View Poll Results: should we change values to match this system?
Yes 3 37.50%
No 5 62.50%
Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 05-23-2012, 01:13   #16
MyThirdAccount
Banned

MyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by kyle1234512 View Post
warriors DONT have a herc type skill. the skill charge* is comming out with the next 2 defense abilities youve mentioned. VP/DT are exactly the same as FB/SS

if you bothered* to read the whole thing you would see my recomendations to skills, i bet you didnt read past idea 5).

as for your 1000based armor idea i could get behind it, it seems reasonable. but what makes a warrior have less magic resist than say a trojan? they both wear plate equipment.

and again, pick any 2 classes that are equaly geared. any combination at all. so long as theyre equally geared, the class with the better/stronger ability always wins.

the new skills that increase defense/magic defense. the regular defense ability is WORTHLESS. currently higher BP just goes right through my defense stat. as of now, i have 5600armor on my warrior, i pop shield, i should now be at 16800defense, and head to guild war. i get 1 shot hercd for 48k. you do the math.

the magic zone for immunity to magic is retarded overpowered. ill just pop that next to the guild pole, oh look, fire taos are useless.

block is amazing, but only if you can get it to say 50%. but even with block, how is a trojan 1hko hercing. the current attack values on all classes are broken right now.
----------------------------------------------------------------------

my main recomendation was to change the way damage was calculated and that was the very first formula.
I'm just giving you a few suggestions here.

Work on your bless. Once it's -7 lol, you'd be laughing at the ****ty damage every other class gives you compared to how it was before. This way, you'll be able to survive hercs in XP shield.

And 5k defense. No offense but yea, it's kinda weak. Wars in my server have 15k by the time they are +8 and all of them can survive a stigged herc(it is still strong though). I know this 1 ninja who just changed to a pure warrior. He has only 10k defense. Think he shoved in 4 stgs and now he can survive crits from the +12 monk in my server. He actually likes that class in terms of what it can survive. Again, the only trouble is the attacking part. Melee can't be spammed as fast as you can spam fb/ss, which bothers every other warrior.
MyThirdAccount is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-23-2012, 04:51   #17
kyle1234512

kyle1234512 has a reputation beyond reputekyle1234512 has a reputation beyond reputekyle1234512 has a reputation beyond reputekyle1234512 has a reputation beyond reputekyle1234512 has a reputation beyond reputekyle1234512 has a reputation beyond reputekyle1234512 has a reputation beyond reputekyle1234512 has a reputation beyond reputekyle1234512 has a reputation beyond reputekyle1234512 has a reputation beyond reputekyle1234512 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by MyThirdAccount View Post
I'm just giving you a few suggestions here.

Work on your bless. Once it's -7 lol, you'd be laughing at the ****ty damage every other class gives you compared to how it was before. This way, you'll be able to survive hercs in XP shield.

And 5k defense. No offense but yea, it's kinda weak. Wars in my server have 15k by the time they are +8 and all of them can survive a stigged herc(it is still strong though). I know this 1 ninja who just changed to a pure warrior. He has only 10k defense. Think he shoved in 4 stgs and now he can survive crits from the +12 monk in my server. He actually likes that class in terms of what it can survive. Again, the only trouble is the attacking part. Melee can't be spammed as fast as you can spam fb/ss, which bothers every other warrior.

now look, a trojans attack, and reaches what? 22k? and the warrior hits 15k defense you say. sure the warrior is just going to get tickled by the trojan. its because the warrior is BLESSED not because his armor is high. and the BP gap is either in favor of the warrior or its tied. ive done the math, and the full -7 gear gives you about 43-44% damage reduction all the time from any hit. which is rediculous. so the 44% damage reduction and the warrior was being hit for how much? 1's you say? has to be BP based and not armor based.

the main concern here is that its totaly unfair for anyone under a certain gear level, its impossible to compete with any bulker. not that the bulker has a significant advantage, and should i land say 6FB's or 6SS's in a row i could* theoreticaly win, thats not how it is tho, its called, i deal 1's, in what universe should 8kdamage be shrugged off for 1. thats never the case cuz im 1hko anyway.

the answer is zero, no bulker would change a lightbulb, he would just pay TQ to change it for him. And TQ would screw it up, trying to jam the wrong size bulb in the socket, damaging both the socket and the bulb
kyle1234512 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-23-2012, 07:50   #18
MyThirdAccount
Banned

MyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
now look, a trojans attack, and reaches what? 22k? and the warrior hits 15k defense you say. sure the warrior is just going to get tickled by the trojan. its because the warrior is BLESSED not because his armor is high. and the BP gap is either in favor of the warrior or its tied. ive done the math, and the full -7 gear gives you about 43-44% damage reduction all the time from any hit. which is rediculous. so the 44% damage reduction and the warrior was being hit for how much? 1's you say? has to be BP based and not armor based.

the main concern here is that its totaly unfair for anyone under a certain gear level, its impossible to compete with any bulker. not that the bulker has a significant advantage, and should i land say 6FB's or 6SS's in a row i could* theoreticaly win, thats not how it is tho, its called, i deal 1's, in what universe should 8kdamage be shrugged off for 1. thats never the case cuz im 1hko anyway.
Both physical defense and bless matter.

And you don't understand how everything starts going in the favor of warriors as the +n value of their gear increases.

Hercing tros really don't matter after you reach a certain point, it's the fbing ones that do.

And you're not taking into account the fact that you play a 2.0 server. 2.0 server = ****ty players.
Old 05-23-2012, 08:47   #19
ShareNRespect

ShareNRespect is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by MyThirdAccount View Post
Both physical defense and bless matter.

And you don't understand how everything starts going in the favor of warriors as the +n value of their gear increases.

Hercing tros really don't matter after you reach a certain point, it's the fbing ones that do.

And you're not taking into account the fact that you play a 2.0 server. 2.0 server = ****ty players.

Dude Please explain to me what this fool trying to say.
I mean I've stop reading his suggestion post from very first two line then stopped
Because it's too long.

Care to make it short and simple for me as I was asking for it earlier toward this silly fool?
ShareNRespect is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-23-2012, 09:21   #20
kyle1234512

kyle1234512 has a reputation beyond reputekyle1234512 has a reputation beyond reputekyle1234512 has a reputation beyond reputekyle1234512 has a reputation beyond reputekyle1234512 has a reputation beyond reputekyle1234512 has a reputation beyond reputekyle1234512 has a reputation beyond reputekyle1234512 has a reputation beyond reputekyle1234512 has a reputation beyond reputekyle1234512 has a reputation beyond reputekyle1234512 has a reputation beyond repute
the simple fact is armor doesnt mean jack, period, all hits just go right through it. my sugestion is for armor to be all* that matters in damage calculation.

if armor mattered i would smack a tao for 7k with 8k atk. i dont cuz of bless, bless makes the tao take say 3.5k?

now that 3.5k gets reduced to 1 cuz of battlepower.

sumation - warrior with 8k atk hits a tao for 1.

lets say a trojan hercs a warrior for 10k, no questions asked.
lets say a trojan uses herc on a tao who has the same exact BP as the warrior.
the tao would take 12k. nothing outside the standard damage spread of the trojans own attack.

the answer is zero, no bulker would change a lightbulb, he would just pay TQ to change it for him. And TQ would screw it up, trying to jam the wrong size bulb in the socket, damaging both the socket and the bulb

Last edited by kyle1234512; 05-23-2012 at 09:24.
kyle1234512 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-23-2012, 10:12   #21
MyThirdAccount
Banned

Quote:
the simple fact is armor doesnt mean jack, period, all hits just go right through it. my sugestion is for armor to be all* that matters in damage calculation.

if armor mattered i would smack a tao for 7k with 8k atk. i dont cuz of bless, bless makes the tao take say 3.5k?

now that 3.5k gets reduced to 1 cuz of battlepower.

sumation - warrior with 8k atk hits a tao for 1.

lets say a trojan hercs a warrior for 10k, no questions asked.
lets say a trojan uses herc on a tao who has the same exact BP as the warrior.
the tao would take 12k. nothing outside the standard damage spread of the trojans own attack.
You'd have to give me exact numbers of your attack and the tao's defense. Sorry, bp only reduces your damage to a cap, it doesn't make it 1s.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: