Old 04-17-2006, 11:52   #16
hatShepSut
Ms. Pharoh

hatShepSut will become famous soon enoughhatShepSut will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally posted by MVP-Taoist
GMs are in China I believe... =(
But the English servers are in California. My point remains. They could take some classes, at least.

Last edited by hatShepSut; 04-17-2006 at 11:55.
hatShepSut is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-17-2006, 11:52   #17
Twin_Fang
Arse face

Twin_Fang has a reputation beyond reputeTwin_Fang has a reputation beyond reputeTwin_Fang has a reputation beyond reputeTwin_Fang has a reputation beyond reputeTwin_Fang has a reputation beyond reputeTwin_Fang has a reputation beyond reputeTwin_Fang has a reputation beyond reputeTwin_Fang has a reputation beyond reputeTwin_Fang has a reputation beyond reputeTwin_Fang has a reputation beyond reputeTwin_Fang has a reputation beyond repute
Cloud rox. We need more GMs like cloud.

IMO if you lose your account or anything on it its your own fault, and your own loss. A GMs role isnt a fallback guy for you when you cant keep an account secure.

Banish the account hack case submittal, hire more GMs like Cloud and encourage people to secure their computers and accounts.

Twin_Fang is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-17-2006, 11:56   #18
STIZZY
The JEstER

STIZZY is an unknown quantity at this point
fchen livesin cali i believe
STIZZY is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-17-2006, 11:57   #19
hatShepSut
Ms. Pharoh

hatShepSut will become famous soon enoughhatShepSut will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally posted by Twin_Fang
IMO if you lose your account or anything on it its your own fault, and your own loss.
Apparently you haven't experienced a database problem, then.

Read:
THIS IS NOT THE ACCOUNT USER'S FAULT, IT IS THE SERVER'S FAULT.
Old 04-17-2006, 11:58   #20
necromancer
mast0r

necromancer has a reputation beyond reputenecromancer has a reputation beyond reputenecromancer has a reputation beyond reputenecromancer has a reputation beyond reputenecromancer has a reputation beyond reputenecromancer has a reputation beyond reputenecromancer has a reputation beyond reputenecromancer has a reputation beyond reputenecromancer has a reputation beyond reputenecromancer has a reputation beyond reputenecromancer has a reputation beyond repute
Apparently he doesnt even know what a database means.

[ Other Servers ]
Playing on friends accounts, wan't me to play on your server? PM me and I'll be happy to pay you a visit on GW.
necromancer is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-17-2006, 11:59   #21
AkirċXxX
Banned

Location: Shaolin Temple Temple: -House of Blades- Level: -130- -Trojan2Trojan- Status:Blade Guru
AkirċXxX is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to AkirċXxX Send a message via Yahoo to AkirċXxX
Quote:
Originally posted by hatShepSut
Apparently you haven't experienced a database problem, then.

Read:
THIS IS NOT THE ACCOUNT USER'S FAULT, IT IS THE SERVER'S FAULT.
And how many have experienced this "data base" problem, and why is it that everyone who has experienced this has lost "an entire set of socketed or duel socketed plvl gear".
AkirċXxX is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-17-2006, 12:00   #22
AoiAkujin
Banned

AoiAkujin is an unknown quantity at this point
a lot of the GMs are fobs

Go get a Chinese person to talk to them and you'll get your equipment back... LOL

it's true ^____^
AoiAkujin is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-17-2006, 12:01   #23
AoiAkujin
Banned

AoiAkujin is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by AkirċXxX
And how many have experienced this "data base" problem, and why is it that everyone who has experienced this has lost "an entire set of socketed or duel socketed plvl gear".
Grimloth
AoiAkujin is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-17-2006, 12:03   #24
hatShepSut
Ms. Pharoh

Quote:
Good question, lol.

Apparently it's a rare problem. The way I understand it, it happens more to people who have colons (:) in their names.
Old 04-17-2006, 12:03   #25
Twin_Fang
Arse face

Twin_Fang has a reputation beyond reputeTwin_Fang has a reputation beyond reputeTwin_Fang has a reputation beyond reputeTwin_Fang has a reputation beyond reputeTwin_Fang has a reputation beyond reputeTwin_Fang has a reputation beyond reputeTwin_Fang has a reputation beyond reputeTwin_Fang has a reputation beyond reputeTwin_Fang has a reputation beyond reputeTwin_Fang has a reputation beyond reputeTwin_Fang has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by necromancer
Apparently he doesnt even know what a database means.
Maybe I forgot what a database is, thats gonna be quite difficult, considering I make a living off programming them.
Twin_Fang is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-17-2006, 12:04   #26
MVP-Taoist
Full MENTAL Alchemist

MVP-Taoist has a reputation beyond reputeMVP-Taoist has a reputation beyond reputeMVP-Taoist has a reputation beyond reputeMVP-Taoist has a reputation beyond reputeMVP-Taoist has a reputation beyond reputeMVP-Taoist has a reputation beyond reputeMVP-Taoist has a reputation beyond reputeMVP-Taoist has a reputation beyond reputeMVP-Taoist has a reputation beyond reputeMVP-Taoist has a reputation beyond reputeMVP-Taoist has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to MVP-Taoist
Quote:
Indrid_Cold
Cagiva

most archers that create new characters on a regular basis.
Rogues Guild Leader

Conquer Video's
The Water Blade
GW Video

anh yeu em thuylinh
dot dot dot. İ Cruela, 2005. All rights reserved.
MVP-Taoist is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-17-2006, 12:06   #27
AkirċXxX
Banned

Location: Shaolin Temple Temple: -House of Blades- Level: -130- -Trojan2Trojan- Status:Blade Guru
Quote:
Originally posted by MVP-Taoist
Indrid_Cold
Cagiva

most archers that create new characters on a regular basis.
I think what really happens is that some people just decide to use the Archer Auto plvler from epvp, and then get owned when thier plvl gear gets broken, and they go "OH ****! THE PLVL GEAR BROKE!" Then they just delete the account and smile and submit a report of a "data base problem"
Old 04-17-2006, 12:07   #28
AkirċXxX
Banned

Quote:
Maybe I forgot what a database is, thats gonna be quite difficult, considering I make a living off programming them.
Necro doesnt know who you are, have mercy on him. Hes a "genius" poser.

Last edited by AkirċXxX; 04-17-2006 at 12:10.
Old 04-17-2006, 12:10   #29
STIZZY
The JEstER

STIZZY is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
I think what really happens is that some people just decide to use the Archer Auto plvler from epvp, and then get owned when thier plvl gear gets broken, and they go "OH ****! THE PLVL GEAR BROKE!" Then they just delete the account and smile and submit a report of a "data base problem"
lolz
STIZZY is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-17-2006, 12:11   #30
necromancer
mast0r

necromancer has a reputation beyond reputenecromancer has a reputation beyond reputenecromancer has a reputation beyond reputenecromancer has a reputation beyond reputenecromancer has a reputation beyond reputenecromancer has a reputation beyond reputenecromancer has a reputation beyond reputenecromancer has a reputation beyond reputenecromancer has a reputation beyond reputenecromancer has a reputation beyond reputenecromancer has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
I actually work with MySQL dbs (and if you think they sucks, i <3 em K!? :P) and i already experienced db corruption, yes they are rare but when you are managin over 150k lines thru 20 columns that might happen.

[ Other Servers ]
Playing on friends accounts, wan't me to play on your server? PM me and I'll be happy to pay you a visit on GW.
necromancer is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: