Old 04-18-2006, 20:14   #61
necromancer
mast0r

necromancer has a reputation beyond reputenecromancer has a reputation beyond reputenecromancer has a reputation beyond reputenecromancer has a reputation beyond reputenecromancer has a reputation beyond reputenecromancer has a reputation beyond reputenecromancer has a reputation beyond reputenecromancer has a reputation beyond reputenecromancer has a reputation beyond reputenecromancer has a reputation beyond reputenecromancer has a reputation beyond repute
Wheres cloud

[ Other Servers ]
Playing on friends accounts, wan't me to play on your server? PM me and I'll be happy to pay you a visit on GW.
necromancer is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-18-2006, 22:21   #62
Discussion

Discussion is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by necromancer
Wheres cloud
How much money have you spent on this game? 0? They already provide you with a free game why should they provide you with additional services? I don't know how it works in br land but in america you have to pay for most goods and services. How about you just be content that they have provided a free game for years. If it screws up deal with it or go find another free game to whine about.

Your like the fat guy who walks around the grocery store taking free samples all day and never buys anything. Now they stopped serving those little sausages and your pissed.
Discussion is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-18-2006, 22:31   #63
Bicep
Weakest *Fire* Tao in Co

Bicep is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to Bicep
Quote:
Originally posted by hatShepSut
They have a HQ in California, no? Hire some native English speakers to be GMs on the English servers, or have the current GMs take English competency exams. That's no excuse at all for bad service.

lol they both play on diamond server so tiger is **** outta luck =P

A Ghost of Sanctuary's Past.

Market Stash has 2 pages. USE THEM~!

RETIRED/QUIT
Bicep is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-18-2006, 22:34   #64
obsidian

obsidian has a reputation beyond reputeobsidian has a reputation beyond reputeobsidian has a reputation beyond reputeobsidian has a reputation beyond reputeobsidian has a reputation beyond reputeobsidian has a reputation beyond reputeobsidian has a reputation beyond reputeobsidian has a reputation beyond reputeobsidian has a reputation beyond reputeobsidian has a reputation beyond reputeobsidian has a reputation beyond repute
O.o wtf bicep is back... posting on forum's at least >_<
obsidian is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-18-2006, 22:34   #65
AkirċXxX
Banned

Location: Shaolin Temple Temple: -House of Blades- Level: -130- -Trojan2Trojan- Status:Blade Guru
AkirċXxX is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to AkirċXxX Send a message via Yahoo to AkirċXxX
Quote:
Originally posted by Discussion
How much money have you spent on this game? 0? They already provide you with a free game why should they provide you with additional services? I don't know how it works in br land but in america you have to pay for most goods and services. How about you just be content that they have provided a free game for years. If it screws up deal with it or go find another free game to whine about.

Your like the fat guy who walks around the grocery store taking free samples all day and never buys anything. Now they stopped serving those little sausages and your pissed.
BWAHAHAHA OMG IT IS LIKE THAT!
AkirċXxX is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-18-2006, 22:35   #66
roosterffa
Im noob k?

roosterffa has a reputation beyond reputeroosterffa has a reputation beyond reputeroosterffa has a reputation beyond reputeroosterffa has a reputation beyond reputeroosterffa has a reputation beyond reputeroosterffa has a reputation beyond reputeroosterffa has a reputation beyond reputeroosterffa has a reputation beyond reputeroosterffa has a reputation beyond reputeroosterffa has a reputation beyond reputeroosterffa has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to roosterffa
Quote:

i dunno >_> necro doesnt sound too br to me

hes just saying that gms cant solve problems at all unless you pay them money
1anaro:Fire Taoist 7x

Saturn owns kylin +9

Adding a line for rb weps! Please vote

Do you know how to post?

Quote:
Originally posted by Lunchbox
everything tq is too lazy to fix is a feature
roosterffa is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-19-2006, 03:31   #67
necromancer
mast0r

necromancer has a reputation beyond reputenecromancer has a reputation beyond reputenecromancer has a reputation beyond reputenecromancer has a reputation beyond reputenecromancer has a reputation beyond reputenecromancer has a reputation beyond reputenecromancer has a reputation beyond reputenecromancer has a reputation beyond reputenecromancer has a reputation beyond reputenecromancer has a reputation beyond reputenecromancer has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

Post with your face instead use a hidden account.

[ Other Servers ]
Playing on friends accounts, wan't me to play on your server? PM me and I'll be happy to pay you a visit on GW.
Old 04-19-2006, 03:58   #68
QueenChaos

QueenChaos has a reputation beyond reputeQueenChaos has a reputation beyond reputeQueenChaos has a reputation beyond reputeQueenChaos has a reputation beyond reputeQueenChaos has a reputation beyond reputeQueenChaos has a reputation beyond reputeQueenChaos has a reputation beyond reputeQueenChaos has a reputation beyond reputeQueenChaos has a reputation beyond reputeQueenChaos has a reputation beyond reputeQueenChaos has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by roosterffa
i dunno >_> necro doesnt sound too br to me

hes just saying that gms cant solve problems at all unless you pay them money
Exactly.
CO players are frustrated to say the least.
And yet not one word from TQ about ANY of it!

And person named Discussion:
You see what happened to Monster & Me?
Same could go for CO very easily.

Let us become the change we seek in this world.
~ Mohandas Gandhi ~
QueenChaos is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-19-2006, 15:55   #69
[PXD]_Fatal
Banned

[PXD]_Fatal is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Re: Cloud: another person getting paid to do nothing

Quote:
Originally posted by AkirċXxX
Theres a thread about 8 threads down that needs your attention. Its about a guy named AkiraXxx challenging you to a 3 vs 1 duel for your **** talking. The gms saw how ***** you were to fight me, so why would gm spend time helping a ***** like you.
i lold
[PXD]_Fatal is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-20-2006, 01:15   #70
SatansBote

SatansBote is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Bubba
Very well thought out and well put. The main problem with the GM's is that there is very little accountability to the players on the server that they take care of.
thats why CO is a free game...
SatansBote is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-20-2006, 04:26   #71
Cradle_0f_Filth

Cradle_0f_Filth is an unknown quantity at this point
Email them in chinese.

It actualy works
Cradle_0f_Filth is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-20-2006, 12:02   #72
necromancer
mast0r

Some people have their brain just as furniture, and dont use em at all.

[ Other Servers ]
Old 04-21-2006, 09:30   #73
DavidBrent

DavidBrent is an unknown quantity at this point
"undercover conquer"

Google that plxxxx mast0r.
Old 04-21-2006, 10:00   #74
happychineseboy

happychineseboy has a reputation beyond reputehappychineseboy has a reputation beyond reputehappychineseboy has a reputation beyond reputehappychineseboy has a reputation beyond reputehappychineseboy has a reputation beyond reputehappychineseboy has a reputation beyond reputehappychineseboy has a reputation beyond reputehappychineseboy has a reputation beyond reputehappychineseboy has a reputation beyond reputehappychineseboy has a reputation beyond reputehappychineseboy has a reputation beyond repute
how does u noob keeep gettign delted?
guild : MadeInChina: / HappyChinesePpl
Status (active) ish not..

123 archer EHL

kyle for mod
Quote:
Originally posted by Know It All
Wow, I think I may make an char on Crystal just for the drama. Btw. happychineseboy pwns you all, kthnxbai.
Quote:
Originally posted by jengis
Id rather use a love ring than read your post ...........
happychineseboy is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-21-2006, 11:13   #75
Sexiest_Baldie
Prayer

Sexiest_Baldie has a reputation beyond reputeSexiest_Baldie has a reputation beyond reputeSexiest_Baldie has a reputation beyond reputeSexiest_Baldie has a reputation beyond reputeSexiest_Baldie has a reputation beyond reputeSexiest_Baldie has a reputation beyond reputeSexiest_Baldie has a reputation beyond reputeSexiest_Baldie has a reputation beyond reputeSexiest_Baldie has a reputation beyond reputeSexiest_Baldie has a reputation beyond reputeSexiest_Baldie has a reputation beyond repute
Ahahahahaha !!!! An Adminitrator asked player: what's else I need to do???

what's an idiot !!!!!
Victor : heyy
Girl : heyy
Victor : whats upp?
Girl: Just doing Michelle's hair you?
Victor : looking for astroboy and mrlimz so I can own them
Girl : ohh????? cool whoever they aree..
Girl : Homework , nails , shop. How about you?
Victor : Fastblade people , headshot people ,
Girl : what are you talking about?
Victor : don't act dumb or i won't revive you.
Sexiest_Baldie is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: