Old 12-19-2011, 02:39   #16
Weatherwax
BashShell

Weatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by kyle1234512 View Post
its quite simple really, farmers make an initial investment of what? 60$ give or take? they make that back in a week of farming warriors if theyre bad, if theyre good they can make it back in 2 days, if they have a slew of bots which they probably do they can make an infinite amount of money in no time, thats ludicrous, but hell, if you guys cant do it yourself you have to look to TQ and be handed free stuff instead of working for it yourself. back in my day every1 had an alt archer to met hunt, now its just buy dbs and bot your way to riches and glory.
Having a permed ds on your lower-level gear doesn't mean you're botting and/or selling dbs outside the game. I also very much doubt that "a slew of bots" would all be equipped with gear which has permanent dragon souls. The mass bots I see don't have dragon souls.

I have permed dragon souls on some moderately low-level gear. The main reason for doing it was so that most people let me play the game without trying to pick fights. That's why the first ones I did - and the best one I did - were on armour. Those who level manually without bots (like me) sometimes get fed up with losing hard-earned exp through repeatedly being PKed.

Being able to do that is a game setting and it would be unreasonable to have that changed now so that a phase 6 soul which costs 20 permanent stones to make permanent is only as good as a martial soul which costs one.

Some of my 2nd rb Dream/Crystal characters:
_Twoflower_: Pure arch
Jeanie1: Nin-war-monk
Rat_trap: Wat-war-monk
*Gregorian* & TwoFlower: Pure monks
Draupadi: Nin-war-fire
Taoflower: Pure wat
The-Last-Resort : Tro-war-arch

Old 12-19-2011, 05:46   #17
SaintAugustine
Banned

SaintAugustine has a reputation beyond reputeSaintAugustine has a reputation beyond reputeSaintAugustine has a reputation beyond reputeSaintAugustine has a reputation beyond reputeSaintAugustine has a reputation beyond reputeSaintAugustine has a reputation beyond reputeSaintAugustine has a reputation beyond reputeSaintAugustine has a reputation beyond reputeSaintAugustine has a reputation beyond reputeSaintAugustine has a reputation beyond reputeSaintAugustine has a reputation beyond repute
It is the intention of the project managers not the programmers. Please, don't blame TQ's selfish actions on the programmers. They simply do what they're told, they don't really have any say in the matter.

Secondly, when the Dragon Soul system was first released, you could put a temporary dragon soul on a normal 120 wand (for instance) and down-grade it and still have the attributes. A patch came out later modifying this so that this only worked if the dragon soul was permanent.

Therefore, yes, it's intended.
SaintAugustine is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-19-2011, 06:47   #18
IamSylar

IamSylar has a reputation beyond reputeIamSylar has a reputation beyond reputeIamSylar has a reputation beyond reputeIamSylar has a reputation beyond reputeIamSylar has a reputation beyond reputeIamSylar has a reputation beyond reputeIamSylar has a reputation beyond reputeIamSylar has a reputation beyond reputeIamSylar has a reputation beyond reputeIamSylar has a reputation beyond reputeIamSylar has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Draconis71 View Post
It's to the point that these level 15's can PK a decently equipped level 134
I KNOW that's not the intention of the programmers.. (then, again, I could be wrong.. buy more DB to defend yourself)
Hmmm... If the 134 is 'decently' equipped, then it would be hard to believe that it can get pked by a 15... Video or screenshot?
IamSylar is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-19-2011, 06:56   #19
IamSylar

IamSylar has a reputation beyond reputeIamSylar has a reputation beyond reputeIamSylar has a reputation beyond reputeIamSylar has a reputation beyond reputeIamSylar has a reputation beyond reputeIamSylar has a reputation beyond reputeIamSylar has a reputation beyond reputeIamSylar has a reputation beyond reputeIamSylar has a reputation beyond reputeIamSylar has a reputation beyond reputeIamSylar has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skald View Post
I don't know if they can make so many DB scrolls but for sure they're able to make 15-120 of THIRD CLASS in few hours. Lvl 15 Dragon-souled Warrior with SM in FG2 can make lvl 120 in 2,5 hour if he is skilled in keeping SM constant.
LOL WTF? 2.5 hours? That is not a farmer lol.
With my rainbow gears, it takes (with exp pots) about an hour to go 120-110 in fg3.
Botters do this in half the time or less. I see ninja botters zipping around for like 15 to 20 mins, then they disappear (go to market to rb), they re-appear and are gone after about 5 to 10 more minutes of botting (to get the 110 db promo).

I could spend all day doing videos, but I'd rather be getting my free dbs to level my gears and try to keep up with the game.
IamSylar is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-23-2011, 16:47   #20
Song_2_16
Perma-Noob

Song_2_16 has a reputation beyond reputeSong_2_16 has a reputation beyond reputeSong_2_16 has a reputation beyond reputeSong_2_16 has a reputation beyond reputeSong_2_16 has a reputation beyond reputeSong_2_16 has a reputation beyond reputeSong_2_16 has a reputation beyond reputeSong_2_16 has a reputation beyond reputeSong_2_16 has a reputation beyond reputeSong_2_16 has a reputation beyond reputeSong_2_16 has a reputation beyond repute
I wonder how long it will take TQ to realize the money they are losing because of the farmers with the permed lvl 15 gears, and patch it to remove stats (remember the db for non-rb 110 being removed?) If they are making enough off the intial "investment", they may let it go for a while but I do predict shops filled with permed wands in the future though. Any "feature" that allows players to earn large amounts of money/cps from in game work won't stay a feature for forever.

100% Water, made the hard way...got my pure skill and loved it a bunch. Had a great time with all my guild and friends in game. Thanks for the memories guys Diva out

"Life is made up of meetings and partings. That is the way of it" -- Kermit the Frog, as Bob Cratchit. A Muppet Christmas Carol, 1992

Each day....work a little...play a little...laugh a little...pray a little....love alot
Song_2_16 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-28-2012, 10:30   #21
JX1983

JX1983 is on a distinguished road
Hi another question if I reincarnate a lvl 15 armor with p6 soul not yet perm, can I still perm it later on at lvl 15? Or do I have to lvl it to 130 again to perm it.. Thanks..
Old 07-29-2012, 00:40   #22
Dante_Infernum
rawr~

Dante_Infernum is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by JX1983 View Post
Hi another question if I reincarnate a lvl 15 armor with p6 soul not yet perm, can I still perm it later on at lvl 15? Or do I have to lvl it to 130 again to perm it.. Thanks..
Yes, you can. As long as the time doesn't expire you can perm at any level

Server: Glory

SniÁker***272;oodle - Water-Warrior-Monk {130-130-134}
Dante_Infernum - Trojan-Warrior-Monk {130-130-129}

-Old Accounts-
Lycos - Trojan-Archer {125-110} Retired
Dante_Infernum is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-29-2012, 07:49   #23
JX1983

JX1983 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante_Infernum View Post
Yes, you can. As long as the time doesn't expire you can perm at any level
Thanks finally someone knows the answer.. At least I can reincarnate now..

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: