Old 09-25-2009, 22:25   #1
The Impossible

The Impossible is on a distinguished road
Meteors

Hi, I don;t know if this is the right forum but can someone tell me the price of a meteor. Be honest please, I'm new.
The Impossible is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-26-2009, 03:32   #2
Lement
Not a Tao

Lement has a reputation beyond reputeLement has a reputation beyond reputeLement has a reputation beyond reputeLement has a reputation beyond reputeLement has a reputation beyond reputeLement has a reputation beyond reputeLement has a reputation beyond reputeLement has a reputation beyond reputeLement has a reputation beyond reputeLement has a reputation beyond reputeLement has a reputation beyond repute
REALLY depends on your server, check the market.
Lement is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-26-2009, 07:45   #3
Nae
Banned

Nae has a reputation beyond reputeNae has a reputation beyond reputeNae has a reputation beyond reputeNae has a reputation beyond reputeNae has a reputation beyond reputeNae has a reputation beyond reputeNae has a reputation beyond reputeNae has a reputation beyond reputeNae has a reputation beyond reputeNae has a reputation beyond reputeNae has a reputation beyond repute
About 60k on Mercury
Nae is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-26-2009, 07:47   #4
The Impossible

The Impossible is on a distinguished road
Okay thanks. I'm on Wild Kingdom > Phoenix though.
The Impossible is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-28-2009, 01:10   #5
CindyZ
Super Moderator

CindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Impossible View Post

You may find some help at the Chit-chat of Phoenix server. And also, checking through the market will always help.
Old 10-12-2009, 06:09   #6
Draven74
UK Player

Draven74 has a reputation beyond reputeDraven74 has a reputation beyond reputeDraven74 has a reputation beyond reputeDraven74 has a reputation beyond reputeDraven74 has a reputation beyond reputeDraven74 has a reputation beyond reputeDraven74 has a reputation beyond reputeDraven74 has a reputation beyond reputeDraven74 has a reputation beyond reputeDraven74 has a reputation beyond reputeDraven74 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
I'm on same server.

Apes tend to drop a meteor every now and then. Apparently, turtledoves drop them often and Winged Snakes are meant to drop dragon balls. - info I read online somwhere, not yet tried it.

Meteors sell for 3333. I'm currently in need of some so not selling any at moment, will keep you posted about the turtledoves.

Character online: DravStar
Draven74 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-12-2009, 06:38   #7
Weatherwax
BashShell

Weatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Draven74 View Post
Meteors sell for 3333. I'm currently in need of some so not selling any at moment, will keep you posted about the turtledoves.
That 3,333 is the price you get from an NPC. No-one actually sells them for that, unless they trust some scammer who says it's the correct price.

@ The Impossible: Looks as though Draven74 is trying to scam you into selling him your mets for about 1/20th of what they are worth. As other people have said, have a look around market a few times. Don't trust anyone to tell you the correct price when they actually want to buy what you are selling.

Some of my 2nd rb Dream/Crystal characters:
_Twoflower_: Pure arch
Jeanie1: Nin-war-monk
Rat_trap: Wat-war-monk
*Gregorian* & TwoFlower: Pure monks
Draupadi: Nin-war-fire
Taoflower: Pure wat
The-Last-Resort : Tro-war-arch

Old 10-12-2009, 08:41   #8
Draven74
UK Player

Draven74 has a reputation beyond reputeDraven74 has a reputation beyond reputeDraven74 has a reputation beyond reputeDraven74 has a reputation beyond reputeDraven74 has a reputation beyond reputeDraven74 has a reputation beyond reputeDraven74 has a reputation beyond reputeDraven74 has a reputation beyond reputeDraven74 has a reputation beyond reputeDraven74 has a reputation beyond reputeDraven74 has a reputation beyond repute
Not trying to scam anyone! I'd give you some meteors if I had any spare! Yes, 3333 is what you get for a meteor if you sell it to npc. I've got a spare Emerald if anyone wants it.

Anyway, if my meteor / dragonball hunting goes well, you can have a few.

I don't have any idea of the sale price but meteors are easier to find that DBs. I'm only lvl 75 and still quite inexperienced with this game.

DravStar

Last edited by Draven74; 10-12-2009 at 08:44.
Old 10-12-2009, 13:14   #9
Drew5656

Drew5656 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Not trying to scam anyone! I'd give you some meteors if I had any spare! Yes, 3333 is what you get for a meteor if you sell it to npc. I've got a spare Emerald if anyone wants it.

I don't have any idea of the sale price but meteors are easier to find that DBs. I'm only lvl 75 and still quite inexperienced with this game.

DravStar
K well don't sell meteors to shop.. set up a market stall and sell for 60-65k. Btw give up on that DB hunting you will not get one. If you want to be good at this game your options are to bulk, or..

Last edited by Deveno; 10-13-2009 at 23:09.
Drew5656 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-12-2009, 14:13   #10
Draven74
UK Player

Thanks for the advice on DBs.. Needing 4 meteors to upgrade elite scepter to lvl 75.. Still more hunting to do, only found 1 tonight.
Old 10-12-2009, 15:23   #11
Drew5656

Drew5656 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Thanks for the advice on DBs.. Needing 4 meteors to upgrade elite scepter to lvl 75.. Still more hunting to do, only found 1 tonight.
What class are you?

An option when you get higher would be to go to the Met zone, and collect a lot of mets their. You could probably go around level 100. There is a lot of guides around that explain what to do their exactly.
Drew5656 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-12-2009, 20:10   #12
tandav1981

tandav1981 has a reputation beyond reputetandav1981 has a reputation beyond reputetandav1981 has a reputation beyond reputetandav1981 has a reputation beyond reputetandav1981 has a reputation beyond reputetandav1981 has a reputation beyond reputetandav1981 has a reputation beyond reputetandav1981 has a reputation beyond reputetandav1981 has a reputation beyond reputetandav1981 has a reputation beyond reputetandav1981 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

DravStar
try not to sell ur stuff to NPC unless it is really useless... make another char and sit in the market to sell your item as u play the game... one computer can open up to max of 2 client, this way will be effetcive for you to make money... please note, even refine item can sell for at least 25,000 in the market, if you sell to NPC, at the most 1,000 unless of course is those that are of max dur, u may get more....

and regarding dragonball hunting, so far playing for 3 years, i only gotten 2 dbs, consider i played about 2-3hr on average per day... the drop rate is almost impossible... anyway, good luck on your hunting though....
tandav1981 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-13-2009, 03:18   #13
Draven74
UK Player

@ Drew 5656 - Trojan - Level 76. I think it's prob too early to goto metzone as not high enough. I'll eventually get the meteors I want, just takes time. I hope I don't lvl to 80 before I get enough. Lvl Increase only 5 at a time.

@Tandav - Good advice on the selling front. Got 2 emeralds, 1 Kinlyn Stone and a lvl 1 elite dagger spare. You should see the rediculous prices of emeralds alone in the market for those. Wish I could ask for meteors / Meteor scrolls instead of coins lol..
Old 10-13-2009, 05:52   #14
scotch222

scotch222 has a reputation beyond reputescotch222 has a reputation beyond reputescotch222 has a reputation beyond reputescotch222 has a reputation beyond reputescotch222 has a reputation beyond reputescotch222 has a reputation beyond reputescotch222 has a reputation beyond reputescotch222 has a reputation beyond reputescotch222 has a reputation beyond reputescotch222 has a reputation beyond reputescotch222 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
im on that sever too it could be worth 30k to 50k so look around and if your desprate buy a meteor for 1 cp=100k

me and you is friends
you smile, i smile
you cry, i cry
you hurt, i hurt
you jump off a bridge
i get a boat to save your butt
cuz thatz how we roll
scotch222 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-13-2009, 08:20   #15
Trovian

Trovian has a reputation beyond reputeTrovian has a reputation beyond reputeTrovian has a reputation beyond reputeTrovian has a reputation beyond reputeTrovian has a reputation beyond reputeTrovian has a reputation beyond reputeTrovian has a reputation beyond reputeTrovian has a reputation beyond reputeTrovian has a reputation beyond reputeTrovian has a reputation beyond reputeTrovian has a reputation beyond repute
I'm on Phoenix too, they're about 35-40k at the moment, but I tend to sell them for 25k as I get so many of them. They go in seconds.
Trovian is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: