Old 04-17-2006, 12:16   #31
GrandfatherOlo
Senile

GrandfatherOlo has a reputation beyond reputeGrandfatherOlo has a reputation beyond reputeGrandfatherOlo has a reputation beyond reputeGrandfatherOlo has a reputation beyond reputeGrandfatherOlo has a reputation beyond reputeGrandfatherOlo has a reputation beyond reputeGrandfatherOlo has a reputation beyond reputeGrandfatherOlo has a reputation beyond reputeGrandfatherOlo has a reputation beyond reputeGrandfatherOlo has a reputation beyond reputeGrandfatherOlo has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by Twin_Fang
IMO if you lose your account or anything on it its your own fault, and your own loss.
Login server has had it's glitches where ppl logged into other chars then their own. Other then that, I believe that it's possible that an account CAN get lost without responsability of the owner.

Quote:
Cloud rox. We need more GMs like cloud.
Sage and Anna. Both very nice GMs

Quote:
A GMs role isnt a fallback guy for you when you cant keep an account secure.
Agreed. But the least they can do is actually READ the mail ppl send to them. And writing in Chinese doesn't help, I'm convinced GM Jeff is a dog or a pig IRL, cause even cantonese/mandarin/english mails all get the same answer from him: "Oink oink, I cannot help cause you share account, oink.".

As a bulker I'm quite happy with the service of some of the GMs. TQ should consider that every player could be a future buyer/customer. Not smart to scare them away by having ppl like Jeff.
GrandfatherOlo is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-17-2006, 12:16   #32
STIZZY
The JEstER

STIZZY is an unknown quantity at this point
oh yea hey nec i needs help >.<...like i recovered comp and wen i dl-d co and tried installing it gave me this "update.exe.0" not found, and idead on wats wrong >.< ?
STIZZY is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-17-2006, 12:18   #33
Sarevok
(>O_O)>8=D

Sarevok has a reputation beyond reputeSarevok has a reputation beyond reputeSarevok has a reputation beyond reputeSarevok has a reputation beyond reputeSarevok has a reputation beyond reputeSarevok has a reputation beyond reputeSarevok has a reputation beyond reputeSarevok has a reputation beyond reputeSarevok has a reputation beyond reputeSarevok has a reputation beyond reputeSarevok has a reputation beyond repute
This is why I play guild wars now.

GMs don't deal with the problems of the game. That include, but are not limited to

1. Worse lag than playing a 100 man CS: Source server based in the middle of the pacific ocean, connected to the net with copper wire.

2. Botters botters and more botters. All clogging up the mines so bad, what's worse is PKers cannot get to them.

3. Aimbotters and speedhackers.

Then there is the stuff the coding team needs to deal with

4. Changing the packet encryption so epvpers regular leechers spam up their forums and cause the regulars die with a migrane trying to clean it up

5. Fixing bugs that allow all the trade hacks to take place

6. Actually having CO's files stored in a way that doesn't allow people to use good ol' windows explorer to run in and open files and be able to read the contents, changing them as seen fit. If not that, then to not allow people to run in with DIRECT X TEXTURE EDITING TOOLS and have fun.

7. Adding features that aren't all for looks/show offs. I'm talking the interserver PK war, 2nd rb and such. Come on, I don't care about Black Armor because I ain't some emo kid that needs to sit in TC with a black lvl 120 tao robe and cry about how pathetic life is.

And now.......the forums

8. The forums need a big purge, posts from over 2 years ago exist and are causing huge slow downs, broken threads, image upload errors and frequent downtimes.

9. Player mods that have been around a long time and do their job well (ryee) aren't being given banning privileges to sort out trouble makers as they arrive and stop them. The trouble maker could go on till an admin arrives (Which could be in excess of 12 hours), and by that time the mod trying to control it will have arthiritus.

10. the fact the forum itself needs an upgrade to VBulletin latest version.

I could go on, but I don't think I will as the forum will convinently crash as I attempt to post this.
Sarevok is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-17-2006, 12:42   #34
Twin_Fang
Arse face

Twin_Fang has a reputation beyond reputeTwin_Fang has a reputation beyond reputeTwin_Fang has a reputation beyond reputeTwin_Fang has a reputation beyond reputeTwin_Fang has a reputation beyond reputeTwin_Fang has a reputation beyond reputeTwin_Fang has a reputation beyond reputeTwin_Fang has a reputation beyond reputeTwin_Fang has a reputation beyond reputeTwin_Fang has a reputation beyond reputeTwin_Fang has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by necromancer
I actually work with MySQL dbs (and if you think they sucks, i <3 em K!? :P) and i already experienced db corruption, yes they are rare but when you are managin over 150k lines thru 20 columns that might happen.
Ok. So it just so happens that 1 byte of data can be altered making you lose your account? It is only 1 byte. When you delete your account, the record isnt deleted, just a boolean flag becomes set to 'true'. probably in a field named "deleted".
The chances of this happening to only 1 or a few bytes of data, are slim. I've more chance of sprouting a third nipple.
Twin_Fang is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-17-2006, 12:50   #35
Tymoney321
Savage

Tymoney321 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Ok. So it just so happens that 1 byte of data can be altered making you lose your account? It is only 1 byte. When you delete your account, the record isnt deleted, just a boolean flag becomes set to 'true'. probably in a field named "deleted".
The chances of this happening to only 1 or a few bytes of data, are slim. I've more chance of sprouting a third nipple.

Probably happens to alot of people.
However everyone who plays CO doesnt post on the forum. I bet not even half the people.
Everyone doesn't care. I'm sure there is alot of noobs that lose there account & move on to another game.
Some accounts are not played anymore.

So if one of those kind of people have a problem, chances are you would never know about it. I'm sure the gms know about it. I'm sure they dont give a **** either. They dont help anyone anymore. If by chance you are on one of the servers with a good gm you *might* get help.

Oh & they aren't gonna refer messages anymore because Cloud & Jeff got pissed that synasia was sending them work to do.
Tymoney321 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-17-2006, 13:23   #36
asmokowski

asmokowski has a reputation beyond reputeasmokowski has a reputation beyond reputeasmokowski has a reputation beyond reputeasmokowski has a reputation beyond reputeasmokowski has a reputation beyond reputeasmokowski has a reputation beyond reputeasmokowski has a reputation beyond reputeasmokowski has a reputation beyond reputeasmokowski has a reputation beyond reputeasmokowski has a reputation beyond reputeasmokowski has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to asmokowski
Play WoW!!! Its the cool thing, even the gms do it...

Ps join me on burning legion if you do play
Old 04-17-2006, 13:23   #37
fjant
Banned

fjant is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by hatShepSut
They have a HQ in California, no? Hire some native English speakers to be GMs on the English servers, or have the current GMs take English competency exams. That's no excuse at all for bad service.
they have no money
fjant is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-17-2006, 13:25   #38
Twin_Fang
Arse face

Twin_Fang has a reputation beyond reputeTwin_Fang has a reputation beyond reputeTwin_Fang has a reputation beyond reputeTwin_Fang has a reputation beyond reputeTwin_Fang has a reputation beyond reputeTwin_Fang has a reputation beyond reputeTwin_Fang has a reputation beyond reputeTwin_Fang has a reputation beyond reputeTwin_Fang has a reputation beyond reputeTwin_Fang has a reputation beyond reputeTwin_Fang has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by fjant
they have no money
Their chinese office can afford snooker tables, a gymn etc. take a look on www.tqdigital.com.
TQ are ****ing loaded.
Twin_Fang is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-17-2006, 13:40   #39
fjant
Banned

fjant is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Their chinese office can afford snooker tables, a gymn etc. take a look on www.tqdigital.com.
TQ are ****ing loaded.
welcome to china, we r commies.
fjant is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-17-2006, 14:56   #40
necromancer
mast0r

necromancer has a reputation beyond reputenecromancer has a reputation beyond reputenecromancer has a reputation beyond reputenecromancer has a reputation beyond reputenecromancer has a reputation beyond reputenecromancer has a reputation beyond reputenecromancer has a reputation beyond reputenecromancer has a reputation beyond reputenecromancer has a reputation beyond reputenecromancer has a reputation beyond reputenecromancer has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Its not about delete the account or not, what about the items?

I agree with the table structure.

The thing is, im not the first person who have this kind of problem.

And how we would explain people loggin on other people chars wihtout their logins accidentaly? That happened A LOT in the past.

[ Other Servers ]
Playing on friends accounts, wan't me to play on your server? PM me and I'll be happy to pay you a visit on GW.
necromancer is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-17-2006, 15:01   #41
OriginalChaos
Bubblefet

OriginalChaos has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalChaos has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalChaos has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalChaos has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalChaos has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalChaos has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalChaos has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalChaos has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalChaos has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalChaos has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalChaos has a reputation beyond repute
anyone care to tell me whats synsia's email?
OriginalChaos is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-17-2006, 15:12   #42
necromancer
mast0r

necromancer has a reputation beyond reputenecromancer has a reputation beyond reputenecromancer has a reputation beyond reputenecromancer has a reputation beyond reputenecromancer has a reputation beyond reputenecromancer has a reputation beyond reputenecromancer has a reputation beyond reputenecromancer has a reputation beyond reputenecromancer has a reputation beyond reputenecromancer has a reputation beyond reputenecromancer has a reputation beyond repute
synsia@nd.com.cn

[ Other Servers ]
Playing on friends accounts, wan't me to play on your server? PM me and I'll be happy to pay you a visit on GW.
Old 04-17-2006, 18:12   #43
Tymoney321
Savage

Tymoney321 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:

Probably happens to alot of people.
However everyone who plays CO doesnt post on the forum. I bet not even half the people.
Everyone doesn't care. I'm sure there is alot of noobs that lose there account & move on to another game.
Some accounts are not played anymore.

So if one of those kind of people have a problem, chances are you would never know about it. I'm sure the gms know about it. I'm sure they dont give a **** either. They dont help anyone anymore. If by chance you are on one of the servers with a good gm you *might* get help.

Oh & they aren't gonna refer messages anymore because Cloud & Jeff got pissed that synasia was sending them work to do.
Tymoney321 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-17-2006, 20:45   #44
necromancer
mast0r

I was just wondering if some representant will answer this.

[ Other Servers ]
Old 04-17-2006, 21:25   #45
MunKop

MunKop has a reputation beyond reputeMunKop has a reputation beyond reputeMunKop has a reputation beyond reputeMunKop has a reputation beyond reputeMunKop has a reputation beyond reputeMunKop has a reputation beyond reputeMunKop has a reputation beyond reputeMunKop has a reputation beyond reputeMunKop has a reputation beyond reputeMunKop has a reputation beyond reputeMunKop has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Cloud: another person getting paid to do nothing

Quote:
Originally posted by necromancer
Another retard occuping a spot on TQ wich dont move a single finger to help the ones who dont pay for his food monthly.
he must be so motivated to help...

DanKin - 130 130 130 pure nin, rebirthed to Archer since they're lame and 1 hit everything. Leveled through hard work and dedication, not bots.

Unity - Our side always wins.
MunKop is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: