Old 04-17-2006, 11:16   #1
necromancer
mast0r

necromancer has a reputation beyond reputenecromancer has a reputation beyond reputenecromancer has a reputation beyond reputenecromancer has a reputation beyond reputenecromancer has a reputation beyond reputenecromancer has a reputation beyond reputenecromancer has a reputation beyond reputenecromancer has a reputation beyond reputenecromancer has a reputation beyond reputenecromancer has a reputation beyond reputenecromancer has a reputation beyond repute
Cloud: another person getting paid to do nothing

*warning: big post*
*warning 2: if you gotta post **** dont post at all*
*warning 3: bad english sorreh*

Well hello as many of your guys know I'm necromancer and been playing conquer since Jan 2004. Few months ago when I need help from a certain GM he/she used to reply (not going to tell who are em) and its not about "Hacking" cases or "zomgz speedhack ban plx", most likely about bugs, vulnerabilities and other things.
21/03/2006, there was my bro Day_of_Chaos plvling our noobie and logged off to do Dis City quest, 6 hours passed he went back to log and the noob was suddendly deleted. Alright that happened once it >WAS< a database problem and when that happened the GM gave us the char AND the stuff back. This time, the account was deleted, I just reported and the account was back guess what? Without items. Reported again thru the website, got only the auto msg. Then i emailed fchen, no answer. Mailed banana, no answer. Mailed other 3 GMs and the only one who was kind enough to give some atention was synsia (In my oppinion one of the best persons that work on TQ). I sent more than 8 emails to cloud and all i got was the god damned auto msg so i mailed synsia again and she kindly forwarded my email to cloud. Guess what? Yea cloud replied and for my surprise *cough* she didnt read the whole mail and said she didnt found any case about "necromancer" <- my main account. PS: i filled all the required information on the email and she didnt even BOTHER to see the name. Then i replied her again with the account info and once again i got the &@!*(&(@&! auto msg. I asked synsia to forward it for me and she said she couldnt do that. Its alright every GM have their position and I surely respect this. Also I mailed the service and they ONCE AGAIN didnt bother to read it, seems like Cloud is not the only one who get paid to delete emails or so.

Now the funny part is that this RETARD, yes, RETARD, used to help a ****LOAD of account share that got their items SCAMMED. Wait didnt they said share account cases wasnt going to get solution? What a fuking bulk pack cant do right Mr Cloud? Since its THOSE people who pay for your fukin food every month you forget who HELP em to play right? Who was the first one that posted about the weird conquer jumping? Oh wait, guess about the gw map bugs who told star7 about em? And another N thousand of problems. No i dont buy dbs thru the website, PROUD of that and even not doing this my equipments are thousand times better than a lot of db buyers and other GM nutsuckers, but guess what. They buy DBS to sell at market and yea, WE, that dont buy dbs, need to buy it from em and if we dont have a way to make money they cannot sell the dbs to us (plvl used to be a good way to make money and this loss kinda slowed it down).

I'm not complaining cause the lost items (even tho 2sock boots are a little hard to get it but we already replaced the loss), im complaining about the LACK OF F*CKING CONSIDERATION from this fu*king retarded aka Cloud. Another retard occuping a spot on TQ wich dont move a single finger to help the ones who dont pay for his food monthly.

Oh we didnt lost much: socket cap with normal rain / sock ring with normal rain / bs and robe with 3 sup rains / 2sock boots with 2normal rains. around 1billion silvers in items on my current server, they are already replaced thanks for nothing Cloud

Also thanks to synsia and her attempt to help, i really appreciated that

necromancer

Here the image of my mail box (i deleted 2 of em) note the incredible amount of auto msgs from Cloud (synsia were actually replies).

[ Other Servers ]
Playing on friends accounts, wan't me to play on your server? PM me and I'll be happy to pay you a visit on GW.

Last edited by necromancer; 04-18-2006 at 05:12.
necromancer is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-17-2006, 11:29   #2
asmokowski

asmokowski has a reputation beyond reputeasmokowski has a reputation beyond reputeasmokowski has a reputation beyond reputeasmokowski has a reputation beyond reputeasmokowski has a reputation beyond reputeasmokowski has a reputation beyond reputeasmokowski has a reputation beyond reputeasmokowski has a reputation beyond reputeasmokowski has a reputation beyond reputeasmokowski has a reputation beyond reputeasmokowski has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to asmokowski
This is one of the reasons why I switched to WoW. Besides a few, not a damn person working for TQ does a thing. But what else is new. Its amazing this game is still around with the gm and dev teams high standards .
Old 04-17-2006, 11:32   #3
MVP-Taoist
Full MENTAL Alchemist

MVP-Taoist has a reputation beyond reputeMVP-Taoist has a reputation beyond reputeMVP-Taoist has a reputation beyond reputeMVP-Taoist has a reputation beyond reputeMVP-Taoist has a reputation beyond reputeMVP-Taoist has a reputation beyond reputeMVP-Taoist has a reputation beyond reputeMVP-Taoist has a reputation beyond reputeMVP-Taoist has a reputation beyond reputeMVP-Taoist has a reputation beyond reputeMVP-Taoist has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to MVP-Taoist
GM's please help this noob, I and others like me will move to WoW as well, if this kind of service continues =/
Rogues Guild Leader

Conquer Video's
The Water Blade
GW Video

anh yeu em thuylinh
dot dot dot. İ Cruela, 2005. All rights reserved.
MVP-Taoist is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-17-2006, 11:33   #4
Bubba
I am Bubba

Bubba has a reputation beyond reputeBubba has a reputation beyond reputeBubba has a reputation beyond reputeBubba has a reputation beyond reputeBubba has a reputation beyond reputeBubba has a reputation beyond reputeBubba has a reputation beyond reputeBubba has a reputation beyond reputeBubba has a reputation beyond reputeBubba has a reputation beyond reputeBubba has a reputation beyond repute
Very well thought out and well put. The main problem with the GM's is that there is very little accountability to the players on the server that they take care of.

I hope that someone looks at this and some of the email that others have sent.

I to have sent emails to fchen and other GM's about unrelated issues to have only and auto response and or no response to them.

Guild leader of the smallest guild in Aries
Dirty-Dozen

Mehul says:
BRO I LOVE YOU
Bubba is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-17-2006, 11:36   #5
marina.ryu
Chicken Brother!

marina.ryu is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via ICQ to marina.ryu
necro spent a lot of time helping people solve problems in game, found out about the jump bug **** and frequently answer questions at bugs/faqs section. when people ask for help he replies, when he ask for help gms close their arms and simply give a "*** NO". Cloud should change his name to "Clown"..suits better.
[Chicken Brother member!]
marina.ryu is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-17-2006, 11:38   #6
MVP-Taoist
Full MENTAL Alchemist

MVP-Taoist has a reputation beyond reputeMVP-Taoist has a reputation beyond reputeMVP-Taoist has a reputation beyond reputeMVP-Taoist has a reputation beyond reputeMVP-Taoist has a reputation beyond reputeMVP-Taoist has a reputation beyond reputeMVP-Taoist has a reputation beyond reputeMVP-Taoist has a reputation beyond reputeMVP-Taoist has a reputation beyond reputeMVP-Taoist has a reputation beyond reputeMVP-Taoist has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by marina.ryu
necro spent a lot of time helping people solve problems in game, found out about the jump bug **** and frequently answer questions at bugs/faqs section. when people ask for help he replies, when he ask for help gms close their arms and simply give a "*** NO". Cloud should change his name to "Clown"..suits better.
marina likes balls

But seriously, there is a big communication gap between players and GMs. Apparently alot of the GMs do not speak english very well, therefore they can't really understand the nature of the situation. How can you help someone when you don't even understand what the problem is.
Rogues Guild Leader

Conquer Video's
The Water Blade
GW Video

anh yeu em thuylinh

Last edited by MVP-Taoist; 04-17-2006 at 11:41.
Old 04-17-2006, 11:39   #7
AoiAkujin
Banned

AoiAkujin is an unknown quantity at this point
It's retarded how some of the GM's work.

One GM will tell you something completely different from the next GM.
AoiAkujin is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-17-2006, 11:43   #8
Chanhonam
Banned

Chanhonam is an unknown quantity at this point
Its a free game no one cares.
Chanhonam is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-17-2006, 11:45   #9
AkirċXxX
Banned

Location: Shaolin Temple Temple: -House of Blades- Level: -130- -Trojan2Trojan- Status:Blade Guru
AkirċXxX is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to AkirċXxX Send a message via Yahoo to AkirċXxX
Re: Cloud: another person getting paid to do nothing

Quote:
Originally posted by necromancer
*warning: big post*
*warning 2: if you gotta post **** dont post at all*
*warning 3: bad english sorreh*

Well hello as many of your guys know I'm necromancer and been playing conquer since Jan 2004. Few months ago when I need help from a certain GM he/she used to reply (not going to tell who are em) and its not about "Hacking" cases or "zomgz speedhack ban plx", most likely about bugs, vulnerabilities and other things.
21/04/2006, there was my bro Day_of_Chaos plvling our noobie and logged off to do Dis City quest, 6 hours passed he went back to log and the noob was suddendly deleted. Alright that happened once it >WAS< a database problem and when that happened the GM gave us the char AND the stuff back. This time, the account was deleted, I just reported and the account was back guess what? Without items. Reported again thru the website, got only the auto msg. Then i emailed fchen, no answer. Mailed banana, no answer. Mailed other 3 GMs and the only one who was kind enough to give some atention was synsia (In my oppinion one of the best persons that work on TQ). I sent more than 8 emails to cloud and all i got was the god damned auto msg so i mailed synsia again and she kindly forwarded my email to cloud. Guess what? Yea cloud replied and for my surprise *cough* she didnt read the whole mail and said she didnt found any case about "necromancer" <- my main account. PS: i filled all the required information on the email and she didnt even BOTHER to see the name. Then i replied her again with the account info and once again i got the &@!*(&(@&! auto msg. I asked synsia to forward it for me and she said she couldnt do that. Its alright every GM have their position and I surely respect this. Also I mailed the service and they ONCE AGAIN didnt bother to read it, seems like Cloud is not the only one who get paid to delete emails or so.

Now the funny part is that this RETARD, yes, RETARD, used to help a ****LOAD of account share that got their items SCAMMED. Wait didnt they said share account cases wasnt going to get solution? What a fuking bulk pack cant do right Mr Cloud? Since its THOSE people who pay for your fukin food every month you forget who HELP em to play right? Who was the first one that posted about the weird conquer jumping? Oh wait, guess about the gw map bugs who told star7 about em? And another N thousand of problems. No i dont buy dbs thru the website, PROUD of that and even not doing this my equipments are thousand times better than a lot of db buyers and other GM nutsuckers, but guess what. They buy DBS to sell at market and yea, WE, that dont buy dbs, need to buy it from em and if we dont have a way to make money they cannot sell the dbs to us (plvl used to be a good way to make money and this loss kinda slowed it down).

I'm not complaining cause the lost items (even tho 2sock boots are a little hard to get it but we already replaced the loss), im complaining about the LACK OF F*CKING CONSIDERATION from this fu*king retarded aka Cloud. Another retard occuping a spot on TQ wich dont move a single finger to help the ones who dont pay for his food monthly.

Oh we didnt lost much: socket cap with normal rain / sock ring with normal rain / bs and robe with 3 sup rains / 2sock boots with 2normal rains. around 1billion silvers in items on my current server, they are already replaced thanks for nothing Cloud

Also thanks to synsia and her attempt to help, i really appreciated that

necromancer

Here the image of my mail box (i deleted 2 of em) note the incredible amount of auto msgs from Cloud (synsia were actually replies).
Theres a thread about 8 threads down that needs your attention. Its about a guy named AkiraXxx challenging you to a 3 vs 1 duel for your **** talking. The gms saw how ***** you were to fight me, so why would gm spend time helping a ***** like you.
AkirċXxX is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-17-2006, 11:45   #10
HotShot
SOCOM

HotShot has a reputation beyond reputeHotShot has a reputation beyond reputeHotShot has a reputation beyond reputeHotShot has a reputation beyond reputeHotShot has a reputation beyond reputeHotShot has a reputation beyond reputeHotShot has a reputation beyond reputeHotShot has a reputation beyond reputeHotShot has a reputation beyond reputeHotShot has a reputation beyond reputeHotShot has a reputation beyond repute
lol synsia IS the best GM or PM or watever she is
my acct was scammed , yes, scammed and she sent email to ANNA and 6 hour later i get items back and she ALWAYS reply to my mails
Old 04-17-2006, 11:46   #11
Bubba
I am Bubba

Bubba has a reputation beyond reputeBubba has a reputation beyond reputeBubba has a reputation beyond reputeBubba has a reputation beyond reputeBubba has a reputation beyond reputeBubba has a reputation beyond reputeBubba has a reputation beyond reputeBubba has a reputation beyond reputeBubba has a reputation beyond reputeBubba has a reputation beyond reputeBubba has a reputation beyond repute
I like duels

Guild leader of the smallest guild in Aries
Dirty-Dozen

Mehul says:
BRO I LOVE YOU
Bubba is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-17-2006, 11:47   #12
STIZZY
The JEstER

STIZZY is an unknown quantity at this point
yea.....i wonder how tq survives x.x....i wonder how long it will continue to survive >.<
STIZZY is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-17-2006, 11:50   #13
hatShepSut
Ms. Pharoh

hatShepSut will become famous soon enoughhatShepSut will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally posted by MVP-Taoist
Apparently alot of the GMs do not speak english very well
They have a HQ in California, no? Hire some native English speakers to be GMs on the English servers, or have the current GMs take English competency exams. That's no excuse at all for bad service.
Old 04-17-2006, 11:51   #14
STIZZY
The JEstER

STIZZY is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by hatShepSut
They have a HQ in California, no? Hire some native English speakers to be GMs on the English servers, or have the current GMs take English competency exams. That's no excuse at all for bad service.
tru dat, signed
STIZZY is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-17-2006, 11:52   #15
MVP-Taoist
Full MENTAL Alchemist

Quote:
Originally posted by hatShepSut

GMs are in China I believe... =(
Rogues Guild Leader

Conquer Video's
The Water Blade
GW Video

anh yeu em thuylinh

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: