Old 07-04-2006, 05:17   #1
necromancer
mast0r

necromancer has a reputation beyond reputenecromancer has a reputation beyond reputenecromancer has a reputation beyond reputenecromancer has a reputation beyond reputenecromancer has a reputation beyond reputenecromancer has a reputation beyond reputenecromancer has a reputation beyond reputenecromancer has a reputation beyond reputenecromancer has a reputation beyond reputenecromancer has a reputation beyond reputenecromancer has a reputation beyond repute
Great, but

Well, great! A new god damned server was released, some servers are dying (see Statue of Zeus or w/e people are calling you to play), the DB price is raising up daily on every server and we still dont have our 2nd reborn

Seriously, how long we will need to wait for this crappy 2nd rb? And funny what they are doing to supposedly take our attention of: player blog, db lotery, referal system or whatever the hell...is this the only game that keep doing regression instead evolution?

[ Other Servers ]
Playing on friends accounts, wan't me to play on your server? PM me and I'll be happy to pay you a visit on GW.
necromancer is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-04-2006, 06:10   #2
Lordofdragons
Unstopable

Lordofdragons is an unknown quantity at this point
they are better off combining some of the servers together cause they dont have many people in them instead of making new servers
Old 07-04-2006, 06:10   #3
Nerva
<3 drama

Nerva has a reputation beyond reputeNerva has a reputation beyond reputeNerva has a reputation beyond reputeNerva has a reputation beyond reputeNerva has a reputation beyond reputeNerva has a reputation beyond reputeNerva has a reputation beyond reputeNerva has a reputation beyond reputeNerva has a reputation beyond reputeNerva has a reputation beyond reputeNerva has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Great, but

Quote:
Originally posted by necromancer
Well, great! A new god damned server was released, some servers are dying (see Statue of Zeus or w/e people are calling you to play), the DB price is raising up daily on every server and we still dont have our 2nd reborn

Seriously, how long we will need to wait for this crappy 2nd rb? And funny what they are doing to supposedly take our attention of: player blog, db lotery, referal system or whatever the hell...is this the only game that keep doing regression instead evolution?
till you delete your char, or give your items to fchen.
[Whisper]jJose_Cruz speaks to Nerva: you become a stupid[16:10]
oh no
co ppls Percent Retarded

***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608; 95%"
oh no^^
only retarded nerds get addicted to CO
<3 all that love me

an experience helps one to progress in life
a success or failure is a lesson
for making self-improvement in life
Nerva is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-04-2006, 07:26   #4
???TheEnigma???

???TheEnigma??? has a reputation beyond repute???TheEnigma??? has a reputation beyond repute???TheEnigma??? has a reputation beyond repute???TheEnigma??? has a reputation beyond repute???TheEnigma??? has a reputation beyond repute???TheEnigma??? has a reputation beyond repute???TheEnigma??? has a reputation beyond repute???TheEnigma??? has a reputation beyond repute???TheEnigma??? has a reputation beyond repute???TheEnigma??? has a reputation beyond repute???TheEnigma??? has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

i totally agree..... i *need* second rb to be out now.... not next year >.> i started making plans for after 2nd rb came out.. they all messed now cause TQ cancelled releasing it... i was like 'ok, just a few weeks', but now its coming up to a month later and STILL nothing has been done about it -_-
Barely Reading in December 2013

~~~Too Many Chars to be bothered to list~~~

Vote on a new Alliance System for CO!
???TheEnigma??? is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-04-2006, 07:48   #5
ThaKochu
HI

ThaKochu is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to ThaKochu
lol remember how much co 2.0 was delayed? watch this be the same thing. Also how do they do so little at their job and not get fired?
ThaKochu is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-04-2006, 09:47   #6
Nerva
<3 drama

Nerva has a reputation beyond reputeNerva has a reputation beyond reputeNerva has a reputation beyond reputeNerva has a reputation beyond reputeNerva has a reputation beyond reputeNerva has a reputation beyond reputeNerva has a reputation beyond reputeNerva has a reputation beyond reputeNerva has a reputation beyond reputeNerva has a reputation beyond reputeNerva has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by ThaKochu
lol remember how much co 2.0 was delayed? watch this be the same thing. Also how do they do so little at their job and not get fired?
why they should get fired?^^ they busy with chinese co, american co is just for the money
[Whisper]jJose_Cruz speaks to Nerva: you become a stupid[16:10]
oh no
co ppls Percent Retarded

***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608; 95%"
oh no^^
only retarded nerds get addicted to CO
<3 all that love me

an experience helps one to progress in life
a success or failure is a lesson
for making self-improvement in life
Nerva is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-04-2006, 11:07   #7
ananta...
Banned

ananta... is an unknown quantity at this point
sooo, how can i join Chinise CO? :P
ananta... is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-04-2006, 11:12   #8
hfsfan928
*Insert witty phrase here

hfsfan928 has a reputation beyond reputehfsfan928 has a reputation beyond reputehfsfan928 has a reputation beyond reputehfsfan928 has a reputation beyond reputehfsfan928 has a reputation beyond reputehfsfan928 has a reputation beyond reputehfsfan928 has a reputation beyond reputehfsfan928 has a reputation beyond reputehfsfan928 has a reputation beyond reputehfsfan928 has a reputation beyond reputehfsfan928 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

TQs lack of attention to the players and failure to stick to what they promise has actually made me start playing Runescape. I almost cried when I realized what I was doing.

Done with CO, trolling forums for pleasure.
hfsfan928 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-04-2006, 11:32   #9
PinK PaSsIoN
<3

PinK PaSsIoN is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Nerva
why they should get fired?^^ they busy with chinese co, american co is just for the money
How would American CO be fore money? Chinese CO is p2p and probably all the players buy their items, yes its possible to buy 2 socket items with real life money for the chinese servers.

Last edited by synsia on 06-06-2006 at 12:00 AM
PinK PaSsIoN is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-04-2006, 12:22   #10
MuLtAnI
Yeah..

MuLtAnI will become famous soon enough

Quote:

RIFINAD ITENS
Old 07-04-2006, 12:53   #11
Panda-chan

Panda-chan is an unknown quantity at this point
I went back Neopets because of it... now playing Cabal Online. o.o
  • Class: Trojan - Trojan
  • Level: Reborn 130 - 130
  • Guild: |ForsakenRing|

Panda-chan [retired]
    130***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608; 130
Panda-chan is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-04-2006, 12:54   #12
ThaKochu
HI

Quote:
Originally posted by Panda-chan
I went back Neopets because of it... now playing Cabal Online. o.o
give me your neo pets account
Old 07-04-2006, 12:55   #13
Panda-chan

Panda-chan is an unknown quantity at this point
It's too precious. #08
  • Class: Trojan - Trojan
  • Level: Reborn 130 - 130
  • Guild: |ForsakenRing|

Panda-chan [retired]
    130***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608; 130
Panda-chan is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-04-2006, 13:48   #14
ThaKochu
HI

Quote:
Originally posted by Panda-chan
It's too precious. #08
kos
Old 07-04-2006, 14:01   #15
Colby
OH NOES

Colby is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Re: Great, but

Quote:
Originally posted by hfsfan928
TQs lack of attention to the players and failure to stick to what they promise has actually made me start playing Runescape. I almost cried when I realized what I was doing.

I already am, I actually like how they care about their customers.

If they screw something up, like something sucks, it takes them a day at the most to fix it and make it better.

And there is actually a lot to keep you busy, unlike in this game, it is BUY DB'S... thats about it.. hahaha.
Colby is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: