Old 05-21-2012, 05:22   #16
AniKame

AniKame has a reputation beyond reputeAniKame has a reputation beyond reputeAniKame has a reputation beyond reputeAniKame has a reputation beyond reputeAniKame has a reputation beyond reputeAniKame has a reputation beyond reputeAniKame has a reputation beyond reputeAniKame has a reputation beyond reputeAniKame has a reputation beyond reputeAniKame has a reputation beyond reputeAniKame has a reputation beyond repute
Selling is breaking the rules. Sharing is A-ok........ Of course until the person you are sharing with decides to go 3 years old on you and says "MINE!" to everything on your account he sees........

130-130-140 Wat-War-DragonWar

Currently residing is Turquoise as part of The Division

1 half of the very first Skill Team PK Tournament Champions in the 120-129 Bracket in Basilisk/Pegasus/Medusa.
AniKame is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-21-2012, 05:39   #17
Sargon~

Sargon~ has a reputation beyond reputeSargon~ has a reputation beyond reputeSargon~ has a reputation beyond reputeSargon~ has a reputation beyond reputeSargon~ has a reputation beyond reputeSargon~ has a reputation beyond reputeSargon~ has a reputation beyond reputeSargon~ has a reputation beyond reputeSargon~ has a reputation beyond reputeSargon~ has a reputation beyond reputeSargon~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ihud5 View Post
let me guess, you're butt hurt because some egy bulked up and let a cali user whoop your ass stop your whining it's sad
^retard is back... let me guess you fail so badly ingame that you waste more time in these forums then in the game? how many posts?1570? fail much, no job? oh btw your pathetic haha crying to an forum admin because I insulted you? for your info im a 382 bp nin that makes a 285 pirate run out of maps

I only find it annoying that people share.. most of the time those who plays on the owners char are fukin retards

just quit this game and this forum and w8 for that new conquer where you fit in if you are able to pay a subscription bye bye poor bum
Sargon~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-21-2012, 11:29   #18
Cpt.Curtis

Cpt.Curtis has a reputation beyond reputeCpt.Curtis has a reputation beyond reputeCpt.Curtis has a reputation beyond reputeCpt.Curtis has a reputation beyond reputeCpt.Curtis has a reputation beyond reputeCpt.Curtis has a reputation beyond reputeCpt.Curtis has a reputation beyond reputeCpt.Curtis has a reputation beyond reputeCpt.Curtis has a reputation beyond reputeCpt.Curtis has a reputation beyond reputeCpt.Curtis has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by PowerOfGray View Post
Be prepared to be enemied by every non Egyptian guild?
Who is Rinzler? From Merc or?
And I had gears took off my account when i used to share, I was 14 though so ya, i got the SOB back.

Listen, Share and Download!
Cpt.Curtis is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-21-2012, 17:54   #19
Rinzler
EntShikari

Rinzler has a reputation beyond reputeRinzler has a reputation beyond reputeRinzler has a reputation beyond reputeRinzler has a reputation beyond reputeRinzler has a reputation beyond reputeRinzler has a reputation beyond reputeRinzler has a reputation beyond reputeRinzler has a reputation beyond reputeRinzler has a reputation beyond reputeRinzler has a reputation beyond reputeRinzler has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by PowerOfGray View Post
Be prepared to be enemied by every non Egyptian guild?
There are 0 non eggy guilds on merc.
Rinzler is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: