Old 05-27-2006, 13:06   #1
necromancer
mast0r

necromancer has a reputation beyond reputenecromancer has a reputation beyond reputenecromancer has a reputation beyond reputenecromancer has a reputation beyond reputenecromancer has a reputation beyond reputenecromancer has a reputation beyond reputenecromancer has a reputation beyond reputenecromancer has a reputation beyond reputenecromancer has a reputation beyond reputenecromancer has a reputation beyond reputenecromancer has a reputation beyond repute
Slight change on metzone

ok its already a pain in the ass get mets on mz (at least on Tiger). Even alone the regular birds dont drop mets and the cool doves barely appear.

so:

1) increase the chances of regular birds drop mets (once again, theres no need to do a massive increase like when metzone was released, but a slight change would be better)

2) Reduce the delay of the cool dove
3) Randomize the spawn of em
4) Increase the floor friction for em (like snakeking, it barely moves), that way noobs cannot lure to the guards.

Just an idea, 2nd reborn is comming, the metzone gotta be crowded and if they spawns remains like that im afraid the mets wil be over 250k lol.

[ Other Servers ]
Playing on friends accounts, wan't me to play on your server? PM me and I'll be happy to pay you a visit on GW.
necromancer is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-27-2006, 13:16   #2
Skizzik
FireSaint

Skizzik is an unknown quantity at this point
Lol 'floor friction'. You know that birds actually lift their feet to walk so they're not impaired by friction?

p.s. snake king doesn't move at all, just zaps like once a minute.
Skizzik is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-27-2006, 21:48   #3
necromancer
mast0r

necromancer has a reputation beyond reputenecromancer has a reputation beyond reputenecromancer has a reputation beyond reputenecromancer has a reputation beyond reputenecromancer has a reputation beyond reputenecromancer has a reputation beyond reputenecromancer has a reputation beyond reputenecromancer has a reputation beyond reputenecromancer has a reputation beyond reputenecromancer has a reputation beyond reputenecromancer has a reputation beyond repute
ok put clue on the good metdoves birds then lol.

and skizzik, if theres no friction, they wont move at all unless a force is beign used against em :P then they wont stop walk

[ Other Servers ]
Playing on friends accounts, wan't me to play on your server? PM me and I'll be happy to pay you a visit on GW.
necromancer is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: