Old 03-26-2006, 12:18   #16
hyrulexx
Nani?

hyrulexx has a reputation beyond reputehyrulexx has a reputation beyond reputehyrulexx has a reputation beyond reputehyrulexx has a reputation beyond reputehyrulexx has a reputation beyond reputehyrulexx has a reputation beyond reputehyrulexx has a reputation beyond reputehyrulexx has a reputation beyond reputehyrulexx has a reputation beyond reputehyrulexx has a reputation beyond reputehyrulexx has a reputation beyond repute
What they should do is close TG for a week (lmao).That would drop alot of the lag in old servers.
You unlock this door with the key of imagination. Beyond it is another dimension- a dimension of sound, a dimension of sight, a dimension of mind. You're moving into a land of both shadow and substance, of things and ideas. You've just crossed over into the Twilight Zone.
***12354;
Quote:
The book of Haruhi
* Anime exists. Therefore, the SOS Brigade exists. Therefore, Haruhi exists.

* Various unnamed, trustworthy sources have cited Haruhi's abilities akin to, if not already a "God".

* God exists.

* Therefore, Haruhi is God.

This logic is infallible and irreversible. Those who dare undermine the teachings of Haruhiism shall be cast into the depths of Haruhi's Eternal Pit of Melancholy and Sadness.

ALWAYS REMEMBER, CITIZEN! TO DIE FOR THE SOS BRIGADE IS TO LIVE FOREVER!
hyrulexx is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-26-2006, 12:20   #17
Mylus

Mylus is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by hyrulexx
What they should do is close TG for a week (lmao).That would drop alot of the lag in old servers.
Yeah, maybe. They should do what Qonquer is doing that when your in tg, you do the thing for 5 minutes, and then you log off and you'll be leveling offline.
Mylus is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-26-2006, 12:24   #18
vsa
blank.

Location: place where they let me speak finnish without having to translate it into english ffs.
vsa is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Arcana
signed~
vsa is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-26-2006, 12:47   #19
EdgEy
Banned

EdgEy is an unknown quantity at this point
T3 haha... the servers will have a much better connection than T3 already.
EdgEy is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-26-2006, 12:55   #20
Mylus

I wish I had a T3 connection, but isn't that like only for universities or something not for gaming?
Old 03-26-2006, 13:24   #21
OmGiTsDaRtHi

OmGiTsDaRtHi has a reputation beyond reputeOmGiTsDaRtHi has a reputation beyond reputeOmGiTsDaRtHi has a reputation beyond reputeOmGiTsDaRtHi has a reputation beyond reputeOmGiTsDaRtHi has a reputation beyond reputeOmGiTsDaRtHi has a reputation beyond reputeOmGiTsDaRtHi has a reputation beyond reputeOmGiTsDaRtHi has a reputation beyond reputeOmGiTsDaRtHi has a reputation beyond reputeOmGiTsDaRtHi has a reputation beyond reputeOmGiTsDaRtHi has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by Mylus
I wish I had a T3 connection, but isn't that like only for universities or something not for gaming?
no its just expensive and usually only big busnesses and uni's can afford it but to them its only as fast as a T1 sence it is split into like 5,000 different connections.

what they should do is make it so that if you Currently have pole for the week when u log out ur characters automaticly get a fixed ammount of exp as if u were in tg the whole time u loged out

this would be a added feature that would without a doubt incress the gw fun lvl and participation on all servers.

Last edited by OmGiTsDaRtHi; 03-26-2006 at 13:29.
OmGiTsDaRtHi is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-26-2006, 13:29   #22
Mylus

Oh, I see. I want a T3, but I probaly don't need that much speed, so I'd probaly get T1.
Old 03-26-2006, 13:32   #23
Geostigma

Geostigma is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by slapo12
I concur.
Geostigma is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-26-2006, 13:34   #24
OmGiTsDaRtHi

OmGiTsDaRtHi has a reputation beyond reputeOmGiTsDaRtHi has a reputation beyond reputeOmGiTsDaRtHi has a reputation beyond reputeOmGiTsDaRtHi has a reputation beyond reputeOmGiTsDaRtHi has a reputation beyond reputeOmGiTsDaRtHi has a reputation beyond reputeOmGiTsDaRtHi has a reputation beyond reputeOmGiTsDaRtHi has a reputation beyond reputeOmGiTsDaRtHi has a reputation beyond reputeOmGiTsDaRtHi has a reputation beyond reputeOmGiTsDaRtHi has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Oh, I see. I want a T3, but I probaly don't need that much speed, so I'd probaly get T1.
remember no matter how good Your connection is, it can only be as good as that which your connecting too if you have a t3 and the server ur connecting 2 does not even have a t1 guess what? your t3 connection is not bieng used to its fullest and you are waisting money.

another reason usually only uni/bussness have t3 is because they have so Many people using the speed if you are only 1 person using the internet u dont even need a t1 really..

t1 and t3 lines are for places with multiple users over 10+ using high speed.

conquer doesnt need more then 56k modem pls.(coz thats what the server connection is prolly threw telnet+1)

Last edited by OmGiTsDaRtHi; 03-26-2006 at 13:36.
OmGiTsDaRtHi is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-26-2006, 13:50   #25
Know It All

Know It All has a reputation beyond reputeKnow It All has a reputation beyond reputeKnow It All has a reputation beyond reputeKnow It All has a reputation beyond reputeKnow It All has a reputation beyond reputeKnow It All has a reputation beyond reputeKnow It All has a reputation beyond reputeKnow It All has a reputation beyond reputeKnow It All has a reputation beyond reputeKnow It All has a reputation beyond reputeKnow It All has a reputation beyond repute
What the hell does "T" stand for anyway 0.o.

Man, CO still sucks.
Man, CO sucks (old).
Know It All is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-26-2006, 13:51   #26
Mylus

Oh well, maybe something a little cheaper then T1.

Why not for them to get a cable, or T? connection instead of 56k? T1,3 would be great for them because of the servers they have and what about the players that have a great computer, the 56k wouldn't be good. If they did have a higher connection then it would handle better.
Old 03-26-2006, 13:53   #27
Mylus

Quote:
Originally posted by Know It All
What the hell does "T" stand for anyway 0.o.
It stands for T-Carrier
Old 03-26-2006, 13:54   #28
OmGiTsDaRtHi

Quote:
Oh well, maybe something a little cheaper then T1.

Why not for them to get a cable, or T? connection instead of 56k? T1,3 would be great for them because of the servers they have and what about the players that have a great computer, the 56k wouldn't be good. If they did have a higher connection then it would handle better.
rofl i was just kidding k i have no idea there net speed but even if it was a t1 connection split between over 30 servers that is little less then a cable connection per server.
Old 03-26-2006, 13:54   #29
OmGiTsDaRtHi

Quote:
It stands for T-Carrier
he would also need to know that that stands for terabyte carrier
Old 03-26-2006, 13:55   #30
Mylus

Quote:
Originally posted by OmGiTsDaRtHi
rofl i was just kidding k i have no idea there net speed but even if it was a t1 connection split between over 30 servers that is little less then a cable connection per server.
Well how about T2? I think it split can handle like 96 channels

Btw a OC192 would be kickass

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: