Old 08-03-2006, 08:10   #46
Baka-Shin
Tits or

Baka-Shin is on a distinguished road
not rly
Baka-Shin is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-03-2006, 08:36   #47
CyberDogg

CyberDogg has a reputation beyond reputeCyberDogg has a reputation beyond reputeCyberDogg has a reputation beyond reputeCyberDogg has a reputation beyond reputeCyberDogg has a reputation beyond reputeCyberDogg has a reputation beyond reputeCyberDogg has a reputation beyond reputeCyberDogg has a reputation beyond reputeCyberDogg has a reputation beyond reputeCyberDogg has a reputation beyond reputeCyberDogg has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by Baby Icey
I do.

And it will be fixed, no worries. I just can't tell you when.

So in the mean time, just be careful while upgrading/travelling in twin, as you had to in the past.
it WON'T be fixed it WILL be bodged, they cant fix it otherwise they would have for house and they would have for market but no they bodged both of these. By doing what they have done they have screwed the whole of the Plains map not just TC.

I reckon they will either change it back claiming to have listened to the community or they will remove summon from the map which is a bodge job.

Only way to do what they want properly is to split TC and Plains down the middle, make plains a normal map and TC none pk, then fix the isssue of allowing a rb fire to cast FM you cant cast torn y can you fm bad programming ftw?

Also they REALLY need to get a QA department, the GMs PLAY THE GAME FOR GOD SAKE surely they knew this would be an issue??????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 08-03-2006, 08:43   #48
demonhead

demonhead is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Argaron
That is not fixing it.

The whole idea is ridiculus.

Only fixing that is needed is to have TC returned to normality.

Quote:
Originally posted by Jasmina
wtf is this? TQ tries to turn CO in Eudemons, no pk on main map. That's so damn wrong, good bye all the excitement and fun that TC used to offer.
way to fail TQ, way to fail!
Quote:
Originally posted by aqzman
Not really, when TQ changes things they only tend to "fix" things that are already fine and leave the things that need to be fixed.

Don't fix whats not broken TQ.
Quote:
Originally posted by XNeXisX
For the pro pk and those against pk, I just feel like TQ is taking away our freedom of choice. Some of us PK in Twin City and other's dont, but at least it was our choice to make. Now we don't have that choice anymore.
*** Non-pk TC and all its followers are retarded***
demonhead is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-03-2006, 09:14   #49
Nanner
Forum PoPo

Nanner is an unknown quantity at this point
yah, cast guard on a rb fire and firemet

walla
Nanner is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-03-2006, 09:23   #50
TenmaKujin
»\(o_░)/»

TenmaKujin has a reputation beyond reputeTenmaKujin has a reputation beyond reputeTenmaKujin has a reputation beyond reputeTenmaKujin has a reputation beyond reputeTenmaKujin has a reputation beyond reputeTenmaKujin has a reputation beyond reputeTenmaKujin has a reputation beyond reputeTenmaKujin has a reputation beyond reputeTenmaKujin has a reputation beyond reputeTenmaKujin has a reputation beyond reputeTenmaKujin has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by Nanner
yah, cast guard on a rb fire and firemet

walla
rb war + dash = gg

This game sucks ass so I quit, and if you're reading this you should too, ok.
TenmaKujin is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-03-2006, 09:25   #51
Under[B]
Banned

Under[B] is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by TenmaKujin
rb war + dash = gg
Under[B] is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-03-2006, 10:20   #52
Nanner
Forum PoPo

Nanner is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by TenmaKujin
rb war + dash = gg
but u gotta be close to them that way

firemet ftw
Nanner is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-03-2006, 11:46   #53
TenmaKujin
»\(o_░)/»

TenmaKujin has a reputation beyond reputeTenmaKujin has a reputation beyond reputeTenmaKujin has a reputation beyond reputeTenmaKujin has a reputation beyond reputeTenmaKujin has a reputation beyond reputeTenmaKujin has a reputation beyond reputeTenmaKujin has a reputation beyond reputeTenmaKujin has a reputation beyond reputeTenmaKujin has a reputation beyond reputeTenmaKujin has a reputation beyond reputeTenmaKujin has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by Nanner
but u gotta be close to them that way

firemet ftw
yeah.
plus, water > fires are so easy to make.
water > war has no purpose, and war > wars are hard to make.

This game sucks ass so I quit, and if you're reading this you should too, ok.
TenmaKujin is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-03-2006, 11:54   #54
Menra-char

Menra-char has a reputation beyond reputeMenra-char has a reputation beyond reputeMenra-char has a reputation beyond reputeMenra-char has a reputation beyond reputeMenra-char has a reputation beyond reputeMenra-char has a reputation beyond reputeMenra-char has a reputation beyond reputeMenra-char has a reputation beyond reputeMenra-char has a reputation beyond reputeMenra-char has a reputation beyond reputeMenra-char has a reputation beyond repute
IceBich, just wondering, why TQ has to fail in everything they do?
Menra-char is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-03-2006, 12:03   #55
Beazil_v1.1
Banned

Beazil_v1.1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Menra-char
pwned.
Beazil_v1.1 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-03-2006, 13:58   #56
i lub penguin

i lub penguin is an unknown quantity at this point
TQ will probably disable summons from the TC map like they did with mshield in TG .

After all, that is how they "fix" bugs.
Old 08-03-2006, 14:07   #57
Lil_Firehawk
Horde!

Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location:
Lil_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeLil_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeLil_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeLil_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeLil_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeLil_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeLil_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeLil_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeLil_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeLil_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeLil_Firehawk has a reputation beyond repute
At the risk of being flamed, I must say, the greater part of you crying about this sound like a bunch of noobs. Why is it important to scream the same thing 10+ posts?

Fire met + guard = dead person each and every single time

This is NOTHING NEW! They have been able to do this for years. Why do you think noobs are warned against doing trades in a house? Because you can still be pked there. Same goes for furnature NPC. And any other non-PK map with the exception of Market and TG.

Now don't mistake me for one of the people who is for or against the changing of the map. That's not what this post is about. I'm just sick and tired of wasting my time trying to wade through the trash of people repeating each other, for 3 pages. Those of you who have the common sense not to repeat the person that posted before you, thanks. At least you are the people that someone if moderate intelligence can converse with.

Those of you that can only ****** by repeating the same thing everyone else has had to say, get a dictionary and thesaurus, and try posting something original for a change.[/rant]

Back on topic: Who cares?

Leo ~

Lil_Firehawk ~ Trojan/Trojan/Trojan ~ 130/130/84
First 2nd RB on Leo!
PaperLil ~ Archer "The Arrow Monster" ~ Lv127
~Lillianna~ ~ Water Tao/Water Tao ~ 110/111
~Firehawk~ ~ Warrior ~ Lv 85

Eternity~

Lishandra ~ Archer ~ Lv72
Jaemiine ~ Wannabe Fire ~ Lv25
~Snow~ ~ Warrior ~ Lv30

Merge Eternity/Leo!

****801;***844;l***801;****801;***801; ***801;***820;***305;***820;***820;***801; ***801;***801;***865;|***818;***865;***818;***865;***818;***865; ***818;***9643;***865;***818; ***818;***865;***818;***865;***818;***960;***818;***865;***818;***865; ***818;***865;***818;***9643;***818;***865;***818;***865; ***818;|***801;***801;***801; ***801; ***801;***820;***305;***820;***801;***801; ****801;***844;l***801;*
Lil_Firehawk is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-03-2006, 14:12   #58
┼tlantis

┼tlantis has a reputation beyond repute┼tlantis has a reputation beyond repute┼tlantis has a reputation beyond repute┼tlantis has a reputation beyond repute┼tlantis has a reputation beyond repute┼tlantis has a reputation beyond repute┼tlantis has a reputation beyond repute┼tlantis has a reputation beyond repute┼tlantis has a reputation beyond repute┼tlantis has a reputation beyond repute┼tlantis has a reputation beyond repute
Only GMs can help you, seek them in eudemons forums
Quote:
Originally posted by Jadagrail
There's nothing more erotic than retired war veterans being given sponge baths.
Quote:
Originally posted by Gaius_Kavadas
SWG is like the really hot fifty year old grandmother in that Bowflex commercial. It's not the youngest contender out there by any means but it still looks drop dead gorgeous
Where you should really be right now...
Sexyest Bish Evah!
┼tlantis is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-03-2006, 16:23   #59
necromancer
mast0r

necromancer has a reputation beyond reputenecromancer has a reputation beyond reputenecromancer has a reputation beyond reputenecromancer has a reputation beyond reputenecromancer has a reputation beyond reputenecromancer has a reputation beyond reputenecromancer has a reputation beyond reputenecromancer has a reputation beyond reputenecromancer has a reputation beyond reputenecromancer has a reputation beyond reputenecromancer has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by Menra-char
FAIL <> TQ, simple.

[ Other Servers ]
Playing on friends accounts, wan't me to play on your server? PM me and I'll be happy to pay you a visit on GW.
necromancer is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-03-2006, 16:58   #60
Gorgasm
maxtor_Br

Gorgasm is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to Gorgasm
oh and someoen said that skills like rage hit other people and that is wrong. i meleed guards and friends stood so they could be hit by rage and when rage went off they were not touched.
Gorgasm is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: