level 4- 15 seconds

Style: Unable to use a mana based skill.
Note: the higher the BP the less chance you are able to hit your target.

Well that is for now got ideas or suggestions or want to change something go ahead.

cheers
Heard of monks?

And bro, you got katanas. What else do you need?
MyThirdAccount is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-23-2012, 09:47   #4
Sargon~

Sargon~ has a reputation beyond reputeSargon~ has a reputation beyond reputeSargon~ has a reputation beyond reputeSargon~ has a reputation beyond reputeSargon~ has a reputation beyond reputeSargon~ has a reputation beyond reputeSargon~ has a reputation beyond reputeSargon~ has a reputation beyond reputeSargon~ has a reputation beyond reputeSargon~ has a reputation beyond reputeSargon~ has a reputation beyond repute
nin has a max defense of just 14 k lately every server died out due to monk and pirate since they got insane hp and defense especially a pirate,, both got area skills where they kill everyone in one area at once,, nins even with an hp of 40 k die by a monk that has 28 to 30 k attack,

nin is a pk class but it seems to be less and less a pk class,,
I rather stay as nin with some weapons that are worth doing something then going pirate or monk,, even fog or poison star doesnt do **** lately..

btw you try to get out a wwk fest where 5 to 8 monks are wwkicking. ye you wont be able to get out.

gaping wound is ****, scythe is worthless,,

I probably think that you have a monk class or pirate or some other easy class right?

these are just idea's and suggestions,, and if you are scared that this ever might come out and **** over your dearly monk/pirate then go ahead and vote that you arent interested,,

there might be some nins that are interested
Old 08-23-2012, 09:58   #5
MyThirdAccount
Banned

MyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
nin has a max defense of just 14 k lately every server died out due to monk and pirate since they got insane hp and defense especially a pirate,, both got area skills where they kill everyone in one area at once,, nins even with an hp of 40 k die by a monk that has 28 to 30 k attack,

nin is a pk class but it seems to be less and less a pk class,,
I rather stay as nin with some weapons that are worth doing something then going pirate or monk,, even fog or poison star doesnt do **** lately..

btw you try to get out a wwk fest where 5 to 8 monks are wwkicking. ye you wont be able to get out.

gaping wound is ****, scythe is worthless,,

I probably think that you have a monk class or pirate or some other easy class right?

these are just idea's and suggestions,, and if you are scared that this ever might come out and **** over your dearly monk/pirate then go ahead and vote that you arent interested,,

there might be some nins that are interested
Just ask for a reasonable buff on poison star. And in turn, give some of the other classes like trojan something.

If you ask for poison star to return to its full potential(would be abuseable with scythe), then ask them to make it so that trojans/warriors get a 1 sec poison star after each fb/ss/vf/dt. If they 2-3 chain within that time period, their opponent would die.

Sounds reasonable?
Old 08-23-2012, 10:12   #6
Sargon~

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyThirdAccount View Post
Just ask for a reasonable buff on poison star. And in turn, give some of the other classes like trojan something.

If you ask for poison star to return to its full potential(would be abuseable with scythe), then ask them to make it so that trojans/warriors get a 1 sec poison star after each fb/ss/vf/dt. If they 2-3 chain within that time period, their opponent would die.

Sounds reasonable?
im not asking to have poison star at its full potential,, and poison arrows(wont allow you use mana based skills) is something else then poisonstar(wont allow you to use hp/mana pots)

unable using mana for a few seconds could balance the shackeling skill of monk
or a stg fire, for me it isnt that hard to kill them but still alot effort compared to other class,,

I dont need to take over a pole like a monk or pirate does to be honest,, id also rather see a good skill for a tro, war or a archer so they be competing in this game also,,

so yea any suggestion or change to the skills above are welcome and also ideas for tro and wars are welcomce
Old 08-23-2012, 10:17   #7
MyThirdAccount
Banned

Quote:
im not asking to have poison star at its full potential,, and poison arrows(wont allow you use mana based skills) is something else then poisonstar(wont allow you to use hp/mana pots)

unable using mana for a few seconds could balance the shackeling skill of monk
or a stg fire, for me it isnt that hard to kill them but still alot effort compared to other class,,

I dont need to take over a pole like a monk or pirate does to be honest,, id also rather see a good skill for a tro, war or a archer so they be competing in this game also,,

so yea any suggestion or change to the skills above are welcome and also ideas for tro and wars are welcomce
See. A ninja is OP vs a trojan, but almost balanced when compared to taos. Monks and ninjas are the kind of classes that can take out taos quickly and easily. That's why I stopped crying about it.

The only reason ninjas are OP against trojans is because they can poison star and land a two chain, and done. Even if the tro had landed a 3-4 chain on you, you would have potted it off. If you give fb a killing ability, it'll be much more fun and even.
Old 08-23-2012, 10:23   #8
Sargon~

okay so if a tro gets a good killing skill you might agree on the skills or just the new weapon?

so alright and fb/ss like skill that double hits..

130% damage plus when activated and hit on the opponent you have 50 prct chance the attack reflects back on that char with a 60/70% chance..

so lets say you fb your opponent and the way your fb headed turns back also on the enemy
like this ?
Old 08-23-2012, 10:57   #9
MyThirdAccount
Banned

Quote:
okay so if a tro gets a good killing skill you might agree on the skills or just the new weapon?

so alright and fb/ss like skill that double hits..

130% damage plus when activated and hit on the opponent you have 50 prct chance the attack reflects back on that char with a 60/70% chance..

so lets say you fb your opponent and the way your fb headed turns back also on the enemy
like this ?
Nah. It's more like, to make it competitive and a little intense. It's kind of boring to play these days. Why? Because of pots and unbalanced CO in general. What bothers me is when some people tell me that taos are alright when they're doing 20k or so crits on others.

"Get more BP."

"Get more HP."

"Hahahahahaha, M-def refineries are always there."

"Don't you know how to pot?"

And what really bothers me is when it makes no difference if I throw out two 20k hits on someone with fb and it's potted off just as easily as two 20k crits from a tao or two 20k hercs. Ridiculous. I'm not saying I demand an insta-kill with fb because it takes "so much skill," all I'm saying the PvP system is getting ridiculous. It should be something more.

So, let's stick with the idea I gave you. If I land 20k nado's as a tao, let them be potted off. Forever if it will. If I land 20k hercs, let it be the same.

And so, if I land two 20k fbs quickly, let it make a kill. Or make it that only 25% of the damage can be potted off for one sec. So, a 20k hit will mean that I got 15k on you. If I land another hit quickly, that'll mean I got 30k. If I land another one, it'll be 45k, which should do it.

Nado and hercules won't be nerfed. Neither would the potting system go away. Wouldn't it be better if we keep everything as it is and let hercs and nados be potted off forever and only give fb some type of uniqueness? Let taos and hercers be useless.

EDIT: You don't need a new weapon. Just ask for poison star to return to how it was and add this for fb/ss/vf/dt for trojans and warriors only, as a collective suggestion?

Make sure you add something so scythe users can't abuse this shyt.

Last edited by MyThirdAccount; 08-23-2012 at 11:17.
Old 08-23-2012, 11:11   #10
Sargon~

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyThirdAccount View Post
Nah. It's more like, to make it competitive and a little intense. It's kind of boring to play these days. Why? Because of pots and unbalanced CO in general. What bothers me is when some people tell me that taos are alright when they're doing 20k or so crits on others.

"Get more BP."

"Get more HP."

"Hahahahahaha, M-def refineries are always there."

"Don't you know how to pot?"

And what really bothers me is when it makes no difference if I throw out two 20k hits on someone with fb and it's potted off just as easily as two 20k crits from a tao or two 20k hercs. Ridiculous. I'm not saying I demand an insta-kill with fb because it takes "so much skill," all I'm saying the PvP system is getting ridiculous. It should be something more.

So, let's stick with the idea I gave you. If I land 20k nado's as a tao, let them be potted off. Forever if it will. If I land 20k hercs, let it be the same.

And so, if I land two 20k fbs quickly, let it make a kill. Or make it that only 25% of the damage can be potted off for one sec. So, a 20k hit will mean that I got 15k on you. If I land another hit quickly, that'll mean I got 30k. If I land another one, it'll be 45k, which should do it.

Nado and hercules won't be nerfed. Neither would the potting system go away. Wouldn't it be better if we keep everything as it is and let hercs and nados be potted off forever and only give fb some type of uniqueness? Let taos and hercers be useless.
im not suggesting that poisonstar should be the same as before dont, i care let everyone pot out everything,,, and the new double fb skill I suggested is also able to be potted out this gives a chance for tro to compete with the pk class

and a tao can keep nado you for hours if you aint able to land a hit

and also for the new nin weapon its weaker and aint able to 1 hit that easy
Old 08-23-2012, 11:38   #11
XShinryuX
Survivor

XShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond repute
ITT: People ask for buff for their classes, those that doesn't agree is either playing an easy classes or just plain hater, and your opinion is not allowed to be voice here
XShinryuX is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-23-2012, 11:40   #12
MyThirdAccount
Banned

Quote:
im not suggesting that poisonstar should be the same as before dont, i care let everyone pot out everything,,, and the new double fb skill I suggested is also able to be potted out this gives a chance for tro to compete with the pk class

and a tao can keep nado you for hours if you aint able to land a hit

and also for the new nin weapon its weaker and aint able to 1 hit that easy
But you can 2-hit with it. That's the problem.

And the reason I said that poison star should be the way it used to be so people have somewhat of a fair chance to kill taos. Right now, it's just dumb. If you wanna kill a water, you've got to poison star them and then 2-3 chain. Which would only work if the tao gets chained like that. Which would only work if the tao didn't use life fruits. Which would only work if the tao didn't put up another azure shield.

If it's just regular chains, they'll just be potted off. You and everyone else know it.

I win against taos just fine. All taos. All of them. I don't like the way I win though. I don't wanna zap, melee and pot all ****ing day lol. I expect much more of a fight. From both sides. Thing is, if I played "fairly," I'll lose to all of them, regardless of how good I did.
Old 08-23-2012, 12:00   #13
Sargon~

it takes a ninja 2 tfbs against a full +12 stg water without azureshield, count the azureshield and it takes 3 hits,, this is possible but a bit hard.

I kinda dont use poisonstar at all since a good fire with a monk class in their combo is able to take it off, and TQ wont change thats why im asking for poison arrow skill for nin so the fire wont able to hit you and warp continously with nado,

but i dont got any problems with fires mostly with monks and pirate,, lately they seem to be more like a pk class then a ninja and i know trojans are weak also but hey im only suggesting what ninjas need,, it just sucks when nin gears are worth nothing and ninjas disappear everyday,

and let me say this lately with this amount of lag and botters when i use TFB skill 6 out of 10 clicks wont go through it just sucks and when i go on a monk and palm every click is reacting with a palm.
Old 08-23-2012, 15:44   #14
MGofChaos

MGofChaos has a reputation beyond reputeMGofChaos has a reputation beyond reputeMGofChaos has a reputation beyond reputeMGofChaos has a reputation beyond reputeMGofChaos has a reputation beyond reputeMGofChaos has a reputation beyond reputeMGofChaos has a reputation beyond reputeMGofChaos has a reputation beyond reputeMGofChaos has a reputation beyond reputeMGofChaos has a reputation beyond reputeMGofChaos has a reputation beyond repute
i think we need another op class like viking or mongol soldier or better yet spartan, even better spartan 2's. yes i can just imagine cyborg ready killing machine. 1 handed weapons magnum and plasma pistol. 2 hand weapon rifle. skills sniper shot, plasma grenade, AI assistance where u don't even have to click anything it does it for ya.
MGofChaos is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-23-2012, 18:48   #15
IshyFishy ><>
NubArcher

IshyFishy ><> has a reputation beyond reputeIshyFishy ><> has a reputation beyond reputeIshyFishy ><> has a reputation beyond reputeIshyFishy ><> has a reputation beyond reputeIshyFishy ><> has a reputation beyond reputeIshyFishy ><> has a reputation beyond reputeIshyFishy ><> has a reputation beyond reputeIshyFishy ><> has a reputation beyond reputeIshyFishy ><> has a reputation beyond reputeIshyFishy ><> has a reputation beyond reputeIshyFishy ><> has a reputation beyond repute
No offence but I really don't feel that ninja's deserve or need anything new. Incase you haven't noticed, they're bloody awesome already with their stuff already.

Two kats and you're set lmao.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: