Old 06-19-2009, 17:57   #1
IluminatI
I<3Food

IluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond repute
To All "old" Players

http://bbs.co.91.com/showthread.php?...1#post10502441

had to put it out there!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSeeeker View Post
ROFL , server transfer ......I really hate to burst your bubble but server transfer is akin to that scene in Titanic where its hit the iceburg and all the lifeboats are gone and the ship is going under and the people are rushing to the parts of the ship thats still out of the water.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReMind View Post
Tq will have a major update to solve the bot soon. Auto leveling is different from bot. It's a new way to play CO while you are afk.
IluminatI is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-20-2009, 00:10   #2
exzotick
Banned

exzotick has a reputation beyond reputeexzotick has a reputation beyond reputeexzotick has a reputation beyond reputeexzotick has a reputation beyond reputeexzotick has a reputation beyond reputeexzotick has a reputation beyond reputeexzotick has a reputation beyond reputeexzotick has a reputation beyond reputeexzotick has a reputation beyond reputeexzotick has a reputation beyond reputeexzotick has a reputation beyond repute
Patch 4283: http://bbs.co.91.com/showthread.php?t=630056
exzotick is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-20-2009, 13:46   #3
raiva
ampiter

raiva has a reputation beyond reputeraiva has a reputation beyond reputeraiva has a reputation beyond reputeraiva has a reputation beyond reputeraiva has a reputation beyond reputeraiva has a reputation beyond reputeraiva has a reputation beyond reputeraiva has a reputation beyond reputeraiva has a reputation beyond reputeraiva has a reputation beyond reputeraiva has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to raiva
Although we all know thats never gonna happen..
don't be a racist man
Quote:
Originally Posted by raiva
hating egys isnt racism, it's common sense
raiva is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-20-2009, 21:32   #4
|FeArLeSs|
die?

|FeArLeSs| has a reputation beyond repute|FeArLeSs| has a reputation beyond repute|FeArLeSs| has a reputation beyond repute|FeArLeSs| has a reputation beyond repute|FeArLeSs| has a reputation beyond repute|FeArLeSs| has a reputation beyond repute|FeArLeSs| has a reputation beyond repute|FeArLeSs| has a reputation beyond repute|FeArLeSs| has a reputation beyond repute|FeArLeSs| has a reputation beyond repute|FeArLeSs| has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by IluminatI View Post
If this actually went through, there would be no way in hell one singular classic server would cater for all the 'old school' players. And there is no way TQ could make money out of this venture. They would have to start making us pay monthly fee's, and then everyone would complain about that.

If it did actually go through, when you register an account they should make you sit an english/stat/iq test to prevent the hordes of useless egys joining.

Be nice if it happened though.

Schism ninja 105
Mercy tro 110

Undertaker tro-tro-tro 127-130-15
DeltaForce wat-wat 120-20

quit.
|FeArLeSs| is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-22-2009, 09:25   #5
Anexea
Projan

Anexea has a reputation beyond reputeAnexea has a reputation beyond reputeAnexea has a reputation beyond reputeAnexea has a reputation beyond reputeAnexea has a reputation beyond reputeAnexea has a reputation beyond reputeAnexea has a reputation beyond reputeAnexea has a reputation beyond reputeAnexea has a reputation beyond reputeAnexea has a reputation beyond reputeAnexea has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Anexea Send a message via MSN to Anexea
Oh, ****, i would be there in 5 seconds xD

until there was hordes of egys, as fearless just said

Cause even if it leaves me broken,
My heart will spare the love to spill
All over these constellations.
And starstuck patterns that made me feel so real
Anexea is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-22-2009, 18:17   #6
IluminatI
I<3Food

IluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond repute
eh im sure if itl happen plenty of ppl would be buying 5 packs. but its still a much more even playing field.

i think it will happen too. it'l just take them a long time

and yeah. but really. once all the uselese newbie egies who never playd that sort of co b4 start, theyl be like. omg this is too hard. im getting my butt handed to me. etc etc
Quote:
ROFL , server transfer ......I really hate to burst your bubble but server transfer is akin to that scene in Titanic where its hit the iceburg and all the lifeboats are gone and the ship is going under and the people are rushing to the parts of the ship thats still out of the water.
Quote:
Tq will have a major update to solve the bot soon. Auto leveling is different from bot. It's a new way to play CO while you are afk.
Old 06-22-2009, 19:34   #7
Shingun

Location: Paradise city where the grass is green and the girls are pretty! :D
Shingun has a reputation beyond reputeShingun has a reputation beyond reputeShingun has a reputation beyond reputeShingun has a reputation beyond reputeShingun has a reputation beyond reputeShingun has a reputation beyond reputeShingun has a reputation beyond reputeShingun has a reputation beyond reputeShingun has a reputation beyond reputeShingun has a reputation beyond reputeShingun has a reputation beyond repute
I would play, maybe I wont have the patience to get good stuff again, but ill play it. If they make more than one server, lets make sure we stick together.
Shingun is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-23-2009, 04:46   #8
ToRcH_999
King

ToRcH_999 has a reputation beyond reputeToRcH_999 has a reputation beyond reputeToRcH_999 has a reputation beyond reputeToRcH_999 has a reputation beyond reputeToRcH_999 has a reputation beyond reputeToRcH_999 has a reputation beyond reputeToRcH_999 has a reputation beyond reputeToRcH_999 has a reputation beyond reputeToRcH_999 has a reputation beyond reputeToRcH_999 has a reputation beyond reputeToRcH_999 has a reputation beyond repute
o god havnt been here in awhile , im gonna keep my eye on this im so down for a less ****ed up game even the start of conquer 2.0 would be good i kinda like the second reborn stuff

No I Dont Aimbot Im Actually That Good

"I'm My Own God I Do As I Please"

FB Tourny Winner of Mausoleum
ToRcH_999 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-23-2009, 08:39   #9
Shingun

Location: Paradise city where the grass is green and the girls are pretty! :D
Shingun has a reputation beyond reputeShingun has a reputation beyond reputeShingun has a reputation beyond reputeShingun has a reputation beyond reputeShingun has a reputation beyond reputeShingun has a reputation beyond reputeShingun has a reputation beyond reputeShingun has a reputation beyond reputeShingun has a reputation beyond reputeShingun has a reputation beyond reputeShingun has a reputation beyond repute
with the old jumps style =D
Shingun is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-23-2009, 08:53   #10
BerzerkBeaver
Warrior

BerzerkBeaver has a reputation beyond reputeBerzerkBeaver has a reputation beyond reputeBerzerkBeaver has a reputation beyond reputeBerzerkBeaver has a reputation beyond reputeBerzerkBeaver has a reputation beyond reputeBerzerkBeaver has a reputation beyond reputeBerzerkBeaver has a reputation beyond reputeBerzerkBeaver has a reputation beyond reputeBerzerkBeaver has a reputation beyond reputeBerzerkBeaver has a reputation beyond reputeBerzerkBeaver has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to BerzerkBeaver Send a message via Yahoo to BerzerkBeaver
[ToxicFantasy][Spouse: None][Job: Archer-Archer][Guild: None][Status: Semi-Active]
0***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;137 [Level: 130-131][Pct: 25]
[ToxicCupcake][Spouse: Joker151][Job: Ninja][Guild: None][Status: Semi-Active]
0***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;137 [Level: 86][Pct: 85]

Current Project Becoming a good husband and trying to have kids

Zver
u better keep showing all those scruby ass trojans what a warrior is all about!

Achievements:

First 12+ Warrior Helmet,
First 12+ Warrior Armor,
First 12+ Longhammer,
First 12+ Shield,
First 12+ Heavy Ring
First Warrior To Win Extreme PkT of Bluebird
BerzerkBeaver is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-23-2009, 10:16   #11
Anexea
Projan

Anexea has a reputation beyond reputeAnexea has a reputation beyond reputeAnexea has a reputation beyond reputeAnexea has a reputation beyond reputeAnexea has a reputation beyond reputeAnexea has a reputation beyond reputeAnexea has a reputation beyond reputeAnexea has a reputation beyond reputeAnexea has a reputation beyond reputeAnexea has a reputation beyond reputeAnexea has a reputation beyond repute
well, someone will have to make a mausoleum guild xD

Old 06-23-2009, 10:26   #12
Anexea
Projan

People are gonna bulk though, and I just realized that you cant trade dbs for mets and stuff like that...LOL! There is going to be SO MANY dbs in the server, cause people are gonna buy not realizing that so many other people are going to buy..and, they are going to be like 1,000 gold each =]

Old 06-23-2009, 16:57   #13
IluminatI
I<3Food

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anexea View Post
SO MANY dbs in the server
thats good for the rest of us tho

and YAY infinite/mike. come be pro helb me bro
Quote:
Quote:
Old 06-23-2009, 18:03   #14
Anexea
Projan

so whos gonna be the guild leader of mausoleum?xD

Old 06-23-2009, 18:19   #15
DontResistDeath
Banned

DontResistDeath has a reputation beyond reputeDontResistDeath has a reputation beyond reputeDontResistDeath has a reputation beyond reputeDontResistDeath has a reputation beyond reputeDontResistDeath has a reputation beyond reputeDontResistDeath has a reputation beyond reputeDontResistDeath has a reputation beyond reputeDontResistDeath has a reputation beyond reputeDontResistDeath has a reputation beyond reputeDontResistDeath has a reputation beyond reputeDontResistDeath has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to DontResistDeath Send a message via MSN to DontResistDeath
Oh. My. God.
DontResistDeath is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: