Old 03-20-2012, 11:42   #1
Sargon~

Sargon~ has a reputation beyond reputeSargon~ has a reputation beyond reputeSargon~ has a reputation beyond reputeSargon~ has a reputation beyond reputeSargon~ has a reputation beyond reputeSargon~ has a reputation beyond reputeSargon~ has a reputation beyond reputeSargon~ has a reputation beyond reputeSargon~ has a reputation beyond reputeSargon~ has a reputation beyond reputeSargon~ has a reputation beyond repute
So what happend with server transfer?

Well i am waiting on an update on how the test went with the first people who transfered and yet i havent heard anything on that subject since they said they had issues.

So could it be just another joke from TQ to pull out money from the players who trying to gather some silver in exchange for dbs and that serve transfer isnt coming at all?

Or is it that they fail again or are just lazy to implent server transfer?

Well i am not sure but im sure of it that it has been real quiet lately on this subject.

btw if miss hempknight does not like this you probably wont see this thread in a few hour and he may get me banned on this forum.

Hands up for those who are corrupt

Last edited by thehempknight; 03-21-2012 at 01:50. Reason: And this would be bad, because.......?
Sargon~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-20-2012, 11:56   #2
~ZortoN~

~ZortoN~ has a reputation beyond repute~ZortoN~ has a reputation beyond repute~ZortoN~ has a reputation beyond repute~ZortoN~ has a reputation beyond repute~ZortoN~ has a reputation beyond repute~ZortoN~ has a reputation beyond repute~ZortoN~ has a reputation beyond repute~ZortoN~ has a reputation beyond repute~ZortoN~ has a reputation beyond repute~ZortoN~ has a reputation beyond repute~ZortoN~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sargon~ View Post
Well i am waiting on an update on how the test went with the first people who transfered and yet i havent heard anything on that subject since they said they had issues.

So could it be just another joke from TQ to pull out money from the players who trying to gather some silver in exchange for dbs and that serve transfer isnt coming at all?

Or is it that they fail again or are just lazy to implent server transfer?

Well i am not sure but im sure of it that it has been real quiet lately on this subject.

btw if miss hempknight does not like this you probably wont see this thread in a few hour and he may get me banned on this forum.

Hands up for those who are corrupt
this is so stupid :S
waiting so long for transfer

Go out, socialize, explore the real world and stay away from this game. If you need to pay money to be good at something it means you don't even need skill anymore.
~ZortoN~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-20-2012, 21:24   #3
Respectful
Enamorado

Respectful has a reputation beyond reputeRespectful has a reputation beyond reputeRespectful has a reputation beyond reputeRespectful has a reputation beyond reputeRespectful has a reputation beyond reputeRespectful has a reputation beyond reputeRespectful has a reputation beyond reputeRespectful has a reputation beyond reputeRespectful has a reputation beyond reputeRespectful has a reputation beyond reputeRespectful has a reputation beyond repute
They were supposed to be back today if I remember correctly, but Tq just hoped people would forget about it and posted nothing xD
You're the fire that warms me when I'm cold.
You're the hand I have to hold as I grow old.
You're the shore when I am lost at sea.
You're the only thing that I like about me.
---------------------------------------------------
Amie, te amo, you beautiful biopsy face.***9829;
Respectful is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-21-2012, 00:02   #4
Mikeyy
Mikeyy

Mikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond repute
i donno why tq doesnt just bring back db transfer since they cant figure out char transfer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infamous~ View Post
You dumb ****.
Mikeyy is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: