View Poll Results: bc button---> hide?
yes. 5 71.43%
no. 2 28.57%
Voters: 7. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-01-2012, 18:20   #1
Sargon~

Sargon~ has a reputation beyond reputeSargon~ has a reputation beyond reputeSargon~ has a reputation beyond reputeSargon~ has a reputation beyond reputeSargon~ has a reputation beyond reputeSargon~ has a reputation beyond reputeSargon~ has a reputation beyond reputeSargon~ has a reputation beyond reputeSargon~ has a reputation beyond reputeSargon~ has a reputation beyond reputeSargon~ has a reputation beyond repute
broadcast button

If I'm right, the broadcast button stays whether you click on hide or not. If you click hide, bc button stays and it's kinda annoying that it's shows up on your screen while you're trying to jump to that place :/
any1 else has the same problem? vote yes to hide it too!!
Sargon~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-01-2012, 22:56   #2
Sodapop92

Sodapop92 has a reputation beyond reputeSodapop92 has a reputation beyond reputeSodapop92 has a reputation beyond reputeSodapop92 has a reputation beyond reputeSodapop92 has a reputation beyond reputeSodapop92 has a reputation beyond reputeSodapop92 has a reputation beyond reputeSodapop92 has a reputation beyond reputeSodapop92 has a reputation beyond reputeSodapop92 has a reputation beyond reputeSodapop92 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sargon~ View Post
If I'm right, the broadcast button stays whether you click on hide or not. If you click hide, bc button stays and it's kinda annoying that it's shows up on your screen while you're trying to jump to that place :/
any1 else has the same problem? vote yes to hide it too!!
Either links need an enable/disable button or BCs should get a hide button when fights/quals/tournies happen. The links are the rough part when it comes to BCs.
Old 06-02-2012, 02:08   #3
warlord2080
Boycotter

Location: past mars go 1,000 light years away take a left on xeon planet once landed put you hand to your chest move it around while sing El Mundo Chaccaron Maccaron
warlord2080 has a reputation beyond reputewarlord2080 has a reputation beyond reputewarlord2080 has a reputation beyond reputewarlord2080 has a reputation beyond reputewarlord2080 has a reputation beyond reputewarlord2080 has a reputation beyond reputewarlord2080 has a reputation beyond reputewarlord2080 has a reputation beyond reputewarlord2080 has a reputation beyond reputewarlord2080 has a reputation beyond reputewarlord2080 has a reputation beyond repute
i would agree if the broadcast was bound cps spent that it won't show but if you payed actual cps for it you get what you pay for that everyone would be see it.

guide for in-guild events including how to be a better guild leader http://bbs.co.91.com/showthread.php?t=697106
warlord2080 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-05-2012, 14:14   #4
starride

starride is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by warlord2080 View Post
i would agree if the broadcast was bound cps spent that it won't show but if you payed actual cps for it you get what you pay for that everyone would be see it.
Filtering bound cp messages is halfways good, but much better would be to kill the BC thing.
It's world chat on steroids with a cost in real money (in US$ 7 cents a pop) like texting SMS.
And why would TQ allow people to text everyone around? o,O $$$
IF TQ wants to make money, fix this game, not force me to be their advert slave. I've enough from TV.

--- BTW, I rather pay to get rid of BC, 5cps an hour?
starride is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-08-2012, 23:03   #5
Draconis71
Banded

Draconis71 has a reputation beyond reputeDraconis71 has a reputation beyond reputeDraconis71 has a reputation beyond reputeDraconis71 has a reputation beyond reputeDraconis71 has a reputation beyond reputeDraconis71 has a reputation beyond reputeDraconis71 has a reputation beyond reputeDraconis71 has a reputation beyond reputeDraconis71 has a reputation beyond reputeDraconis71 has a reputation beyond reputeDraconis71 has a reputation beyond repute
BC Spam

Another nice touch by TQ, with the bound CPS.
Every twit spamming their garbage +2 gear they're trying to sell...
Same message over and over and over and over every 15-30 seconds.
Frankly, I'm trying to jump/chase/get away from someone, I do NOT want to hotlink the name cause I clicked on even PART of the message.

In the least, have the hotlinking/selecting limited to the twit's name instead of the whole "message" they're spamming

Currently it goes as follows:
Click any of the bold, and you don't move, you select the name.

Draconis71: Blah blah blah blah Selling crap gear blah blah blah blah

SHOULD be Draconis71: Blah blah blah blah Selling crap gear blah blah blah blah

As it is, broadcast is just another pain in the butt/outlet for spam/source of endless annoyance (god, wish there was a bot to auto-clear that junk)
Draconis71 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: