Old 07-29-2004, 11:37   #16
Hoshiko
Lone Wolf

Hoshiko is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to Hoshiko
It's actually possible to take out all of the mets in your inventory, but that would mean loss of exp, lots of logging/unlogging, and LOADS of patience. I've only lost about 1 or 2 mets with this method, and that's due to "Meh, I don't wanna bother doing all that again for that one met" or "OMG it's stuck to the edge of the screen!".

Talk to me for random information about my attack Border Collie!
Hoshiko is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-29-2004, 12:44   #17
vDrag0n

vDrag0n is just really nicevDrag0n is just really nicevDrag0n is just really nicevDrag0n is just really nice
what about killing them wiht reborn guards
vDrag0n is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-29-2004, 14:43   #18
CHromius
Chainsaw Wielding Maniac

Location: I would try to say something spooky like "Behind you..." but have you ever tried to sneak up behind someone while holding a running chainsaw? No way. So I'm at home.
CHromius is on a distinguished road
What kind of attack range does the t-bird king have? Full screen, half screen, area attack? I'm kinda curious about this.
CHromius is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-29-2004, 20:45   #19
necromancer
mast0r

necromancer has a reputation beyond reputenecromancer has a reputation beyond reputenecromancer has a reputation beyond reputenecromancer has a reputation beyond reputenecromancer has a reputation beyond reputenecromancer has a reputation beyond reputenecromancer has a reputation beyond reputenecromancer has a reputation beyond reputenecromancer has a reputation beyond reputenecromancer has a reputation beyond reputenecromancer has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by ~Fury
Stickies Thanks everyone for all the help you're doing...

My opinion on met zone? I never go there. I went there before, but I realized, that killing Hawkings (for me, before I was high leveled) is a better way of finding meteors. Why? I spent HOURS in Met Zone, came out with almost full inventory, and since you have to die twice to revive in StoneCity, (because passing through all the islands is impossible unless you're level 120, reborn, taoist/archer with very good magic defense , or a water tao with good m-defense using divine hare), you always come out with like 20 less.
beggining a old-experienced player i think that u know how to exit without die and without cross the islands. I just dont post here coz i dont wanna ppl calling me bug monkey :P

[ Other Servers ]
Playing on friends accounts, wan't me to play on your server? PM me and I'll be happy to pay you a visit on GW.
necromancer is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-29-2004, 21:03   #20
Yun_Li
Lady Castigione

Yun_Li has a reputation beyond reputeYun_Li has a reputation beyond reputeYun_Li has a reputation beyond reputeYun_Li has a reputation beyond reputeYun_Li has a reputation beyond reputeYun_Li has a reputation beyond reputeYun_Li has a reputation beyond reputeYun_Li has a reputation beyond reputeYun_Li has a reputation beyond reputeYun_Li has a reputation beyond reputeYun_Li has a reputation beyond repute
dun say it here.....

Yun_Li - Diamond Class - Water [Slacking]
***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;
Level 130/130
Yun_Li is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-30-2004, 14:35   #21
necromancer
mast0r

necromancer has a reputation beyond reputenecromancer has a reputation beyond reputenecromancer has a reputation beyond reputenecromancer has a reputation beyond reputenecromancer has a reputation beyond reputenecromancer has a reputation beyond reputenecromancer has a reputation beyond reputenecromancer has a reputation beyond reputenecromancer has a reputation beyond reputenecromancer has a reputation beyond reputenecromancer has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by Yun_Li
dun say it here.....
i wont =p

[ Other Servers ]
Playing on friends accounts, wan't me to play on your server? PM me and I'll be happy to pay you a visit on GW.
Old 07-30-2004, 17:45   #22
Dac Vin
No Control

Dac Vin has a reputation beyond reputeDac Vin has a reputation beyond reputeDac Vin has a reputation beyond reputeDac Vin has a reputation beyond reputeDac Vin has a reputation beyond reputeDac Vin has a reputation beyond reputeDac Vin has a reputation beyond reputeDac Vin has a reputation beyond reputeDac Vin has a reputation beyond reputeDac Vin has a reputation beyond reputeDac Vin has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by necromancer
i wont =p

It's wimpy anyway. TRUE MENS PASS THROUGH THE DEVILS, LOSERS DIS- oh wait, i'm not supposed to say it!

If you really want to use the "wimpy" way, go ahead. Just remember that it will be fixed when the devs will stop theirs "Best imitation of Goatse" contests and actually fix the many bugs that plague this game...

PS: For those who need the "real" exit, here we go! Skip to the red text if you got killed by those kings...
  • Upper left corner
  • Upper left corner again
  • Upper right island
  • Get killed by the WaterDevil boss because you are not worthy
  • Upper right island again
  • Get killed by the WaterDevil boss because you are STILL not worthy...
[/i][/b]

Last edited by Dac Vin; 07-30-2004 at 17:53.
Dac Vin is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-31-2004, 19:23   #23
Slicer

Slicer is an unknown quantity at this point
Although most people hate the noobs who lure the met birdies to the guards I think that's what the met zone is for - it is for noobs who try to get mets the cheap way and then sell for quick money.

As mentioned by somebody you need to be fairly high level to kill the king birdies (well warriors can kill them with superman at much lower levels but still...) so it is not worthwhile to go there just to hope to get a few mets. If you don't exploit the bugs to retain your mets you can still with your partners and have them pick up your mets and other goodies in case you drop them when you die, or you can get your other character over there and kill your first character at a safe place and then pick up the mets. Either way it takes a while.

To exit the island safely is very possible at higher levels but you will need quite a bit of healing potions. But wait... if you still have enough healing potions in your inventory it only means you don't have too many mets so greedy people won't even think of leaving so soon.

Besides, at higher levels there are places that you can get better money and experience than the met zones. Just to name one place you can get pretty good mony in case you want to go - the snakes and moneymonkeys in the phyton cave.

So, who should go to the met zone? I think noobs who lure the birdies to the guards.
Slicer is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-06-2004, 23:41   #24
Flairlend

Flairlend is an unknown quantity at this point
What level do you have to be for met zone mine?
Flairlend is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-08-2004, 22:16   #25
Yun_Li
Lady Castigione

Yun_Li has a reputation beyond reputeYun_Li has a reputation beyond reputeYun_Li has a reputation beyond reputeYun_Li has a reputation beyond reputeYun_Li has a reputation beyond reputeYun_Li has a reputation beyond reputeYun_Li has a reputation beyond reputeYun_Li has a reputation beyond reputeYun_Li has a reputation beyond reputeYun_Li has a reputation beyond reputeYun_Li has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by Flairlend
What level do you have to be for met zone mine?
lvl 40

Yun_Li - Diamond Class - Water [Slacking]
***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;
Level 130/130
Yun_Li is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-13-2004, 20:27   #26
RavenArrowz

RavenArrowz is an unknown quantity at this point
You guys are all so stuck up and selfish.. You keep mentioning that there is a bug that lets you get out of met zone with all your mets, yet you won't share..

So its fair that all the high levels know how to get out with all the mets, while new comers don't have that same opportunity? When I first went to met zone, everyone knew how to get out but wouldn't tell me.. why? because they wanted more mets for themselves..

I think its kind of stupid how people who themselves were most likely told how to get out, won't share it with others, so here is how you get out with all your mets (btw I was never told, I had to figure this out myself)

1) Go to met zone with your main character and kill and load up on mets.
2) After you get 40 mets (or however many you needed), bring a second character such as a miner to met zone.
3) Give all the mets to the miner.
4) Send a trade request from the miner (with all the mets) to the main character.
5) Switch back to your main character and pk your miner (while the trade request is still on the screen), and click "ok" on the trade request before it vanishes..
The request disappears after a time so its best if you make sure that your miner will die in one hit (injure him a bit first if he has too much life).
6) So now basically, you have a trade window opened with your "ghost" miner.
7) Leave this window open and go pick up all the dropped mets.
8) Trade the dropped mets back onto the ghost, and revive him.
9) You have to do this twice for the two times that you have to die to get out.
10) After the second time, your miner will be in stone city with all 40 mets...

Happy Met Hunting!

(This will most likely be removed or the glitch fixed soon, so try it out while you still can ^_-)
RavenArrowz is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-20-2004, 09:35   #27
king69_666

king69_666 is on a distinguished road
Cant you just get out of met zone by doing side to side bug? or will u log back there once u log in again?
king69_666 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-20-2004, 20:29   #28
necromancer
mast0r

bug monkeyz.

[ Other Servers ]
Old 08-22-2004, 22:51   #29
hughwang

hughwang is an unknown quantity at this point
where is the met zone mine cave?
hughwang is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-22-2004, 22:54   #30
The xdNax

Location: Its only love, why do you cry Jakey? Go and dry your tears and say good bye--
The xdNax has a reputation beyond reputeThe xdNax has a reputation beyond reputeThe xdNax has a reputation beyond reputeThe xdNax has a reputation beyond reputeThe xdNax has a reputation beyond reputeThe xdNax has a reputation beyond reputeThe xdNax has a reputation beyond reputeThe xdNax has a reputation beyond reputeThe xdNax has a reputation beyond reputeThe xdNax has a reputation beyond reputeThe xdNax has a reputation beyond repute
Bottom left.

*casts level 1337 erectation on self*

See? Now I have the front of a ship in my pants .
Quote:
Originally posted by hyrulexx
thats one small ship
The xdNax is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: