Old 05-15-2012, 23:24   #31
n00dlez
n00blez

n00dlez has a reputation beyond reputen00dlez has a reputation beyond reputen00dlez has a reputation beyond reputen00dlez has a reputation beyond reputen00dlez has a reputation beyond reputen00dlez has a reputation beyond reputen00dlez has a reputation beyond reputen00dlez has a reputation beyond reputen00dlez has a reputation beyond reputen00dlez has a reputation beyond reputen00dlez has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord_Foo_V7 View Post
DDoS, Distributed Denial of Service. If you're doing it through one connection, then by definition, it's not a DDoS-attack. And there's no such thing as DDoS-protected routers. There's only one defense to DDoS, and that's buying more servers, so your cluster can catch the incoming requests.

Pick up a book before you play the wise guy, please.
In this case it would be Denial of Service.

It really depends on how strong the attack is.
2 options:
rent/buy more servers with good connections.
DDOS protection service.
Leaning towards the first option as DDOS protection services are ridiculous and have a cut off point before they just giveup on you. TQ is a big cheapo and will never rent more than 10+ servers. Hell, check their account servers...knowing them it's probably one big fat server and mini-vpses running each 'co' server.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MercuryWater View Post
There is a real good reason why TQ gets attacked after major updates to the game.

And this time, i'm afraid to say, it is not TQs fault.

The creators of these proxy bots charge a monthly fee to players who are interested in cheating. Everytime TQ threatens to stop the bots, the bot creators do a Denial of Service against all of TQ's IPs.

These "bot creators" are really criminals who need to be brought to justice.

1) Conquer Online is copyrighted and they have no right to be creating software used to modify game play.

2) Denial of Service attacks are illegal.
Congratulations for earning the idiot's award. TQ has never stopped threatning to stop bots. The bot creators don't do DDOS on TQ's servers. This would lead to a lot of issues. Trust is one of them and if their own bot community is infected, why would the users continue to use it? Don't forget that bot creators make thousands a month. TQ servers being down requires them to compensate their members and lose out on money. The biggest thing that stopped bots was for one week, anti-bot restriction system (1 day bans). The latest patches were worthless. The creators had patches ready before the new patch was applied.

Last edited by n00dlez; 05-15-2012 at 23:28.
n00dlez is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-15-2012, 23:28   #32
warlord2080
Boycotter

Location: past mars go 1,000 light years away take a left on xeon planet once landed put you hand to your chest move it around while sing El Mundo Chaccaron Maccaron
warlord2080 has a reputation beyond reputewarlord2080 has a reputation beyond reputewarlord2080 has a reputation beyond reputewarlord2080 has a reputation beyond reputewarlord2080 has a reputation beyond reputewarlord2080 has a reputation beyond reputewarlord2080 has a reputation beyond reputewarlord2080 has a reputation beyond reputewarlord2080 has a reputation beyond reputewarlord2080 has a reputation beyond reputewarlord2080 has a reputation beyond repute
Yes i just do not wanna hope this will be like the playstation network problem.. a year ago.

guide for in-guild events including how to be a better guild leader http://bbs.co.91.com/showthread.php?t=697106
warlord2080 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-15-2012, 23:30   #33
n00dlez
n00blez

n00dlez has a reputation beyond reputen00dlez has a reputation beyond reputen00dlez has a reputation beyond reputen00dlez has a reputation beyond reputen00dlez has a reputation beyond reputen00dlez has a reputation beyond reputen00dlez has a reputation beyond reputen00dlez has a reputation beyond reputen00dlez has a reputation beyond reputen00dlez has a reputation beyond reputen00dlez has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by warlord2080 View Post
Yes i just do not wanna hope this will be like the playstation network problem.. a year ago.
Except in this case TQ doesn't keep our cc information on file. I would have to say thank goodness! Sony left it completely unencrypted! People's information got stolen. Even the Japanese are dumb, not just Chinese. :P If you remember years back in 2007 when TQ got blown away, account user/passes/sec info were completely in plain text.
n00dlez is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-15-2012, 23:57   #34
jeoff2

jeoff2 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by n00dlez View Post
In this case it would be Denial of Service.

It really depends on how strong the attack is.
2 options:
rent/buy more servers with good connections.
DDOS protection service.
Leaning towards the first option as DDOS protection services are ridiculous and have a cut off point before they just giveup on you. TQ is a big cheapo and will never rent more than 10+ servers. Hell, check their account servers...knowing them it's probably one big fat server and mini-vpses running each 'co' server.

Congratulations for earning the idiot's award. TQ has never stopped threatning to stop bots. The bot creators don't do DDOS on TQ's servers. This would lead to a lot of issues. Trust is one of them and if their own bot community is infected, why would the users continue to use it? Don't forget that bot creators make thousands a month. TQ servers being down requires them to compensate their members and lose out on money. The biggest thing that stopped bots was for one week, anti-bot restriction system (1 day bans). The latest patches were worthless. The creators had patches ready before the new patch was applied.
this is part of cyber war between scarborough shoal

The trouble with programmers is that you can never tell what a programmer is doing until it's too late.

Resume Next
jeoff2 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-16-2012, 00:02   #35
KratoZ
Hacker

KratoZ is a name known to allKratoZ is a name known to allKratoZ is a name known to allKratoZ is a name known to allKratoZ is a name known to allKratoZ is a name known to all
Send a message via MSN to KratoZ Send a message via Yahoo to KratoZ
I didnt knew i had a PS3 in my room....i guess playing CO to much was keeping me from not seen all my stuff in my room.

lmao lmao.
|Kakashi| | Water/Water/Water 130/130/131 - 219BP
KratoZ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-16-2012, 00:14   #36
*Bushwacker*

*Bushwacker* has a reputation beyond repute*Bushwacker* has a reputation beyond repute*Bushwacker* has a reputation beyond repute*Bushwacker* has a reputation beyond repute*Bushwacker* has a reputation beyond repute*Bushwacker* has a reputation beyond repute*Bushwacker* has a reputation beyond repute*Bushwacker* has a reputation beyond repute*Bushwacker* has a reputation beyond repute*Bushwacker* has a reputation beyond repute*Bushwacker* has a reputation beyond repute
Well, I read the Conquer site and it said the servers were back up bla bla bla.
So I decided to finally try to log in.
OMG, I can't log on and server still down
I Guess TQ / NetDragon has not given into the Hacker/Hacker's demands yet.
Come On NetDragon , Give these guys their +12 gears so the rest of us don't have to suffer.
They are obviously smarter than you so come on just give in...............................
Too Funny.

Last edited by *Bushwacker*; 05-16-2012 at 00:23.
*Bushwacker* is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-16-2012, 05:05   #37
Wishmaster

Wishmaster is on a distinguished road
Great all servers back up only not the one iam playing on(dark).. when you try to talk to helpdesk only thing you get to see is sorry we cannot answer your call right now... my ass.. they can but they just won't... nice helpdesk they got..
Wishmaster is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-16-2012, 05:28   #38
DeAd-MeTaL
British

DeAd-MeTaL is on a distinguished road
hahah

you stop demanding +12 gear from them then so we can get a move on ur always moaning at them for somethign so probs jsut doing this cuase of u
Quote:
Originally Posted by *Bushwacker* View Post
Well, I read the Conquer site and it said the servers were back up bla bla bla.
So I decided to finally try to log in.
OMG, I can't log on and server still down
I Guess TQ / NetDragon has not given into the Hacker/Hacker's demands yet.
Come On NetDragon , Give these guys their +12 gears so the rest of us don't have to suffer.
They are obviously smarter than you so come on just give in...............................
Too Funny.

Saphire

Killer-Instinct
DeAd-MeTaL is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-16-2012, 06:09   #39
*Bushwacker*

*Bushwacker* has a reputation beyond repute*Bushwacker* has a reputation beyond repute*Bushwacker* has a reputation beyond repute*Bushwacker* has a reputation beyond repute*Bushwacker* has a reputation beyond repute*Bushwacker* has a reputation beyond repute*Bushwacker* has a reputation beyond repute*Bushwacker* has a reputation beyond repute*Bushwacker* has a reputation beyond repute*Bushwacker* has a reputation beyond repute*Bushwacker* has a reputation beyond repute
Well just woke up and read news on Co again. Servers up bla bla.
I still can't log on...... WTF is going on.......
*Bushwacker* is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-16-2012, 06:13   #40
DeAd-MeTaL
British

hahaha

everyone got the same problem bush i got dced at team qua last night and still not be able to log on tq ****ing up this game

Saphire

Killer-Instinct
Old 05-16-2012, 06:19   #41
shrimp

shrimp has a reputation beyond reputeshrimp has a reputation beyond reputeshrimp has a reputation beyond reputeshrimp has a reputation beyond reputeshrimp has a reputation beyond reputeshrimp has a reputation beyond reputeshrimp has a reputation beyond reputeshrimp has a reputation beyond reputeshrimp has a reputation beyond reputeshrimp has a reputation beyond reputeshrimp has a reputation beyond repute
i cannot log in still

is it supposed to be working now?
shrimp is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-16-2012, 06:20   #42
Erikuasu
Banned

Erikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond repute
The servers are down because the admins are playing another game that just recently came out. They will be back once they finish Act I.
Erikuasu is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-16-2012, 06:32   #43
DeAd-MeTaL
British

hahah

bush where u see the servers meant to be up if u get in private message me letting me know bro lol cause these facebook games getting boring playing bingo thats how bored i am lol

Saphire

Killer-Instinct
Old 05-16-2012, 06:34   #44
ivar

ivar has a reputation beyond reputeivar has a reputation beyond reputeivar has a reputation beyond reputeivar has a reputation beyond reputeivar has a reputation beyond reputeivar has a reputation beyond reputeivar has a reputation beyond reputeivar has a reputation beyond reputeivar has a reputation beyond reputeivar has a reputation beyond reputeivar has a reputation beyond repute
"Flames to Dust
Lovers to Friends
Why do all good things come to an END?"
ivar is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-16-2012, 06:43   #45
igor rizoski

igor rizoski is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to igor rizoski Send a message via Skype™ to igor rizoski
still cant log in

i cant log in 3 days and still have some problem ...and tq help dask not answer me...
igor rizoski is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: