Old 07-19-2006, 12:33   #16
NoobOne
A Noob!

NoobOne has a spectacular aura aboutNoobOne has a spectacular aura aboutNoobOne has a spectacular aura about
IMHO, that noob got pwned for good in this thread...
LordRaven, just STFU and GTFO k?

Quote:
Originally posted by xDynEx

and what are you talking about "purpose"? purpose of what? the PURPOSE of this game is to have fun. not to hack a bloody game so that your collection of pixels can unfairly turn someone else's collection of pixels into a ghost. try fbing on your own, try plvling on your own, try doing anything on this game for "fun" instead of out of obligation. it's not LIFE. it's a GAME. it's not REALITY, it's here to have FUN. quit ruining everyone else's fun because you can't handle a bunch of viet noobs so you aimbot everyone, including the legit people.
Right into the heart of every damn cheater around... (pwning warlock in the way, but this is another story...)

Quote:
Originally posted by Net70
"ProProxy is not a hack, its legal, and it gets u free items, and your enemies banned"
NoobOne is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-19-2006, 12:41   #17
LordRaven
Gladiator

LordRaven is an unknown quantity at this point
haha

nah yous got owned, Cos the Servers auctialy get filled, Btw Look at Top 20 Lists, There always up fast, And full, OWNED! GG, BYEBYE
LordRaven is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-19-2006, 12:43   #18
necromancer
mast0r

necromancer has a reputation beyond reputenecromancer has a reputation beyond reputenecromancer has a reputation beyond reputenecromancer has a reputation beyond reputenecromancer has a reputation beyond reputenecromancer has a reputation beyond reputenecromancer has a reputation beyond reputenecromancer has a reputation beyond reputenecromancer has a reputation beyond reputenecromancer has a reputation beyond reputenecromancer has a reputation beyond repute
Yea, they get crowded, buy dbs there after they lose to some 120 archer "OH NOEEES I LOSE THE INTERWEB" they just sell their account, transfer dbs to other server and in 3 or 4 months the DB on the new server will be around 8m, thats what TQ want, pretty obvious.

So you lose.

Quote:
Originally posted by LordRaven
wtf are you on about? Yes we do want New Servers you stupid noob

necromancer
Refined!

LordRaven
Gladiator

Yea, im the noob here ^^.

[ Other Servers ]
Playing on friends accounts, wan't me to play on your server? PM me and I'll be happy to pay you a visit on GW.

Last edited by necromancer; 07-19-2006 at 12:45.
necromancer is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-19-2006, 12:44   #19
Iselore
QUITED

Iselore has a reputation beyond reputeIselore has a reputation beyond reputeIselore has a reputation beyond reputeIselore has a reputation beyond reputeIselore has a reputation beyond reputeIselore has a reputation beyond reputeIselore has a reputation beyond reputeIselore has a reputation beyond reputeIselore has a reputation beyond reputeIselore has a reputation beyond reputeIselore has a reputation beyond repute
Re: .......

Quote:
I am moron and im sorry for my existance

. .. . \\\\ [Serwer]: KingJus [Nume]: Katharsis [Clazz]: Archer [lwl]: 123 (RETUIRED)////

. ... . \\\\ [Serwer]: KingJus [Nume]: Iselore [Clazz]: Warrior [lwl]: 121 (RETUIRED)////

. \\\\ [Serwer]: Mercury [Nume]: Katharsis [Clazz]: Archer [lwl]: 130 (RETUIRED) ////

\\\\ [Serwer]: Glory [Nume]: Iselore`s`Hand [Clazz]: Trojan [lwl]: 124 (RETUIRED) ////

.. . \\\\ [Serwer]: Glory [Nume]: Iselore [Clazz]: Fire Saint [lwl]: 125 (RETUIRED)////

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Grammatik macht frei
Iselore is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-19-2006, 12:45   #20
Rogan
Professional Nothing

Rogan is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
yous are idiots, Get it throu you're Stupid Heads that People love New servers, Thats why they get Full to the brim, Lameass noobs
Quote:
nah yous got owned, Cos the Servers auctialy get filled, Btw Look at Top 20 Lists, There always up fast, And full, OWNED! GG, BYEBYE
Why do you capitalize random words?

Go GM Mu online you worthless piece of ****. plx.
Lost in a maze of games so very dark and overwhelming
Lost in these thoughts that seem to rule my mind...

Rogan~Astral~Noox
Emerald~Emerald~Great Wall
111~113~40+
Deleted...[somehow]~Dead~Dead

CO = Corrupt
Rogan is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-19-2006, 12:51   #21
rusher171

rusher171 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally posted by necromancer
Yea, they get crowded, buy dbs there after they lose to some 120 archer "OH NOEEES I LOSE THE INTERWEB" they just sell their account, transfer dbs to other server and in 3 or 4 months the DB on the new server will be around 8m, thats what TQ want, pretty obvious.

So you lose.

necromancer
Refined!

LordRaven
Gladiator

roflmao

FYI LordStupid - 5938 > 62

hahahahaha
lvl 125-130 Pure Trojan
TwistedUp
lvl 115-130 Water / Fire
WPGwarrior
lvl 120-11x Warr / Warr

DON'T drink and drive...Get high and fly home
rusher171 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-19-2006, 12:57   #22
aqzman
Banned

aqzman is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to aqzman
I love people they LordRaven, they get owned for making a stupid comment and instead of admitting they said something stupid, they just say more and stupider stuff. While at the same time pretending they're "owning" everyone.
aqzman is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-19-2006, 12:57   #23
synkronised

synkronised has a reputation beyond reputesynkronised has a reputation beyond reputesynkronised has a reputation beyond reputesynkronised has a reputation beyond reputesynkronised has a reputation beyond reputesynkronised has a reputation beyond reputesynkronised has a reputation beyond reputesynkronised has a reputation beyond reputesynkronised has a reputation beyond reputesynkronised has a reputation beyond reputesynkronised has a reputation beyond repute
no new servers!
Old 07-19-2006, 13:08   #24
Brie
Hmm

Brie has a reputation beyond reputeBrie has a reputation beyond reputeBrie has a reputation beyond reputeBrie has a reputation beyond reputeBrie has a reputation beyond reputeBrie has a reputation beyond reputeBrie has a reputation beyond reputeBrie has a reputation beyond reputeBrie has a reputation beyond reputeBrie has a reputation beyond reputeBrie has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by necromancer

So you lose.

necromancer
Refined!

LordRaven
Gladiator

Yeah.. you're a real noob. I'll plvl you, k ?
I was lost and I'm still lost, but I feel so much better

Capricorn/Fury/Ryee ?
TheBrie 130-130-115 Tro-War-Tro
BrieLee 130-130-128 Wat-War-Wat
Skwisgaar 110-130 Wat-Arch
Lenore 130-89 Arch-Wat
Brie is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-19-2006, 13:09   #25
MmAsa+
Banned

MmAsa+ is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: haha

Quote:
YOU LOOSE THE INTERNET ,ON RYEE, ARBITER AND KINGJUS THERE ARE NEVER MORE THAN 250 PEOPLE ON THIS SERVER (INCLUDING TG) AT ANY GIVEN TIME AND THE ONES THAT ARE ON ARE IN TG U ARE STUPID GO CUT UR BALLS OFF WITH A RUSTY KNIFE U LOOSE SIR
MmAsa+ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-19-2006, 13:15   #26
BuLLiT
BR's R KOS

BuLLiT is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
K YOURE THE MOST RETARDED PERSON IVE EVER SEEN, **** NEW SERVERS WE NEED SOME PPL IN THE ALREADY EXISTING SERVERS, CAUSE EVERY NEW SERVER IS ALMOST *** DEAD AFTER A WEEK OR 2 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WE DONT NEED *** 100 SERVERS WHEN WE ONLY HAVE THAT AMOUNT OF PLAYERS

we need a *** new server for the forum with a forum upgrade =)

btw. come volcano so I can kos your n00b ass
BuLLiT is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-19-2006, 13:18   #27
Kuntry
MoB

Kuntry has a reputation beyond reputeKuntry has a reputation beyond reputeKuntry has a reputation beyond reputeKuntry has a reputation beyond reputeKuntry has a reputation beyond reputeKuntry has a reputation beyond reputeKuntry has a reputation beyond reputeKuntry has a reputation beyond reputeKuntry has a reputation beyond reputeKuntry has a reputation beyond reputeKuntry has a reputation beyond repute
in my opinion, they need to DELETE servers, and have those empty servers in the Wonders group split to a server thats already been created with people in it already.

i've been in the mausoleum server a few times and theres hardly even maybe 200 players in that damn thing. check their top players list.. one persons chars take up like 2 of the top fires, 2 of the top trojans, the top archer..

i mean wtf..

and i'm sure theres plenty more servers just like this.

[Character:freSh] [Class:MeleeWater] [Level:115] [Weapon:Spear/Poison Blade]

Quote:
Originally posted by AkirċXxX
Is that what romanians do? "Test ****". What do you check it for huh? Its consistancy, the quality and flavour, texture, do you swirl a piece of it around in a wine glass? Damn gypsy.
Kuntry is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-19-2006, 13:18   #28
Craft
Bebo

Craft has a reputation beyond reputeCraft has a reputation beyond reputeCraft has a reputation beyond reputeCraft has a reputation beyond reputeCraft has a reputation beyond reputeCraft has a reputation beyond reputeCraft has a reputation beyond reputeCraft has a reputation beyond reputeCraft has a reputation beyond reputeCraft has a reputation beyond reputeCraft has a reputation beyond repute
lol he is a noob. we dont need new servers you moron. go to kylin, go to diamond, go to any other server that has a population consisting of mainly the top 20... just because you want a new server doesnt mean everyone wants one, but judging by the replies, everyone wants the bugs fixed, your alone little one. so go ahead and pretend your cool by continueing to sound like an idiot alone.
Craft is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-19-2006, 13:23   #29
MmAsa+
Banned

MmAsa+ is an unknown quantity at this point
Co is deaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaad next non new server update estimated release date: July 2007
MmAsa+ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-19-2006, 14:47   #30
Axeweilder

Axeweilder has a reputation beyond reputeAxeweilder has a reputation beyond reputeAxeweilder has a reputation beyond reputeAxeweilder has a reputation beyond reputeAxeweilder has a reputation beyond reputeAxeweilder has a reputation beyond reputeAxeweilder has a reputation beyond reputeAxeweilder has a reputation beyond reputeAxeweilder has a reputation beyond reputeAxeweilder has a reputation beyond reputeAxeweilder has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Thank god ****ers like you arent on Emerald...

EMERALD SERVER

Mortal~Ranger|Archer|L11x-Active(hunting and training)
~Axeweilder~|WTao|L60-Stigger
Pickle|Trojan|L87-Bot Pker

Quote:
Originally posted by LilDragon
the bots are playing. CO is just like the matrix and fighting against botters is like fighting an agent. all we need is a Neo to take them out...
Quote:
Originally posted by Belinda
If anyone still plays runescape after playing conquer, I will **** in a cardboard box, attactch an explosive to it so when its opened, the **** blows into your face.

That is what playing runescape does k.
Axeweilder is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: