View Poll Results: Should we add a thief class?
Yes, this class would be awesome 3 30.00%
No 7 70.00%
Voters: 10. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-27-2012, 19:42   #1
kyle1234512

kyle1234512 has a reputation beyond reputekyle1234512 has a reputation beyond reputekyle1234512 has a reputation beyond reputekyle1234512 has a reputation beyond reputekyle1234512 has a reputation beyond reputekyle1234512 has a reputation beyond reputekyle1234512 has a reputation beyond reputekyle1234512 has a reputation beyond reputekyle1234512 has a reputation beyond reputekyle1234512 has a reputation beyond reputekyle1234512 has a reputation beyond repute
Thief ~ Class

hows about a class called thief, they would specialize in daggers. (use 2 daggers)

some skills they would get are

stealth - turn invisible for 2/3/5/10seconds, wouldnt be able to be the target of attacks like tornado. however if in the radius of a herc type attack they will destealth and take damage. as soon as they deal damge they reveal themselves, can use items without breaking stealth. cost 50sp, cooldown of 45seconds.

thievery - low accuracy, deal 25% weapon damage and convert the damage you deal into 50% gold. meaning if you normally hit 1000damage, you would hit for 250 damage, and you would loot 125gold from the target. right click to use and there is no sp cost or cooldown. can not take a players money in pvp. but can obtain as much as 12.5% of the targets max hp as gold.

killingblow - usable when the target has low hp, if it has hp under 50% you deal double damage to the target with your next hit. cost - 30sp

knife throw - throw you dagger at a target, cost 20sp. dealing 50/60/70/80% of your weapon damage to the target.

death circle - (passive ability) anything inside a 3yard radius of the thief, when the thief melee attacks hes so fast he deals 20% damage to all enemies in range while only the thiefs target takes full damage.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

some characteristics of the thief would be low armor, medium mdef. and slightly less atk then a trojan. also the thief would need high agility to use his skills and what not. like as much agi as an arhcer. to prevent hp spam.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

feel free to post your ideas for the class or any complaints you have about the class in general here.

the answer is zero, no bulker would change a lightbulb, he would just pay TQ to change it for him. And TQ would screw it up, trying to jam the wrong size bulb in the socket, damaging both the socket and the bulb
kyle1234512 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-28-2012, 10:43   #2
kekekekeee

kekekekeee is on a distinguished road
Angry

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
we
dont
need
anymore
classes!
they have a lot of problems to fix before they consider adding anymore features
like:
1) botters
2) obsolete classes
3) server lag
4) unbalanced pvp
the last thing we need is for them to once again add more features and ignore the problems. Plus we really do not need a new class every year... I was excited for ninja but hated monk and pirate because they ruined the game. I would rather them fix the current problems than create new ones! no to new classes. not to mention this class would give botters a easier way to make money using thievery on itself on 200 different chars.
kekekekeee is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-28-2012, 10:50   #3
MyThirdAccount
Banned

MyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond repute
lol. You have some very noopish ideas.
MyThirdAccount is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-28-2012, 12:41   #4
kyle1234512

kyle1234512 has a reputation beyond reputekyle1234512 has a reputation beyond reputekyle1234512 has a reputation beyond reputekyle1234512 has a reputation beyond reputekyle1234512 has a reputation beyond reputekyle1234512 has a reputation beyond reputekyle1234512 has a reputation beyond reputekyle1234512 has a reputation beyond reputekyle1234512 has a reputation beyond reputekyle1234512 has a reputation beyond reputekyle1234512 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by kekekekeee View Post
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
we
dont
need
anymore
classes!
they have a lot of problems to fix before they consider adding anymore features
like:
1) botters
2) obsolete classes
3) server lag
4) unbalanced pvp
the last thing we need is for them to once again add more features and ignore the problems. Plus we really do not need a new class every year... I was excited for ninja but hated monk and pirate because they ruined the game. I would rather them fix the current problems than create new ones! no to new classes. not to mention this class would give botters a easier way to make money using thievery on itself on 200 different chars.

you do realize that if they miss they get nothing?

and to top it all off, these problems have BEEN GOING ON FOR YEARS, cant you tell when TQ isnt going to change something simply because THEY MAKE MONEY because of these problems. if you cant hunt because ninja bots have already killed the mob, your foced to buy dbs to get gear. TQ doesnt want us killing mobs to earn our stuff. thats why db drops are zero, and super drops are miniscule. same with +1's, if +1 drops were higher then people might actually farm monsters to get gear up to +6/7, again, TQ doesnt want to solve the bot problem. find me a GM quote saying "we are trying to get rid of the bots" not a quote saying botting is illegal.

the answer is zero, no bulker would change a lightbulb, he would just pay TQ to change it for him. And TQ would screw it up, trying to jam the wrong size bulb in the socket, damaging both the socket and the bulb
Old 04-28-2012, 12:46   #5
kekekekeee

kekekekeee is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by kyle1234512 View Post
you do realize that if they miss they get nothing?

and to top it all off, these problems have BEEN GOING ON FOR YEARS, cant you tell when TQ isnt going to change something simply because THEY MAKE MONEY because of these problems. if you cant hunt because ninja bots have already killed the mob, your foced to buy dbs to get gear. TQ doesnt want us killing mobs to earn our stuff. thats why db drops are zero, and super drops are miniscule. same with +1's, if +1 drops were higher then people might actually farm monsters to get gear up to +6/7, again, TQ doesnt want to solve the bot problem. find me a GM quote saying "we are trying to get rid of the bots" not a quote saying botting is illegal.
and you want to create more problems?
kekekekeee is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-28-2012, 13:14   #6
Infamous~29

Infamous~29 has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~29 has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~29 has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~29 has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~29 has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~29 has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~29 has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~29 has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~29 has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~29 has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~29 has a reputation beyond repute
Adding a new class, always a good idea as history has shown
Old 04-28-2012, 13:20   #7
thewarrior777

thewarrior777 has a reputation beyond reputethewarrior777 has a reputation beyond reputethewarrior777 has a reputation beyond reputethewarrior777 has a reputation beyond reputethewarrior777 has a reputation beyond reputethewarrior777 has a reputation beyond reputethewarrior777 has a reputation beyond reputethewarrior777 has a reputation beyond reputethewarrior777 has a reputation beyond reputethewarrior777 has a reputation beyond reputethewarrior777 has a reputation beyond repute
yes, Sir.

But in addition since the only class that seems to be fully ****ed from invincibility its the tao.

So, Sir my suggestion is this. Upgrade Fires Tornado Size so once u click, it covers the entire map in shiny stuf but it only hits your target

There is a detail about the new class I Would like to have. Its a necessary tool or the class will suck.

MAke a pure skill, so you can rob other players equipment without even killing them, they just take it from their inventory once you look their gear.

+ , let me make a trojan class then reallot it to have like 20-25 k hp and have it striped out of his gears
then have my thief using the money sskilll on him* since it has no cool down or any consumption I just spam the **** out of it and get to king

^
^
^>> TQ MAke THIS

PnumaBabe(+ 8 project in progress)
-dmg Saint Dragon
-dmg light saber and blood thirst garm
Horse + 7

Last edited by thewarrior777; 04-28-2012 at 13:22.
thewarrior777 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-28-2012, 13:45   #8
kyle1234512

*cough* fire circle *cough* waste your mana if you want to hit me

Old 04-28-2012, 13:50   #9
kyle1234512

Quote:
Originally Posted by thewarrior777 View Post
yes, Sir.

But in addition since the only class that seems to be fully ****ed from invincibility its the tao.

So, Sir my suggestion is this. Upgrade Fires Tornado Size so once u click, it covers the entire map in shiny stuf but it only hits your target

There is a detail about the new class I Would like to have. Its a necessary tool or the class will suck.

MAke a pure skill, so you can rob other players equipment without even killing them, they just take it from their inventory once you look their gear.

+ , let me make a trojan class then reallot it to have like 20-25 k hp and have it striped out of his gears
then have my thief using the money sskilll on him* since it has no cool down or any consumption I just spam the **** out of it and get to king

^
^
^>> TQ MAke THIS
you do realize that 12.5% of 20-25k is 3125gold. so you make 3125gold for killing 1 player and waiting 20seconds for them to rez and walk back. or.... you can go to bi/fg spawn and just pick up gold much faster. or you could kill red devils yourself and just loot the gold. its seriously not that profitable, you can just make money while leveling celes or weapon prof.

the only way for this skill to make money, like real money, is to stack fury gems, stand behind the snowbanshee or dragon, and just spam, then you might make a few mil every time it spawns. assuming your bulked as ever and hitting like 65-70k per hit. and its not insta killed.

Last edited by kyle1234512; 04-28-2012 at 13:52.
Old 04-28-2012, 14:08   #10
Infamous~29

Infamous~29 has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~29 has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~29 has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~29 has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~29 has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~29 has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~29 has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~29 has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~29 has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~29 has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~29 has a reputation beyond repute
You'd make an excellent designer for new features for Conquer. You think the same way they do... not very much.
Old 04-28-2012, 14:33   #11
kyle1234512

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infamous~29 View Post
You'd make an excellent designer for new features for Conquer. You think the same way they do... not very much.

theres a difference between you and me. i think in a creative way and just throw out new ideas, weather theyre liked or not it doesnt really matter.

you, you dont do anything but sit there and complain about people like me, and poke holes saying this cant work because of this, only your not really saying why, your just saying no. try giving a why and not a no.

we need more people like me to aggregate and make ideas that would solve all problems, after we come up with an idea you can edit/change what we have and say this cant work because. without that because your opinion doesnt count for anything.

you can evaluate my idea here, you cant just simply reply hateful comments because it isnt what you want to read.

Old 04-28-2012, 23:46   #12
zeraeign

zeraeign has a reputation beyond reputezeraeign has a reputation beyond reputezeraeign has a reputation beyond reputezeraeign has a reputation beyond reputezeraeign has a reputation beyond reputezeraeign has a reputation beyond reputezeraeign has a reputation beyond reputezeraeign has a reputation beyond reputezeraeign has a reputation beyond reputezeraeign has a reputation beyond reputezeraeign has a reputation beyond repute
Funny how fellow players talks that CO should fix lag, fix unbalanced PVP, fix botters. Fact is, they won't disappear. Bots are made of genius people. No matter what TQ does, there will always be bots since they (programmers) earn from them. About lag, that's pretty much caused by bots so they won't disappear. About unbalanced PVP, they say Taos are the strongest when all class can have full STG and get least damage.

Point is, there's no point in telling TQ to solve these problems because they won't ever disappear. So better agree with these cool suggestions that talk $h**.
zeraeign is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-29-2012, 08:31   #13
Ueki.!
Dismantler

Ueki.! has a reputation beyond reputeUeki.! has a reputation beyond reputeUeki.! has a reputation beyond reputeUeki.! has a reputation beyond reputeUeki.! has a reputation beyond reputeUeki.! has a reputation beyond reputeUeki.! has a reputation beyond reputeUeki.! has a reputation beyond reputeUeki.! has a reputation beyond reputeUeki.! has a reputation beyond reputeUeki.! has a reputation beyond repute
Summing it up: just quit already, this game's crap n dead

"Ueki is an unusually calm individual,
and doesn't care about what happens to him.
He also seems to have a strong battle sense,
as he often finds his opponent's weak points,
or unique strategies to defeat them."
Ueki.! is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-01-2012, 05:44   #14
SaintWulfie

SaintWulfie has a reputation beyond reputeSaintWulfie has a reputation beyond reputeSaintWulfie has a reputation beyond reputeSaintWulfie has a reputation beyond reputeSaintWulfie has a reputation beyond reputeSaintWulfie has a reputation beyond reputeSaintWulfie has a reputation beyond reputeSaintWulfie has a reputation beyond reputeSaintWulfie has a reputation beyond reputeSaintWulfie has a reputation beyond reputeSaintWulfie has a reputation beyond repute
To me thieves/thief sounds more like a subclass than a real classes :@
Old 05-01-2012, 08:01   #15
MyThirdAccount
Banned

MyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by kyle1234512 View Post
theres a difference between you and me. i think in a creative way and just throw out new ideas, weather theyre liked or not it doesnt really matter.

you, you dont do anything but sit there and complain about people like me, and poke holes saying this cant work because of this, only your not really saying why, your just saying no. try giving a why and not a no.

we need more people like me to aggregate and make ideas that would solve all problems, after we come up with an idea you can edit/change what we have and say this cant work because. without that because your opinion doesnt count for anything.

you can evaluate my idea here, you cant just simply reply hateful comments because it isnt what you want to read.
Well, here's the thing. Daggers have low attack. 2 daggers, even lower. You'd have to be 2 socketed to do some damage to other classes.

You'd need 176 strength plus more agility in attributes while having the highest agility weps in the game.

There's no skills that complement its main objective. (RP can still help you get a melee hit, if done right, in theory)

I could just open a pirate, put a dagger along a rapier on him and he'd have much better skills. Triple plus pene, not to mention the high activation rates.

Let's ignore all of what I said above and consider just this. Monks/Pirates have triple attack whose activation rate is atleast twice of pene. Triple attack one hits, just like pene. To do a triple, I'd need 150+ agility and no strength. If I wanna make a melee hit possible even with 2 daggers, I'd need really high agility nowadays. Plus, I'll need strength just to equip them.

So even if monks/pirates don't triple, they get a melee hit. Which'll come close to killing anyone you put out there. Pene? Only when it activates. That's it. A normal melee hit sucks really hard.

And thievery is a bad skill, in all honesty. Getting gold when you're supposed to be a PvP class doesn't sound right.

This is the main thing to think about. Why would I pick your class over others? What's the good thing about it?

Just replied bcz I wanna post somewhere.
MyThirdAccount is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: