Old 08-23-2004, 19:16   #31
Beauregard
Banned

Beauregard is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to Beauregard
There are shorter ways to get to the met zone...

you can goto the guild area and goto guild cunductor 1, then go left on the bridge, then got...

top right
top right
top left and BAM ur there.
Beauregard is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-24-2004, 16:13   #32
Void
of the Twilight

Void is an unknown quantity at this point
Have any idea if birds drop dragon balls?
Void is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-24-2004, 20:02   #33
Bellatrix

Bellatrix is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Metzone advice

as a noob, i'd prefer to avoid situations too difficult for my level, and i'd rather not spoil any opportunities for other players, so thanx for the advice on the metzone.

sounds so difficult to get out of the metzone, that i'm not going to venture in until i know what i'm doing.

are the online maps of the game portals of any use in navigating out of the metzone?

i've found the online maps very helpful so far.

cheers...
Bellatrix - Archer
Bellatrix is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-25-2004, 10:43   #34
necromancer
mast0r

necromancer has a reputation beyond reputenecromancer has a reputation beyond reputenecromancer has a reputation beyond reputenecromancer has a reputation beyond reputenecromancer has a reputation beyond reputenecromancer has a reputation beyond reputenecromancer has a reputation beyond reputenecromancer has a reputation beyond reputenecromancer has a reputation beyond reputenecromancer has a reputation beyond reputenecromancer has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Metzone advice

Quote:
Originally posted by Bellatrix
as a noob, i'd prefer to avoid situations too difficult for my level, and i'd rather not spoil any opportunities for other players, so thanx for the advice on the metzone.

sounds so difficult to get out of the metzone, that i'm not going to venture in until i know what i'm doing.

are the online maps of the game portals of any use in navigating out of the metzone?

i've found the online maps very helpful so far.

cheers...
Bellatrix - Archer
as i said, THERE IS good ppl on conquer, its a pity that arent much.

[ Other Servers ]
Playing on friends accounts, wan't me to play on your server? PM me and I'll be happy to pay you a visit on GW.
necromancer is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-07-2004, 19:17   #35
Phillip Jr

Phillip Jr is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to Phillip Jr
=P met zone is good training with archer and scatter...im now level 38 from it ;]
Phillip Jr is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-07-2004, 19:20   #36
Phillip Jr

Phillip Jr is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to Phillip Jr
guild conductress 1 no longer brings you to met zone area
Phillip Jr is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-07-2004, 23:37   #37
ralfhero

ralfhero is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Thanks for info

I have played many online game like MUonline so I can tell you no matter where you go, there will always be bad apples and bad seeds What we can do is hope the information you give is used for good purpose haha.

Now i finally know what to do when I am in metzone, not luring the birds to guards and how to bring my met back haha. Just to thank you guys for the information provided
ralfhero is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-10-2004, 18:12   #38
usda

usda is an unknown quantity at this point
Talking yo man what is metzone anyway

is it somewere mets are comon or is it just called that.
give some feed back dude im a long time playa and i read ur power lvling guid and i dont knpw how u think a newb will listen,they are stubarn trust me ive played 10 mmorpgs this mounths allone. like xenimus power lvling isnt easy one that game so a lot of people rnt used to all the attation ok. just wanted to tell u that.

from Overkill
peace
usda is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-10-2004, 18:12   #39
usda

usda is an unknown quantity at this point
Talking yo man what is metzone anyway

is it somewere mets are comon or is it just called that.
give some feed back dude im a long time playa and i read ur power lvling guid and i dont knpw how u think a newb will listen,they are stubarn trust me ive played 10 mmorpgs this mounths allone. like xenimus power lvling isnt easy one that game so a lot of people rnt used to all the attation ok. just wanted to tell u that.

from Overkill
peace
usda is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-10-2004, 20:01   #40
Tact
Just Another SLaCKeR

Tact has a reputation beyond reputeTact has a reputation beyond reputeTact has a reputation beyond reputeTact has a reputation beyond reputeTact has a reputation beyond reputeTact has a reputation beyond reputeTact has a reputation beyond reputeTact has a reputation beyond reputeTact has a reputation beyond reputeTact has a reputation beyond reputeTact has a reputation beyond repute
Unhappy

Call me dumb.... but.... I Still cant reach the MetZone(Mine)....
Last map i found has chiefcatern or something like that in it....
Anyone care to draw some maps or screen shot with details??

vBulletin Message
Sorry. The administrator has banned your IP address. To contact the administrator click here

Quote:
Originally posted by overseer211
Fastest dbs you ever found?
Quote:
Originally posted by Silver.aU
Ive seen one go 100 mp/h. Don't know the fastest tho.

Tact is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-21-2004, 20:06   #41
Woodlander
Huntsman

Woodlander is an unknown quantity at this point
Get a Water Tao to Invis you ^_^
Woodlander is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-14-2004, 14:22   #42
Teress

So how true is this "if you let the guards kill the kings they won't respawn for hours"?

I was killing met kings today and went to the guards to do the archer trick to get out and someone was luring a king to the guards... I told him not to do it b/c of the long wait for respawn but he laughed at me and said he's been doing it for years without long respawns...

I jumped around for another hour looking for another king and couldn't find one anywhere..... So I gave up and just got out of metzone with my 15 mets...

Some people say that luring to guards causes long king respawns, others say that's a stupid statement that holds no truth... Which is it?

===========

Also to answer some questions (before they get asked)

You kill Treasure Bird kings, get a guaranteed 5 meteors. You kill normal treasure birds to occasionally find a meteor.

I'm a level 82 archer with super eq and elite earrings so the king does about 280 magic damage to me a hit. I have over 1300 health (will have more when I +1 my necklace) and I can kill a king in about 30 minutes with poison/speed arrows.

I usually kill 3-4 kings and while I'm looking for kings I'll find an average of 5 mets or so scattering large groups of treasure birds. I try to leave with 30 or so mets so when I drop some I still have enough to make the trip worthwile.

If you are an archer getting out is easy, you just die on the metzone map (i attack a guard by the mine entrance) and then you can fly over the rest of the mobs to get to the boatman... If you die in the first map with the mine then you revive past the magic damage creatures ^_^. Smooth sailing from there.

Just look out that there are no water taos by the guard, b/c they will steal the mets you drop and then revive you and repeat till they steal all your mets.
  Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-14-2004, 14:24   #43
Teress

Quote:
Originally posted by Tact
Call me dumb.... but.... I Still cant reach the MetZone(Mine)....
Last map i found has chiefcatern or something like that in it....
Anyone care to draw some maps or screen shot with details??
What I learned is there is only 1 map in metzone, the map with all the treasure birds

If you go all the way down and left in that map you will come to 2 guards and a guy, the guy will bring you to the mine if you talk to him.

All the other maps in this zone are in "adventure zone"

So just get to the treasure birds, go southwest, and there's the mine ^_^
  Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-18-2004, 01:15   #44
Aaron

Aaron is a name known to allAaron is a name known to allAaron is a name known to allAaron is a name known to allAaron is a name known to allAaron is a name known to all
eh Ah Wei, lol.. lvl 110 trojan killing it is hard?

erm, perhaps u're not using earrings and u dont have many sockets? lol. i could kill em when i was 87. i'm a water->troj
Aaron is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-23-2005, 06:55   #45
Deimor
Beholder.

Deimor is an unknown quantity at this point
ok i found a way to get out without losing all your mets that a friend told me (works on Lion may not on others meh). First, get an nven of mets and db's or w/e and go to top left and stuff until you reach the Water Devil islands. As soon as ya set foot there, cross Conquer off. Then, put it back on, log back on and because your position isnt saved then you reappear at either tc or sc. At which point, you use some tc scroll and also i believe there is another way to metzone by the monkey-things. Cant remember it though. Peace out!
Deimor is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: