Old 07-27-2004, 19:16   #1
necromancer
mast0r

necromancer has a reputation beyond reputenecromancer has a reputation beyond reputenecromancer has a reputation beyond reputenecromancer has a reputation beyond reputenecromancer has a reputation beyond reputenecromancer has a reputation beyond reputenecromancer has a reputation beyond reputenecromancer has a reputation beyond reputenecromancer has a reputation beyond reputenecromancer has a reputation beyond reputenecromancer has a reputation beyond repute
MeteorZone FAQ (A must read for noobs)

updated at: http://www.conqueronline.com/Fantips/tip9.htm

[ Other Servers ]
Playing on friends accounts, wan't me to play on your server? PM me and I'll be happy to pay you a visit on GW.

Last edited by necromancer; 11-02-2004 at 16:09.
necromancer is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-27-2004, 19:47   #2
Yun_Li
Lady Castigione

Yun_Li has a reputation beyond reputeYun_Li has a reputation beyond reputeYun_Li has a reputation beyond reputeYun_Li has a reputation beyond reputeYun_Li has a reputation beyond reputeYun_Li has a reputation beyond reputeYun_Li has a reputation beyond reputeYun_Li has a reputation beyond reputeYun_Li has a reputation beyond reputeYun_Li has a reputation beyond reputeYun_Li has a reputation beyond repute
you mentioned how to get in but how to get out?

Yun_Li - Diamond Class - Water [Slacking]
***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;
Level 130/130
Yun_Li is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-27-2004, 22:55   #3
hasire

hasire is an unknown quantity at this point
could i go as a lvl 30-40 trojan and jsut avoid teh kings?

and yes a secret to get out? why not ascoll
hasire is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-27-2004, 23:00   #4
Yun_Li
Lady Castigione

Yun_Li has a reputation beyond reputeYun_Li has a reputation beyond reputeYun_Li has a reputation beyond reputeYun_Li has a reputation beyond reputeYun_Li has a reputation beyond reputeYun_Li has a reputation beyond reputeYun_Li has a reputation beyond reputeYun_Li has a reputation beyond reputeYun_Li has a reputation beyond reputeYun_Li has a reputation beyond reputeYun_Li has a reputation beyond repute
scroll is unusable in met zone and if you dun kill the king u won't get mets and low lvl can really train and get met on normal grounds...

Yun_Li - Diamond Class - Water [Slacking]
***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;
Level 130/130
Yun_Li is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-27-2004, 23:02   #5
Ah Wei
Red is Dangerous

Ah Wei is an unknown quantity at this point
Personal Experience in Metzone:

Remember:

1. Find the Metbird is Hard.
2. Killing the metbird is easy.
3. Getting out of it is HARDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!

If u have no confidence of getting out of there with all ur mets, dun bother to go in.

For more info.
Trojan u need a watertao to tank for sure.
lvl 110 u stand no chance of killing it alone not to say how u wanna get out safely.

LvL 100 Warrior solo in superman mode can kill a metbirdking. But need use 7-8 vanillas.

Hope i help :P.

Metzone mine is safe and have less pkers since it is located in a remote area :P
R.e.d of ComeWar

L 104 Water taoist => Active
WuQing of Tian_Di_Hui

L 63 Archer => Miner
Relic Hunter of Justice_Force

L55 Trojan => Make for Fun
Red^Eclipse of Guildless

Trading:
-----------
T> sup brace 115 for sup neckie 112 !!

I WANT TO BE FULL SOCKETS!! ANYONE GOT SOCKET TAOIST BAG AND CAP RESERVE ME PM ME HOW MUCH U WANT!!!
Ah Wei is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-28-2004, 01:22   #6
necromancer
mast0r

necromancer has a reputation beyond reputenecromancer has a reputation beyond reputenecromancer has a reputation beyond reputenecromancer has a reputation beyond reputenecromancer has a reputation beyond reputenecromancer has a reputation beyond reputenecromancer has a reputation beyond reputenecromancer has a reputation beyond reputenecromancer has a reputation beyond reputenecromancer has a reputation beyond reputenecromancer has a reputation beyond repute
ask Boatman on in-islands
i wont teach bugs =P

[ Other Servers ]
Playing on friends accounts, wan't me to play on your server? PM me and I'll be happy to pay you a visit on GW.
Old 07-28-2004, 02:54   #7
mustafa

mustafa is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: MeteorZone FAQ (A must read for noobs)

Quote:
Originally posted by necromancer
1) Where is the meteorzone?!
Your server should have a GC near metzone, if don't, follow these steps:

* Go to Desert City
* Use conductress to go to Mystic Castle
* Walk to Top Left and start walk down. You will see a Teleporter
* Walk to Top Right and talk with the NPC.
* Walk to Top Left
* Walk to Top Left
* Walk to Top Left
* Walk to Top Left
* Walk to Top Left
* You Are at meteorzone
Your're the N00b here!!!
You can't even read the coordinates and post them. N000000B!

Quote:
4) Exiting metzone
Theres some tricks to exit metzone but for some reason i can't say You need to figure out or discover cause i won't teach a *coughcoughcoughbugcoughcoughcough* in a FAQ :P
So why are you bothering us with this crappy post of yours?
Are you just looking for sticky fame?
Go take a shower and relax, we don't need this crap here.

Quote:
Conclusions:
* Don't go to metzone before a good level
* Don't lure to guards
* Make comments and post your questions
you forgot to add:
* dont' post stupid "FAQ"s like this one!!!
mustafa is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-28-2004, 03:32   #8
Alekel

Alekel is an unknown quantity at this point
Mustafa!!!
Your post is the only "useless" thing around here!!! Along with mine, of course!! :-D

In fact I apreciated very much this faq and the thread itself, as it synthecized ( wrong spell...isn't it??) a whole load of information about the subject!!
So, thanks Necromancer for convincing me that I still have a lot of work before I can get to Metzone!! I think I must keep hunting pheasants...:-P
Alekel is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-28-2004, 03:34   #9
GrandfatherOlo
Senile

GrandfatherOlo has a reputation beyond reputeGrandfatherOlo has a reputation beyond reputeGrandfatherOlo has a reputation beyond reputeGrandfatherOlo has a reputation beyond reputeGrandfatherOlo has a reputation beyond reputeGrandfatherOlo has a reputation beyond reputeGrandfatherOlo has a reputation beyond reputeGrandfatherOlo has a reputation beyond reputeGrandfatherOlo has a reputation beyond reputeGrandfatherOlo has a reputation beyond reputeGrandfatherOlo has a reputation beyond repute
Finally a (sort of) FAQ for the metzone. It's good, simple and I think the noobs will understand it. However..... they will still go to the metzone.
GrandfatherOlo is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-28-2004, 12:27   #10
necromancer
mast0r

Mustafa, you can say about my faq but you are not allowed to flame me or call me noob. And I think that you are the noob, cause 99,9% of elite players (LOL dun need to be elite) know how to exit metzone without cross the devils/die. You are a noob and don't have moral for talk about me.

GrandFather, well i warn them here, if they lure metbirds with im on metzone (me and 90% of players) will pk him.

*ps: fureh can delete the "friendly post of the noob above?

[ Other Servers ]
Old 07-28-2004, 13:38   #11
calcnerd
King of Capture

calcnerd has a spectacular aura aboutcalcnerd has a spectacular aura aboutcalcnerd has a spectacular aura about
great faq. hopefully it'll keep some noobs outta there

it may help to if you give the directions to the boatman
&#9608&#9608&#9608&#9608&#9608&#9608&#9608&#9608&#9608&#9608 percent retired

- level 130 warrior >> trojan
- level 130 archer
- level 125+ water >> fire

[Talk] HylianJihad speaks to Timmah <----- = pwnage
calcnerd is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-28-2004, 13:48   #12
necromancer
mast0r

hmm if someone wanna post the directions of boatman i'll update it coz im too weak against water devils =P

[ Other Servers ]
Old 07-29-2004, 01:31   #13
mustafa

mustafa is an unknown quantity at this point
You're still a noob with your useless faq.
All yo really say in your faq is how you and a bunch of other noobs would like other noobs to behave in the met zone.
"Don't pull the bird to the guards", maybe you could add that noobs must pm you and ask for permission if they are allowed to enter the met zone. you know, you could keep out the "real" noob from doing something against your will.
N000000b!!!

~Don't flame - Moderator ~

Last edited by IlikePIE; 07-29-2004 at 11:19.
mustafa is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-29-2004, 10:05   #14
dummey

dummey is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by mustafa
You're still a noob with your useless faq.
All yo really say in your faq is how you and a bunch of other noobs would like other noobs to behave in the met zone.
"Don't pull the bird to the guards", maybe you could add that noobs must pm you and ask for permission if they are allowed to enter the met zone. you know, you could keep out the "real" noob from doing something against your will.
N000000b!!!
Hmm, so your telling me that you in all your eliteness knew all of these obscure unwritten laws when you first started playing? Another thing is what a guide is intended to do, advise people, not demand them to follow it. Nowhere in ther does it say that people have to follow it.
dummey is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-29-2004, 11:18   #15
IlikePIE
Uncreative Spam Monkey

IlikePIE has a reputation beyond reputeIlikePIE has a reputation beyond reputeIlikePIE has a reputation beyond reputeIlikePIE has a reputation beyond reputeIlikePIE has a reputation beyond reputeIlikePIE has a reputation beyond reputeIlikePIE has a reputation beyond reputeIlikePIE has a reputation beyond reputeIlikePIE has a reputation beyond reputeIlikePIE has a reputation beyond reputeIlikePIE has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to IlikePIE Send a message via Yahoo to IlikePIE
Stickies Thanks everyone for all the help you're doing...

My opinion on met zone? I never go there. I went there before, but I realized, that killing Hawkings (for me, before I was high leveled) is a better way of finding meteors. Why? I spent HOURS in Met Zone, came out with almost full inventory, and since you have to die twice to revive in StoneCity, (because passing through all the islands is impossible unless you're level 120, reborn, taoist/archer with very good magic defense , or a water tao with good m-defense using divine hare), you always come out with like 20 less.
IlikePIE is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: