Old 07-07-2006, 08:54   #1
necromancer
mast0r

necromancer has a reputation beyond reputenecromancer has a reputation beyond reputenecromancer has a reputation beyond reputenecromancer has a reputation beyond reputenecromancer has a reputation beyond reputenecromancer has a reputation beyond reputenecromancer has a reputation beyond reputenecromancer has a reputation beyond reputenecromancer has a reputation beyond reputenecromancer has a reputation beyond reputenecromancer has a reputation beyond repute
Thats y i like noobs lmao

Someone is thinking that I AM the one who make up decisions about that image signature ****.

In the first place it wasnt even supposed to be on and icebich alerted em before i did so keep the bashing for yourself, only emo keeds need images on signature you dumbass

[ Other Servers ]
Playing on friends accounts, wan't me to play on your server? PM me and I'll be happy to pay you a visit on GW.
necromancer is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-07-2006, 08:55   #2
Arizona

Arizona has a reputation beyond reputeArizona has a reputation beyond reputeArizona has a reputation beyond reputeArizona has a reputation beyond reputeArizona has a reputation beyond reputeArizona has a reputation beyond reputeArizona has a reputation beyond reputeArizona has a reputation beyond reputeArizona has a reputation beyond reputeArizona has a reputation beyond reputeArizona has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Thats y i like noobs lmao

Quote:
Originally posted by necromancer
Someone is thinking that I AM the one who make up decisions about that image signature ****.

In the first place it wasnt even supposed to be on and icebich alerted em before i did so keep the bashing for yourself, only emo keeds need images on signature you dumbass
ROFL what a noob
Arizona is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-07-2006, 09:12   #3
Nerva
<3 drama

Nerva has a reputation beyond reputeNerva has a reputation beyond reputeNerva has a reputation beyond reputeNerva has a reputation beyond reputeNerva has a reputation beyond reputeNerva has a reputation beyond reputeNerva has a reputation beyond reputeNerva has a reputation beyond reputeNerva has a reputation beyond reputeNerva has a reputation beyond reputeNerva has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

you take things to serious, he doesnt mean it, too bad you lose^^ and you prove more the point that tiger ppls are idiots
[Whisper]jJose_Cruz speaks to Nerva: you become a stupid[16:10]
oh no
co ppls Percent Retarded

***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608; 95%"
oh no^^
only retarded nerds get addicted to CO
<3 all that love me

an experience helps one to progress in life
a success or failure is a lesson
for making self-improvement in life
Nerva is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-07-2006, 09:34   #4
BlackBolt
LegendZ

BlackBolt has a reputation beyond reputeBlackBolt has a reputation beyond reputeBlackBolt has a reputation beyond reputeBlackBolt has a reputation beyond reputeBlackBolt has a reputation beyond reputeBlackBolt has a reputation beyond reputeBlackBolt has a reputation beyond reputeBlackBolt has a reputation beyond reputeBlackBolt has a reputation beyond reputeBlackBolt has a reputation beyond reputeBlackBolt has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to BlackBolt Send a message via Yahoo to BlackBolt
It's supposed to be on like in any "normal" forum, but it's not
BlackBolt is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-07-2006, 09:43   #5
necromancer
mast0r

necromancer has a reputation beyond reputenecromancer has a reputation beyond reputenecromancer has a reputation beyond reputenecromancer has a reputation beyond reputenecromancer has a reputation beyond reputenecromancer has a reputation beyond reputenecromancer has a reputation beyond reputenecromancer has a reputation beyond reputenecromancer has a reputation beyond reputenecromancer has a reputation beyond reputenecromancer has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Re: Thats y i like noobs lmao

Quote:
Originally posted by Nerva
you take things to serious, he doesnt mean it, too bad you lose^^ and you prove more the point that tiger ppls are idiots
Here, your pacifier, now shush ^^ har har.

[ Other Servers ]
Playing on friends accounts, wan't me to play on your server? PM me and I'll be happy to pay you a visit on GW.
Old 07-07-2006, 09:56   #6
Baby Icey
Ex-Mod

Baby Icey has a reputation beyond reputeBaby Icey has a reputation beyond reputeBaby Icey has a reputation beyond reputeBaby Icey has a reputation beyond reputeBaby Icey has a reputation beyond reputeBaby Icey has a reputation beyond reputeBaby Icey has a reputation beyond reputeBaby Icey has a reputation beyond reputeBaby Icey has a reputation beyond reputeBaby Icey has a reputation beyond reputeBaby Icey has a reputation beyond repute
necro has fans

P.S. - Check PMs.
Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

9x-7i > 3(3x-7u)

Mausoleum (temporary) [[Dragon is my real home]]
FluffyBunnyFeet [648 Perf Monk], [Z]Mazikeen [300 Perf Windwalker]

Mine ^^ http://bbs.co.99.com/showthread.php?t=281695

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mucle View Post
TQ are a bunch of scammers
Quote:
Quote:

Last edited by Baby Icey; 07-07-2006 at 09:58.
Baby Icey is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-07-2006, 14:53   #7
NoobOne
A Noob!

NoobOne has a spectacular aura aboutNoobOne has a spectacular aura aboutNoobOne has a spectacular aura about
ah crap, no more images in sig?
I'll leave mine as it is, to the time they turn it on again (in around 10 years? )

Quote:
Originally posted by xDynEx

and what are you talking about "purpose"? purpose of what? the PURPOSE of this game is to have fun. not to hack a bloody game so that your collection of pixels can unfairly turn someone else's collection of pixels into a ghost. try fbing on your own, try plvling on your own, try doing anything on this game for "fun" instead of out of obligation. it's not LIFE. it's a GAME. it's not REALITY, it's here to have FUN. quit ruining everyone else's fun because you can't handle a bunch of viet noobs so you aimbot everyone, including the legit people.
Right into the heart of every damn cheater around... (pwning warlock in the way, but this is another story...)

Quote:
Originally posted by Net70
"ProProxy is not a hack, its legal, and it gets u free items, and your enemies banned"
NoobOne is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-07-2006, 18:06   #8
necromancer
mast0r

Quote:
Originally posted by BlackBolt
It's supposed to be on like in any "normal" forum, but it's not
Too bad this isnt a normal forum and there are more idiots that will actually use it to lag everyone than people that would use it just for a cool sig.

[ Other Servers ]
Old 07-07-2006, 18:11   #9
Keleso
Banned

Keleso has a reputation beyond reputeKeleso has a reputation beyond reputeKeleso has a reputation beyond reputeKeleso has a reputation beyond reputeKeleso has a reputation beyond reputeKeleso has a reputation beyond reputeKeleso has a reputation beyond reputeKeleso has a reputation beyond reputeKeleso has a reputation beyond reputeKeleso has a reputation beyond reputeKeleso has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I'm not from Lion but I'm taking that as an insult since Lion[GM] and Thunder[GM] are the same person . He's also Saturn[GM] and Faith[GM].
Keleso is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-07-2006, 18:30   #10
zeratul90
Spartan

zeratul90 will become famous soon enoughzeratul90 will become famous soon enough

Quote:

you shouldnt be calling him a newb since hes been here since the servers were called server1 and server2

also the sigs are suposed to be on like all the other "normal" forums....

emo? please, signatures are for fun and creativity. also do i need to point out he aint a kid since hes only 1 yr younger then you

like all the other ppl said "theres an option where you can turn on and off the sigs" if you dont like it dont ruin it for everyone else

[Edit]
Quote:
Too bad this isnt a normal forum and there are more idiots that will actually use it to lag everyone than people that would use it just for a cool sig.
wow...your waiting a few more seconds or mins for the forums to load, is that gona kill you? Also if sigs lag the forum they might as well take attachments and avatars off as well

I am the bone of my sword.
Steel is my body, and fire is my blood.
I have created over a thousand blades.
Unknown to death.
Nor known to life.
Have withstood pain to create many weapons.
Yet, those hands will never hold anything.
So as I pray, "Unlimited Blade Works."

Last edited by zeratul90; 07-07-2006 at 18:32.
zeratul90 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-07-2006, 18:33   #11
DaRkTrO
SS Pro!

DaRkTrO has a reputation beyond reputeDaRkTrO has a reputation beyond reputeDaRkTrO has a reputation beyond reputeDaRkTrO has a reputation beyond reputeDaRkTrO has a reputation beyond reputeDaRkTrO has a reputation beyond reputeDaRkTrO has a reputation beyond reputeDaRkTrO has a reputation beyond reputeDaRkTrO has a reputation beyond reputeDaRkTrO has a reputation beyond reputeDaRkTrO has a reputation beyond repute
Theres lots of noobs on this game -_- theres proof

GoGo Pureblood Skills

DaRkTrO - Trojan>Trojan>Trojan - Lvl 130>130>129
Provinance - Trojan>Water - Lvl 130>125 (Future Archer)
Nelo - Fire>Fire>Fire - Lvl 130>131>131

Goals - 130>130>130 Pureblood Trojan!
s2 Tegan
<3 Drewbi, Levi, Anti-Mage, McStooge, Nelo, RipKillxD, Bloodpack008, WonLongDong, Bluestar, Iida, Jizzy, Highwind, Ketamine, squall-lionhrt, Android.18, ShinMasaLiu, Nyte, Ansley

Representing: Team Anti-Egpyt
DaRkTrO is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-07-2006, 18:46   #12
Cutie
The Cutest Tao

Cutie is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via ICQ to Cutie

Quote:
you take that back
/ )')('(' )
Darthi

Cuddle Bunnies IRL!!
[color=dusty grape]Cutie : Lvl 112 [P2R] Fire-Fire-Fire Tao : Dragon Server [/color]
Cutie is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-07-2006, 19:03   #13
Tokoyoshi
Screen Shot TAGGER!!

Tokoyoshi has a reputation beyond reputeTokoyoshi has a reputation beyond reputeTokoyoshi has a reputation beyond reputeTokoyoshi has a reputation beyond reputeTokoyoshi has a reputation beyond reputeTokoyoshi has a reputation beyond reputeTokoyoshi has a reputation beyond reputeTokoyoshi has a reputation beyond reputeTokoyoshi has a reputation beyond reputeTokoyoshi has a reputation beyond reputeTokoyoshi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

OMG IT MEE!!!!! MATFL!!about time some 1 post something back to the fourm lol
Old 07-07-2006, 19:07   #14
BuLLiT
BR's R KOS

BuLLiT is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally posted by zeratul90
you shouldnt be calling him a newb since hes been here since the servers were called server1 and server2

also the sigs are suposed to be on like all the other "normal" forums....

emo? please, signatures are for fun and creativity. also do i need to point out he aint a kid since hes only 1 yr younger then you

like all the other ppl said "theres an option where you can turn on and off the sigs" if you dont like it dont ruin it for everyone else

[Edit]

wow...your waiting a few more seconds or mins for the forums to load, is that gona kill you? Also if sigs lag the forum they might as well take attachments and avatars off as well
attachments and avatars have a limited size, you cant limit the size of an external image in your signature
BuLLiT is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-07-2006, 19:32   #15
Tokoyoshi
Screen Shot TAGGER!!

Tokoyoshi has a reputation beyond reputeTokoyoshi has a reputation beyond reputeTokoyoshi has a reputation beyond reputeTokoyoshi has a reputation beyond reputeTokoyoshi has a reputation beyond reputeTokoyoshi has a reputation beyond reputeTokoyoshi has a reputation beyond reputeTokoyoshi has a reputation beyond reputeTokoyoshi has a reputation beyond reputeTokoyoshi has a reputation beyond reputeTokoyoshi has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Re: Re: Thats y i like noobs lmao

Quote:
Originally posted by BuLLiT
attachments and avatars have a limited size, you cant limit the size of an external image in your signature
isn't there is an option to turn off the img ?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: