Old 07-01-2006, 17:18   #1
necromancer
mast0r

necromancer has a reputation beyond reputenecromancer has a reputation beyond reputenecromancer has a reputation beyond reputenecromancer has a reputation beyond reputenecromancer has a reputation beyond reputenecromancer has a reputation beyond reputenecromancer has a reputation beyond reputenecromancer has a reputation beyond reputenecromancer has a reputation beyond reputenecromancer has a reputation beyond reputenecromancer has a reputation beyond repute
GuildWar log

Would be cool if you have the Guildwar Log, all the kills/deaths/pole tooks are shown on your screen according if you want it to show or not. That way we can make an script to read the log files and generate status for gw (who killed more, died more, picked up the pole etc).

WHOLE MAP log. I mean, all the map kill/death/pole/gate blown/etc get parsed to the chat log, that way we could easily generate status for gw using some noobass script

[ Other Servers ]
Playing on friends accounts, wan't me to play on your server? PM me and I'll be happy to pay you a visit on GW.

Last edited by necromancer; 07-04-2006 at 19:44.
necromancer is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-01-2006, 18:57   #2
vsa
blank.

Location: place where they let me speak finnish without having to translate it into english ffs.
vsa is an unknown quantity at this point
log for just yourself or the whole gw map? ^^
vsa is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-01-2006, 18:59   #3
Florescence
Flame plz.

Florescence has a reputation beyond reputeFlorescence has a reputation beyond reputeFlorescence has a reputation beyond reputeFlorescence has a reputation beyond reputeFlorescence has a reputation beyond reputeFlorescence has a reputation beyond reputeFlorescence has a reputation beyond reputeFlorescence has a reputation beyond reputeFlorescence has a reputation beyond reputeFlorescence has a reputation beyond reputeFlorescence has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by vsa
log for just yourself or the whole gw map? ^^
^what te spammer said
BORISEX
SilkyJohnson

Working Conquer Boulevard for:
SilkyJohnson (pimpin' ftw)

-retired-
cailin-127 water>130 archer
Quote:
Originally posted by Xeroproject
What she said, <3 for Flore
Quote:
Originally posted by **diamondz**
AYE HAWRT FLOR!
Florescence is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-01-2006, 19:00   #4
vsa
blank.

Location: place where they let me speak finnish without having to translate it into english ffs.
vsa is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Florescence
^what te spammer said
who you calling a spammer!!

anyhoo... be it either one i say signed
vsa is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-01-2006, 19:03   #5
Florescence
Flame plz.

Florescence has a reputation beyond reputeFlorescence has a reputation beyond reputeFlorescence has a reputation beyond reputeFlorescence has a reputation beyond reputeFlorescence has a reputation beyond reputeFlorescence has a reputation beyond reputeFlorescence has a reputation beyond reputeFlorescence has a reputation beyond reputeFlorescence has a reputation beyond reputeFlorescence has a reputation beyond reputeFlorescence has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by vsa
who you calling a spammer!!

anyhoo... be it either one i say signed
4976 posts? i'm sure you did your own share of spams.
BORISEX
SilkyJohnson

Working Conquer Boulevard for:
SilkyJohnson (pimpin' ftw)

-retired-
cailin-127 water>130 archer
Quote:
Originally posted by Xeroproject
What she said, <3 for Flore
Quote:
Originally posted by **diamondz**
AYE HAWRT FLOR!
Florescence is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-03-2006, 21:38   #6
Haruko Haruhara
Banned

Haruko Haruhara is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: GuildWar log

Quote:
Originally posted by necromancer
Would be cool if you have the Guildwar Log, all the kills/deaths/pole tooks are shown on your screen according if you want it to show or not. That way we can make an script to read the log files and generate status for gw (who killed more, died more, picked up the pole etc).
i think they should just amke a pk log... of who you pked and who pked you.. rather then posting it in talk
Haruko Haruhara is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-04-2006, 03:30   #7
Kabail
Darkness

Kabail is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Florescence
4976 posts? i'm sure you did your own share of spams.
Everyone spams a least a few times, like me right now

spam spam spam and more spam

lol
Kabail is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-04-2006, 19:07   #8
Haruko Haruhara
Banned

Haruko Haruhara is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Kabail
Everyone spams a least a few times, like me right now

spam spam spam and more spam

lol
stick to topic.. *add sets in* :O a preaty bug!
Haruko Haruhara is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-06-2006, 02:00   #9
ThR
Timmeh!

ThR has a reputation beyond reputeThR has a reputation beyond reputeThR has a reputation beyond reputeThR has a reputation beyond reputeThR has a reputation beyond reputeThR has a reputation beyond reputeThR has a reputation beyond reputeThR has a reputation beyond reputeThR has a reputation beyond reputeThR has a reputation beyond reputeThR has a reputation beyond repute
Re: GuildWar log

Quote:
Originally posted by necromancer

WHOLE MAP log. I mean, all the map kill/death/pole/gate blown/etc get parsed to the chat log, that way we could easily generate status for gw using some noobass script
I agree! TQ should put way more effort in GuildWar.. More stats, maybe even a timeline of the pole's and/or gates' health (with icons showing bombs etc), stats of kills per guild, damage on pole per guild. And as for client-side recording of stats, it should record your own kills and deaths and such.. (Logging everything server side would be a too large log I think :/ Seeing there are 891236591 servers)

Maybe a lot of more things :x
Skill: priceless.
There are some things money can't buy, for everything else there's MasterCard.

Tiger --> Aries
ThR.
TROJAN/WARRIOR SacredAvengerGuildLeader
***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;
***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;

Originally posted by Keith_Dragoon
Call ThR teh forum sniper, u mess with his friends and he will blow ya brains out with his words!
ThR is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-06-2006, 05:28   #10
Ceil
Banned

Ceil is an unknown quantity at this point
A nice client-side HUD would be nice, including kills, deaths, HP taken from gate/pole, etc etc. But any re-vamping at this point would be nice.

~Signed~
Ceil is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-06-2006, 17:46   #11
necromancer
mast0r

necromancer has a reputation beyond reputenecromancer has a reputation beyond reputenecromancer has a reputation beyond reputenecromancer has a reputation beyond reputenecromancer has a reputation beyond reputenecromancer has a reputation beyond reputenecromancer has a reputation beyond reputenecromancer has a reputation beyond reputenecromancer has a reputation beyond reputenecromancer has a reputation beyond reputenecromancer has a reputation beyond repute
Server side recording where you can download it as zip file from the website, if they agree i can make myself a php script to generate stats for gw its pretty easy

[ Other Servers ]
Playing on friends accounts, wan't me to play on your server? PM me and I'll be happy to pay you a visit on GW.
necromancer is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: