Old 07-25-2006, 15:37   #16
TenmaKujin
\(o_)/

TenmaKujin has a reputation beyond reputeTenmaKujin has a reputation beyond reputeTenmaKujin has a reputation beyond reputeTenmaKujin has a reputation beyond reputeTenmaKujin has a reputation beyond reputeTenmaKujin has a reputation beyond reputeTenmaKujin has a reputation beyond reputeTenmaKujin has a reputation beyond reputeTenmaKujin has a reputation beyond reputeTenmaKujin has a reputation beyond reputeTenmaKujin has a reputation beyond repute
They won't implement it until we get good skills, k.

This game sucks ass so I quit, and if you're reading this you should too, ok.
TenmaKujin is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-25-2006, 16:02   #17
Iselore
QUITED

Iselore has a reputation beyond reputeIselore has a reputation beyond reputeIselore has a reputation beyond reputeIselore has a reputation beyond reputeIselore has a reputation beyond reputeIselore has a reputation beyond reputeIselore has a reputation beyond reputeIselore has a reputation beyond reputeIselore has a reputation beyond reputeIselore has a reputation beyond reputeIselore has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by Tyrsca
They busy changing the 2nd RB npc to charge 50db for you to rb.
when it comes to adding thinkgs that eat DBs they are faster than light

. .. . \\\\ [Serwer]: KingJus [Nume]: Katharsis [Clazz]: Archer [lwl]: 123 (RETUIRED)////

. ... . \\\\ [Serwer]: KingJus [Nume]: Iselore [Clazz]: Warrior [lwl]: 121 (RETUIRED)////

. \\\\ [Serwer]: Mercury [Nume]: Katharsis [Clazz]: Archer [lwl]: 130 (RETUIRED) ////

\\\\ [Serwer]: Glory [Nume]: Iselore`s`Hand [Clazz]: Trojan [lwl]: 124 (RETUIRED) ////

.. . \\\\ [Serwer]: Glory [Nume]: Iselore [Clazz]: Fire Saint [lwl]: 125 (RETUIRED)////

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Grammatik macht frei
Iselore is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-25-2006, 16:26   #18
Nabster
Denizen

Nabster has a reputation beyond reputeNabster has a reputation beyond reputeNabster has a reputation beyond reputeNabster has a reputation beyond reputeNabster has a reputation beyond reputeNabster has a reputation beyond reputeNabster has a reputation beyond reputeNabster has a reputation beyond reputeNabster has a reputation beyond reputeNabster has a reputation beyond reputeNabster has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Nabster Send a message via MSN to Nabster
I can offer a quick fix. Since you all hate everything so much just quit.

Why do you bother to keep complaining?

<3 Iceh!

FIRSTLY DISCOVERED OF THE DB CONSUME FURCHASERS
Nabster is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-25-2006, 16:29   #19
Guti
^^

Guti has a reputation beyond reputeGuti has a reputation beyond reputeGuti has a reputation beyond reputeGuti has a reputation beyond reputeGuti has a reputation beyond reputeGuti has a reputation beyond reputeGuti has a reputation beyond reputeGuti has a reputation beyond reputeGuti has a reputation beyond reputeGuti has a reputation beyond reputeGuti has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by Nabster
Guti is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-25-2006, 16:35   #20
NoobOne
A Noob!

NoobOne has a spectacular aura aboutNoobOne has a spectacular aura aboutNoobOne has a spectacular aura about
Quote:

Quit FTW!
I've already done my part on this, now it is time to convince others...

Quote:
Originally posted by xDynEx

and what are you talking about "purpose"? purpose of what? the PURPOSE of this game is to have fun. not to hack a bloody game so that your collection of pixels can unfairly turn someone else's collection of pixels into a ghost. try fbing on your own, try plvling on your own, try doing anything on this game for "fun" instead of out of obligation. it's not LIFE. it's a GAME. it's not REALITY, it's here to have FUN. quit ruining everyone else's fun because you can't handle a bunch of viet noobs so you aimbot everyone, including the legit people.
Right into the heart of every damn cheater around... (pwning warlock in the way, but this is another story...)

Quote:
Originally posted by Net70
"ProProxy is not a hack, its legal, and it gets u free items, and your enemies banned"
NoobOne is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-25-2006, 17:07   #21
BlackBolt
LegendZ

BlackBolt has a reputation beyond reputeBlackBolt has a reputation beyond reputeBlackBolt has a reputation beyond reputeBlackBolt has a reputation beyond reputeBlackBolt has a reputation beyond reputeBlackBolt has a reputation beyond reputeBlackBolt has a reputation beyond reputeBlackBolt has a reputation beyond reputeBlackBolt has a reputation beyond reputeBlackBolt has a reputation beyond reputeBlackBolt has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to BlackBolt Send a message via Yahoo to BlackBolt
Re: Re: But!! New Patch Again

Quote:
Originally posted by Lyrioxal
Maybe if idiots like you stopped begging and pleading and threatening for it they might actually decide to get off their lazy asses and implement it, but as long as the stupid population of this forum (which is at 93%, by the way), continually whines about the 2nd reborn, 120 shields, and a new forum look NOTHING IS GOING TO GET DONE.

So shut up and stop posting unless it's relevant input to a topic not regarding any of the 3 listed above, or anything that flames the hell out of TQ.
Actually whining helps.

"Julie: Oh, no. I don't do oysters. If I'm going to swallow something that disgusting, there better be something in it for me."

Cogito cogito ergo cogito sum
BlackBolt is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-25-2006, 17:17   #22
Nerva
<3 drama

Nerva has a reputation beyond reputeNerva has a reputation beyond reputeNerva has a reputation beyond reputeNerva has a reputation beyond reputeNerva has a reputation beyond reputeNerva has a reputation beyond reputeNerva has a reputation beyond reputeNerva has a reputation beyond reputeNerva has a reputation beyond reputeNerva has a reputation beyond reputeNerva has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Re: But!! New Patch Again

Quote:
Originally posted by Lyrioxal
Maybe if idiots like you stopped begging and pleading and threatening for it they might actually decide to get off their lazy asses and implement it, but as long as the stupid population of this forum (which is at 93%, by the way), continually whines about the 2nd reborn, 120 shields, and a new forum look NOTHING IS GOING TO GET DONE.

So shut up and stop posting unless it's relevant input to a topic not regarding any of the 3 listed above, or anything that flames the hell out of TQ.
said someone that got banned on co forum alot, now went to a$$lick tq? interesting^.^ ppls are stupid these days
[Whisper]jJose_Cruz speaks to Nerva: you become a stupid[16:10]
oh no
co ppls Percent Retarded

***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608; 95%"
oh no^^
only retarded nerds get addicted to CO
<3 all that love me

an experience helps one to progress in life
a success or failure is a lesson
for making self-improvement in life
Nerva is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-25-2006, 17:20   #23
Nerva
<3 drama

Nerva has a reputation beyond reputeNerva has a reputation beyond reputeNerva has a reputation beyond reputeNerva has a reputation beyond reputeNerva has a reputation beyond reputeNerva has a reputation beyond reputeNerva has a reputation beyond reputeNerva has a reputation beyond reputeNerva has a reputation beyond reputeNerva has a reputation beyond reputeNerva has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

no, quick fix all ppls in botjail plz in one jail k, for all servers. so we can pk till co ends^^
[Whisper]jJose_Cruz speaks to Nerva: you become a stupid[16:10]
oh no
co ppls Percent Retarded

***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608; 95%"
oh no^^
only retarded nerds get addicted to CO
<3 all that love me

an experience helps one to progress in life
a success or failure is a lesson
for making self-improvement in life
Nerva is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: