Old 10-08-2009, 13:21   #1
\/ex
[vL]

\/ex has a reputation beyond repute\/ex has a reputation beyond repute\/ex has a reputation beyond repute\/ex has a reputation beyond repute\/ex has a reputation beyond repute\/ex has a reputation beyond repute\/ex has a reputation beyond repute\/ex has a reputation beyond repute\/ex has a reputation beyond repute\/ex has a reputation beyond repute\/ex has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to \/ex Send a message via MSN to \/ex
You know you're addicted to CO when...

You know you're addicted to CO when...

You ask your co-workers "team pls?" at random times of the day.

You met a guy at a gas station and when he said "I from Turkey", you immediately punch him in the face.

Your girlfriend/boyfriend wants to have sex with you and you reply, "Not now hunny i'm at GW!!

Reply with your own addiction quotes!

Rose <3 Fuzz ;D
Troj-War-Water
130-130-132

All hail the mighty Nicolequanjonryankai !!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~blood~ View Post
i now your are not an ass ****er, your are the queer reciver aka bich in your relationship, couse your joke is so *** owned?

not offence to homosex ppl here, acctaly if i was homo i tink i woud like more to get pennis in my back ratter then put my in other ppl to be hounest, but am no homo but for i say if i was ok
\/ex is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-08-2009, 14:31   #2
\/ex
[vL]

\/ex has a reputation beyond repute\/ex has a reputation beyond repute\/ex has a reputation beyond repute\/ex has a reputation beyond repute\/ex has a reputation beyond repute\/ex has a reputation beyond repute\/ex has a reputation beyond repute\/ex has a reputation beyond repute\/ex has a reputation beyond repute\/ex has a reputation beyond repute\/ex has a reputation beyond repute
You know you're addicted when you read a dictionary for more then an hour trying to figure out a cool name for your next character.

Rose <3 Fuzz ;D
Troj-War-Water
130-130-132

Quote:
i now your are not an ass ****er, your are the queer reciver aka bich in your relationship, couse your joke is so *** owned?

not offence to homosex ppl here, acctaly if i was homo i tink i woud like more to get pennis in my back ratter then put my in other ppl to be hounest, but am no homo but for i say if i was ok
Old 10-08-2009, 14:40   #3
Lil*Mizz
ShadeS

Lil*Mizz has a reputation beyond reputeLil*Mizz has a reputation beyond reputeLil*Mizz has a reputation beyond reputeLil*Mizz has a reputation beyond reputeLil*Mizz has a reputation beyond reputeLil*Mizz has a reputation beyond reputeLil*Mizz has a reputation beyond reputeLil*Mizz has a reputation beyond reputeLil*Mizz has a reputation beyond reputeLil*Mizz has a reputation beyond reputeLil*Mizz has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by \/ex View Post
you know you're addicted when you read a dictionary for more then an hour trying to figure out a cool name for your next character.
lmfao

366 Battle Power | Queen
¤.¸.¤°´¯`Happily Married To Quan¤.¸.¤°´¯`¤

Sunshine's Undisputed Top Trojan

R.I.P Nemassassin - Loved and Never Forgotten
Lil*Mizz is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-09-2009, 11:09   #4
\/ex
[vL]

You're an addict when you come up with mythical names by combining your friends real-life names together and then make up a fictional story line to go with it.

<3 Kaiquanjon

Rose <3 Fuzz ;D
Troj-War-Water
130-130-132

Quote:

Old 10-09-2009, 12:47   #5
Lil*Mizz
ShadeS

Lil*Mizz has a reputation beyond reputeLil*Mizz has a reputation beyond reputeLil*Mizz has a reputation beyond reputeLil*Mizz has a reputation beyond reputeLil*Mizz has a reputation beyond reputeLil*Mizz has a reputation beyond reputeLil*Mizz has a reputation beyond reputeLil*Mizz has a reputation beyond reputeLil*Mizz has a reputation beyond reputeLil*Mizz has a reputation beyond reputeLil*Mizz has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by \/ex View Post
You're an addict when you come up with mythical names by combining your friends real-life names together and then make up a fictional story line to go with it.

<3 Kaiquanjon
Hahahah Priceless

366 Battle Power | Queen

Old 10-09-2009, 18:14   #6
TheTimberWolf
aka Shayde

TheTimberWolf has a reputation beyond reputeTheTimberWolf has a reputation beyond reputeTheTimberWolf has a reputation beyond reputeTheTimberWolf has a reputation beyond reputeTheTimberWolf has a reputation beyond reputeTheTimberWolf has a reputation beyond reputeTheTimberWolf has a reputation beyond reputeTheTimberWolf has a reputation beyond reputeTheTimberWolf has a reputation beyond reputeTheTimberWolf has a reputation beyond reputeTheTimberWolf has a reputation beyond repute
you're addicted to CO when:

you bump into someone and they drop somting > someone else reaches down to pick it up and you punch them

when someone leaves the room and you start talking in whispers at them.

somone uses the skeptical expression "enlighten me" and your immediate respots is "stfu"

when you bring 10 men to deliver 10 roses to your date.

when you threaten "if this was a PK map..."
- SimplySix D.Leader~Aide
-first pearl on sunshine

My Ninja Guide

My Signature
TheTimberWolf is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-09-2009, 19:10   #7
*Sonne*
cultivator

*Sonne* has a reputation beyond repute*Sonne* has a reputation beyond repute*Sonne* has a reputation beyond repute*Sonne* has a reputation beyond repute*Sonne* has a reputation beyond repute*Sonne* has a reputation beyond repute*Sonne* has a reputation beyond repute*Sonne* has a reputation beyond repute*Sonne* has a reputation beyond repute*Sonne* has a reputation beyond repute*Sonne* has a reputation beyond repute
Addict! i'm no addict, but i do find it rather peculiar that i keep checking the upper right hand corner of my screen for white masks while i'm at work...

lols

Hi Ryan, hi Miss Kai, hi erm.. Shayde

*wanders off in search of an appropriate 12 step program

Last edited by *Sonne*; 10-09-2009 at 23:24. Reason: sometimes i feel a little out of place o.o
*Sonne* is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-10-2009, 16:35   #8
Lil*Mizz
ShadeS

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheTimberWolf View Post
you're addicted to co when :

when you bring 10 men to deliver 10 roses to your date.
LOL'd IRL!

366 Battle Power | Queen

Old 10-12-2009, 10:18   #9
\/ex
[vL]

You know you're an addict when you have a real-life celebration party for an online marriage in CO.

/uberfail

Rose <3 Fuzz ;D
Troj-War-Water
130-130-132

Quote:

Old 10-12-2009, 12:08   #10
Lil*Mizz
ShadeS

LMFAO!!! Theres a pvt server that I used to play a while back. There was a guy on it who married a friend of mine..and he literally did a whole wedding party , Bridesmaids , Best man ect....AND he frapped it and youtubed it LOLOLOL ..Gave her a super +5 level 1 ring ...Good god lol
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_lDvmv_edaI

366 Battle Power | Queen

Old 10-12-2009, 12:17   #11
Lil*Mizz
ShadeS

Eh...I hate double posting..but this is too funny to not share with you , Ryan...LOL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=urNyg1ftMIU&NR=1

366 Battle Power | Queen

Old 10-12-2009, 13:18   #12
TheTimberWolf
aka Shayde

TheTimberWolf has a reputation beyond reputeTheTimberWolf has a reputation beyond reputeTheTimberWolf has a reputation beyond reputeTheTimberWolf has a reputation beyond reputeTheTimberWolf has a reputation beyond reputeTheTimberWolf has a reputation beyond reputeTheTimberWolf has a reputation beyond reputeTheTimberWolf has a reputation beyond reputeTheTimberWolf has a reputation beyond reputeTheTimberWolf has a reputation beyond reputeTheTimberWolf has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lil*Mizz View Post
Eh...I hate double posting..but this is too funny to not share with you , Ryan...LOL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=urNyg1ftMIU&NR=1
roflmao!!
- SimplySix D.Leader~Aide
-first pearl on sunshine

My Ninja Guide

My Signature
TheTimberWolf is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-13-2009, 06:40   #13
\/ex
[vL]

Aaahhh HAhahahahahahahaah omg <3 Kai

I can't think of one right now but I will think about it for awhile.

Rose <3 Fuzz ;D
Troj-War-Water
130-130-132

Quote:

Old 10-13-2009, 09:39   #14
*Sonne*
cultivator

*Sonne* has a reputation beyond repute*Sonne* has a reputation beyond repute*Sonne* has a reputation beyond repute*Sonne* has a reputation beyond repute*Sonne* has a reputation beyond repute*Sonne* has a reputation beyond repute*Sonne* has a reputation beyond repute*Sonne* has a reputation beyond repute*Sonne* has a reputation beyond repute*Sonne* has a reputation beyond repute*Sonne* has a reputation beyond repute
you're probably some kind of addict when you get attached enough to your chars to start compiling wish lists for them. O.o

10 men 10 roses, hilarious, but what if you have no date and the 10 men are your own noobs? oh wait that's just pitiful. >.<

RL parties for online marriages, talk about delusions. haha I think I'll have a bottle of champagne and some lobster for Sonne's Divorce Party...

"just pay a small subscription fee" OMG! Date MY avatar. geeZus i think i needa catch my breath...

Last edited by *Sonne*; 10-14-2009 at 13:22.
*Sonne* is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-13-2009, 16:36   #15
scotch222

scotch222 has a reputation beyond reputescotch222 has a reputation beyond reputescotch222 has a reputation beyond reputescotch222 has a reputation beyond reputescotch222 has a reputation beyond reputescotch222 has a reputation beyond reputescotch222 has a reputation beyond reputescotch222 has a reputation beyond reputescotch222 has a reputation beyond reputescotch222 has a reputation beyond reputescotch222 has a reputation beyond repute
You know when you addicted.

When you ask random people to be your apprentace then look for a mentor reward button.

You find a small stone and say to your friend" this is a small blessing stone and i get 3 days of hevens blessing"

You say "i'll sell you this watch for 10cp's

When you go to bed you say OfflineTG then confirm

When You try to get reborn by going to the market with a stone bowl.

When you go around pepper spraying random people that walk by to get your toxic fog level up.

You go up to some one you dont like and try to cast Tornado on them.

You go around, spinning and throwing paper shurakin every where

You go around with two swords and pretending your attracting PKers

me and you is friends
you smile, i smile
you cry, i cry
you hurt, i hurt
you jump off a bridge
i get a boat to save your butt
cuz thatz how we roll
scotch222 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: